• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | November 2016 - Rally to Restore Fear and/or Sanity in the Steam Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should join the dark side.
header.jpg

Do it.

Take a risk. Spin the scepter!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
who let Sephiroth into RE0?

dat leather Rebecca costume tho

Nillansan

Please only enter if you actually intend to play the game! If you end up winning, I would appreciate it if you could submit your impressions to Steam and post a link to the review in the Steam GAF thread once you are done with the game. This is not a requirement, but rather a request.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Nillansan:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Nillansan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Xanadu Next -- MB-E5E158D0BC872C72 - Taken by Jawmuncher. 24 entrants total.
Xanadu Next #3 -- MB-996A6D7C147C2548 - Taken by DarKshodaN. 35 entrants total.
Xanadu Next #2 -- MB-B2ACE14570E8D532 - Taken by ramoisdead. 27 entrants total.

t1479052215z1.png

Nabs

Please only enter if you actually intend to play the game! If you end up winning, I would appreciate it if you could submit your impressions to Steam and post a link to the review in the Steam GAF thread once you are done with the game. This is not a requirement, but rather a request.

Very nice.

Crazy good stuff. :O
Thanks for the chance !

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
"there is something stuck in the keyhole, you could probable get it if you had something sharp"

something sharp like a combat knife, which I do have? VIDEOGAMES!

Also Rebecca, just jump down the roof hole, its like a 2 foot drop lol :(

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of arts&crafts, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Banner Saga -- MB-B796F82A5E3BF85E - Taken by fernandes. 9 entrants total.
Grim Dawn -- MB-8421D0F86DF0D0AF - Taken by Large Professor. 31 entrants total.
Wheels of Aurelia -- MB-05E1AC35EC0E4CB8 - Taken by Lain. 20 entrants total.
Read Only Memories -- MB-C4425375B9C92B14 - Taken by MaxiLive. 3 entrants total.
Killing Floor -- MB-C3A11F5A4E3C8461 - Taken by Foolia. 1 entrants total.

t1478975878z1.png

Tizoc

You are a greater man than i Nilansan ToT

Anteater

"there is something stuck in the keyhole, you could probable get it if you had something sharp"

something sharp like a combat knife, which I do have? VIDEOGAMES!

Also Rebecca, just jump down the roof hole, its like a 2 foot drop lol :(

did you like REmake? Surprised you're able to keep playing those old school games

Rhaknar

did you like REmake? Surprised you're able to keep playing those old school games

yes, quite a lot, just finished it earlier. Im mostly just joking around with these complaints about little things now really :p

Zero looks super sharp tho, actually looks a lot nicer than REmake, kinda surprised. Good thing someone here said you can just drop items on the floor now since the game doesnt actually tell you that, as far as I can see. Guess Ill just drop these ribbons in the save room then since its the only for now.

Also Billy not getting different costumes is bullshit I tells you!

Well at least I know resell value is high for when I get that SSD. I don't want watch doggy dogs.

yeah...since there's no NVIDIA promo or anything on it there will be less of those keys going around for people to buy...should keep prices higher

I'll probably just buy the Deluxe Edition from someone off Steam Gifts I've used to buy games in the past

Kudo

What a generous giveaway, thank you.
Will definitely post impressions if I happen to win, been interested in Xanadu Next but already splurged my game budget for the month, good luck to all.

Nillansan

Looking at the perf thread, it seems to be more or less fine. At least at a quick glance. Also great giveaway dude.

The performance graphs looked worrisome to say the least, but I am not sure they are based on a pre-release version of the game. Good luck with the giveaway.

they made a blog post or something saying they are working on a patch now to address some of the issues that have been found

That's reassuring.

MadGear

yes, quite a lot, just finished it earlier. Im mostly just joking around with these complaints about little things now really :p

Zero looks super sharp tho, actually looks a lot nicer than REmake, kinda surprised. Good thing someone here said you can just drop items on the floor now since the game doesnt actually tell you that, as far as I can see. Guess Ill just drop these ribbons in the save room then since its the only for now.

Also Billy not getting different costumes is bullshit I tells you!

I would love to hear your impression on that game once you are few hours in. Its on my wishlist for the upcoming sale but the idea of putting items on the floor instead of storing them in item boxes doesn't sound that appealing to me. I expect myself to lose track of where I put things, so a good chunk of my gametime would probably be dedicated to finding misplaced key items (assuming that there a couple of save rooms where I would end up dropping my items).

Burt

Been taking advantage of the Rainbow Six Siege free weekend and it'ss fantastic, but man, that community is terrible. I'd probably pick it up, but I know I'm going to be getting For Honor and something feels so wrong about going in hard on two separate Uplay titles.

So yeah, I'm probably in the wrong thread, but I just had to air that feeling somewhere.

Rhaknar

oh is that the girl from Rev 2? I dont own that. Which reminds me I need to finish Rev 1... well, probably restart because I cant remember any of it except for one horrible boss where you had to run around an area full of mobs going in windows and out of windows and shit

I would love to hear your impression on that game once you are few hours in. Its on my wishlist for the upcoming sale but the idea of putting items on the floor instead of storing them in item boxes doesn't sound that appealing to me. I expect myself to lose track of where I put things, so a good chunk of my gametime would probably be dedicated to finding misplaced key items (assuming that there a couple of save rooms where I would end up dropping my items).
The map shows you what items are dropped in each room after you pick them up.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Vd1j7n6.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-9AD64E3E3E89E199 - Taken by Adnor. 11 entrants total.

t1478988341z1.png

dex3108

Fun fact: Hello Games got over $30M clean cash (Steam cut excluded) from Steam sales alone. Game was never on sale.

I would be silent too XD

I would have enjoyed RE6 a lot more if it was just the Ada campaign.
I don't like how getting all Riddler Trophies in City has been made a chore compared to Asylum. There it was fun and not tedious.

They really should have scaled back on Riddler trophies and made them harder to acquire. I didn't mind them as much as most people (being a person that didn't collect them all) but, like, instead of 100 in a location, have a handful of puzzles that ultimately unlocks one trophy instead.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Been taking advantage of the Rainbow Six Siege free weekend and it'ss fantastic, but man, that community is terrible. I'd probably pick it up, but I know I'm going to be getting For Honor and something feels so wrong about going in hard on two separate Uplay titles.

So yeah, I'm probably in the wrong thread, but I just had to air that feeling somewhere.

Yeah, literally the second game I played it was just a constant torrent of racist slurs and teamkilling. Might just be other free weekend people though.

Rhaknar

huh was on my laptop just now and when I tried to download Primordia it said it was about to launch on my desktop and stream it, and I noticed all the games I have installed on my desktop were also available on the laptop.

so thats always on then, its not an option?

Rainbow Six Siege is actually pretty cool, though if you are from South America (and don't understand Brazilian) it can't be played with voice chat on.

Crash-to-desktop bug in the final goddamned cutscene of Rise of the Tomb Raider. Exact same location in the cutscene 3X. Rebooted, same location crash. Tried lowering the graphical settings (even though i'm on a 1080), same location crash.

SUPER FUN.

Kyougar

Crash-to-desktop bug in the final goddamned cutscene of Rise of the Tomb Raider. Exact same location in the cutscene 3X. Rebooted, same location crash. Tried lowering the graphical settings (even though i'm on a 1080), same location crash.

SUPER FUN.

this can be ragequitting forever on that game for me. Sometimes I dont care to finish it. Or just watch a lets play *shrug*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom