• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video Game Wallpapers, Fan Art & Hi-Res Artwork Thread of Eternal August

Cuth

Span Smasher

2480 x 3508

Mega Man Star Force 3

1. 3451 x 4991
2. 4170 x 5229
3. 5468 x 6000
4. 9449 x 9449
5. 2802 x 3520

LossLess009 said:
Here it is

Thank you very much

PS: OH MY GOD redswirl you are a GOD damn that pic of FINAL FANTASY 7 ADVENT CHILDREN is too much of AWESOMENESS damn im gonna print that one as big as posible.

usea

Out of curiosity, why are new (monthly?) versions of this thread made? Apparently old art is accepted, even stuff posted in the older threads. Just wondering.

yeah i was wondering that same thing isnt this thread supposedly be updating with new image poster not old ones just wondering.

Omnibus

By request from BLITZ, I post here some samples from his account la.gg. There is many more stuff there, so, feel free to check it out time by time. ;-)

Thanks again to BLITZ for sharing. :)

Tom Clancy 10 Years Of Gaming:

Killzone 2:

Bionic Commando:

Measurements:
-> 3746 x 4993

Medal of Honor: Airborne:

Measurements:
-> 2868 x 3900

Halo Legends:

Gears of War:

Measurements:
-> 2474 x 2782

Splinter Cell: Double Agent:

Measurements:
-> 2779 x 3059

Dark Void:

Battlestations: Midway:

Soule

Whoa awesome stuff! Just wanted to show some thanks.

Also: Left 4 Dead 2

1920x1200

Thought some cricket bat melee concept would be appropriate considering the ongoing Ashes series at the moment :p

Orpheon

Banned
Omnibus said:
Battlestations: Midway:

Here's a thought: all those broads were 'depicted' in a time 68 years ago. . . they would now be around 88 - 98 years old, assuming they were in their 20s back then.

(shudder)

Cuth

Fate/Unlimited Codes

1. 2893 x 4410
2. 2894 x 4092

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky

1. 4096 x 4600
2. 4500 x 4595
3. 3000 x 2250

colinp

Banned
Urban Scholar said:
Demon Blade Muramasa

Hi could I get a nice Hi-res version of this please?

http://i30.tinypic.com/14ch8ch.jpg

I'll second that request! In fact, any high quality Muramasa pics would be appreciated. Not character art though, as those were previously posted in the big thread. Backgrounds or landscapes or the like would be greatly appreciated!

Also, anybody have any high quality Trine wallpaper or art?

fernoca

This threads reminds me..
Is there any link or place were I can get hi-res...Nintendo-only' art??
Though, there's no need to be uber hi-res, since my plan is to print them on 11" x 17" and then have'em laminated..

Like the Super Mario Galaxy poster, posted above..but also from all their games..across all platforms, from retro to recent art..

I know I'm asking a lot, but Yahoo and Google just sucks for this kind of stuff..so if there's a place that has it all, let me know.. :p

EDIT:
You know what? Nevermind!
Looking at the thread made me found a few great ones (Metroid, Mario Galaxy, Kart, Majora's Mask)..
So I bet that searching the previous threads will get me everything I want, so thanks! :)

temp

posting on contract only
disappeared said:
Out of curiosity, roughly how big would that image translate to in poster size?
Oh man, I just realized that there's even higher-res versions of that at the place I got that from. Don't know what size they'd print out to, exactly, but these are 4724x6299.

ico300r.jpg

huge ass Ico poster with linen texture
huge ass regular Ico poster

(from Laserschwert on the LucasForums)

Cuth

colinp said:
I'll second that request! In fact, any high quality Muramasa pics would be appreciated. Not character art though, as those were previously posted in the big thread. Backgrounds or landscapes or the like would be greatly appreciated!
I've found some more Muramasa pics, but, except for the first one, they're basically the same pics of the characters already posted with a background added.
Well, maybe someone is interested anyway.

Muramasa: The Demon Blade

1605 x 2813, all pics

colinp said:
Also, anybody have any high quality Trine wallpaper or art?
I have just 2 hi-res Trine pics. I guess it's better than nothing.

Trine

1. 3000 x 1642
2. 3000 x 1224

Dwayne

Captain Smoker said:
What do you think of the idea that one member downloads all this and uploads at the end of the month one .rar - file with all artworks? (Should be ~300 MB)

Perhaps we can maintain a torrent of all the art that's been posted (past art too), and update it monthly. That way it's shared widely and if someone wants, they can just pick and choose what to download.
I'd love to do it, but in New Zealand, our internet isn't so flash :(

theluma

Not the most exciting of posts but I love the awesome simplicity of the Rhythm Paradise art.

All in 3000 x 3000

theluma

And here are a few Wallpapers I have made/edited/found/stole

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

836 x 465 (trust me it looks awesome as long as you aren't looking at it on a huge screen)

Super Mario Galaxy

1440 x 900

Critter Crunch (PSN)

1440 x 814

Omnibus

Not realy hi-res, but...

Dragon Quest IV:

Measurements:
-> 1369 x 1000
-> 4134 × 3049

(If someone finds them in their original resolution, feel free to post them. ^_^)

Cuth

Guild Wars 2

1. 2412 x 3700
2. 1476 x 2264
3. 2533 x 3787
4. 2500 x 3700
5. 3720 x 2700
6. 2264 x 1476
7. 7560 x 4713
8. 5760 x 3538
9. 4200 x 2579

Yo what up people dont make this thread dye early, if only i could find some high res pics to keep this thread alive i would, so in the mean time can anyone find a high res poster size final fantasy dissidia please

RedSwirl

You guys give me another day or so and I can load up a megaupload of all my Shadow of the Colossus wallpapers, fan art, concept part, the art book, and the soundtrack.

Top Bottom