• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump will be one of the Greatest 45th Presidents of the United States ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
Yep, internet salt is more important than the rights of living people.

Well in that poster's defence, if he ends up being a great president it would be good for more than just "Internet salt".

Not that it's likely to happen or anything...

HP_Wuvcraft with the bomb of fiery truth right there.

Edit: quoting for my fellow 50ppp peasants:

I really hope this is a joke thread.

But just in case:

* alleged child rapist
* raped his ex-wife (even his lawyer said so in so much as he said you can't rape your spouse)
* does not see women as people
* advocates sexual assault
* advocates violence against his political opponents
* advocates violence against detractors
* wants to jail detractors
* multiple accusations of sexual assault
* being sued for fraud
* multiple bankruptcies
* lies about everything
* flip flops on everything (50% of his platform so far he's already flipped on)
* wants to jail immigrants
* wants to build a wall around an entire country
* wants to "give Muslims specific clothing"
* wants to make Muslim "camps"
* hired Steve Bannon and Mike Pence for his cabinet
* wants to limit the press
* wants to shut down the internet
* no idea how technology works
* holds a grudge against anyone that does anything resembling a slight and guns for them no matter what
* wants to make it illegal for men to stay at home with their kids
* wants to "give incentive" to stay at home mothers
* took a fucking Purple Heart from someone AND joked about it being easier
* mocked two disabled people, one publicly at his rally
* kicked the last one out of his rally
* mocked POWs
* said he got the same training in military school as in the actual military in a theater of war
* accused Hillary Clinton and SNL of being a part of a vast conspiracy
* said the election was rigged
* broke off from his own fucking party
* called Obama the founder of ISIS
* started the Birther Movement and then said Hillary did it
* does not pay his staff
* said 'n****' and 'Uncle Tom' on The Apprentice
* asked why he can't just nuke other countries
* mocks his own supporters
* committed tax fraud
* bigot
* racist
* sexist
* complete narcissist
* has said he'll only live in the White House part-time

What part of ANY of that sounds presidential?

The alleged child rapist thing alone should be enough to disqualify him from being the leader of a country.

Folks do realize that it's possible for somebody to speak in a loose and unguarded manner about politically incorrect topics and yet still constantly lie or dissemble, right?

I just wish more people would have gotten off their lazy asses and voted instead of bitching about it after the fact.

Very, very tired of hearing this argument. The people protesting are mostly in blue states and very likely did vote for Clinton. Let me know when you hear about anti-Trump rallies springing up in rural Wisconsin.

Wilsongt

tumblr_nkepckpeJb1silxrio1_500.gif

Con_Smith

Banned
I bet OP is also glad we won't be going to war with Russia now that glorious leader has been elected. Also He is such a great leader he's shitting confidence (brix) all over the place lately. I mean you saw the meeting with the kenyan muslim right?

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
I love how all it takes is some soft 60 Minutes puff piece to get people to convince themselves that Donald Trump isn't a sociopathic compulsive liar who cares only about himself and lied to increasingly desperate people to steal their support and boost his own ego. Disgusting.

Fjordson

Not sure if serious.

As someone living in America I'd love to be wrong about him, but I think Trump's presidency is gonna be a total mess.

Azuran

Banned
This is the same man who spent 8 years shitting on Obama and spreading dumbshit conspiracy theory while selecting a complete and utter fucktard like Mike fucking Pence as his running mate.

Trump will never be close to the best because history has shown that man has no fucking idea what he's doing. I can't wait for the day he bankrupts the whole nation because that's one of the few things he seems to be good at.

But just in case:

* alleged child rapist
* raped his ex-wife (even his lawyer said so in so much as he said you can't rape your spouse)
* being sued for fraud
* multiple bankruptcies
* lies about everything
* holds a grudge against anyone that does anything resembling a slight and guns for them no matter what
* mocked POWs
* said he got the same training in military school as in the actual military in a theater of war
* does not pay his staff
* committed tax fraud
* bigot
* racist
* sexist
* complete narcissist

The alleged child rapist thing alone should be enough to disqualify him from being the leader of a country.

I'm not going to read any of this because Trump will be one of the Greatest Presidents America has ever had.

this thread hurts my head

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
OP I've got some beach front property in Death Valley you just have to see. You won't be able to resist buying it.

He's completely incompetent and unqualified and is employing a team of hateful bigots but, yeah, I'm sure OP is right.
It really needs to be emphasized more that he had literally never been in politics before and is now fucking president.

I'd make assume remarks about classism but really it's just pathetic and sad.

That was the most cringe inducing, embarrassing OP I've read in a long time.

Of course, I hope you're right, but if he is it would be pure coincidence and have nothing to do with any of the false reasons you listed out. Seriously OP...your ability to perceive "honesty" and "courage" needs a MAJOR re-calibration.

cyba89

Lol at "honest".

His third-or-so tweet after the election was already a lie (about NYT subscriber numbers).

But I figure this thread is just an elaborate troll attempt anyway. Right? .... Right?!

Bedlam

For the sake of our planet, I sure do hope so, OP.

However, the realist in me knows he is probably the most stupid, egoistical and uneducated individual ever to have been elected as US president.

I still want to believe there is a decent, good man buried inside that hateful, deceiving shell and that it will come to light when responsibility calls for it. Let's hope... but I have doubts. Impeachment is probably more likely than greatest president ever.

I love how all it takes is some soft 60 Minutes puff piece to get people to convince themselves that Donald Trump isn't a sociopathic compulsive liar who cares only about himself and lied to increasingly desperate people to steal their support and boost his own ego. Disgusting.

What's really surreal about it to me is THAT INTERVIEW is evidence in and of itself that he is a fucking liar, a flip flopper, and a dangerous man. That last may be subjective but not the first two.

Yet this isn't even the first time I've heard some white person say that interview shows how great he is. Lol.

zaccheus

Banned
It is however accurate to portray all KKK members as trump supporters. Also i find it hilarious the only racist some people consider to be real is that of the KKK caricature.

I'd like to apologize for the false equivalency of Hillary seeing a KKK member as her mentor as being equal to a webcomic's portrayal of the typical trump supporter being, gun totting, neo nazi KKK members. However, I'd like to point out that the Clintons supported things in the past that have been just as damaging to the country as a bunch of racist rednecks. Things everyone knows about (the TPP, bailout, iraq war, Dont ask dont tell, mass incarceration of blacks). I shouldn't have been snide about it, but I just dont think a witch hunt for trump supporters is really what needs to happen. The news networks lied to everyone, telling everyone that Hillary is much more palatable and progressive than trump, but the voting numbers shows that no one has enthusiasm for her. I also have relatives, which are deeply conservative that voted for Trump that aren't KKK, gun totting neo nazis. I certainly wont be racing to go chant kumbaya with a bunch of skin heads, but the real problem here was the the irresponsible actions of the DNC and media.

Nanashrew

Banned
Well, if John Bolton is named secretary of state, I got some bad news for those who voted for Trump and being anti-war. He's probably the biggest warmonger in DC.

Actually, his entire cabinet are vile corrupt people.

If we stop globalization we also deprive everyone's needs as America does not have everything. And creating more jobs for getting these material for manufacturing also means tearing a lot of holes into areas and making them barely habitable to get precious material America barely has. Rural areas might feel that very hard.

Also let's not forget about the LGBTQA, minorities, the disabled, immigrants and so many more who will suffer under his leadership.

Oh and stuff like this too http://arstechnica.com/business/201...-iphone-sales-if-trump-imposes-stiff-tariffs/

But sure, everything will be just fine and dandy.

Briarios

It's also bullshit to paint all of trump's supporters as KKK members.

Clearly all Trump supporters aren't racists, bigots, and misogynists. But, everyone that voted for him implicitly stated that they're ok with that. If none of that is a deal breaker, well ...

Even if you truly believe Trump will be good, (how?) we still have a disgusting monster for a VP elect, and a party that's hell bent on destroying everything.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I was waiting for the OP to segue smoothly into 'And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there. I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air'

Slapnuts, would you mind explaining in a little more detail how exactly Trump is courageous, honest or a strong leader? What about his demeanour so far makes you think he might be one of the best presidents ever?!

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
What's really surreal about it to me is THAT INTERVIEW is evidence in and of itself that he is a fucking liar, a flip flopper, and a dangerous man. That last may be subjective but not the first two.

Yet this isn't even the first time I've heard some white person say that interview shows how great he is. Lol.
Yet he wasn't held to any of the hideous shit he says. He's incited the worst, most paranoid people to come out of the woodwork by feeding them conspiracy theories and lies. He lies so much and so often you can't even know what he thinks.

People are in a bargaining phase now but the real Donald Trump is a snake (remember- he's not in power yet!) and will horrify people beyond belief... whether through ineptitude or otherwise.

Timeaisis

I do not believe that, but I'm willing to give him a shot. I just hope to god everything he's said up until this point was mostly to get elected. Honest? Maybe not so much. Good for the country? My gut says no, but that remains to be seen.

Ominym

Banned
OP is legit finessing all of us

I applaud you
I think it's important to acknowledge that Trump himself got elected off of this same 'saying shit while ignoring evidence' policy. So while I would've once written this off as trolling, much as I would've said Trump wasn't a legitimate competitor, I'm no longer giving people the benefit of the doubt.

.JayZii

Banned
He's a completely unqualified slimy snake oil salesman and a joke, but I'd be all for him if he turned out to be a great leader who led our country into prosperity and brought us together. I highly doubt that based on all evidence up to this point, though.

Why does being rude and loud equate to honesty with so many people? Salespeople should start appending "... and fuck you!" to the end of their business negotiations.

"I like him, he really told me how it is."

But just in case:

* alleged child rapist
* being sued for fraud
* multiple bankruptcies
* lies about everything
* mocked POWs
* does not pay his staff
* committed tax fraud
* bigot
* racist
* sexist
* complete narcissist

Truth bomb.

But of course, blind Trump supporters like OP everywhere will cover their ears going "Blah blah, blah, I don't want to hear it!".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom