• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 7, Part 2 – Sundays on AMC

Rick going all Trump there before he left the commune

Grabbed the pussy

Edit - can we un-nerf Morgan and Carol already so we can have Black Rambo and the Queen fucking go off on the Saviors? Ugh this "oh no I can't kill any more I have to clutch my pearls!" bullshit is driving me bananas.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
He's not gonna tell her

He should've. I can understand why (as she said: She'd lose her humanity) but really... they need her.

I feel like Morgan is the one that is gonna tell her.

I have no idea what to make of the addition of the Garbage Cult peeps to the show, but McCreary's score was so goddamn good, really creepy. It was all super weird, but I did actually enjoy it. The walker scene was tense.

Daryl and Caryl, sitting in a treeeeeeeeeeee. Can they hurry up already, Daryl interacting with Caryl is the only time he's mildly interesting - and he tends to speak more full sentences, too. I also had a good laugh when I realized Carol was reading a romance novel prior to Daryl showing up. That's one way to spend the zombie apocalypse.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
If y'all dig Pollyanna McIntosh, check out Hap and Leonard

jwsOWPL.jpg

Trashkru from The 100.

lol

Korigama

Between the Iron Maiden in that garbage pit and one of the background guys looking like the Merchant, somebody on the TWD staff likes RE4.

Korigama

Going by that preview, it would be nice if the people behind this show were to quit pretending that anyone actually cares about Dwight.

SamuraiX-

Content Roundup – Episode 710: “New Best Friends”

L4W4Pqa.jpg

AMC Inside The Walking Dead:
  • The Making of Episode 710, “New Best Friends” - AMC
  • Inside Episode 710: “New Best Friends” - AMC
  • Preview of Episode 711, “Hostiles and Calamities” - AMC | International
  • Sneak Peek of Episode 711, “Hostiles and Calamities” - AMC | International
Producer & Cast Interviews:
Critic Reviews:
Talking Dead's Inside The Dead
  • Floral patterns have been a theme with Carol in her wardrobe and now in her new home. According to Co-EP Denise Huth, it's a direct reference to the heartbreaking "look at the flowers" moment in Season 4.
  • The crossbow Daryl receives in this episode is the third he's had since the start of the series. His original was replaced with one from Morgan's apartment in Season 3, and that one was stolen by Dwight in Season 6.
  • The Scavengers' wardrobe incorporates found items like metal vents, bike chains, tries and even wires for shoelaces. Some brave crew members went dumpster diving to help find items for the costume department.
PLEASE SPOILER TAG ALL PREVIEW/PROMO AND GRAPHIC NOVEL DISCUSSION. REVIEW THE OP FOR COMPLETE THREAD RULES ON SPOILERS.

Kyne

the series is getting a little video-gamey.. .haven't decided whether or not I like that.

the music was on POINT tonight though. Felt a little like the Tron Legacy OST at some points.

Bossniak

So when Rick was stabbing the boss walker how come they didn't show where he stabbed it? Are they really cutting back on the gore?

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Parts of that episode reminded me of Blade Runner... but it's hard to really explain why.

Surfinn

Well that was an awkward episode.

The funny thing is these last two episodes have looked like solid gold compared to the first half of the season.

At least we're back to some genuine character moments between the mains.

Comic book spoiler
The trash people remind anyone else of the Whisperers? Could almost see their leader with a bald head being Alpha.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Comic book spoiler
The trash people remind anyone else of the Whisperers? Could almost see their leader with a bald head being Alpha.

COMIC SPOILERS
I got the same vibe off them. Especially when their leader was talking about change and how they might have to change one day...

Top Bottom