• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Wallpapers, Fan Art & Hi-Rez Art Thread

-BLITZ-

And I come to remind few gaffers about one rule.

No double posts.

- Check against the Summary Thread or the old Summary Threads before posting.
- Double posting by mistake is OK, but if the OP asks to remove the double post, please erase it - we've had issues with this before.

That Far Cry 5 double post doesn't follow these rules. ElDEMON post the keyart and immediately above his post is double posted by kisan like it didn't existed in the first place. This is not how we do here, not anymore.

kisan

Neo Member
That Far Cry 5 double post doesn't follow these rules. ElDEMON post the keyart and immediately above his post is double posted by kisan like it didn't existed in the first place. This is not how we do here, not anymore.

Im post in mediafire.com

Rlan

Point Blank 2 (PSone) - more at link!

tumblr_on26pztKcP1tu022ro1_250.png
tumblr_on26roZqjC1tu022ro2_250.png
tumblr_on26z7vqvs1tu022ro1_250.png
tumblr_on272nhEYz1tu022ro2_250.png

-BLITZ-

Hello to everyone.

A new rule was set in order to inform outsiders (the public) and GaF members of unexpected discovery. The following posts, the two arts (excluding the NFS Payback Logo witch is the real thing) were edited by ElDEMON, by removing the logo.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=235133152&postcount=514
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=238938741&postcount=561

People do mistakes, no harm done, we do understand that.
No Editing - Following Reasons
- only original uncut / unedited arts are allowed to be posted. Spreading false or edited images are something that we don't do here or want to see appearing via Google or other places and be responsible for.
- the edited art can be printed, the user spends money on local shops, gets home to find that is not what he expected to be, smudged by the hand of the poster with Photo Tools.
- keeping the original art it also helps to give credit to the original author / authors. We don't trash someone else work, even though we do share them.
- is not allowed the removal of author signature from any art if you own the original PSD / PSB with multi-layers to continue give credit to the author / authors like Blizzard Entertainment as they arts are always signed by their authors.

We don't spread false arts in someone else hopes.

ForthySeven, put the new rule between No double posts / You are allowed to re-post. rules.

-BLITZ-

I did some changes on the new rule above on behalf of Agent_4Seven decision. He is right. The thread was never meant to give and leave edit images.

If anyone has only the art with logo sign then it should be left one in that condition, therefore the thread doesn't accept edit images. They will be removed from Summary Thread.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
I admit my mistakes and fully support the new rules.
Also, don't even try to convert JPEG files and say that they are uncompressed PNGs etc. cuz they are not, unless you have original layered files and saved them using latest version of PS without PNG compression. Believe me, i'll know when your files are fake. Also, images taken from Google is not welcome here. Plus, 150 post will not guarantee that I will give you my passwords so don't try to make posts as fast as you can just to get my passwords, that's not how it works here.

-BLITZ-

Also, don't even try to convert JPEG files and say that they are uncompressed PNGs etc. cuz they are not, unless you have original layered files and saved them using latest version of PS without PNG compression. Believe me, i'll know when your files are fake. Also, images taken from Google is not welcome here. Plus, 150 post will not guarantee that I will give you my passwords so don't try to make posts as fast as you can just to get my passwords, that's not how it works here.

Actually I have to contradict you here out in the open and I have to say it because others should understand it as well. This is one of the things that helped this thread evolve into what is today before you came here. I'm talking about old threads, before the Eternal August one, where stuff with links were taken from Google / et cetera places as gaffers were sharing in any form of wallpapers (most of it), concept art, press kit with covers, keyarts in JPG format, before it became a thread of posting from PSD format. If members want to post arts from Google, they can do it and who wants to use it that's his choice or hers. I want to let know that sharing with too tight conditions will not benefit no one. Conditions like only you and me can at the moment. If you look, other than me, you and Rian, not much activity here after Omnibus / Cuth and many others retired. This is open for sharing, posting and enjoy the thread. Eternal August is filled with images taken from Google or other sources and I consider to keep this tradition.

I've seen lately Key Arts in very good conditions above 10/20MB better than mine when using Google. My opinion only, I'm okay to support images from Google.

On the other hand. Converting from JPG (low quality format than PNG) into PNG it won't change the aspect of the artifacts or quality. It'll be the same only with more MB on it's back. Once a quality was saved you can't undo, only if ;-) editing the image. Converting from any other format in JPG, that's a total different thing, reducing the quality but possible for printing.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Actually I have to contradict you here out in the open and I have to say it because others should understand it as well. This is one of the things that helped this thread evolve into what is today before you came here. I'm talking about old threads, before the Eternal August one, where stuff with links were taken from Google / et cetera places as gaffers were sharing in any form of wallpapers (most of it), concept art, press kit with covers, keyarts in JPG format, before it became a thread of posting from PSD format. If members want to post arts from Google, they can do it and who wants to use it that's his choice or hers. I want to let know that sharing with too tight conditions will not benefit no one. Conditions like only you and me can at the moment. If you look, other than me, you and Rian, not much activity here after Omnibus / Cuth and many others retired. This is open for sharing, posting and enjoy the thread. Eternal August is filled with images taken from Google or other sources and I consider to keep this tradition.

I've seen lately Key Arts in very good conditions above 10/20MB better than mine when using Google. My opinion only, I'm okay to support images from Google.
I guess you're right but as you've said already, almost no one is posting arts here like so little of us do, even just images from Google - no one seems to even bother. And I get that very few people have access to the stuff we have but... i guess my point was that images from Google for the most part is nowhere near good for print use cuz majority of them is full of artifacts or heavily compressed which is basically useless if you want to print stuff. But I guess people should decide what to print for themselves :)

On the other hand. Converting from JPG (low quality format than PNG) into PNG it won't change the aspect of the artifacts or quality. It'll be the same only with more MB on it's back. Once a quality was saved you can't undo, only if ;-) editing the image. Converting from any other format in JPG, that's a total different thing, reducing the quality but possible for printing.
Yeah, that's what i'm saying, there's no point in converting the files to other formats cuz it won't make them any better. It's okay to save PSD as TIFF for example cuz TIFF is also lossless format and can support layers, but it's not the same with converting JPEG to PNG or any other format.

ElDEMON

Neo Member
What do you mean by that ? You want to hide the link only for members of NeoGAF ?

No, I have never hid anything from anyone, the information on the Internet should be free and spread without restrictions, otherwise what's the point of all this?

Stevey, thanks, that's what I needed. Sorry if there are any mistakes in the text of my posts, I do not know much English, because I live in Belarus.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Have a great E3 weekend, everyone! ;)

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

gLQfBS0.jpg
7SHA6wX.jpg

xomn68e.jpg
IaWKTX4.jpg

jatVhOo.jpg
lsmppM8.jpg
BeTPOmp.jpg
Wwkb1cl.png
BxTk9Ui.png

* 3150x4500 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD
* 2160x2790 / Uncompressed PNG / 240 DPI / Source - PSD
* 3700x2150 / Uncompressed PNG / 200 DPI / Source - PSD
* 3598x2150 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD
* 2160x2790 / Uncompressed PNG / 200 DPI / Source - PSD
* 2400x4200 / x2 / Uncompressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - PSD
* 5500x2450 / x2 / Uncompressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - PSD

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - Sith Lords

DTWUYRB.jpg
i2BiUtt.jpg
GueIWDP.jpg

Y3YwwQ2.jpg
MViUkjy.jpg
1W7kpOX.jpg
LVe1HYs.jpg
UuJL7hc.jpg

zsIGEty.jpg
3mcla6G.jpg
JmmLkJT.jpg
KU0lT07.jpg
0dBoTSJ.jpg
XSfYv4V.jpg
is2Bbch.jpg

P8OqmQB.jpg
BkWBREW.jpg
BXlwapJ.jpg
yZB5oCd.jpg
aMK6DsG.jpg
fnxdoqn.jpg

* 9000x6225 / x3 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD
* 3300x2550 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD
* 3669x4800 / x2 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD
* 2475x3150 / x2 / BMP / 300 DPI / Source - BMP
* 1684x2204 / Uncompressed PNG / 200 DPI / Source - PSD
* 1638x2400 / x2 / BMP / 299,875 DPI / Source - BMP
* 1638x3000 / BMP / 299,875 DPI / Source - BMP
* 2100x2400 / BMP / 299,875 DPI / Source - BMP
* 2340x2091 / BMP / 299,875 DPI / Source - BMP
* 1820x1785 / BMP / 299,875 DPI / Source - BMP
* 3324x3648 / x4 / Uncompressed PNG / 400 DPI / Source - PSD
* 3239x3147 / x2 / Uncompressed PNG / 400 DPI / Source - PSD

Full set

Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess

MD6JeY8.jpg
qR5stZB.png

* 8006x9118 / Uncompressed PNG / 150 DPI / Source - PSD
* 4980x7015 / Uncompressed PNG / 600 DPI / Source - PSD

Full set

Password available upon request for gaffers with at least 150-200 posts only, new members with 0 to 10 posts wont get password so don't even bother to ask me about it. I also reserve the right for myself to decide with whom I can / cannot share the password that includes members even with 150-200 posts and more. This is the only way I can eliminate artwork leaks to other sites to be shared outside of GAF or worse - sold for money. But I'm sure that most of the people here is trustworthy so feel free to ask the password guys / girls, I won't bite (^__^)

Artworks (and password for my archives) from this and future post is restricted to post or share anywhere outside of GAF (including http://www.thevideogamegallery.com/ and other similar sites). Please respect this request and more cool artworks will be shared and posted, ignore it and this will end here and now permanently and for good this time.

Teen-H

Neo Member
Hi everyone, I'm following this thread for quite some time now, without being able to share anything. But I have those that haven't beeen shared yet, so I decided to step out of the shadows :p:

GWENT: The Witcher Card Game

* 9449x7087 / x4 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD

ElDEMON

Neo Member
Deep Rock Galactic

sHdIvwu.jpg
NRIoXP8.jpg
dXyk6eQ.jpg
QTeLtcI.jpg

86dN7s0.jpg
qYFQlac.jpg
9GgTggY.jpg
qfNUEwX.jpg
2J6ihWE.jpg
Junn3KD.png

yDb7GWj.jpg
lTGoleD.jpg
MByYdxG.png
71bkoMj.png
ESTymHy.png
fR4UhJp.png
vpdWtio.png

* 15000x18022 / x4 /JPG / 72 DPI / Source - Official Press Kit
* 10214x26158 / x4 /JPG / 72 DPI / Source - Official Press Kit
* 15103x25000 / JPG / 72 DPI / Source - Official Press Kit
* 15090x12868 / Uncompressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - Official Press Kit
* 3840x2160 / x2 /PNG / 300 DPI
* 6569x7636 / Uncompressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - Official Press Kit
* 5160x5034 / Uncompressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - Official Press Kit
* 5019x5715 / Uncompressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - Official Press Kit
* 7497x6342 / Uncompressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - Official Press Kit
* 4000x2251 / Uncompressed PNG / 72 DPI / Source - Official Press Kit

Download link

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
EVE: Valkyrie

inQEzv4.jpg
Fl3Xaoo.jpg
uOIMzNl.jpg

* 5906x8149 / x3 / Uncompressed PNG / 100 DPI / Source - PSD

Full set

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

gCWx7oT.jpg
VRaiwWE.jpg

LfqaSJz.jpg
u1chChT.jpg

* 6300x7200 / x2 / Uncompressed PNG / 450 DPI / Source - PSD
* 8550x5850 / x2 / Uncompressed PNG / 450 DPI / Source - PSD

Full set

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

WDMTQk2.jpg
bdTgT6P.jpg

2dhmyFp.jpg
pl6yGmo.jpg

fWGlMfu.jpg
1J9XFde.jpg

* 8313x10323 / Uncompressed PNG / 600 DPI / Source - PSD
* 7134x10051 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD
* 9268x6688 / x4 / Uncompressed PNG / 1200 DPI / Source - PSB

Full set

Password available upon request for gaffers with at least 150-200 posts only, new members with 0 to 10 posts wont get password so don't even bother to ask me about it. I also reserve the right for myself to decide with whom I can / cannot share the password that includes members even with 150-200 posts and more. This is the only way I can eliminate artwork leaks to other sites to be shared outside of GAF or worse - sold for money. But I'm sure that most of the people here is trustworthy so feel free to ask the password guys / girls, I won't bite (^__^)

Artworks (and password for my archives) from this and future post is restricted to post or share anywhere outside of GAF (including http://www.thevideogamegallery.com/ and other similar sites). Please respect this request and more cool artworks will be shared and posted, ignore it and this will end here and now permanently and for good this time.

ElDEMON

Neo Member
Agent_4Seven, Thank you for the great arts, annoyed that I can not download them :(

Please tell me, where the link to download horizontal art by Dying Light from this post

P.S. Someone separating arts from Deus Ex: Invisible War, in the post from the previous topic is not downloaded.

Gong

Does anyone have hi-res clean box art or indeed any key art from Cave Story+ please? Thanks in advance.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Batman: Arkham Asylum

2oc5GNU.jpg
lfUhi09.jpg
vYxJtCG.jpg
yHayTpW.jpg

GAlm0US.jpg
inzbRNU.jpg
pgUm9Tk.jpg
L83JxoX.jpg

G1TyKGl.jpg
MPldutJ.jpg
FfmZjSu.jpg

* 4164x5064 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD
* 2700x3700 / x3 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD
* 2776x3376 / x2 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD
* 2617x3671 / x2 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD
* 5776x3376 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD
* 2526x3621 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD
* 2574x3621 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD

Full set

-BLITZ-

Earth Defense Force 4.1: The Sadow Of New Despair

Measurements:
- 3307 x 5200
- 3995 x 4878
- 3307 x 4676
- 3308 x 4675
- 1056 x 304

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl

g8EddZA.jpg
KUlyBZA.jpg
1dlFikt.jpg

dj8hOzx.jpg
VjM3kpp.jpg
sItPeAT.jpg

jlIGo7N.jpg
0a2AEm7.jpg
xYlOCuI.jpg
LsgNTiR.jpg

* 6260x7134 / x6 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD
* 3508x4961 / x4 / Uncompressed PNG / 300 DPI / Source - PSD

Full set

Top Bottom