• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video Game Wallpapers, Fan Art & Hi-Res Artwork Thread of Eternal August

Does anyone have either of these pieces of Gravity Rush 2 art with no text in 1080p or greater?

gravity-rush-2.jpg

latest

-BLITZ-

And now that's done.

- all the thumbs are now re-uploaded, posts updated and working fine since the last expired image hosting site. I've finished a couple of months ago, but now I'm telling this.
- for those who didn't realize, the links with the files were working not removed or lost, the links with thumbs were expired, preventing anyone outside of GAF to download them. Members had to quote my post in order to obtain the link because it was invisible.
- all the thumbs are now saved and backup on multiple places. Just only 200mb with 3100 pieces in total. I do not know why I never intend to save the thumbs once I made a post, maybe I never thought I will hit this massive number of images or expecting for the host to expire.
- all the post are saved as the way they are with all of their links and backup on multiple places for any kind of unexpected reasons.
- whatever was erased is gone for good. A lot of jpeg with rough compression were removed were they never come come from the PSD source. Don't ask, I don't have them anymore.
- all thumbs were recreated and set to fit for wide screen monitors, small and correctly organized, See page 12
- all artworks were properly rearrange according to their numerological order ( 01-02...15)
- 95% of the artworks are coming from the source (TIFF, TGA, PSD, PSB); the other 5% are simply images with no source.

- I still have to recreate few thumbs from two posts that I got left, but requires a lot of PC space which I don't have at the moment.

Omnibus

Sid Meier's Civilization Beyond Earth:

Measurements:
-> 5100 × 3300 (x3)
-> 4000 × 3000
-> 4000 × 3043
-> 2604 × 540

Sid Meier's Civilization Beyond Earth The Rising Tides:

Measurements:
-> 7500 × 5400
-> 6676 × 4320
-> 3811 × 1131

kiyomi

Does anyone have any high-res versions of the Mass Effect Andromeda stuff that came out today?

And on a related note, any ME1/2/3 concept art that's 1440p or better? Thanks in advance. >.<

-BLITZ-

I don't expect anything much better from Andromeda not until tomorrow and towards the week when everyone starts their job if today is Monday and no one is working being at home. I might have access to some old concept art from the series that could work in 1440p. I can look up on the internet for more but depends.

Update : for now, so far. I have to browse the internet fan mass effect sites which I do not know about. What the internet provides I cannot make a difference between an actual mass effect concept art or fan-base art like devianart.

Mass Effect - 2560 x 1440p

Mass Effect: 2

Mass Effect: 3

IronMan

Rayman Adventures:

5333 × 3000 | 5333 × 3000 | 4800 × 2591
8725 × 800 | 8000 × 4000 | 950 × 1080
1024 × 1024 | 2000 × 1600 | 2000 × 1600
1920 × 1080 | 6944 × 2037 | 1200 × 1200

3840 × 2160 | 3840 × 2160

Vashzaron

Hey guys, a request. If by any small chance anyone has this Artwork (or the Cover) from Phantasy Star Online: Episode 3 in it's original state without watermarkings, jpeg artifacts and hopefully higher-res too I would be grateful!

It's essentially the art used for the cover of the game.

Plus if anyone has any other high-res PSO artwork (especially from EP3) stashed away that they would be willing to share that would be fantastic!

Either way, let me contribute something myself.

Phantasy Star Universe

-BLITZ-

My answer from me is that there isn't anything to give at this point because they are too old games. They are long gone now.

Melchiah

I don't expect anything much better from Andromeda not until tomorrow and towards the week when everyone starts their job if today is Monday and no one is working being at home. I might have access to some old concept art from the series that could work in 1440p. I can look up on the internet for more but depends.

Update : for now, so far. I have to browse the internet fan mass effect sites which I do not know about. What the internet provides I cannot make a difference between an actual mass effect concept art or fan-base art like devianart.

Thanks for those.

Request for Dragon Quest Heroes artwork, boxart without logos, wallpapers, etc I really need them to pimp my desktop when Dragon Quest Heroes launches on Steam ;D

Thank you in advance :D

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
A bit of an old one but does any one have any from Marvel Ultimate Alliance or Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2?

If not its cool :)
Oh my, good luck finding anything from these games in lossless formats. I think you'll have better luck in finding needle in a haystack (^__^)

kosmologi

Halo 5: Guardians Concept art

5200x2752
5000x3063
2560x1440
4000x2464
5000x2958
7224x3853
4500x2225
4600x2176
5000x2813
9660x4250

Sorry about the ugly watermarks, couldn't find any without them.

goldenpp72

Hey guys, I am trying to find a banner of some sorts that looks really nice and would represent gaming more in its entirety to put on the access area of my game room. I've gone for various ideas but can't seem to find much through image searching, but I am trying to find something that can encompass the general concept of gaming in a single picture that looks nice and.. not shit basically. I see a bunch of quick and dirty stuff but I felt maybe some here might have some image suggestions, the wall space I have is about 36 inches long and 11 inches wide for this area. Here are a couple pictures to help visualize what i'm trying to do. I'm down for anything though, a nice montage, a banner or something to represent what the room is (a big ass game room)

I play everything from Atari to the modern systems so it's difficult finding something to encompass it all, but even a sign that was just a game room sign i can print out and frame would be fine, any ideas?

-BLITZ-

I play everything from Atari to the modern systems so it's difficult finding something to encompass it all, but even a sign that was just a game room sign i can print out and frame would be fine, any ideas?

Have you ever though of choosing an art in 4:3 scale from the Summary Thread which can be cropped to look like a banner ? Most of the them are in 4:3 and there are only few as panorama of this type of art. The last known to me is the Playstation Delaware.

Cyrano

Hey guys, I am trying to find a banner of some sorts that looks really nice and would represent gaming more in its entirety to put on the access area of my game room. I've gone for various ideas but can't seem to find much through image searching, but I am trying to find something that can encompass the general concept of gaming in a single picture that looks nice and.. not shit basically. I see a bunch of quick and dirty stuff but I felt maybe some here might have some image suggestions, the wall space I have is about 36 inches long and 11 inches wide for this area. Here are a couple pictures to help visualize what i'm trying to do. I'm down for anything though, a nice montage, a banner or something to represent what the room is (a big ass game room)

If you want something that covers "videogames" more generally you might be better off commissioning some work from a game or fan artist. There are some here on GAF. Orioto's the one I'm most aware of but I'm sure there are others. This thread is normally used for art from specific games (thus all the requests). ^^;

DiRT Rally

6736x5437

-BLITZ-

The Crew: Wild Run - The Old E3 / Gamescom Presskits

Measurements:
- 8800 x 4950
- 4307 x 5000
- 3683 x 4750
- 3671 x 4750

Sorry, don't have the PSD, however they were saved at max quality.

Top Bottom