• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
GIF banners for an OT; yay or nay? A kind GAF member made me one I'd love to use but I saw some talk of it being frowned upon.

Id generally suggest against it. Granted while there is an option to turn off GIFs, but just simple consideration is more important rather than telling users just to switch GIFs off. Thats just my own personal opinion though.

GIF banners for an OT; yay or nay? A kind GAF member made me one I'd love to use but I saw some talk of it being frowned upon.
Is it a single banner that's a GIF or multiple? I know the Microsoft E3 thread had a single banner that was pretty subtle and nice. I do know some OTs have GIFs anyways, like the Rocket League and my Galak-Z ones. But if your OT is already image and media heavy, it may not be a great idea.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Apologies for the Xblaze Lost Memories OT not being up yet. I'm in vacation at the moment and it will be up tomorrow in the morning upon my return. Should have brought my laptop with me, apologies for the delay.

I no longer want to do the OT for Armikrog. I'm way too sick to be thinking of it right now, lol. It comes out on the 18th for anyone interested.

Edit: Nevermind. The release date was pushed to September 8th so I'll be able to do it.

Nemesis_

All updated guys! I'll go through and move any date changes (ie. from General -> Main OP) tomorrow night.

but yeah, don't argue over me ;_; I legitimately never realise it's been a fucking month since the last update and then I go to do it and realise it has been. Time flies so fast ;_; I'll try to make an effort to do it weekly from now on.

Parakeetman

All updated guys! I'll go through and move any date changes (ie. from General -> Main OP) tomorrow night.

but yeah, don't argue over me ;_; I legitimately never realise it's been a fucking month since the last update and then I go to do it and realise it has been. Time flies so fast ;_; I'll try to make an effort to do it weekly from now on.

Thanks for the updates Nemesis_ really do appreciate it as always during your busy schedule!

Parakeetman

Hi Nemesis,

Could you please move the following from August to September? As the release date had changed.

Yoru no Nai Kuni (JP PS4 / PS3 / PSV) Parakeetman (2nd, June 2015)
October 1st Release Date

Sorry nem the release date changed yet again... wtf just happened today. Updated the post to the correct date. October 1st.

Eggbok

Quick question, are beta threads made randomly by who ever wants to? And do you have to wait a certain amount of days before you post it? Wana do one for the BO3 beta.

Parakeetman

Quick question, are beta threads made randomly by who ever wants to? And do you have to wait a certain amount of days before you post it? Wana do one for the BO3 beta.

Its the same thing as OTs I think. So basically if its already active people put it up. As we have had a quite a few beta OTs I do believe.

So, honest question, I've got Madden OT claimed and ready for the end of this week (Friday is the scheduled date), but... Madden '16 drops on EA Access on Thursday, August 20... EA Access being the program that releases games ~5 days early for subscribers.

Should I bump up Madden OT to coincide with the EA Access review to Thursday instead of Friday?

THX THX THX

So, honest question, I've got Madden OT claimed and ready for the end of this week (Friday is the scheduled date), but... Madden '16 drops on EA Access on Thursday, August 20... EA Access being the program that releases games ~5 days early for subscribers.

Should I bump up Madden OT to coincide with the EA Access review to Thursday instead of Friday?

THX THX THX

I try to release OTs for EA games the day they are available on EA access.

katkombat

Banned
Does Danganronpa: Another Episode - Ultra Despair Girls have a creator yet? I'm on mobile and can't seem to find anyone saying so. If not I would gladly take it!

Parakeetman

Please do help Nemesis out by following the formatting rules for making claims.

Official Guidelines for OTs

Code:

[b*]Title[/b] by [i*][ur*l=http://www.neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=9647]Author[/url][/i] ([u*rl=http://www.neogaf.com/]xxth Month Year[/ur*l])
For an Off-Topic OT, add [*i][OT][/i] to the prefix of your code (remove the *)

Title = Self explanatory
Author = Your username, link to own profile
Expression Date = Date appears in brackets. This links to your expression of interest post[/i]

Retro

Now that we have a release date (October 23, 2015), I'd like to reserve the Official Thread for the Guild Wars 2 expansion, Heart of Thorns.

I believe for most MMO expansions it's normal to start an entirely new gaming side thread to replace an existing community thread (for example, the FFXIV Community thread switched over to a new gaming side one for Heavensward). If that's incorrect, please let me know, otherwise here is my expression of interest;

Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns by Retro (1st September 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom