• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Have you watched and liked non-Pixar animated CGI films?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I think Manny was boring because that's his character.

Also... KFP DESERVES a sequel. A lot of the people want...

a) improved Tai Lung
b) that epic battle at the end

...so it isn't hard to do that.

It is obvious after reading through this thread, that more people need to see The Ant Bully. A fantastic movie.

54is80.jpg

Trailer

rexor0717

I have enjoyed most animated movies I have seen. I do know the ones I didn't like though, The Tale of Despereaux and Shrek 3.

ZeoVGM

Banned
To be fair, I don't understand how Cars warranted a sequel, when Finding Nemo was a vastly superior film and is still Pixar's highest grossing movie to date.

a) They're making sequels to one more franchise than Pixar.

b) Cars is probably their most successful film in terms of merchandise. Kids LOVE the characters.

Ookami-kun said:
Cars is Kamen Rider Den-O.
I have been wondering for a while now why Den-o gets such a bad rap, i recently watched through Kabuto and is now watching Decade, and den -o's world in decade didn't seem too bad.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Because Den-O is eating up so much Kamen Rider that you might as well call the franchise Den-O. It's "so-so", but it's popular to the kids (it seems).

kbear

Whoa, tons of Kung Fu Panda praise. I just assumed it was your average animated flick... def gonna check it out now.

AlternativeUlster

Absolutely pathetic part deux
I liked Over the Hedge, Antz, and Kung-Fu Panda a lot out of the Dreamworks bunch with Shrek 1 and 2 being good but no repeat value. That is a good enough track record for me. I also thought Happy Feet and Monster House were ok too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom