• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NX Controller Rumor [Up5: Original was fake, and thus this is too]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I don't know why you'd have to be "crazy" to still think this is fake. People have access to 3D printers. Someone could have very easily just made this. Just because it isn't a photoshopped picture doesn't mean it's automatically real.

Ydelnae

Have we tried phoning Massive's number so they can confirm if this leak is real?

Before anyone does it again, DON'T DO IT.

larch.gif

Kansoku

You know, this made me think. With 3D printers becoming more advanced and accessible, these types of leak go to a whole new dimension, especially considering potato quality photos.

BY2K

Membero Americo
It's just Robertson, lol. He's lying for attention.

The more unreliable people that deny this, the more I'm convinced that these completely unsubstantiated pictures must be real.

A GAFer said the same person mentioned by Liam told him the same thing.

NateDrake

I don't know it's a trend I've seen. Nintendo fan sites/based sites always try to disprove or look down on leaks from the Big N

I don't think it is so much to disprove the images as it is to create an article that is more than just the rumor so they can get an increase of hits from the subject.

But he also has been right before, and he's not some anonymous "finnish devil".

So i don't see why this tweet shouldn't have the same amount of "truth" as the leak.

what

dude, on the one hand you have multiple high-resolution pictures of a leaked device

on the other hand you have a second-hand passing of the information. his tweet is just a few choice words away from reading as "my uncle at NoE says this is fake"

FZZ

Banned
I don't think it is so much to disprove the images as it is to create an article that is more than just the rumor so they can get an increase of hits from the subject.

You're probably right. Must be hard as shit to get consistent traffic with company specific sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom