• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Cthulhu Mafia |OT| Nuts on this island taste insane! Yum Yum!

Zatoth

nin1000 6
Rats Off To Ya
TheWorthyEdge
Droplet
johnnyquicknives
RetroMG
ScraftyDevil

RetroMG 1
nin1000

Using the stones yesterday felt good. Almost too good. Using your fists this time may even work better.

nin1000, a Priest of Shub-Niggurath is dead.

Welcome!

You are a Priest of Shub-Niggurath.

You are aligned with the Cult of Shub-Niggurath.

Years of worshipping Shub-Niggurath turned you insane. But your sanity was a small price to pay for the gifts Shub-Niggurath granted you. This shipwreck surely is a test of Shub-Niggurath. Your cult became lazy and only the truly worthy ones were allowed to survive. These foolish Tourists have no idea what awaits them on this island. It will be easy to sacrifice them one by one.

[redacted] Each night phase, one of the Cult of Shub-Niggurath-aligned players may kill/turn insane (depending on Shub-Niggurath’s mood) one of the other players by PMing me the command SACRIFICE: Playername. This action will be associated with the player who sent the PM. You may also communicate with your partners at the Quickboard found here.

You can feel that among the Tourists there are some that also left their sanity behind a long time ago. You may be able to recruit these Insane Tourists to strengthen your Cult.

Attempting to turn an Insane Tourist insane with your SACRIFICE action will turn them in another worshipper of Shub-Niggurath.

Worshipping the Great Shub-Niggurath granted you some knowledge in magic.

You can use your magic to block another player from using actions during the night phase. To do so, private message me the command BLOCK: Playername.

You win when only Shub-Niggurath-aligned players remain.

c22-camping.jpg

Night 6 ends:
t1441998000z0.png

This night phase will only last two days and ends on Friday.

Zatoth

A little early today.

HDUFIEZ.jpg

Once again not everybody showed up for breakfast.

Hyperactivity aka Randolph Carter is dead.
Welcome!

You are Randolph Carter.

You are aligned with the Tourists.

You are an unsuccessful author. Hoping to find inspiration for a new story you booked a ticked on this cruise ship.

Weird things are happening on this island. But weird is nothing new to you. As a small boy you started to visit the dreamlands and therefore have some idea what is going on here. One could say you are a professional dreamer.

This allows you to visit another player in their dreams during the night phase and see if they have been active. To do so, private message me the command DREAM: Playername.

You win when no remaining players are Cult-aligned.

Day 7 ends:
t1442343600z0.png

With 7 players remaining 5 votes are needed to end the day early.

VOTE: TheWorthyEdge

That was quite the show you and nin put on yesterday. But the jig is up. I've got a whole god damn dossier on you two and it doesn't look good.

Just give up and make this easy on us, because I'm about to bring the hammer down.

Rest in peace, Mr. Hyper. You shall be dearly missed.

Now, who was he to keep an eye on tonight? Is it possible that they wanted the deceased out of the way so that he couldn't spill the beans on their unscrupulous night activity?

RetroMG

Oh, Okay, we're going early. Neat.

I was not taken last night, as you might have guessed from the fact that Hyper is dead. (RIP, Hyper, thanks for all your good work.)

Nin's roleclaim had the info on recruitment crossed out. I do not know what that means. (I asked Zatoth, but was told that he couldn't answer.

So, I am not with the cult now, and signs seem to point that I can not be recruited. However, I understand that you all have no actual reason to trust any of this, so if you decide to kill me, I totally understand. To be honest, this was what I was thinking yesterday when I was talking about cutting off the arms of the cult and then going for the head. My plan was to have either Nin or myself killed, (the order didn't really matter to me,) and then hope that the cult had narrowed things enough for the remaining townies to figure out who the lat cultist was.

Didn't count on Nin being cult. That threw me. Or the fact that there was more than one cultist left.

Nin's actions yesterday don't make any sense either. I can only think that there was a last minute change of plans on the Mafia board. Maybe Nin was acting off-book, and whoever's running that ship didn't like it. Maybe Worthy is the last cultist and wasn't happy when the attention turned to him, so he had Nin go full Blarg to pull attention off of him.

I'm just spitballing, now. I still feel like it's got to be Worthy, Johnny (since Nin clearing him was lie,) or Scrafty. Worthy would be my number one suspect, but I also think Nin "clearning" Johnny may have been intentional. Or it could be a double smokescreen and it's been Scrafty the whole time. That last option requires some convoluted planning, but hey, we've got some smart folks playing this game.

Anyway. I think it's one of those three, but killing me probably makes the most sense, either that, or leave me alive and kill me if there's ever a no-lynch night.

RetroMG

Rest in peace, Mr. Hyper. You shall be dearly missed.

Now, who was he to keep an eye on tonight? Is it possible that they wanted the deceased out of the way so that he couldn't spill the beans on their unscrupulous night activity?

The last that he said was that he was watching Johnny. I think GC was blocking me?

Also, nice to see that Rats can speak normally again.

The last that he said was that he was watching Johnny. I think GC was blocking me?

Also, nice to see that Rats can speak normally again.

Well then I'd say that either Mr. Edge or Mr. QuicKnives would be our best bet for today. As flattering as your characterization of me as a criminal chessmaster is, it's simply not true. Only in my dreams am I as clever as that.

VOTE: TheWorthyEdge

That was quite the show you and nin put on yesterday. But the jig is up. I've got a whole god damn dossier on you two and it doesn't look good.

Just give up and make this easy on us, because I'm about to bring the hammer down.

I liked it better
When you spoke exclusively
In awesome haikus

Only 5 votes are needed to end the day prematurely, so whosoever wields the book and the double-vote ability that it grants holds a considerable amount of power during this climactic period. Let's just hope that the hypothesis about cultists being unable to use the book is true.

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
I was expecting to have one to die tonight, it seems, the de facto leader was again this time who perished instead. By the way, I ended up blocked but Johnny seems I got wrong. So I'm sorry, hyperactivity, ye are dead, and I failed. So who shall we go today, as, The Worthy edge?

I was expecting to have one to die tonight, it seems, the de facto leader was again this time who perished instead. By the way, I ended up blocked but Johnny seems I got wrong. So I'm sorry, hyperactivity, ye are dead, and I failed. So who shall we go today, as, The Worthy edge?

Very interesting. I suppose that that rules out Mr. QuicKnives as a suspect then, assuming there's only one cultist left to stamp out.

Well that was a total clusterfuck. Stick to my instincts lesson is learned.

I have no idea what Nins game plan is meant to be. At first I thought the same as rats; that Worthy and Nins charade was supposed to build trust or something. The issue I have is that I really don't see the second cultist having a better role than the role blocking priest. why wouldn't they have played the act the other way round?

I know Nin "clearing" me looks bad and this is basically the exact same situation that ended me in OG mafia. Theres no way for me to argue bluff, double bluff, triple bluff, etc. so I'm not going to.

By the way, I ended up blocked but Johnny seems I got wrong. So I'm sorry, hyperactivity, ye are dead, and I failed. So who shall we go today, as, The Worthy edge?

I'm not sure what you mean by this? you blocked me?

Droplet

Wait, you were blocked?

How??

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
No, I was not the one who has been blocked. With my ability I blocked Johnny is what I meant when I was retro or Scrafty have blocked well. Johnny is no plausible lead more for now at least.

RetroMG

I think he means he blocked Johnny, which wasn't the plan - Hyper was going to watch Johnny, GC was going to block me. (I think?)

Good news is, if he did block Johnny, Johnny is once again clear.

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
From what I remember, I was free, any of you, Johnny or Scrafty and read back to some of the hyperactivity old posts I ended up with Johnny at the end mostly from how he felt block itself. I somehow felt the same way too, so that's why I decided to go with Johnny. So now there are only leave three people who are cult and that is Scrafty, Retro and TheWorthyEdge. I'm not sure of the need for just yourself, we go a little time before we get any solid conclusion.

DAY THREE

Why has nin been suspicious? Because he's like me? He goes along with the ride? Maybe some of us don't have a lot of time lol

If you find something that would make me say "OH. NIN IS DEFINITELY A CULTIST." Then please. Present it to ms.

After mostly sitting out on Day Three, Worthy comes into the thread with his first real defense of a player (he said some weak stuff about Blarg the previous day, but it was mostly about liking Blarg personally). That player happens to be nin.

Yes. I do.

Flame and Coppanuva: I have my vote on him right now strictly because he said "I won't let you guys vote coppanuva tonight." There was already suspicion on Coppanuva which makes for this whole Flame being stoic thing weird. Why would he defend someone we have a suspicion on? Could it be a big deal, such as Flame being able to see who is who? Maybe. But this could also be what he wants. For us to think that Coppanuva may be a tourist because Flame is being risky and defending him. If we kill Flame tonight and figure out what he is then we will know what Coppanuva is for a fact.

What happens on a split vote?

Nin: I honestly don't have a crazy read on him but he does seem to be driving by quite a bit
even though that's what I've been doing, so I'm being a hypocrite :D
Now, nin could be a tourist or a Cultist just like any of us right? I'm not %100 sure he is a Cultist strictly because of how much he's said. Not much. But then again that also rings bells. Maybe he's trying to avoid accidentally saying anything that might be harmful to his side or maybe he is dying for time to post. This right here is why I don't exactly trust him, and why I think he could potentially be a Cultist BUT. What good does his death do to us now? Why not vote Flame and get more information? If we have a strong feeling by the end of the day that nin is a Cultist we can vote Flame or Cop today and vote Nin tomorrow.

And those. Are my thoughts.

Suddenly, inexplicably, seemingly intentionally, Worthy walks back his previous statement. "Sure, nin might be suspicious, but we shouldn't vote for him today."

DAY FOUR

Nin: I am starting to think you could be a Cultist based on not what you've said but how you've played. Funny thing is its not that different from mine. I feel like you post just the right amount to get by and some of its filler and some of it is decent contribution. I don't exactly know how I feel but I feel like you're trying to hard to fit in with the Tourists. To mix things up I'm going to give you this:

VOTE: Nin1000

Me: I feel like if I was a Cultist I would have to know this was coming for you guys to put my head on the chopping block to get information and so that would've been to risky to keep my post count so low. Therefore, I would do exactly what Nin is doing, and thats why I voted him.

An early-day vote on nin, couched in a claim that he doesn't really feel that strongly about him. He just wants some information, is all.

It's important to note that at this point of the game, nin and Worthy seemed like the most likely people to go on Day Four. Not exactly the wisest time to be publicly backing a scum partner. And as we all know from yesterday's events, the Cult of Shub-Niggurath is somewhat prone to self-destructive play.

Sorry but we have someone like hyperactivity who came in even later and he contributed a lot more than you did and since blarg died the game came to pretty much a halt, so not so much to read through there. You excuse is not viable for me then.

I dont agree there since i reacted to neuromancer calling me out and saying i am a player who only reacts and does not give town any information. I gave the town the information about the item. The only thing i was hiding was the info that i had it but i gave it away for the sake of town even though it could have very much meant my death.
I was and i am still thinking for the sake of town. I dont try to fit in since not everyone is the same even though we are on the same team.
I even understand this

Since its a basic move. Put pressure on another player that several people find "scummy" and save yourself. Sorry but I will not fall for that Twe.
I at least tried to do something for town, you on the other hand did not much but try compare yourself to me. Not going to happen mate ;)

nin fires back at Worthy's accusation. I won't link everything that happens in this exchange, but I suggest that everyone click through and see them go at each other for a while. I'm telling you, read it all with the mindset that these are two Cultists trying to bus each other, because it's hi-larious.

One thing in particular sticks out to me in this conversation. Look how fucking aggressive nin is toward Worthy. When have we ever seen nin be that aggressive toward somebody? Typically he would respond to suspicion almost sheepishly. It feels like he's trying to overcompensate.

I've at least had a suspicion about you before and vocally said it. Therefore I feel like the bolded part is more you than me.

What is this "book" you have "knowledge" about and has it come up in the game yet?

This is my favorite post in the history of GAFia. Somebody tell me Worthy isn't just trying to play stupid here.

"What is this 'book' you have 'knowledge' about"?! Come on.

Yeah. I still think Nin could potentially be a threat but I'm liking this thought about Ultron. Not going to vote anyone yet but this could be the right choice.

UNVOTE: Nin1000

Even though i have my vote on you TWE i just cant get past the feeling that you just are one hell of a Bad town player. For the sake of discussion i will take my vote down off you, just like you did.
UNVOTE: TheWorthyEdge

Curiously, toward the end of the day, nin and Worthy both back off within two posts of each other. And neither was ever in such a bad spot that the tide couldn't have been turned by a pair of scum votes.

DAY FIVE

Day Five is funny to me. After killing Time and eliminating the Cult of Cthulhu, and after being at each other's throats all throughout the previous day, there is exactly one instance of either nin or Worthy acknowledging the other's existence.

Ahhh here we go. Finally! Guys. I have a strong feeling Retro isn't Cult. Almost 100% sure, the way he is playing is very passive and if you were to be a Mafia and play very passive you'd be spotted hella-quickly.

I've voted for Flame before having suspicions about him and I really don't know about him still. There was a possibility talked about that there was another Neutral in the game. I feel it could be him by the way he's acting. Right now Flame is at the top my list.

Nin I still have some doubts about but I don't know if he's on the top of my list at this point in the game. He hasn't said much this game besides those few posts leading to his vote on...Ultron(?) but then his immediate vote takedown based off of one post. I feel like that's nins strat vote for everyone until they talk once then UNVOTE them. It's kinda crazy but eh. Seems to be (kinda?) working.

Rats is obviously a Tourist. Come on. Rats has been our MVP by far but that doesn't mean he couldn't be an extremely risky Cultist but the odds of that? VERY. Slim. The way Rats talks is almost condescending and that leads me to believe he may have a Tourist power role. Idk maybe a Tour Guide? Lol

"nin is still suspicious, but in a totally pro-Town way."

Also sticking out to me is a potential attempt to get on the good side of the most visible Town voice, and maybe a little bit of fishing for my role? I was more or less in Worthy's corner until yesterday, which I believe to be a possible reason for why I've managed to make it this far. We also lost ultron, who was without a doubt the one person most aggressively seeking Worthy's death.

Some other stuff on Day Five that stood out to me:

Nooooo! Why you do!?

My thoughts on this. There is another cult and they may be able to Recruit as we saw previously. Second of all YAY! my name is brought up yet again. Boo.

This is true. Wouldn't we kinda figured out that there was a second cult? This is what I'm feeling right now. It's one person, but that one person has the ability to either A.) Kill someone during the day and end it fast but no be able to kill that night or B.) Be able to kill 1 person at night but maybe he can recruit? I would lean towards the 1st though the possibility of recruitment could make sense...hm...also. Who has the book?

This makes sense right here. I'm thinking at the most 2. I just don't see this one being as close to Cthulhu Cult in regards to size.

This is how I feel about the book. The more information the better I feel. But that could go either way in some of your guy's eyes. I especially wanted more knowledge on it yesterday because it was all really hazy.

The ability from the first one came from literally the top of my head though it makes sense. I've seen some power roles such as this in other Mafia games where a group didn't have all of their actual power until the other group died. Maybe after Cthulhu died they went to max power limit and was now able to use this Kill command?

I can agree to this. A vote on if we talk about the book more or not? Yeah. A lot of information will actually come out of this vote so why not.

Worthy basically tells us exactly how the second Cult works, all under the guise of "just guessing." We saw that recruitment was struck through in nin's role text, and it just so happens that Worthy called it exactly, but it's okay, because he totally saw it in another game, or something.

The second post here seems like an attempt to muddy things a little bit for us. Kinda fishy that the one he's "leaning toward" is the one that isn't exactly correct. Also, fishing for a book claim, immediately after the CoSN killed Never Forever, the book's previous owner.

And now the good part.

DAY SIX

I'm not on there either. Right now the most suspicious thing is pretty obvious. Nin. You gotta tell us what's up.

Vote: Nin1000

Easiest vote I've casted in a while.

Hyper nails nin via his role. Worthy wastes no time getting back on the bus to lynchtown. One thing didn't make sense about nin's psychotic play yesterday: why put such an enormous target on his own back?

Answer: Because he was caught, and this was the perfect time to serve as a human shield for his partner.

Again, I won't link to everything that happened, but I think it's fresh enough in our minds that everyone remembers how hard Worthy was pushing for a nin lynch. And how hard he was trying to get us all to see him pushing a nin lynch. Also, nin goes back to his comically uncharacteristic aggression toward Worthy

That sure is true and since we have some time left , just let me put down my vote on

VOTE: Scraftydevil

Even though i hate TWE i just think he is one retarded Town player who does not read and does not think.

He hates Worthy, and he's a Cultist, but he doesn't quite hate Worthy enough to throw a vote at him.

This is around the time the plan started to come together. We were on the fast-track to turbo-town. nin had us exactly where he wanted us. We were going to lynch somebody else and he would be free to do whatever the hell he wanted to do that night. Hell, even Worthy, the one fighting tooth and nail against the plan all this time, acquiesced for the good of Town!

Sorry, sorry! I'm up for the plan as long as you guys think its good for Tourists.

Then something funny happened. A mere four minutes after Worthy agreed to hang for the sake of the plan, nin came in and did everything in his power to get his ass turboed. Why? He was already on the chopping block for the next day, so he had nothing to lose by fucking up our shit.

Unless the lynchee of the plan was a Cultist, and nin's partner. It's literally the only explanation for why he would have thrown it all away. nin was a dead man walking, but Worthy, ostensibly, had a chance. But only if nin did something drastic.

It can't be anything else. Worthy is our final Cultist. Let's lynch him and win this fucking game.

Oh, and one thing that we kind of glossed over: Mr. Nin had the book, did he not? I suppose we can't rule out book-holders as potential suspects, which means that several other players are back on the table if lynching Mr. Edge doesn't pan out.

RetroMG

Oh, and one thing that we kind of glossed over: Mr. Nin had the book, did he not? I suppose we can't rule out book-holders as potential suspects, which means that several other players are back on the table if lynching Mr. Edge doesn't pan out.

The only argument I can think of against this is that the second cult may not have been active until the Cthulu cult went out. But even that is pretty weak.

...Damn.

I have no idea what Nins game plan is meant to be. At first I thought the same as rats; that Worthy and Nins charade was supposed to build trust or something. The issue I have is that I really don't see the second cultist having a better role than the role blocking priest. why wouldn't they have played the act the other way round?

They weren't given a choice. nin was caught by Hyper, and instead of pulling something completely out of his ass, he made the smarter play and told a half-truth. And it might have worked. At the very least it was buying him another day, which is critical at this point of the game.

So we have to ask ourselves why he would abandon that play when we were a couple votes away from lynching Worthy. It's not a difficult question to answer.

Droplet

Correct. If we assume that CoSN had the ability to kill since day one (Rats isn't sure about this, but I think they did), then there were two nights, nights 1 and 3, in which they were able to sacrifice before CoC was killed off. Unless nin was recruited on night 3 (as in LoC really did die from his role backfiring), then he would have either started out as cult, or been recruited night 1, meaning he wasn't a tourist when he got the book. If he was recruited on night 3, then we have more cultists to deal with, and that's an entirely different can of worms.

Regardless, I wouldn't assume the book can only go to tourists. With the revelation that there are for sure two cults, the powers really aren't entirely pro-town anymore. Us not seeing any cultists with the book until just now is more a probability game than anything else.

RetroMG

They weren't given a choice. nin was caught by Hyper, and instead of pulling something completely out of his ass, he made the smarter play and told a half-truth. And it might have worked. At the very least it was buying him another day, which is critical at this point of the game.

So we have to ask ourselves why he would abandon that play when we were a couple votes away from lynching Worthy. It's not a difficult question to answer.

I agree with your logic, except that then I have to go and ask why they even allowed it to go that far? We were ready to turbo Edge. Hyper is the one who stopped us, because he wanted more time.

My guess as far as an explanation goes is that Nin was going to throw Edge under the bus, since he was under less suspicion. (Edge was on the block more often than Nin, IIRC.) Edge showed up at the last second and basically said, "WTF? No."

Note two posts, one right after the other.

Sorry, sorry! I'm up for the plan as long as you guys think its good for Tourists.

Just wanted to let you know that i cannot block and am only an insane tourist

I know this is kind of a retarted move to do but i feel bad for myself after having lied all this time.

just wanted to throw this out before the day Ends since Hyper outlined ALMOST every possibility, well the one with me not being able to block was missing :(

So, theres that. I take my Fate now

Edge steps in to assure us that he's cool with the plan that involves him dying. (Which is kind of an odd move for Edge, who has fought death up until now, to suddenly lay down and die.) And then Nin throws the game into chaos.

RetroMG

Correct. If we assume that CoSN had the ability to kill since day one (Rats isn't sure about this, but I think they did), then there were two nights, nights 1 and 3, in which they were able to sacrifice before CoC was killed off. Unless nin was recruited on night 3 (as in LoC really did die from his role backfiring), then he would have either started out as cult, or been recruited night 1, meaning he wasn't a tourist when he got the book. If he was recruited on night 3, then we have more cultists to deal with, and that's an entirely different can of worms.

I'm pretty sure Nin started as a cultist, based purely on his role PM. However, LoC may have tired to recruit Nin or the other SN cultist. Trying to recruit a member of another cult seems more likely to cause death than trying to put a dreamwalker to sleep. However, there's really no way to know.

Droplet

I'm pretty sure Nin started as a cultist, based purely on his role PM. However, LoC may have tired to recruit Nin or the other SN cultist. Trying to recruit a member of another cult seems more likely to cause death than trying to put a dreamwalker to sleep. However, there's really no way to know.

LoC did not have the power to recruit.

RetroMG

LoC did not have the power to recruit.

...huh. I did not notice that. OK, you have a point.

However, to your earlier point about whether or not the SN cult could night kill before the CoC went out, I offer this tidbit.

Timeaisis' Role PM said:
Welcome!

You are a Cult Leader.

You are aligned with the Cult of Cthulhu.

(snip)

To be sure you used some protective magic. It allows you to survive one night attack.

You win when only Cult of Cthulhu-aligned players remain.

Timeaisis would not need the ability to survive a night attack if the CoSN couldn't attack before they went out.

See the thing is, I want to defend myself because I know I'm not a Mafia but all of that makes too much sense not to vote me off.

Also, Rats I wasn't actually trying to play stupid I guess I just am dumb. Regarding the book I thought it was called the box and then the book was mentioned and I was like, the hell is the book.

Droplet

Timeaisis would not need the ability to survive a night attack if the CoSN couldn't attack before they went out.

Well, the vigilante existed too, so that doesn't necessarily mean that CoSN could attack. I'm pretty sure they were able to kill before then, but with only two nights we don't have a lot of data. I think it makes more sense than LoC's power backfiring though.

I agree with your logic, except that then I have to go and ask why they even allowed it to go that far? We were ready to turbo Edge. Hyper is the one who stopped us, because he wanted more time.

I don't think they wanted it to go that far. Shit was moving fast yesterday. nin tried telling us to go after Scrafty instead, but nobody took him up on it. Then it probably took them a bit to settle on their next move. And that move was for nin to cause chaos and get himself lynched. I don't think anything nin did in the latter part of the day was well thought out, because they just didn't have the time.

I did think it was rather odd that Mr. Nin attempted to throw me under the carriage yesterday mere moments after stating that I was low on his list of suspects, but when put that way it makes sense. The Shub-Niggurathians were panicking and had no other easy targets to pick on.

RetroMG

Well, the vigilante existed too, so that doesn't necessarily mean that CoSN could attack. I'm pretty sure they were able to kill before then, but with only two nights we don't have a lot of data. I think it makes more sense than LoC's power backfiring though.

Damn. I keep missing the really obvious answers. I think I need caffeine.

I'm trying to compile suspects now that we suspect that anyone can hold the book. The problem is that without that, literally everyone is a suspect again.

I believe that Droplet and Rats are who they say they are, but they could just as easily be Mafia working together. I pushed that idea aside yesterday because Rats had used the book.

WorthyEdge is suspicious, and I think his and Nin's movements together stink.

GreatCharleston was clear because he had the book, which means nothing. I don't think he's mafia anymore, though.. (Based purely on his work yesterday.)

I want to believe Scrafty is town, but I really have no reason to believe that.

I'm an insane tourist, so I'm a ticking time bomb if the CoSN can still recruit. (Which is questionable.)

And Johnny... well, Johnny's probably the only one who is clear of this mess, since GC blocked him. Assuming that there is only one cultist left.

Wait. I just had a brainstorm.

Hyper hypothesized that Neuro killed Sorian with the book because Neuro was an investigator who found out that Sorian was cult. What if Sorian was the recruiter? That would explain why the recruit info is crossed out.

RetroMG

I don't think they wanted it to go that far. Shit was moving fast yesterday. nin tried telling us to go after Scrafty instead, but nobody took him up on it. Then it probably took them a bit to settle on their next move. And that move was for nin to cause chaos and get himself lynched. I don't think anything nin did in the latter part of the day was well thought out, because they just didn't have the time.

I did think it was rather odd that Mr. Nin attempted to throw me under the carriage yesterday mere moments after stating that I was low on his list of suspects, but when put that way it makes sense. The Shub-Niggurathians were panicking and had no other easy targets to pick on.

I don't doubt either of you, and I'm going to go look for the post, but if either of you could quote Nin targeting Scrafty, I would appreciate it.

I don't doubt either of you, and I'm going to go look for the post, but if either of you could quote Nin targeting Scrafty, I would appreciate it.

It's in my mega-post above.

Also, I'll remind everyone of my theory from yesterday. Now that we've confirmed nin had a near-identical role to LoC's, it's still as viable as it ever was.

Oh, ok sure.

So the mirror cult idea:

CoC:

LP: vanilla role
LoC: roleblocker
Time: kill-resistant

Co???:

Darryl: vanilla
nin: roleblocker
???: kill-resistant

Rats thinks that the missing night kill might have come from Time or LoC targeting this last cultist who was kill-resistant. It's possible that he voted for Worthy because they tried to get a no-information kill that night, but the action failed, so Time tried to get rid of him through a lynch instead.

Top Bottom