• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornbread78

Nah the NA date seems to be Nov 6th? I think? Have it listed in the info.

I picked up the preorder thing for the digital version also so had hands on with the game.

But its just a fairly simple thread just for the mean time till the western one releases. Interesting to see that EU and NA have the same scheduled released date though.

I just copied and pasted an old post with the claim thing so dont pay any mind to the date listed in the previous post lol.

Where it's only a week difference, why not just make it a universal OT, lol. Might as well since I was only going to throw sonething really simple for the NA one. (I have't really started it yet)

I can help add stuff later, if needed.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Where it's only a week difference, why not just make it a universal OT, lol. Might as well since I was only going to throw sonething really simple for the NA one. (I have't really started it yet)

I can help add stuff later, if needed.

Yeah you can just go ahead and use whatever I made if you were planning on doing the US one.

If you dont want the headache of having to put together a western one I can just leave this current one as is with a written explanation in regards to it being a double duty OT and edit the product info section later also. Just let me know soon since will effect the OT title.

Am just about done here, need to upload the images and infowhatnots. Along with organized other data.

For the most part not going to bother with a lot of heavy details or other stuff so most of the things outside of the screenshots and section banners will just be text.

As we both know hardly anyone actually reads shit with OTs regardless if the info is on the bloody first page as their posts lol.

Wait not 6th its the 8th. So thats still 2 weeks away for the Western OT.

Cornbread78

Yeah you can just go ahead and use whatever I made if you were planning on doing the US one.

If you dont want the headache of having to put together a western one I can just leave this current one as is with a written explanation in regards to it being a double duty OT and edit the product info section later also. Just let me know soon since will effect the OT title.

Am just about done here, need to upload the images and infowhatnots. Along with organized other data.

For the most part not going to bother with a lot of heavy details or other stuff so most of the things outside of the screenshots and section banners will just be text.

As we both know hardly anyone actually reads shit with OTs regardless if the info is on the bloody first page as their posts lol.

ROFL, alright. If I'm going to make a seperate obe, make sure you put up sone good stuff, so I can abuse the cut & paste function on my laptop.

Or just make the universal one, lol. (The Lost Song OT only had a couple pages of posts, which is why universal might be better, lol...)

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Lol, alright. Make sure you put up sone good stuff, so I can abuse the cut & paste function on my laptop.

As mentioned for the most part its just going to be text outside of the banners so dont expect that much. Even the title graphic is just a simple image had found. As usual the bandai namco brand HP is a mess in terms of resources to use. And not going to spend the time to actually edit images to make them serviceable as would take far too much time. Dont have paintshop pro up and running with this PC so cant do the finer work with my tablet to make sure the editing turns out ok with stuff. Paint.net is pretty useless for the most part when it comes to doing things like removing unwanted parts of images without looking like a bit of a mess.

Yeah Ill just do a universal then, fixing the title now removing the import part from it. Should save you time that way.

Am still organizing shit on this end so will be a bit more before it goes live.

Ok OT went live.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1300104

Quick

Banned
lol

Sure, but it's a team effort. As always, Quick. ;)

Changed it.

giphy.gif

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Once again, I'll be making the Blizzcon 2016 thread, slated for tomorrow.

Blizzcon 2016 by Yoshichan (3rd November 2016) - Event goes live 2016 November 4

I thought the rule was next 12 months? As the game has been given a release year I assumed that would be acceptable.

If consensus is no, I'll wait.
Rule of thumb is it needs a real name (so that prevents thing like claiming Assassin's Creed 26)and a release window of at least a specific month. :)

Cornbread78

I thought the rule was next 12 months? As the game has been given a release year I assumed that would be acceptable.

If consensus is no, I'll wait.

More people making OTs is a great thing, but just stay on top of it and when the game is formally annouced, claim it then as a "valid" claim. Either way, 1 person doesn't "own" an OT, so you will be able to participate regardless!

Kyonashi

Rule of thumb is it needs a real name (so that prevents thing like claiming Assassin's Creed 26)and a release window of at least a specific month. :)

Oh, my mistake then? I've claimed for EVERYTHING and Radio the Universe in the past so I wasn't aware of the month rule, just that it had to be announced for the next year at least.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Ok so I'm giving up the claim of Dragon Ball Fusions for the 3DS which is slated to release on December 13th of this year. I am too busy with school right now to make an OT for anything until the end of the year. Anybody willing to make the thread just reply.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Ok so I'm giving up the claim of Dragon Ball Fusions for the 3DS which is slated to release on December 13th of this year. I am too busy with school right now to make an OT for anything until the end of the year. Anybody willing to make the thread just reply.

I've got this, if it's alright. It's gonna be vary basic tho.

Oh, right:

Dragon Ball Fusions (Western Release) by Zero-ELEC (22nd November 2016)

Is that how this works?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom