• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next Call of Duty is called Infinite Warfare

But.. but... what about
Rorke dragging me into the jungle and reprogramming my brain to kill my bro and the rest of the Ghosts I guess?!?!?

J4g3r

WAR-FARE NEVER ENDS

0.jpg

I laughed way too much at this.

Meia

Is Thanos in this one?

Holy shit, amazing.

Could be, the WORST name possible. And it is Infinity Ward doing it, so is this the company going "Hey, may as well have the title be close to the name of the company doing it since fans are starting to keep track of it anyway!" Just ugh.

Compsiox

Banned
This is the last Call of Duty. From now on there will only be expansions and ports to new consoles. The game will be tweeked according to community feedback.

It will include an ever expanding multiplayer mode, campaign mode, zombie mode, extinction mode, and an all new mode. The production of content will be divided among all the COD development studios.

EDIT: I thought this was unrealistic enough, but this is just sarcasm but also an idea.

Thewonandonly

All I've wanted to see for a few years now is a CoD game that features the timestream breaking and all of the wars happening at once, like all of them. Make megahitler from Future X the villain, idc. Thatd be cool as fuck for both single and multiplayer.
Ya man cods been stale as fuck so let's go ball's to the cod damn walls. Make the 5 kill streak in multiplayer where you teleport to the spaceship above a planet and have to snipe everyone below. 10 kill streak you teleport everyone to a differnet time period with random time appropriate weopons :)

This series is such shit. Being run into the ground, and yet somehow it still persists as a blight on us all. It's like we are enduring infinite warfare on our souls.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
I actually really like it, I think it goes well with the idea of a far future-set game (which is also an idea I really like).

Since I am one of the 0.0001 % of people that liked Ghosts, I am quite looking forward to this one. Say what you want about Ghosts but at least the end of the game didn't take place in an A.I.'s dream.

This is the last Call of Duty. From now on there will only be expansions and ports to new consoles. The game will be tweeked according to community feedback.

It will include an ever expanding multiplayer mode, campaign mode, zombie mode, extinction mode, and an all new mode. The production of content will be divided among all the COD development studios.

/s or source?

Ryng_tolu

Banned
Why even post this if you don't know what you are talking about?

Everyone was playing Black Ops 2 even with Ghost AND AW out and those games tanked online wise, everyone went again back to Black Ops 2.

Now most people are playing Black Ops 3 and we will only move if this is good, in fact I will keep playing Black Ops 3 even if this is great.

Also Black Ops 2 still has millions of people playing it on ps3 and 360 and it won't die anytime soon.

I still play Black Ops II as well some times.

Welfare

Actually, looks like this exact day one year ago was when Black Ops 3 info leaked. More will probably get leaked soon.

jelly

Unless that results in 60 bucks and a season pass every year for Activision, no.

The name is fine.

I hope they keep the hero characters from Black Ops III, though I know those games were designed by different studios.

"Bad news Soap, Robomakarov went back in time and is helping the Confederate Army, supplied them with fighter jets and laser guns."

I really would not be surprised to see game modes in supply drops such as unlocking hardcore mode. I also wouldn't be surprised to see killstreaks and custom class unlocks locked to supply drops this time.

Top Bottom