• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guys use to preview your OTs while you work on them? I've been using a program called BBCeditor.

(Working on the IT thread)

kubus

What do you guys use to preview your OTs while you work on them? I've been using a program called BBCeditor.

(Working on the IT thread)
Use the OP of an old thread I made that has been dead for years, backup the contents into Notepad, and then go wild. Once I'm done previewing, put back the old text from the Notepad backup. I only do this for really big or complicated / image heavy OTs though. For simpler OTs the preview feature of New Thread post mode is sufficient.

Use the OP of an old thread I made that has been dead for years, backup the contents into Notepad, and then go wild. Once I'm done previewing, put back the old text from the Notepad backup. I only do this for really big or complicated / image heavy OTs though. For simpler OTs the preview feature of New Thread post mode is sufficient.

an old post or simply the new thread thing. copying the content in and out from a .txt

Thanks!

And what's the rule, a week before release?

TheMoon

Thanks!

And what's the rule, a week before release?

Day of release. Or if street dates are widely broken, whenever that occurs.

Look at any current OT for reference. The reasoning being: there is no point to an OT if the game is not out and people just go "OMG SO HYPE!" for pages and pages or the opposite happens and nobody posts because it's a low-key release.

Day of release. Or if street dates are widely broken, whenever that occurs.

Look at any current OT for reference. The reasoning being: there is no point to an OT if the game is not out and people just go "OMG SO HYPE!" for pages and pages or the opposite happens and nobody posts because it's a low-key release.

Roger that! Thanks again.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Updating a claim I made a couple years ago with the PC/PS4 version coming out soon.

Claiming:

White Day: A Labyrinth Named School (Remake) by Dusk Golem (July 6th, 2017)

I claim to be able to make the OT of the White Day remake coming out on August 22nd.

Remake of one of my favorite horror games ever.

As I saw the new release date for Destiny 2, I'm afraid I have to turn my role as OP since I had already the PUBG OT and I can't deliver a quality OT and attend it twice in a month.
Already talked with Hawkian and there's no problem about it, I will give my support as much as I can.

Have a good day

Since I haven't seen Hawkian reply to this post....

Destiny 2 by Rollo Tomasi (12th July 2017)

Out September 6, 2017

Nemesis_

All updated, if I missed any please let me know HERE. I don't read PMs as I barely notice them.

Also cleaned up the OP a bit, shortened the explanations (just because there is clearly some confusion still despite the clear instructions) and to help people adhere to the formatting to make my life easier.

Sorry for the delay, I thought it was a month. It had been three O_O

Cornbread78

All updated, if I missed any please let me know HERE. I don't read PMs as I barely notice them.

Also cleaned up the OP a bit, shortened the explanations (just because there is clearly some confusion still despite the clear instructions) and to help people adhere to the formatting to make my life easier.

Thanks Bruh!

kdoll08

Thanks Nemesis for the update.

Toa TAK

Banned

Just this!
Assassin's Creed Origins by Toa TAK (12th June 2017)

October 27th, 2017

luulubuu

Nobody did the Dream Daddy OT? :/

Yeah, can you please remove the rude subtitle you added to my OT claim months ago? Also update my nickname, thanks.

TheMoon

lol NOE dropped Devilish Brain Training on the eShop out of the blue today nope lol

won't have my silly for-fun-only OT done until Friday or Saturday, though.

just FYI

(Hey Pikmin, Miitopia OTs also coming on Friday!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom