• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhaleonEB

All they have to do is change a burn modifier and he's not lying...

Possible, but I'm optimistic.

The exchange is at around the 26 minute mark.

Gothalion: Is it something that is going to be stagnant and the same every time you play through it?

Christopher Barret: Absolutely not. That's one of the main goals, it's different every time you play. And as we'll be talking about coming up pretty soon, there will be interesting changes each week as well.​

The weekly changes sound more like something of a burn rotation ala strikes. I'm picturing something akin to Reach's Firefight system, where they could set up a few options for what could appear in each wave, and it changed game to game. That's kind of where I've set my expectations, anything greater would be gravy.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Here are some common questions and answers about the current routes of progression and how things will change when House of Wolves arrives. Most of this is common knowledge to regular players and this is mainly for new or returning players. For the most part, general leveling principles and progression routes for brand new players are the same especially pre-26 leveling with regard to getting your first legendary.

This is current as of May 5th, 2015 and includes a lot of information about things that are not in the game until the patch on May 19th (which is available whether or not one purchases the House of Wolves expansion itself).

FAQ
Q: How do I reach max level?
A: The current max level is 32, requiring 144 Light, or four armor pieces all with 36 Light each. With HoW, the max level will be 34, requiring 168 light (armor pieces with 42 Light each).

So, to get to 32 you need four Legendaries, or three legendaries and one Exotic, with 36 Light. Currently, just as Vault of Glass and Iron Banner gear were the only way to reach level 30, Crota's End gear (and Iron Banner again) are the only way to reach level 32.

However, when House of Wolves arrives this will change significantly. Instead of requiring certain gear with the max amount of Light, any Legendary or Exotic gear can be Ascended to max Light. To do this, Legendaries require a new item called Etheric Light and Exotics require Exotic Shards (obtained from Xûr, or by dismantling any Exotic). The Ascension process is completely separate from Xûr upgrades as featured in The Dark Below; Xûr will no longer be needed to upgrade gear.

Vendor gear in House of Wolves will start at 36 light outright (a full set equaling level 32), and can be Ascended, like any gear, to 42 Light.

Q: How do I get Etheric Light?
A: Etheric Light can Ascend any Legendary item (armor or weapon), and can be obtained from:
  • Nightfalls
  • Prison of Elders
  • Iron Banner (seems as though it will be purchaseable once per event at certain ranks)
  • Trials of Osiris
When an item is Ascended, it will be at the Attack/Defense/Light tier of the current top tier gear. Xur is no longer necessary to exchange gear for stronger versions. However, this gear must still be upgraded (whether before or after Ascension) with materials and XP to be completely maxed.

Q: How do I reach level 28/30/31/32 before that?
A: So many different pieces of gear at so many different Light values are now potentially viable that it can be very confusing in terms of how to reach the significant level thresholds before that. These would be:

-28 to optimally complete VoG Normal
-30 to optimally complete VoG Hard/Nightfalls/Weekly and Daily Heroics at 30
-31/32 to optimally complete CE Normal (Swordbearer should be 32+) and Hard

We can expect the non-raid activities that are currently set at level 30 (Nightfall/Weekly/Daily) to be bumped up to level 32 when the expansion hits, while the raid thresholds are likely to stay the same. Hitting level 30 as soon as possible is a good idea for all players, and there are many ways to do this. Even if you don't surpass level 30 by the time HoW arrives, you'll be in great position to do so while experiencing at least some of the new content.

I suggest taking a look at this planner app and seeing how all the different pieces you can acquire (or may already have) will add up when maxed.

While many would have advised against leveling up "old school" gear like VoG raid gear because it would become obsolete, this is no longer the case because all of it can be ascended from here on. So if you obtain (or have vaulted) a piece that you like the look of or has good perks, go for it!

Q: What is the easiest route to 30 for a player who owns The Dark Below?
A: As prescribed in the original guides, new players should still focus on leveling up their Vanguard Rank to 2 and earning marks for their first legendary piece. Additionally, buying a new piece of armor from Xur is a simple way to acquire a piece 36 Light armor- preferably a helm, because these are more expensive to buy from vendors. However, owners of The Dark Below can also obtain a free pair of 33 Light gauntlets as a quest reward for the Urn of Sacrifice quest chain from Eris. Thus it's a good idea to knock that quest out ASAP.

An example of a quick and dirty path to level 30 is as follows:

Helm: Exotic from Xûr
Gauntlets: Eris quest reward
Chest: Whatever blue they find
Boots: Any Legendary vendor boots

Note that you can hit level 30 without even having full Legendary/Exotic gear. Because the Helm, Gauntlets and Boots can be ascended when you acquire your first Etheric Light, you'll be in good position to progress toward max level without even having set foot in a raid. This setup only costs 13 Strange Coins and 75 Vanguard Marks, and no Commendations are required.

Q: Speaking of Commendations, what are they for?
A: For the moment, after Rank 3 in any faction, you are awarded a Vanguard or Crucible Commendation with each further rank.

Currently, one of these is required to purchase any weapon, and certain armor pieces (helm and chest). However, they are being eliminated completely in House of Wolves. After the release, existing Commendations can be consumed for a reputation boost.

Q: I don't want to waste time/energy/glimmer/XP/mats/sanity on upgrading things that will be reset or obsoleted when the patch hits. How do I avoid this?
A: While having investment reset and potentially wasting resources was a substantial concern prior to The Dark Below, most of the systemic changes that are taking hold after the release will respect prior investment and allow you to choose the gear you want to remain relevant with you as you progress. Exotic perks and XP funneled into weapons and armor will not be reset when an item is Ascended. Some materials costs on items appear to be reduced for upgrades on newer (HoW-drop) gear, so you may wish to wait before spending these currencies as you may get more "bang for your buck" putting them into newer items rather than continuing to upgrade old ones to Ascend. However, on the whole my opinion is that this difference will be mostly negligible. If you are in the middle of upgrading an item that you like, don't feel that you have to stop for fear of getting screwed by the new system.

Additionally, note that Xur is no longer required for gear upgrades in any fashion post-HoW.
Q: Is there anything I should make sure to do in advance of the House of Wolves release?
A: The biggest thing to keep an eye out for here would be the vendor inventories.

While old existing gear will be upgradeable, and a large supply of new gear will be up for purchase and obtainable as drops... the entire current inventory of each vendor in the tower will be replaced. Expect armor pieces to have different visual appearances, stats and perks. Weapons will have different looks, base properties, and perks and the new inventories may not even mirror the exact weapon types in every slot of the old inventory.

Some of the current vendor inventories have very potent weapons with excellent perks for PvP, PvE or both. If there are any that you particularly want, spend the marks and commendations to pick them up as they may never be available again.

Note that while new vendor purchases after the HoW release can be reforged (rerolled for new perks), older gear cannot- so only make one of these purchases if you do want the vendor configuration of that item.

One other thing: if Xûr has an item you want in particular over the next couple of weeks, buy it immediately! Do not hold off just because he won't have the "latest version" until after the patch. Xûr can be very fickle with his inventories and you never know how long it'll be til That Thing You Want is available again.

Q: What other aspects of the Post-20 Leveling Guides are outdated?
A: Most of the general principles do still apply. However, these points do need some updating:
  • Raiding is emphasized heavily as a critical path toward progressing once you hit a certain level wall, but this won't really be the case anymore with the new patch. Between higher-Light vendor gear and the ability to Ascend any gear, it will be possible and even practical to, for the first time, hit max level without raiding at all. Because there will be an even wider range of entry thresholds in the post-HoW game, don't concentrate on hitting max level so much as on getting to the level you need to be to be effective in the content you want to play.
  • Iron Banner isn't really addressed at all, but is and will remain a concrete source of endgame progression, with two high-Light armor pieces available each event as well as the potential to obtain Etheric Light.
  • The specific vendor inventories in the build-making section are already out of date, and will be even moreso. However, the general idea of seeking out a varied arsenal of elemental weapons of the types you desire is still good advice. With reforging available on new vendor items this will be more possible than ever even without lucky drops.
  • Shards and Energy (both Ascendant and Radiant) are no longer going to be static piles in your inventory; they will be exchangeable for one another, for glimmer, and for Motes of Light. Always consider what your next goal is and how any new mats acquired can best contribute to your progression.
  • There are also several changes to the Crucible in general that will affect progression, so I'll list them here:
    • Legendary items will be added to post-game reward tables for all Crucible activities
    • Your first match in the daily featured Crucible activity will earn you a new reward package each day
    • Reputation and Mark gains will double for each completed Crucible match
As with the guides before, this FAQ will be outdated before too long but hopefully it helps some to bridge the gap. If you have any other questions which are completely unanswered here- please quote and ask and (assuming I have an answer :p) I'll edit this post to add it in.

Gothalion: Is it something that is going to be stagnant and the same every time you play through it?

Christopher Barret: Absolutely not. That's one of the main goals, it's different every time you play. And as we'll be talking about coming up pretty soon, there will be interesting changes each week as well.​

The weekly changes sound more like something of a burn rotation ala strikes. I'm picturing something akin to Reach's Firefight system, where they could set up a few options for what could appear in each wave, and it changed game to game. That's kind of where I've set my expectations, anything greater would be gravy.

Yeah...they could've mentioned burns and well, just not hyped it up to be anything more. I wonder if they'll add more modifiers? It wouldn't be that hard to do.

stb

First of all, highly offended that I got bumped to the second team just because I didn't participate for 6 weeks or so.

I'd definitely prefer to be in the 8:30 EST group. 9:30 is a bit late for me to start a full slate like this. But I'm in.

Don't think of it as a bump, it's a promotion Team 2 is one higher than Team 1! Thanks for confirming for the late team though. You and LTWood12 get dibs if any of us are gonna miss a week for the early team.

i'd prefer 9:30pm EDT.

Thanks for confirming.

I'm out for tonight, unfortunately. I upgraded my internet package and of course, something's wrong. The soonest I can get someone out to my place is Thursday, so I'll have to keep an eye out for pick up groups later this week

Sorry your internet is down, but thanks for letting us know!

Count me in for the 9:30 crew. I can take over for confirming that group if you want. looks like Kinezo is out and Rasengan is in, so that should fill out that group, unless I missed something.

Yeah, with you, the late team is full. Unless someone from the early team bails between now and 8:30E, in which case LTWood12 would slide into the early team.

Please do take over admin duties for the late team. I leave it in your capable hands.

"Final" rosters:

Itinerary
- Gorgon's chest NM (anyone have this?)
- Gorgon's chest HM (anyone have this?)
- 1x NM CE full
- 3x NM Deathsinger and Crota kill
- 3x Atheon kill
- fresh HM VoG Spire - Confluxes ??
- Oracles/Templar x3 ?? (or can anyone grab the Oracles CP, and we can juggle around to keep it despite doing Atheon first)

Team 1: 8:30 PM Eastern
1) stb (PSN Berried_treasurE)
2) stb's pal (PSN Capt_Verde)
3) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78)
4) captscience (PSN captscience)
5) StereoType (PSN Haybro_)
6) GRIP (PSN GriP17-)
a) LTWood12 (PSN LTWOOD12)

Team 2: 9:30 PM Eastern
1) ich00 (PSN ichabod00)
2) schwagger15 (PSN spyder_ur)
3) Deku Tree (PSN DekuBleep)
4) T-44 (PSN T-44) [not on GAF, but on LTWood12's and stb's PSN friend lists]
5) LTWood12 (PSN LTWOOD12) [if the early team stays full]
6) kazeshini (PSN rasengan1337)

Alts
a) manicstreet (PSN manicstreet) ??
a) Lnkn52 (PSN Lnkn52) ??
a) Rollo Tomasi (PSN kreepmode) ??
a) Frostburn (PSN US-Frostburn) ??
a) Narmer212 (PSN GKW212) ??
a) Hung Wei Lo (PSN Kinezo) [no internet, can't raid 5/5/15]

Two nightfalls down one to go. Got a helm of saint 14 for my Titan and running it as my warlock netted me a knuckle headed radar which I already had on my Hunter.

Axoman

I hope you are right, but nothing Bungie has done up to this point makes me feel like it's going to be all that random/different every run through.

I really hope I'm proven wrong, but I personally have very low expectations for PoE.

GhaleonEB

I hope you are right, but nothing Bungie has done up to this point makes me feel like it's going to be all that random/different every run through.

I really hope I'm proven wrong, but I personally have very low expectations for PoE.

I also tend to keep expectations very much in check, and think such skepticism is healthy. I'm cautiously optimistic, but we'll know tomorrow.

okay i think i'm all caught up. these aren't official or anything but hopefully they make the information easy to digest. lemme know if you guys like this format.

ofvsxVB.gif

EVRV53v.png

aTL85kY.gif

7dAjmmz.gif

vsat0Ym.png

XenoRaven

This may have already been covered, but will you need to have Xur upgrade your gear in order to Ascend it to max level when the expansion hits? Just curious because time is relatively short so I will need to make smart use of my Strange Coins/Exotic Shards.

I also tend to keep expectations very much in check, and think such skepticism is healthy. I'm cautiously optimistic, but we'll know tomorrow.

I let it run wild. Many games end up disappointing me ._.

This may have already been covered, but will you need to have Xur upgrade your gear in order to Ascend it to max level when the expansion hits? Just curious because time is relatively short so I will need to make smart use of my Strange Coins/Exotic Shards.

Save your strange coins/exotic shards. You can ascend your gear without need to uh, go through Xur.

GhaleonEB

Nope. The upgrades at Xur are being sunset, you ascend the exotic gear the same way as legendaries, without having to wait for him. (Well, you'll need exotic shards.)
I let it run wild. Many games end up disappointing me ._.
I used to do the same, but as I got older and the disappointments piled up, I learned to temper my expectations. It's more fun to be pleasantly surprised now and then, rather than disappointed with frequency.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Xur will no longer by involved in the tier-upgrade process. I will edit the FAQ to mention this in particular.

Deku Tree

Here are some common questions and answers about the current routes of progression and how things will change when House of Wolves arrives. Most of this is common knowledge to regular players and this is mainly for new or returning players. For the most part, general leveling principles and progression routes for brand new players are the same especially pre-26 leveling with regard to getting your first legendary.

This is current as of May 5th, 2015 and includes a lot of information about things that are not in the game until the patch on May 19th (which is available whether or not one purchases the House of Wolves expansion itself).

FAQ
Q: How do I reach max level?
A: The current max level is 32, requiring 144 Light, or four armor pieces all with 36 Light each. With HoW, the max level will be 34, requiring 168 light (armor pieces with 42 Light each).

So, to get to 32 you need four Legendaries, or three legendaries and one Exotic, with 36 Light. Currently, just as Vault of Glass and Iron Banner gear were the only way to reach level 30, Crota's End gear (and Iron Banner again) are the only way to reach level 32.

However, when House of Wolves arrives this will change significantly. Instead of requiring certain gear with the max amount of Light, any Legendary or Exotic gear can be Ascended to max Light. To do this, Legendaries require a new item called Etheric Light and Exotics require Exotic Shards (obtained from Xur, or by dismantling any Exotic).

Q: How do I get Etheric Light?
A: Etheric Light can Ascend any Legendary item (armor or weapon), and can be obtained from:
  • Nightfalls
  • Prison of Elders
  • Iron Banner (seems as though it will be purchaseable once per event at certain ranks)
  • Trials of Osiris
When an item is Ascended, it will be at the Attack/Defense/Light tier of the current top tier gear. However, this gear must still be upgraded (whether before or after Ascension) with materials and XP to be completely maxed.

Q: How do I reach level 28/30/31/32 before that?
A: So many different pieces of gear at so many different Light values are now potentially viable that it can be very confusing in terms of how to reach the significant level thresholds before that. These would be:

-28 to optimally complete VoG Normal
-30 to optimally complete VoG Hard/Nightfalls/Weekly and Daily Heroics at 30
-31/32 to optimally complete CE Normal (Swordbearer should be 32+) and Hard

We can expect the non-raid activities that are currently set at level 30 (Nightfall/Weekly/Daily) to be bumped up to level 32 when the expansion hits, while the raid thresholds are likely to stay the same. Hitting level 30 as soon as possible is a good idea for all players, and there are many ways to do this. Even if you don't surpass level 30 by the time HoW arrives, you'll be in great position to do so while experiencing at least some of the new content.

I suggest taking a look at this planner app and seeing how all the different pieces you can acquire (or may already have) will add up when maxed.

While many would have advised against leveling up "old school" gear like VoG raid gear because it would become obsolete, this is no longer the case because all of it can be ascended from here on. So if you obtain (or have vaulted) a piece that you like the look of or has good perks, go for it!

Q: What is the easiest route to 30 for a player who owns The Dark Below?
A: As prescribed in the original guides, new players should still focus on leveling up their Vanguard Rank to 2 and earning marks for their first legendary piece. Additionally, buying a new piece of armor from Xur is a simple way to acquire a piece 36 Light armor- preferably a helm, because these are more expensive to buy from vendors. However, owners of The Dark Below can also obtain a free pair of 33 Light gauntlets as a quest reward for the Urn of Sacrifice quest chain from Eris. Thus it's a good idea to knock that quest out ASAP.

An example of a quick and dirty path to level 30 is as follows:

Helm: Exotic from Xûr
Gauntlets: Eris quest reward
Chest: Whatever blue they find
Boots: Any Legendary vendor boots

Note that you can hit level 30 without even having full Legendary/Exotic gear. Because the Helm, Gauntlets and Boots can be ascended when you acquire your first Etheric Light, you'll be in good position to progress toward max level without even having set foot in a raid. This setup only costs 13 Strange Coins and 75 Vanguard Marks, and no Commendations are required.

Q: Speaking of Commendations, what are they for?
A: For the moment, after Rank 3 in any faction, you are awarded a Vanguard or Crucible Commendation with each further rank.

Currently, one of these is required to purchase any weapon, and certain armor pieces (helm and chest). However, they are being eliminated completely in House of Wolves. After the release, existing Commendations can be consumed for a reputation boost.

Q: I don't want to waste time/energy/glimmer/XP/mats/sanity on upgrading things that will be reset or obsoleted when the patch hits. How do I avoid this?
A: While having investment reset and potentially wasting resources was a substantial concern prior to The Dark Below, most of the systemic changes that are taking hold after the release will respect prior investment and allow you to choose the gear you want to remain relevant with you as you progress. Exotic perks and XP funneled into weapons and armor will not be reset when an item is Ascended. Some materials costs on items appear to be reduced for upgrades on newer (HoW-drop) gear, so you may wish to wait before spending these currencies as you may get more "bang for your buck" putting them into newer items rather than continuing to upgrade old ones to Ascend. However, on the whole my opinion is that this difference will be mostly negligible. If you are in the middle of upgrading an item that you like, don't feel that you have to stop for fear of getting screwed by the new system.

Q: Is there anything I should make sure to do in advance of the House of Wolves release?
A: The biggest thing to keep an eye out for here would be the vendor inventories.

While old existing gear will be upgradeable, and a large supply of new gear will be up for purchase and obtainable as drops... the entire current inventory of each vendor in the tower will be replaced. Expect armor pieces to have different visual appearances, stats and perks. Weapons will have different looks, base properties, and perks and the new inventories may not even mirror the exact weapon types in every slot of the old inventory.

Some of the current vendor inventories have very potent weapons with excellent perks for PvP, PvE or both. If there are any that you particularly want, spend the marks and commendations to pick them up as they may never be available again.

Note that while new vendor purchases after the HoW release can be reforged (rerolled for new perks), older gear cannot- so only make one of these purchases if you do want the vendor configuration of that item.

One other thing: if Xûr has an item you want in particular over the next couple of weeks, buy it immediately! Do not hold off just because he won't have the "latest version" until after the patch. Xûr can be very fickle with his inventories and you never know how long it'll be til That Thing You Want is available again.

Q: What other aspects of the Post-20 Leveling Guides are outdated?
A: Most of the general principles do still apply. However, these points do need some updating:
  • Raiding is emphasized heavily as a critical path toward progressing once you hit a certain level wall, but this won't really be the case anymore with the new patch. Between higher-Light vendor gear and the ability to Ascend any gear, it will be possible and even practical to, for the first time, hit max level without raiding at all. Because there will be an even wider range of entry thresholds in the post-HoW game, don't concentrate on hitting max level so much as on getting to the level you need to be to be effective in the content you want to play.
  • Iron Banner isn't really addressed at all, but is and will remain a concrete source of endgame progression, with two high-Light armor pieces available each event as well as the potential to obtain Etheric Light.
  • The specific vendor inventories in the build-making section are already out of date, and will be even moreso. However, the general idea of seeking out a varied arsenal of elemental weapons of the types you desire is still good advice. With reforging available on new vendor items this will be more possible than ever even without lucky drops.
  • Shards and Energy (both Ascendant and Radiant) are no longer going to be static piles in your inventory; they will be exchangeable for one another, for glimmer, and for Motes of Light. Always consider what your next goal is and how any new mats acquired can best contribute to your progression.
  • There are also several changes to the Crucible in general that will affect progression, so I'll list them here:
    • Legendary items will be added to post-game reward tables for all Crucible activities
    • Your first match in the daily featured Crucible activity will earn you a new reward package each day
    • Reputation and Mark gains will double for each completed Crucible match
As with the guides before, this FAQ will be outdated before too long but hopefully it helps some to bridge the gap. If you have any other questions which are completely unanswered here- please quote and ask and (assuming I have an answer :p) I'll edit this post to add it in.

Fantastic write up. BTW, I don't personally remember reading anyone say that "Reputation gains would double after each crucible match". I only recall them talking about mark gains... And I remember looking because I was hoping for a reputation gain increase... Can you tell me where you read that reputation gains would double?

GhaleonEB

Fantastic write up. BTW, I don't personally remember reading anyone say that "Reputation gains would double after each crucible match". I only recall them talking about mark gains... And I remember looking because I was hoping for a reputation gain increase... Can you tell me where you read that reputation gains would double?

From last week's BWU:

•The spawn locking issue currently affecting Iron Banner will be fixed

•Legendary items will be added to post-game reward tables for all Crucible activities

•Your first match in the daily featured Crucible activity will earn you a new reward package each day

•Reputation and Mark gains will double for each completed Crucible match

•Etheric Light will become available for acquisition from Lord Saladin upon reaching Rank 3 and Rank 5 in Iron Banner

•And, finally, these maps from The Dark Below will become the domain of all and be added to the standard rotation for select playlists:
https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=12826

I can confirm that cruicible rep increase is doubled. Whether this affects bounties...is unknown.

XenoRaven

Save your strange coins/exotic shards. You can ascend your gear without need to uh, go through Xur.
Thank you sir. Edit: And thanks to Hawkian and Ghaleon too.

I don't know how this would work in Destiny, but in FFXIV (and I'm sure they weren't the first to do this) there's a thing called Party Finder. It's a step up from the matchmaking service in the game (Duty Finder). Basically you can create a party listing, state the content you're trying to clear, and then designate the class and level you want your potential recruits to be. Then it posts it in the Party Finder menu for other people to join on. This seems like an idea Destiny could benefit from, but the implementation might be a bit difficult. For one, Party Finder in XIV only allows you to recruit on your own server. This is obviously a much smaller population than the entirety of Destiny players on a given platform. It would be neat to see it though. They could throw a new area of the Tower for it in there like a cafe or bar or something and add to the social element of the Tower beyond kicking a light up balloon at each other.

That is my armchair game design post for the day. Obviously it is brilliant and there is nothing that would get in the way of implementing such a feature.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Thx! Quite frankly I copied and pasted that verbatim from the most recent weekly update.
Already done :)
Appreciated!
Hawk, thank you! You answered every single question I have as a returning player.
Awesome :D If anyone does think of any other questions one might ask don't hesitate to let me know.
Does black hammer drop CE normal or Hard?
Normal only.

Reading all the massive changes and improvements to everything makes me excited to come back once the patch hits.

I hope people give their impressions on whether bungie delivered on their promises before I do come back though. If they do, I'll pick up house of wolves to support them.

okay i think i'm all caught up. these aren't official or anything but hopefully they make the information easy to digest. lemme know if you guys like this format.

Come on people, stop making this awesome content that I have to keep updating the OP :p

But seriously these should be added somehow... not sure exactly the best format. I'd like to keep the OP from ballooning into an even more gargantuan monstrosity than it is already. I think Sir Paul has suffered enough, unless everyone else wants to keep him around for more public shaming.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Those slideshow gifv's are mad classy Zoba.

Boguester I thought that content he put together was for the HoW thread, not for this OT?

Those slideshow gifv's are mad classy Zoba.

Boguester I thought that content he put together was for the HoW thread, not for this OT?

It is, but it's just so nice I wanted to include it here. Even as just a link so it doesn't clutter the space too much. Although if people would rather leave it only in the HoW thread that's fine too.

edit: also it works as a nice compliment to your FAQ

Deku Tree

ofvsxVB.gif

EVRV53v.png

aTL85kY.gif

7dAjmmz.gif

vsat0Ym.png

Really nice!

Didn't they clarify that Etheric Light will be available from the IB vendor at Ranks 3 and Ranks 5 (likely as a one time purchase option) rather than it "dropping"?

ocean

Banned
Great post Hawkian! Poor man's endgame build at 13 SC and 75 marks is a welcome sight :)

Your post made me wonder though:

Is there any current must-have Vendor weapon? Like a weapon with such a nice stats/perks combo from the Vendor that it's worth owning+ascending instead of getting a future gun we can re roll. Maybe the Judgment shotgun from NM? Tips welcome! I can't even play until I buy a TV but I can have my little brother log in and buy me whatever is needed :p

GhaleonEB

Oh Thanks! I hope they also double the Strike playlist rep gains too! Maybe they would announce that this week if it was going to happen...

Which reminds me, the other thing getting revealed tomorrow is the new strike. Hopefully they talk about the new strike playlist(s) along with it, and any associated changes to strike rewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom