• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
cIpQCFb.gif

Seda

Hey, I've been going shopping lately, and I'm not sure whether to buy Clorox or Oxiclean. What do you guys recommend?

I'm lazy and don't really use bleach on whites. I just go Tide detergent with some Snuggle fabric softener. Add a Bounce sheet to the dryer if I'm feeling fancy.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Jack and Ashi find themselves within the belly of a gargantuan beast, Frieza has killed Piccolo and has the rest of the heroes on the ropes so Earth's last chance rests on Bulma's desperate attempts to make contact with Whis, Goku and Vegeta get their fight under way while Gohan and Supreme Kai try to preven Majin Buu's egg from hatching but they may already be too late, Eren and Ymir face their captors as they rest in the Forest of Giant Trees, Kaneki's torture at the hands of Jason finally pushes him beyond his limits as season 1 of Tokyo Ghoul comes to a close, Kurapika's group begins to make their move to take out Pakunoda but at the same time Chrollo has the Phantom Troupe closing in on the chain user's location, Lupin jumps into the world of football as he targets the medical records of a legendary player on the eve of the Coppa Italia, Naruto has arrived on the scene and is determined to use his Sage Mode to make Pain pay for what he's done to the Leaf Village, and Togusa's thoughts turn back to the lingering Laughing Man case as he resolves to pursue a new angle of investigation.

8:00 - Dragon Ball Super - 23 - Earth! Gohan! Both on the Ropes! Hurry and Get Here, Goku!!
11:00 - Samurai Jack - 56 - XCV
11:30 - Dragon Ball Super - 23 - Earth! Gohan! Both on the Ropes! Hurry and Get Here, Goku!!
12:00 - Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters - 122 - Countdown to Revival; Crush Babidi’s Ambitions!
12:30 - Attack on Titan - 34 - Opening
1:00 - Tokyo Ghoul - 12 - Ghoul - END
1:30 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 56 - Beloved × And × Beleaguered
2:00 - Lupin the Third Part IV - 2 - The Fake Fantasista
2:30 - Naruto Shippuden - 163 - Explosion! Sage Mode
3:00 - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 20 - RE-VIEW

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Good, it's finally Toonami night. I can forget about being stuck in a flooded street for 2 hours straight & then waiting another hour to be towed Friday morning, all while borrowing my dad's car, & allergies hitting me harder than normal.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I cannot stress enough how good the main story episodes of SAC are. The stand alone's range from good but forgettable to really good while the main plot episodes are a clear step ahead.

This trend basically completely flips for 2nd Gig. The main story is kind of a dud with one or two stand out moments and a great albeit slightly cartoonish villain while most of the stand alone episodes are quite stellar.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I kind of can't wait for HxH to finish up this arc if only (next HxH arc spoilers)
so we can finally get to Gon and Killua's signature Nen abilities and actually discuss them lol

And it was better for it!
Seriously, the RoF movie is kinda not great. The new anime stuff has made it more fun, though I'm not sure how much it pays off.

i kind of agree?

Resurrection F isn't any good until Beerus and Whis show up to make fun of everyone in the last 15 minutes

Morlas

another night another gotta get back
edit: a murder of crows shouting murderer also that reminds me of that one xplay joke about killing rabbits in wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom