• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Wallpapers, Fan Art & Hi-Rez Art Thread

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Did you give anyone permission to sell your art?
Not a chance. I posting my arts in password protected achives and on of the reasons I'm doing this is because of this shitty russian site and shitty people out there who sell arts for money.

I I've tried to locate the source of the leak and found this Chinese shop.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hot...tyle-custom-poster-30x35cm-1/32729375343.html
Nah, that's not it. Whoever did this, he or she is connected to russian site, I'm sure of it.

Edit: It seems that this "someone" is sharing all the artwork that you and BLITZ are sharing... :mad:
I think BLITZ don't care that his arts are posted on someone else's website, but I could be wrong :)

-BLITZ-

I think BLITZ don't care that his arts are posted on someone else's website, but I could be wrong :)

Apologies to interrupt, but these are not my arts. I'm not the author maker. I don't own them as I only have them, they are not theoretically mine. Just telling that there is a difference between his and have even though we use the form "his arts" figuratively speaking as basic expression. I cannot take someone else rights though.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Apologies to interrupt, but these are not my arts. I'm not the author maker. I don't own them as I only have them, they are not theoretically mine. Just telling that there is a difference between his and have even though we use the form "his arts" figuratively speaking as basic expression. I cannot take someone else rights though.
That's not what I've meant BLITZ and you know that ;-)

Rlan

Some super early NES games!

Tennis (NES) - more at link

tumblr_oglldmIef51tu022ro2_250.png
tumblr_ogllfx5gOo1tu022ro2_250.png
tumblr_ogllglyVcw1tu022ro1_250.png

Golf (NES) - more at link!

tumblr_ogllhjj9DW1tu022ro2_250.png
tumblr_oglljwRIfb1tu022ro2_250.png
tumblr_ogllmbfXxw1tu022ro1_250.png

Baseball (NES) - more at link!

tumblr_oglln73hg61tu022ro2_250.png
tumblr_ogllpk73CU1tu022ro2_250.png
tumblr_ogllqzujDN1tu022ro2_250.png

-BLITZ-

Blazing Angels 2

Measurements:
- 3216 x 4221 [x2]

League Of Legends

Measurements:
- 4800 x 3000
- 6000 x 3388

MotorStorm: Pacific Rift

Measurements:
- 3555 x 5386
- 2500 x 3500

Resident Evil Zero

Measurements:
- 7322 x 6000

-BLITZ-

Star Fox: Guardian

Measurements:
- 7607 x 7863
- 4080 x 3989
- 5776 x 4709
- 6681 x 6371
- 3536 x 4687
- 2808 x 4213
- 3000 x 4350
- 3272 x 3319
- 2848 x 4701
- 2440 x 2774
- 2208 x 2113
- 4096 x 4096 [x3]
- 3000 x 4096
- 2600 x 4096 [x11]
- 3072 x 3072

-BLITZ-

The Settlers: Rise of An Empire

Measurements:
- 5079 x 3591
- 4961 x 3543 [x2]

Tekken Hybrid

Measurements:
- 5079 x 3591
- 4961 x 3543 [x2]

Moviefan2k4

Neo Member
If anyone has high-resolution textless key art from the following games, I'd appreciate them being uploaded. Thanks!

NES 8-BIT

Bad Dudes
Double Dragon
Double Dragon II: The Revenge
The Legend of Zelda
Mega Man 1-6
Spot: The Video Game
Tetris (Nintendo)
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

SUPER NES 16-BIT

Cool Spot
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Mega Man X
Mortal Kombat
Mortal kombat II
Super Mario World
Super Mario All-Stars
Super Street Fighter II
Tetris & Dr. Mario

Rlan

If anyone has high-resolution textless key art from the following games, I'd appreciate them being uploaded. Thanks!

NES 8-BIT

Bad Dudes
Double Dragon
Double Dragon II: The Revenge
The Legend of Zelda
Mega Man 1
Mega Man 2
Mega Man 3
Spot: The Video Game /
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

SUPER NES 16-BIT

Cool Spot
Tetris (Nintendo)
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Mega Man X
Mortal Kombat
Mortal kombat II
Super Mario World
Super Mario All-Stars
Super Street Fighter II
Tetris & Dr. Mario

Linked the ones that have been posted here before via VGAA.

Tetris & Dr Mario, & Double Dragon are on the backlog to be released in time. As well Street Fighter II Turbo

Moviefan2k4

Neo Member
Linked the ones that have been posted here before via VGAA.

Tetris & Dr Mario, & Double Dragon are on the backlog to be released in time. As well Street Fighter II Turbo
Many of the images on VGAA are not print quality, which is what I'm looking for. I mainly want the actual key art though, not just character shots. The center piece from the first "Mega Man" is usable; I can recreate the rest in Photoshop. But that logo is pathetic for even web standards. :(

Rlan

Many of the images on VGAA are not print quality, which is what I'm looking for. I mainly want the actual key art though, not just character shots. The center piece from the first "Mega Man" is usable; I can recreate the rest in Photoshop. But that logo is pathetic for even web standards. :(

Hey, I do what I can. The Mega Man 1 stuff admittedly is old - you can find much better out there as all those images are part of the Legacy Collection.

The other stuff is gonna end up being nigh impossible. You'll find some of the Arcade Double Dragon artwork at ludicrous resolutions here, or you'd have to buy it from crazy art collector BuyAtari, who has the actual artwork used for the NES cover

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
I get my hopes up every time I open this thread and then disappointed.
And why is that? Just curious.

That's such a fucked up thing to do. It sucks, man.
If you need someone to blame for all this, you can blame him, not me.

It's not like I won't be posting anything in this thread from now on, no, just not the exclusive stuff which those russians want to download and sell for money (not just my stuff, but everything that was posted here and in old thread by BLITZ, Omnibus and other gaffers). Plus, most of my stuff I just can't share anyway.

kisan

Neo Member
Im really sorry for publishing your files
I did not publish them for money
Be sure, this will not happen anymore
Your artworks are very good and they have best quality
I hope that you accept my apologize and
Keep yourself active again
Very very sorry
Im not Russian user

PMS341

Im really sorry for publishing your files
I did not publish them for money
Be sure, this will not happen anymore
Your artworks are very good and they have best quality
I hope that you accept my apologize and
Keep yourself active again
Very very sorry
Im not Russian user

You should remove the files if you published them, simple.

If you need someone to blame for all this, you can blame him, not me.

It's not like I won't be posting anything in this thread from now on, no, just not the exclusive stuff which those russians want to download and sell for money (not just my stuff, but everything that was posted here and in old thread by BLITZ, Omnibus and other gaffers). Plus, most of my stuff I just can't share anyway.

Oh, but I was blaming the guy sharing the artworks without permission. You're in the right not sharing your stuff if people are just going to post it somewhere else (money or not).

Whoa, never saw this thread before. Good timing, as I bought a scanner and have been having some fun.

First, I scanned the Mother logo in real high res. (Direct Link)
O8I2qSg.png

Then I vectored it. (Direct Link)
sEJlBzS.png

Then, for practice, I made a font out of it. I'm not sure how to convert vector to TTF, but I'm gonna keep working on it.

BBRoZEi.png

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Cause I come in hoping to find some fan art or official art I want to use for my desktop background and nothing seems to fit.
Well, you can leave a request (which is always welcome here) and maybe someone will share artworks that you're looking for, If they have what you need of course and if it's okay to share them :)

Oh, but I was blaming the guy sharing the artworks without permission.
It's not like I've made these arts and have rights for them just like BLITZ said, and it's not like any of you need to ask my permission to do anything with them but...

I've made a request and asked not share anywhere artworks I've posted just out of respect to me, to our work here and so that I could continue posting cool stuff here, but apparently that was way too hard to do.

I'll try to think of a better solution for all this ;-)

Jebus

Shadow of the Guardian
Inspired by all three Team ICO games and built within Unreal Engine, this piece is based off an old drawing by Gérard Trignac and adapted to the style of Team ICO's projects. The golden hues of ICO, the blown out lighting of Shadow of the Colossus and the strong vertical architecture used in The Last Guardian.

This image is taken from my artstation account. Hope you like it!

Shadow of the Guardian
Inspired by all three Team ICO games and built within Unreal Engine, this piece is based off an old drawing by Gérard Trignac and adapted to the style of Team ICO's projects. The golden hues of ICO, the blown out lighting of Shadow of the Colossus and the strong vertical architecture used in The Last Guardian.

This image is taken from my artstation account. Hope you like it!
lovely work. my new phone wallpaper :D

-BLITZ-

Hello guys and gals. Here I am looking at my "filing cabinet" of art materials (it's a metaphor) and I'm looking inside staring at the cold dark end of the metal wall of it viewing just few several sheets of artworks laying around left alone in their fate. It means that I reach my end of posting artworks (for now). I shared all that I could possibly give and what I wanted to give more was shared by Cuth, Omnibus and latest Agent47 over time. There is nothing else that I can post. Sure, I do have few more from couple of games, but that's it.

I don't think is necessary for me at least, to go again and reupload thousands of artworks that expired from Cuth or others of the Old Tread Summary. If someone wishes for a particular art from there I will upload again or who desires to do so.

I don't think I need to mention again that requests are always open.

I said more than once few years back, that I vision myself to be 10 years with this thread, at how the future might be, if in this year on 11 of May I will turn 7 years of on going posting, (I can't believe myself how time passed since my first post here) hence I hope that won't be a challenge with the rest of the remaining years.

I'm still here :) just that I don't have nothing to post at the moment. Maybe I will go back on the roots where to share some official Hi-Res JPG / PNG from press kit in such state release as recently are saved in high quality from their authentic source, but nothing else more from me.

Forza Motorsport 4

Measurements:
- 6600 x 8400 [x4]
- 9600 x 5400 [x2]
- 5640 x 3276

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Now this is probably exclusive cover for Japan, which means that there's extremely low chance that we'll ever be able to get our hands on this art :(

unnamed_6n9v.jpg

I really wanted a nice wallpaper (1920x1080) if anyone is able to do it. InXile doesn't have this as a wallpaper on their website for some odd reason.

Game is called - Torment: Tides of Numenera

Thanks

-BLITZ-

The game will be out on 28, but for an wallpaper, sure.

Torment: Tides of Numenera

Measurements
- 1920 x1080

I don't expect I will have something like that any time soon or when.

It has a bit of rust* (artifacts), but it's good enough :)

+ I've made 4 additional versions: https://mega.nz/#!o4wCnByB!UDw54TUcC4X5s796-A9dMqHkHPKk0TOBW8QxCwbx8Jk

MasterMenace, check your inbox for password ;-)

This is why I love NeoGaf. Thanks guys!

Any new stuff from BotW?

Oh, I would love to have the artworks from the Edge covers but I don't thing we'll get it anytime soon if ever.

Breath of the Wild have some of my favorite artwork of all time. Truly beautiful stuff. If Cook & Becker (or any other art store) releases high quality BotW art prints I'll probably go bankrupt.

Top Bottom