• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTD| Oh, you're reading manga? How cute...

Yeah, in fact the 8th volume just came out as well. I read it and like it.

Welp. Looks like I know what this months Pay-check is going towards.

EDIT: Any advice where to buy it from. I usually only buy my manga from brick and mortar stores, and I'm not expecting this to be something they stock.

cLOUDo

Weekly Shonen Jump #38

The Promised Neverland (Cover, Lead CP)
1. Dr. Stone
2. One Piece
Haikyu!! (CP)
3. Kimetsu no Yaiba
4. My Hero Academia
5. Robot x Laserbeam
6. Black Clover
Boruto (CP)
7. Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Souma
We Never Learn (CP)
8. The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.
9. Gintama
10. Hunter x Hunter
11. Hinomaru Zumou
12. Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san
13. Shudan!
14. Spring Weapon No.01
15. Cross Account
16. Hungry Marie
Isobe Isobee Monogatari ~Ukiyo wa Tsurai yo~

Weekly Shonen Jump #39
Cover, Lead CP: Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Souma
CP: Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san,Robot x Laserbeam
Special Chapter: Aharen-san wa Hakarenai, Binbou Choujin Kanenashi-kun

Damn, Dr Stone is ranking very well

The Witch's House: The Diary of Ellen 1-2
ld9YkGy.jpg
It's an adaptation of a light novel of an RPG Maker horror game that I absolutely adore. I talked about the synopsis in that post, but in essence the titular witch is a piece of shit, and this story is about why she's a piece of shit. Judging from this recent first chapter it'll be sticking closely to the LN's plot, which is great news, because Yuna Kagesaki (Karin, Onii-chan Control etc) is someone I'd definitely trust with the art but not the writing.

BASED YEN PRESS

I've said repeatedly that even the most pitiable backstory won't make me feel sorry for Ellen, but jesus fuck this is pushing the limits of my resolve. Even if this is just the light novel in manga form, seeing her fragility visualised and watching events play out in such violent detail adds a degree of empathy that's harder to muster from text alone. It's evident from (some of) her actions that there's a semblance of a decent person in there somewhere, though her psychopathic traits are clearly in the driving seat, even at this relatively early stage.

Much like the novel, this is a beautiful love letter to fans of the game. I'm sure the author familiarised herself with it beforehand, due to how faithful the portrayal of the house is (right down to the layout of Ellen's room) and the quotes from her in-game diary that open every chapter. Unfortunately I'm far too biased to know whether it's worth reading if you haven't played the game, though there's an easy/free solution to that. As far as I'm concerned, on the strength of these opening chapters and barring some kind of disaster/cancellation, this will almost inevitably end up being one of my favourite manga of all time.

As an aside, when you stab your mother to death, excitedly tell your father you did it as he's weeping over her corpse and he still won't acknowledge your existence then I can feel a piece of my soul dying along with yours. Regardless of how twisted you are.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
Shuudan protected by those lesser series, awesome.
Shuudan probably won't survive. It'll probably outlive those series but likely not long term. I doubt the Managka ended his last series on jump for new series that performs at the same level or worse.

Dr Stone is doing really great that Robot seem to the big new winners from the newer manga. Zumou seems to be gearing up for it's next so that likely wom't be ending for a long while everything else down there seems to be on a cancellation zone.

Screaming Lessons 50-51
Without trying to be judgmental, I feel like real friends would be able to spot minor facial irregularities such as blood stains and giant stitches. MC #50 (+/-10) was nearly on course for salvation until she started getting mad with skeletal power. In comparison, MC #51 (+/-10.5) was just complete trash. And in this series, garbage tends to get taken out pretty quickly.

Zweizer

Banned
Hinamatsuri ch68

'Twas truly a titanesque battle. Ultimately, experience is what mattered the most, and with that, Nitta's legend continues to grow.

Anzu's ramen is absolutely worth it.

Kingdom ch527

Guess Shuu Suiju isn't some chump.

Nejimaki Kagyu ch61

As always, appearances can be deceiving.

Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! ch607

Imagine his surprise when he discovers it.

Aho Girl ch83

He does care for her after all. Somewhat.

Abandon the Old in Tokyo

Old works with certain renown usually fall in two camps: classics where age doesn't matter as the quality makes them timeless, and others that are important pieces historically (maybe they were pioneer in a style or a subgenre) but they didn't age too well.

This is part of the second group. The author is one of the pioneers of alternative comics movement/gekiga, dramatic adult stories with themes reflecting modern society of the time, in the seventies.

But it hasn't aged well. This volume 's a collection of short stories with clear themes criticizing the modern society, but I don't think they are very good.

First is the drawing. The problem isn't that the style is obviously old, I read several comics from Tezuka for example, but he doesn't seem very good with faces. 90% of the time the protagonist are as inexpressive as dead fishes, even when it doesn't make sense. Also he tends to draw the same type of protagonist in each short story, he doesn't have variety.
Three different character from three different stories in different situations.

Second, most of the short stories are actually too short. Some of them you can feel they are onto something but they end before the consequences for the actions appear, or they are too devoid of characterizations, or they are too dry.

What they have most of them is a metaphor for a critic of modern society (at the time). But they feel a bit too transparent and unsophisticated for our current standards, and even the themes themselves are too old (sexual revolution is bad, cities alienate people, women are evil manipulators, we are like animals surviving from the dregs of society, etc) or they are just the low-hanging fruit for what it's bad and have a shock factor in human society.
Yes, thanks nameless character, I totally wouldn't have noticed how people in modern cities aren't that different from overcrowded cattle trains.

Taruranto

Youkai Apartment #16

Uh, this manga is going in places. I wonder if the mangaka was expecting to get canned or last a couple of volumes, chapter 9 (IIRC) sorta works an ending and this stuff with the book sorta fells like a soft-reboot?

Ascheroth

Youkai Apartment #16

Uh, this manga is going in places. I wonder if the mangaka was expecting to get canned or last a couple of volumes, chapter 9 (IIRC) sorta works an ending and this stuff with the book sorta fells like a soft-reboot?
I think it's based on novels, so maybe that's just the start of another one?
..I need to catch up on the manga, lol.

Sai

Youkai Apartment #16

The original author passed away a few years back, apparently.

Kako and the False Detective 5

HmGgIaY.jpg

Oh hey, Kako backstory. I guess this series now has its final(?) boss. The history behind her appearance was unexpectedly touching. Not entirely sure what's up with the MC right now, but if being possessed by her is gradually killing him then things are about to get awkward.

JulianImp

It's My Life - Day 52
It was waaaaay too obvious that Noah's surprise birthday party for Astra was only meant as a set-up to an awfully despair-inducing event, but I didn't really expect such a thing to happen before they even got to wrap the celebration up. Damn...

I feel like the series can have its share of fun times, yes, but is ultimately set up as carpe diem/memento mori: the manga with how most episodes end with "Life goes on" as a To be continued replacement, and the way every single characters' backstory has been handled so far (except for the dwarf and the doctor's backstory, which somehow ended on a comedic note with nobody being harmed). While I was expecting a feel-good story, it's almost like an inverse Welcome to the NHK to me (which I watched in anime form), in that it characters are having fun in the present, but at the same time face a future full of uncertainty (and most likely loss), which I find pretty unnerving.

Cooperative Life (SFW doujin)

9kfId11.jpg

A heartwarming tale about the symbiotic relationship between an abused girl and her resident carnivorous monster. It's true, luring people to your house to be eaten alive only gets easier after the first time
still mad at you Ellen
. Eventually the string of disappearances will make her position untenable, but until then, every day is melon bread day. Also if the author does make a sequel then pleasepleaseplease don't follow through on that afterword comment.

Finally decided to catch up on some of my manga. Started with One Punch Man.

Pretty great until the latest arc which is all sorts of boring. Too much of a lack of focus on Saitama, plus lots of combat and not very funny payoff in most instances. Hoping it ends soon, because it has been too long as it is.

Taruranto

Youkai Apartment 32

OK, caught up with the translated chapters. This was mostly a good read, kinda different from what I was expecting. Despite the title, there isn't much focus on the actual apartment, but it's more about the MC's growth and how he learns to interact with people.

It does get a bit too preachy at times, yes, millennials don't know how to interact with people because of the new age of information, you don't need to tell me every 5 chapters.

DNAbro

My Hero Academia 149

I can only see Mirio getting killed by Overhaul or maybe losing his quirk permanently to one of those bullets.

upandaway

MHA

I don't think Mirio is in any long term danger because unless Deku surpasses him properly the series is a dead end (unless it happens in this arc somehow). But he set so many loser flags this arc that I don't think he'll win much either.

About this chapter, well, I still don't really understand what happened regarding the alliance and the wall dude and how the heroes were "used" so dunno

One Piece

I really hope Zeus is here to stay. That guy is amazing. I'm not sure he will because he's way too overpowered and seems like invincible too. Regarding Pudding I was hoping we already moved to dere phase but it feels like the tsun might never wear off. I hope if she joins then it does because constant abuse at Sanji will get old really fast

DNAbro

MHA

I don't think Mirio is in any long term danger because unless Deku surpasses him properly the series is a dead end (unless it happens in this arc somehow). But he set so many loser flags this arc that I don't think he'll win much either.

About this chapter, well, I still don't really understand what happened regarding the alliance and the wall dude and how the heroes were "used" so dunno

One Piece

I really hope Zeus is here to stay. That guy is amazing. I'm not sure he will because he's way too overpowered and seems like invincible too. Regarding Pudding I was hoping we already moved to dere phase but it feels like the tsun might never wear off. I hope if she joins then it does because constant abuse at Sanji will get old really fast

Twice and Toga seemingly pissed off wall-guy, he lost composure, heroes were able to take advantage of it and stop him, which is what Twice and Toga wanted cause they were never really on Yakuza side.

PK Gaming

My Hero Academia 149

• The artstyle was pretty experimental this chapter, eh? Couple of good shots, couple of bad shots and lots in between.
  • I was promised Urakaka, WHERE THE FUCK IS URAKAKA?!.
  • Touga's pretty great. Tbh I thought she'd be all talk, but she can walk the walk.
  • I hope Mirio dies. MHA needs a huge kick in the ass right now. Cedric that bich!

upandaway

Twice and Toga seemingly pissed off wall-guy, he lost composure, heroes were able to take advantage of it and stop him, which is what Twice and Toga wanted cause they were never really on Yakuza side.
But why would that make them want him to go down?

Aug 7th - 13th Sales

*1. 821,811 *,821,811 Shingeki no Kyojin Vol.23
*2. 545,039 1,997,114 One Piece Vol.86
*3. 270,572 *,270,572 Dungeon Meshi Vol.5
*4. 237,289 *,511,518 Haikyuu!! Vol.27
*5. 230,706 *,474,292 One Punch-Man Vol.14
*6. 157,773 *,157,773 Chihayafuru Vol.35
*7. *89,480 *,*89,480 Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san Vol.6
*8. *88,095 *,*88,095 Dagashi Kashi Vol.8
*9. *72,229 *,*72,229 Hataraku Saibou Vol.5
10. *65,592 *,126,202 Prison School Vol.26

11. *60,520 *,*60,520 Yume no Shizuku Kin no Torikago Vol.10
12. *58,515 *,128,256 Black Clover Vol.12
13. *55,620 *,441,138 Kimi ni Todoke Vol.29
14. *51,890 *,*51,890 Torikae Baya Vol.12
15. *51,755 *,451,011 Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii Vol.4
16. *50,867 *,*50,867 7Seeds Vol.35
17. *49,540 *,*49,540 Break Blade Vol.16
18. *48,656 *,101,902 Shin Tennis no Ouji-sama Vol.21
19. *46,977 *,127,447 Bungou Stray Dogs Vol.13
20. *45,847 *,684,742 Tokyo Ghoul:re Vol.12

21. *45,204 *,*45,204 Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Vol.5
22. *44,172 *,*44,537 Witch Craft Works Vol.11
23. *40,669 *,*40,669 Shingeki no Kyojin Vol.23 Limited Edition
24. *39,991 *,*41,224 Trinity Seven: 7-nin no Masho Tsukai Vol.17
25. *39,444 *,*96,527 Kimetsu no Yaiba Vol.7
26. *34,901 *,*34,901 Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Vol.5
27. *32,914 *,722,797 Kingdom Vol.47
28. *32,449 *,128,950 Manga de Wakaru! Fate/Grand Order Vol.1
29. *32,235 *,*32,235 Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Vol.5
30. *31,881 *,*60,703 Hana Nochi Hare: HanaDan Next Season Vol.7

31. *30,406 *,*30,406 Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Natsuyasumi-hen Vol.2
32. *29,679 *,529,649 Detective Conan Vol.93
33. *27,050 *,*27,050 Hibiki: Shousetsuka ni Naru Houhou Vol.7
34. *22,787 *,*22,787 Shingeki no Kyojin Character Directory
35. *22,452 *,463,046 Nanatsu no Taizai Vol.27
36. *22,308 *,*22,308 Shingeki no Kyojin Before the fall Vol.12
37. *21,273 *,*44,171 Sabaku no Harem Vol.6
38. *20,987 2,594,716 One Piece Vol.85
39. *20,137 *,*20,137 Touken Ranbu Online Anthology: Ki no Jin
40. *19,917 *,*19,917 Kakafukaka Vol.5

41. *19,032 *,*49,112 Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Vol.2
42. *18,637 *,*18,637 Maronie Oukoku no Shichinin no Kishi Vol.1
43. *18,363 *,188,928 Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet Vol.8
44. *17,986 *,*17,986 Pokémon Special Vol.53
45. *17,937 *,*17,937 Seito Shokun!: Saishuushou - Tabidachi Vol.24
46. *17,832 *,135,763 Kuubo Ibuki Vol.7
47. *17,778 *,*17,778 Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san Vol.6 Special Edition
48. *17,710 *,*17,710 Sankaku Mado no Sotogawa wa Yoru Vol.5
49. *17,304 *,288,454 JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 8: JoJolion Vol.15
50. *16,887 1,583,292 Shingeki no Kyojin Vol.22

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
The Witch's House: The Diary of Ellen 1-2

BASED YEN PRESS

I've said repeatedly that even the most pitiable backstory won't make me feel sorry for Ellen, but jesus fuck this is pushing the limits of my resolve. Even if this is just the light novel in manga form, seeing her fragility visualised and watching events play out in such violent detail adds a degree of empathy that's harder to muster from text alone. It's evident from (some of) her actions that there's a semblance of a decent person in there somewhere, though her psychopathic traits are clearly in the driving seat, even at this relatively early stage.

Much like the novel, this is a beautiful love letter to fans of the game. I'm sure the author familiarised herself with it beforehand, due to how faithful the portrayal of the house is (right down to the layout of Ellen's room) and the quotes from her in-game diary that open every chapter. Unfortunately I'm far too biased to know whether it's worth reading if you haven't played the game, though there's an easy/free solution to that. As far as I'm concerned, on the strength of these opening chapters and barring some kind of disaster/cancellation, this will almost inevitably end up being one of my favourite manga of all time.

As an aside, when you stab your mother to death, excitedly tell your father you did it as he's weeping over her corpse and he still won't acknowledge your existence then I can feel a piece of my soul dying along with yours. Regardless of how twisted you are.

ADDED TO THE FUCKING LIST!!! I remember the person who did Alien 9 (Since it was just mentioned) did a Yumme Nikki manga, anyone know how that was? I remember hearing it at the time and thinking it was a good combination.

Zweizer

Banned
ADDED TO THE FUCKING LIST!!! I remember the person who did Alien 9 (Since it was just mentioned) did a Yumme Nikki manga, anyone know how that was? I remember hearing it at the time and thinking it was a good combination.

Art was great and fit well. Story went kinda of the rails in the latter part, and ultimately nothing really has been explained (though it's mostly due to the nature of the game).

Kyuur

Dr. Stone

Amazing chapter. Guess we'll be jumping straight into more conflict and not just building up within the village.

Zweizer

Banned
One Piece ch875

Big Mom's avatars really are op.
I wonder if Pudding is going yandere towards Sanji.

Jitsu wa Watashi wa ch183

Yeah, talking out their worries is what couples do.

Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san ch60

To win without fighting is the acme of skill, or something.

Joshikausei ch63-64

She's not too bright. On the bright side, having a big butt is a good inconvenience to have.

Nukoduke! ch105-107

These two are kind of little shits, huh. Then again the people in this town are indeed a little too nice.

Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! ch608

The hardships of dealing with a flighty person.

Aho Girl ch84

Well, at least she can take solace in the fact that her friends really care about her. Too much, in fact.
Good thing Akkun had the right idea for a gift.

My Hero Academia ch149

Toga's quirk is less powerful than I thought, which makes her strength all the more impressive. She seems similar to Stain in that regard.

Boku Girl ch82

She sure was flashy, but I guess she doesn't get many opportunities to be theatrical.

Thumbs up. It's been a few years since I read the Yume Nikki manga but I'd basically concur with Zweizer. While the art was almost perfectly suited and the story initially did a decent job of recreating the game's sense of bewildering exploration, the later chapters introduced a bizarre plot that didn't really have any grounding in the game's imagery and felt pretty arbitrary in general. Still enjoyed it, but I felt it had more potential which wasn't realised.

Coincidentally, it also has a 30 chapter light novel that's fully translated as of last week.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Shokugeki

Called it.

This arc has overstayed its welcome. Can we get back to cute moments with Erina blushing or some shit yet?

upandaway

Dr Stone

Caught up on the last 3 chapters. Still into it. So now his objective is to woo this new guy. If he lies to Tsukasa he'll never be able to join them again so it should work out.

Taiju and co are gonna come back into the story again at some point and I'm not gonna like it when it happens, haha

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Did they make it official it's a clean sweep for central already, or is it just cliff hanger but the result is obvious?

It happens.

I'm just bored of having no character stuff at all and just battle after battle after battle

Touhou - Magic of Isolation (SFW doujin)

YES IT FUCKING IS. Finally a decent helping of Hecatia, and it's the slightly sociopathic, god-modding "Welcome ❤ Hell" flavour. Zounose's ability to weave lightly dark Touhou tales is well-established by now, and this was another notch on his artistic bedpost. The multiple massacring magicians made for an intriguing opening act, and once the goddess of magic descended onto the scene I was so overjoyed I could've hugged Seija. Who didn't feature in this at all, except to (possibly?) get shanghaied off-screen. As expected of Seija.

Monster Musume

Why is that the MON team are far more interesting than main cast? I didn't even think Papi and Suu shouldn't be in the protagonist's harem.

dani_dc

Space Brothers 300

Seems like my bad feeling might have been wrong, it does look as if she'll survive the rentry.
On another hand this could had been a closure chapter, still time for the rentry to go wrong, next chapter will tell.

Writer on food wars on the ultra important topic of shipping in food wars from an ANN interview
There's a lot of debate online as to who is better for Soma (or just better in general) – Megumi or Erina. Do you like one of the characters better than the other? Did you deliberately set them up as opposites for romantic reasons or to show how Soma treats everyone equally?

So there was a secondary theme of “yes, let's see who Soma's girlfriend or future wife would be”, but as the story's been going along we realize Soma's personality – he doesn't understand romance. He only focuses on cooking. That was the original intent, but we've been derailed from that since.

Personally, I was originally more on the Megumi side, but as I've been writing more for Erina, I've been drawn to her more. So I couldn't really say.

I hadn't really thought about the way that illustrates Soma treating everyone equally – but now that you mention it, it is part of his personality!

Because I'm bored, lets see the current sales strength/growth of the current SJ lineup. Will not include those with to little data to really work with (Stone/Robot/WNL); amount of weeks counted will be for when the series exist the top 50; it doesn't matter if it comes back again at a later date it will not be counted for my sanity. August released volumes will not be included in this. Remember, not all weeks are created equal. Some have shorter amount of days to sell in its opening week, while others have a higher top 50 cutoff then others.

One Piece

2,589,462 One Piece Vol.83 (11 Weeks) --> 2,506,923 One Piece Vol.84 (9 Weeks) --> 2,530,826 One Piece Vol.85 (11 Weeks)

Stable Sales that every other series would kill for.

World Trigger

304,311 World Trigger Vol.16 (4 Weeks) --> 277,049 World Trigger Vol.17 (3 Weeks) --> 275,748 World Trigger Vol.18 (3 Weeks)

Generally stable series, unknown if the hiatus will hurt that if it does come back and doesn't move to a monthly magazine.

Shokugeki no Souma

352,042 Shokugeki no Souma Vol.23 (4 Weeks) --> 338,813 Shokugeki no Souma Vol.24 (4 Weeks) --> 311,314 Shokugeki no Souma Vol.25 (3 Weeks)

Somewhat stable series, may be losing a little bit of steam though 3rd season anime should help that if it is the case.

Hunter x Hunter

1,199,109 Hunter x Hunter Vol.33 (7 Weeks) --> 1,184,765 Hunter x Hunter Vol.34 (5 Weeks)

I ain't fishing Vol.33's stats, even with a year hiatus quite stable.

Gintama

253,743 Gintama Vol.67 (4 weeks) --> 206,548 Gintama Vol.68 (2 Weeks) --> 223,668 Gintama Vol.69 (3 Weeks)

Generally stable, difference between the sales could be attributed to the lack of data in the other two vols's missing weeks.

Haikyuu!!

771,625 Haikyuu!! Vol.24 (7 Weeks) --> 757,219 Haikyuu!! Vol.25 (6 Weeks) --> 749,517 Haikyuu!! Vol.26 (6 Weeks)

Stable seller.

Black Clover

131,749 Black Clover Vol.9 (3 Weeks) 140,385 Black Clover Vol.10 (3 Weeks) --> 150,383 Black Clover Vol.11 (3 Weeks)

Slowly gaining stronger, anime can't hurt this growth.

Promised Neverland

78,409 Yakusoku no Neverland Vol.2 (2 Weeks) --> 122,494 Yakusoku no Neverland Vol.3 (2 Weeks) --> 209,882 Yakusoku no Neverland Vol.4 (3 Weeks)

The numbers speak for themselves here, fricking skyrocketing sales wise.

Yuuna

99,551 Yuragisou no Yuuna-san Vol.4 --> (2 Weeks) 110,861 Yuragisou no Yuuna-san Vol.5 (2 Weeks) --> 99,344 Yuragisou no Yuuna-san Vol.6 (2 Weeks)

Seem generally stable sales, doesn't seem like it will grow much or anymore though.

Kimetsu no Yaiba

21,815 Kimetsu no Yaiba Vol.4 (1 Week) --> 65,822 Kimetsu no Yaiba Vol.5 (2 weeks) --> 84,742 Kimetsu no Yaiba Vol.6 (2 Weeks)

Has been growing quite healthy, with each volume showing consistent growth in sales.

PSI Kusuo Saiki

104,322 Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan Vol.20 (Week 3) --> 92,159 Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan Vol.21 (2 Weeks) --> 81,415 Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan Vol.22 (2 Weeks)

Somewhat stable sales, may be losing a little bit of steam since the anime ended.

Boku no Hero Academia

440,536 Boku no Hero Academia Vol.12 (5 Weeks) --> 477,779 Boku no Hero Academia Vol.13 (7 Weeks) --> 547,764 Boku no Hero Academia Vol.14 (8 Weeks, 1st week was 1 day)

Was generally stable sales, anime probably helped Vol 14's sales spike.

Hinomaru-Zumou

36,597 Hinomaru-Zumou Vol.13 (2 Weeks) --> 27,223 Hinomaru-Zumou Vol.14 (1 Week) --> 35,523 Hinomaru-Zumou Vol.15 (2 Weeks, 1st week was 1 day)

A weak seller with generally stable sales, has stayed alive thanks to something always being below it.

Seishun Heiki Number One

Under 12,207 Seishun Heiki Number One Vol.1 (1 Week) --> Under 18,048 Seishun Heiki Number One Vol.2 (1 Week) --> Under 13,808 Seishun Heiki Number One Vol.3 (1 Week)

Dead man walking, may survive this upcoming cut if they only have two new series ready.

Isobe Isobee Monogatari

Under 13,821 Isobe Isobee Monogatari Vol.12 (1 Week) --> Under 18,487 Isobe Isobee Monogatari Vol.13 (1 Week) --> Under 13,808 Isobe Isobee Monogatari Vol.14 (1 Week)

While it sells like shit, it is supposedly quite popular in Japan getting it's own stage play. I've given up trying to figure out the exact reason this series survives.

Top Bottom