• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Time Dilemma (Zero Escape 3) featured in Famitsu

takoyaki

I gave it a go at least.

oqHZ92s.jpg

that one is great :D

I'm so happy neither Clover nor Alice were announced as participants. Uchikoshi sure outdone himself in VLR in regards to characters you just can't stand. I didn't even hate Dio as much as I hated this duo.

Kyonashi

aw sick, the logo on the site is its own image file:

logo.png

EDIT: OOOH JUST HAD A THOUGHT WHAT IF THE CRACKS IN THE CLOCK OVER CERTAIN NUMBERS REFER TO PARTICIPANTS?

to refresh myself with the story, i dont know whether to play Zero 2 again on my Vita or just watch a few story clips on youtube lol

i really need to find the time

kubus

I haven't been keeping up with the thread - were translations of the character bios on the website posted already? There is some interesting stuff in there.

galvenize

I need some explainin regarding Phi's order of events in VLR. Is the Phi that participated in the mars test site Phi's consciousness from the future or is it just normal Phi?

I need some explainin regarding Phi's order of events in VLR. Is the Phi that participated in the mars test site Phi's consciousness from the future or is it just normal Phi?

It's very hard to keep track of her, due to Uchi's time manipulations:
Anyway the ZE3 Phi has all the memories from VLR. For her, only A couple of days have passed since the events of VLR. When Akane tried to stab her, her post-ZE3 consciousness jumped back in. So, in the VLR Epilogue, she is post-ZE3 Phi.

galvenize

Anyway the ZE3 Phi has all the memories from VLR. For her, only A couple of days have passed since the events of VLR. When Akane tried to stab her, her post-ZE3 consciousness jumped back in. So, in the VLR Epilogue, she is post-ZE3 Phi.

Yeah THAT makes sense. But I was just reading Phi's wikia page and this paragraph messes with my mind hard:

In the year 2028, Phi claims to have been knocked out with the white gas that was used on everyone else. In reality, Phi had participated in the Mars Mission Test Site simulation, and after the virus got out, she volunteered to participate in a project orchestrated by Sigma and Akane in 2029 to change history. For 45 years, Phi was placed in cold sleep, until reawakening on January 25, 2074.

From that, I assumed it's the Phi from 2028 that participated in the Mars test site and not the other one, hence my previous question.

Where was this said though? I can't remember D:
EDIT: Was it in the
Another Time
part?

But Phi. All arguments are invalid. Phi wins all. She has glasses this time. She's somehow even better.
#TeamD > #TeamC > #TeamQ.
BOO Team C is Best!

For now, two quick ones. You're right, it does look pretty nice :)

tricky_shadow14qsz5.png

tricky_shadow2djs3y.png

I'll make a few templates this afternoon, post them here and then everyone who wants to can add them to their avatar. Bjoern the Smexy offered to to help with that.

Pshaw, give me something harder to top, please.
ea10e711ce.png

Also here's one for you, Funyarinpa:
cbcc4b4f1a.png

And here's one up for grabs for all you crazy people:
43ed9fed29.png

hahahah these are so good!!!

Where was this said though? I can't remember D:
EDIT: Was it in the
Another Time
part?

Exactly. It's very intereeting to re-read it.
Phi blatantly tells Kyle (?) that she can't tell him what happened during ZE3 because that would change history.
If you read it in a deep, 4th Wall Breaking way, she's basically saying "I can't tell you because you need to play ZE3 and see for yourself.

Exactly. It's very intereeting to re-read it.
Phi blatantly tells Kyle (?) that she can't tell him what happened during ZE3 because that would change history.
If you read it in a deep, 4th Wall Breaking way, she's basically saying "I can't tell you because you need to play ZE3 and see for yourself.
Yeah, it's pretty great how much it makes sense both in-universe and irl.
I'll probably have to replay both 999 and VLR before ZTD comes out.
Not liking ZTD as much as the other two to be honest, I'm sure it will grow on me.

blacksark

watch iiiiiiiiiiit

after all, Not even Jupiter can find a lost opportunity

I already know too many things :(.
Also one thing, I've read the translation of the website and it seems that the cinema parts won't have any text window, isn't that too expensive for a game that should be long? I hope that it makes the game better but I don't know.

I already know too many things :(.
Also one thing, I've read the translation of the website and it seems that the cinema parts won't have any text window, isn't that too expensive for a game that should be long? I hope that it makes the game better but I don't know.
That will only happen for certain cutscenes I believe, not every dialogue.

blacksark

That will only happen for certain cutscenes I believe, not every dialogue.

This is what I read:

Cinema Part

During “Cinema Part” event scenes, you’ll experience conversation scenes displayed through character acting and dialogue without the use of text windows. The characters are fully voiced to create a sense of reality similar to a movie or foreign drama.

-So if it's like vlr and 999 with puzzle section/dialogue and now the dialogue is the cinema that will be it.

Setsu00

It's probably irrelevant to the actual game, but I thought I would mention it anyway since I found it pretty interesting: The numbers assigned to Team Q (4, 2, 8) can be read as "Shibuya" in Japanese. Shibuya is a part of Tokyo and "428" is coincidentally also the title of another game by Spike Chunsoft.

It's probably irrelevant to the actual game, but I thought I would mention it anyway since I found it pretty interesting: The numbers assigned to Team Q (4, 2, 8) can be read as "Shibuya" in Japanese. Shibuya is a part of Tokyo and "428" is coincidentally also the title of another game by Spike Chunsoft.

Shibuya you say?

NEW 7 DAYS

Top Bottom