• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing Mafia |OT| - Making Animal Friends Is Awesome!

VOTE: freakzilla149

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be around when the deadline comes to pass, and I think this is the guy who deserves an eviction more than nin. I'm satisfied with this in lieu of any credible evidence against anyone else.

One more vote before freak gets a majority

I'd like to let the day run out, to see if he can say anything to sway us, but I imagine that's unlikely

I figure it's nigh impossible. From what I've observed in the last few weeks, most of us are busy by the time the deadline roles around on Thursday. There won't be anyone here to sway.

IMO, days are too long. No real urgency in anything at all. I'll be back the day of the eviction, when real accusations and indignation starts to fly.

This is going to bite him in the ass lol

Hobohodo

With this phase it feels like not much has happened but there is also a lot to sift through. It's odd.

Anyway first of all just some ideas regarding the two substitutes we have had. I'm gonna be inclined to say they are townies purely based on the fact that I find it difficult to believe a HHA member would be completely absent from the game. Obviously this is pure speculation based on how I see things but just wanted to throw that out there, now on to the topic at hand.

So I have read through from Day 2 again and I'm just not feeling Freakazilla as Mafia. In Day 2 he came across as real antagonistic when a vote was placed on him, I imagine a Mafia player would be more subtle about it than he was, I mean revenge voting seems something that just begs to call attention to you. I suppose it could be some double bluff where he comes across as to obvious but I find that hard to believe. Also gotta agree with Kalor, the idea that a Mafia player would decide to not partake in discussion till its down to the wire seems unlikely. With all of us in different time zones it's going to be hard to sway opinion at the last moment. The player who I am more suspicious of right now is...

Vote: Nin1000

It feels like the bulk of suspicion on Freak comes from his Day 2 behaviour, but reading it through again Nin just seems to be acting a little bit more strangely. It's all ready been discussed about how he jumped in to defend Freak, but if I was uncertain of a players alliance and they were also coming across as antagonistic I probably wouldn't back them up unless I had a reason to. Could they be partners somehow? (not to convinced), or maybe Nin was backing him up just to have a 'see I supported a good guy!' example later. There was also some odd behaviour in my mind when he didn't cast a vote against Hippie yesterday. Now admittedly he was in second place, but if a few more players decided to cast a vote for Nin not much was needed to achieve Plurality. A vote for Hippie could have been the difference between life or death for Nin, yet he didn't vote. Where I struggle here is why would Nin not place a vote, maybe you can answer that one for us?

nin1000

Banned
I will stick to my vote since unvoting will later on will be used against me again. (everything I say will be) I don't really think that freak is MMA as is still have the feeling that both of us made some bad decisions regarding our postings.

Ourobolus

Banned
I will stick to my vote since unvoting will later on will be used against me again. (everything I say will be) I don't really think that freak is MMA as is still have the feeling that both of us made some bad decisions regarding our postings.

hi-mma-852-8col.jpg

Timeaisis

Honestly, we don't have really good arguments for either of them. It's both hunches at this point, which is typical for Day 2, but still.

Right now, we can just either wait till time runs out, and whoever is unlucky enough to have the plurality gets evicted, or someone comes in and makes a good argument for why we should all vote one over the other...which still hasn't happened.

If we had something good one of them would be gone by now.

I'm leaning freak, and that's where my vote stands. I don't really have strong feelings either way, but I'm not sure how much more we are going to be able to get out there by waiting for the day to end. That being said, there's no harm in it if that's what people prefer.

Time Left Until Day 3 Ends
t1432830600z1.png

When I made my first post in the game, I made a little post about observations so far. Think almost everyone had said something except haly(not sure?)/salva/kingkitty.

Kingkitty - KingKitty votes for Freakzilla just to do something different. Could be a situation where mafia votes for another mafia to throw suspension once majority already votes for townie. On the day Hippie was evicted, said he had no problem bandwagon voting Freak, but defended him on day one from getting evicted.

Also, Salvapot/Kingkitty, do you have anything to say about my post earlier in teh thread?

Kingkitty - KingKitty votes for Freakzilla just to do something different. Could be a situation where mafia votes for another mafia to throw suspension once majority already votes for townie. On the day Hippie was evicted, said he had no problem bandwagon voting Freak, but defended him on day one from getting evicted.

I made this post since king/salva had been posting since my first post and seemed to be dodging the question. Salva answered but Kingkitty still hasn't, but has still been posting. Claims power role. Other than that, nothing much else to go on for the day, looks like freakzilla is getting evicted today whether he is HHA or not, should still be able to piece some info together 2mrw.

kingkitty

I made this post since king/salva had been posting since my first post and seemed to be dodging the question. Salva answered but Kingkitty still hasn't, but has still been posting. Claims power role. Other than that, nothing much else to go on for the day, looks like freakzilla is getting evicted today whether he is HHA or not, should still be able to piece some info together 2mrw.

dodging? no I just don't have anything to say about your observation.

Karkador

Banned
As the sun sets, the whistle of the last train washes over the quiet village

Day 3 Ends

Total Votes for this Round (11 needed for majority)
(a strike means the player voted for, then unvoted, the player)

nin1000 (4)
LaunchPadMcQ
Kalor
SalvaPot
EzekelRAGE
Haly
tomakasatnav
Foshy
Hobohodo

freakzilla149 (10)
RobotNinjaHornets
Ourobolus
RobotNinjaHornets
SalvaPot
Razmos
nin1000
EzekelRAGE
Timeaisis
Mazre
LaunchPadMcQ
kingkitty
franconp

LunaticLMD <replacing 21GunShow> (1)
RobotNinjaHornets
Darryl

franconp & ultron87 (0)
EzekelRAGE
Haly

Foshy (1)
Razmos

SalvaPot (1)
freakzilla149

The waterfront house at C-3 sits peacefully besides an angry, approaching mob of Villagers.

After the door is ripped off the hinges, Villagers pour into the house, looking for any shred of conclusive evidence about the identity of the former resident.

They smash the lamps; tear through the couch and the bed; split the dresser in two; shatter the TV screen; and all those precious trinkets on the mantle? Thrown into the fireplace, along with the shoes.

There was ...nothing out of the ordinary here.

freakzilla149, an Ordinary Villager, is gone for good

Karkador said:
Welcome!

You are an Ordinary Villager

You are aligned with the Town.

You have no abilities other than voting. Your vote is your power!

You win when only Town-aligned players remain.

The game thread is here.

Night 3 Officially Begins
5MNQUz3.png

Time Left Until Night 3 Ends
t1433095200z1.png

Karkador

Banned
Clock bells chime in the distance

19 Villagers gather today.

Hey, that's the same number that went to sleep last night!

The air doesn't smell of a hint of barbecue, for a change.

Everyone survived the third night.

Day 4 Officially Begins

eHXuRuL.png

Time Left Until Day 4 Ends
t1433440800z1.png

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Did fran agree to investigate Mazre? I want confirmation on his ability.

Mazre

Wait what? did that night phase seem awfully short to anyone else?

72 hours, so nothing odd there.

Seems like we either have a protector role, or as hypothesized earlier a odd-night commuter to compliment Tucah's even-night role.

Kalor

Odd that no-one died but I guess that gives us more time to find the HHA.

In terms of what I heard, there was activity in my area so someone took a action last night or a passive ability was activated.

Odd that no-one died but I guess that gives us more time to find the HHA.

In terms of what I heard, there was activity in my area so someone took a action last night or a passive ability was activated.

So it's as good a guess as any that the HHA targeted Kingkitty because he hadn't confirmed his role in any explicit terms, but he was actually a commuter. I think he was the target.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Mazre, will you be sharing your gossip findings or are you keeping mum for now?

Top Bottom