• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Boat 2 [Mafia] |OT| Electric Boogalove

Nah, I disagree with my partner here. Ouro needs to die so we know for sure if the chat activity fishing had any usable results.

Vote: Kingkitty

On mobile in a store and not sure how to write Ouro so sorry for voting on the other person.

Natiko

Banned
Er... kind if defendive aren't we? I was sure I was being asked that in relation to the post count disparity, not the "so and so said so in lover chat" part...
My issue was with them, not you. Correct me if I'm wrong but you were talking about how it's suspicious to funnel discussion through one player and let the other hide behind "oh I said ____ in the chat". They then asked what you thought about us correlating us to that original statement. I took offense to that because nomad and I have done very little in ours other than my vote analysis N2.

explain it again for those of us in the back of the class.

Explain your intentions and also explain why you aren't scum,

dude, honestly, that's been the last ten posts. If you have specific questions, I'm happy to answer them but otherwise I'm just repeating what Flush and I already said. He was alone and chose xKark after the end of d1. When I came in we agreed on Ouro. We were trying to silence scum chat which we... wouldn't do as scum. I dunno what else to tell you.

Ourobolus

Banned
3weVeO1.png

Sawneeks

Banned
Yes. The original plan was to get the proof that we know how the role works out there without claiming yet.

We're out of shots. So unless there's someone else with the same power or an assistant silencer (lol?) or whatever, we're done. Now just hunting.

This feels oddly convenient imo

You're right - after thinking about it more that is very unlikely for you both to be scum. Makes this entire thing too messy and convoluted to make sense really.

Except we aren't doing that lol Nomad has posted in our lover's chat twice today I think and none of it was to tell me to do or say anything. We're unique butterflies.

But you are arguably carrying your boat, Nomad hasn't really done much of anything except be really confusing and obscure about what he says.

btw Sorian lynch offer is still on the table

I believe in us, guys, c'mon

:|

Your gut sucks, and Pepe Silvia wants his mail. :p

Rude

Ty4on

I can't speak to N1. Flush had no one to talk to so reasoning isn't in there much but he was pretty suspicious of xKark. He did lament that he had no one to discuss it with, so that's there. We were both very set on Ouro as for n2.

Ty:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=245767576&postcount=2123
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=245645860&postcount=1893
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=245640888&highlight=trigger#post245640888

The ones I could find real quick, and today Trigger sounded more like relying on the chat than the thread but it was apparently a miswording. However, I feel like these above items are more than we've gotten from Trigger directly.
I didn't actually ask you

My issue was with them, not you. Correct me if I'm wrong but you were talking about how it's suspicious to funnel discussion through one player and let the other hide behind "oh I said ____ in the chat". They then asked what you thought about us correlating us to that original statement. I took offense to that because nomad and I have done very little in ours other than my vote analysis N2.
Ah. To be clear to everyine, I haven't actually directly accused anyone of actually doing that. I dont know what's going on in your lover chats. It was a "I find huge disparities strange because lover chats are a thing that COULD be used in such and such way".

Like "we discussed X" but you never see both people discuss X in the actual game thread. It allows one partner to say less in the game thread to get caught up in.

Burbeting

Banned
ourobolus & kingkitty (10)
sorian
franconp
royal_flush
nin1000
natiko
dr. worm
sawneeks
hey_monkey
nomadic sparks
darryl
sorian
karkador
dr. worm
xbro
acohrs
royal_flush

sawneeks & sorian (1)
ourobolus
ourobolus

hey_monkey & royal_flush (3)
ty4on
kingkitty
nomadic sparks
ourobolus

natiko & nomadic sparks (0)
xbro

trigger & ty4on (2)
absolutbro
hey_monkey

Burbeting

Banned
nn3.png

"Bring out the accused!"

latest

A happy man called Ourobolus, and his trustworthy cat, Kingkitty, were brought to the stage. Why a man's cat was shipping someone, nobody could say for sure, but it was what it was.

”Ourobolus and Kingkitty!", The Bear of Love proclaimed, ”You are being sentenced to most cruel death possible!"
It was a quite bold statement, and made some of the shippers feel uneasy. Was it right to kill an innocent little kitten like this? But before those sentiments could be explored, the kitten began to talk on it's own with regular human speech.
”Your... beary honor, sir. Before you kill us, can I say few words?"
Nobody batted an eye for a talking kitten, since after all, they had already seen a talking bear on multiple occasions.
”Sure, mister kingkitty. Say your last words."

”Krhm... here it goes..."
There was a ten second delay, but then Kingkitty began to trash the audience:

”you there

we're town. we told u. do u understand u piece of shit?

if u received our words, say the words "i am a fucken loser" as ur first words. if we think ur not scum, we'll tell u by both saying the words "UR A FUCKEN LOSER".

if u don't do what we say. u will die.

Signed,
The AweSome Kingkitty"

Everyone just stood there in confusion. Who knew a kitty could be this brash?
”Okay, I can't take this any longer, kill them!", shouted one of the shippers.
”You will never kill us, because we will do it first!", shouted kingkitty, who took some of his patented KingKitty Arsonist Gasoline (TradeMark), poured it to their ship, and set it in flames without even asking Ourobolus, who was just standing there smiling. And he kept smiling, as the ship kept buring to the ground...

Countless burning postcards and pictures of Bowser and Waluigi kissing burned with them.

Ourobolus & kingkitty have been removed from the game!

Someone has informed the two of you that evil forces of Love are going to destroy the world of shippers! Now this just won't do, right? The two of you have decided to join the battle against the wretched warriors of love!

You are paired with Ourobolus/kingkitty, and you two are shipping Bowser and Waluigi from Super Mario!

You are Aligned with Shippers of Nonsensicality (That means TOWN).

The two of you are A Pair of Mailmen. Every night phase, you can send mail to a pair of your choosing with the command MAIL: (Receiver) - Content. The length of the mail is not limited. The Mail will be sent to the receivers at the end of the night phase.

Also, as you are a Pair, you will get a private Shippers Chat in the Outer Gafia to use for communication to each other. Remember, that if one of you dies, your pair will die with you.

Your chat is here: [OH BOWSER, THRUST HARDER, HARDER---]

The Game thread is here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1412319

You will win, if everyone, who are against your faction, are defeated!

Night 3 Begins

Power of Virgins has been activated! No Night Kills can pass during this night!

Send night actions 2 hours before night ends.

blu_1502996400.png

DAY 3 FINAL VOTE TALLY:

Ourobolus & kingkitty (10) voted out
Sorian 2588 2930
franconp 2589
Royal_Flush 2592 3291
nin1000 2595
Natiko 2599
Dr. Worm 2600 3341
Sawneeks 2878
hey_monkey 2952 3409
Nomadic Sparks 3021 3443
Darryl 3267
acohrs 3288
Sorian 3289 3292
Karkador 3385
Dr. Worm 3389
Xbro 3435
Royal_Flush 3452

hey_monkey & Royal_Flush (3)
Ty4on 2946
Ourobolus 3105 3379
kingkitty 3276
Nomadic Sparks 3443

Trigger & Ty4on (2)
hey_monkey 3441
AbsolutBro 3450

Sawneeks & Sorian (1)
Ourobolus 2597 3105
Ourobolus 3379

Natiko & Nomadic Sparks (0): Xbro 3398 3435

Muffin1611 & Samuraischnecke (0): Muffin1611 2743 2753

No active vote for Day 3: CrimsonFist, rac, Sophia, Sorian (has previously voted), StarSketch, Trigger

Day 3 Postcount: AbsolutBro 19, acohrs 11, CrimsonFist 20, Darryl 20, Dr. Worm 49, franconp 46, hey_monkey 71, Karkador 11, kingkitty 20, Natiko 61, nin1000 9, Nomadic Sparks 21, Ourobolus 238, rac 7, Royal_Flush 32, Sawneeks 28, Sophia 46, Sorian 56, StarSketch 7, Trigger 10, Ty4on 49, Xbro 17

Names in italic joined in the middle of this current day phase
Names in underline failed to meet minimum postcount

12 votes for majority

Burbeting

Banned
Not Enough Love in your Life?

Do you just feel... lonely? You need that lust of Love right now?

Worry Not!

With LOVE POTION 100% You can make anyone fall in love with you! It's so powerful, your target will stay in love with you forever! And best of all, it's totally legal, as long as you don't tell the police! Get your Love Potion today!

Coppanuva

Guys I just heard the hottest new track and I'm in love with it. I play it anywhere and everywhere, all the time. I love it in the sand, I love it on the land. I love it in a boat, and I love it on a BOAT.

That's right. I'm here to plug the hottest track of this year, kickin' it retro style....

Babycoverart.jpg

It's LUDACRIS how good this jam is. Got more Jamz than Nikki.

roytheone

Having trouble finding a date with another human?

Looking for love but the boring normal dating sites have nothing of interest?

Currently in a relationship but searching for something radically different?

Then dateanowl.com is the website for you!

Dateanowl.com has thousands of cute, adventurous and cool owls that are looking for a human like you! With our scientifically tested questionnaire we will match you with the owl of your dreams! We will guarantee your date will be a hoot!

"I thought I never would find true love, but with dateanowl.com I found my soul mate at the first try!"
Mary, 32

"I was looking for something completely different, and dateanowl.com delivered in spades! I will never forget the first date between me and ms. fluffyfeathers!"
Jacob, 28

"Hoot hoot!"
Mr hooters, 3

(Dateanowl.com is not responsible for any injuries sustained during dates. Participants are not allowed to have cats).

birdorable_snowy_owl_heart_sticker-r5aacdceabc36485380b8f49e351184bb_v9w0n_8byvr_640.jpg

Burbeting

Banned
d4.jpg

Ah yes… morning yet nobody is dead! When has ever there been a game where that happened?

Well… at least in Disney Princess Mafia!

So the Shippers decided to celebrate by remembering Disney Princess Mafia, the game where nobody was able to die properly!

mdTixmU.gif

xvc9Mka.gif

NrnVUc8.gif

Everyone has survived the night!

Someone has informed the two of you that evil forces of Love are going to destroy the world of shippers! Now this just won’t do, right? The two of you have decided to join the battle against the wretched warriors of love!

You are Not reading any real flip, and this shitpost is not shipping anyone!

When you first saw this quote on the page, you might have thought it was some surprise flip, even though Virgins were supposed to block all night kills. Alas, even though I’ll post here COMMAND, it still means everybody survived.

It was all a cunning ruse. The quote boxes, the paragraphs, the highlighted text, all for nothing. And it all feels like it was copied from another game!

Now, there is only disappointment

Day 4 Begins

Majority is 11 Votes

pin_1503255600.png

Natiko

Banned
VOTE: StarSketch

Ouro was validated (though I still don't get why he would take the approach he did). Given that and the confirmation of a hooker it seems very unlikely to me mafia would block him twice in a row, especially since it seems unlikely they would have any real idea he was a PR. More likely though is that scum Star received his message N1 and due to that mafia decided to roleblock him N2 to make sure he wouldn't be able to be confirmed without a flip.

pre-written:

Unfortunate that Ourokitty rolled up so much suspicion (though some of Ouro's moves just really begged for it). I finally switched off and while I understand the lynch, now we just have to face what we learn from it. Ouro probably wanted us to look over Sawrian. I didn't get the same impressions of Fat's posts that some did and while Sorian does seem kind of lowkey, he is pushing discussion. Sawneeks also seems to be doing more than what I've seen scumNeeks do in the past when pretending to be town, but I will be looking over their posts this day phase.

I'm feeling better about StarBro with the advent of the Bro era because he seems to be starting to develop some ideas that I think will manifest as scumhunting this phase but Star was on my list previously so I'll be keeping that in mind. same with racohrs. Watching to see if they scumhunt and how, because Schmuffin was not coming off as very townie there at the end before they dropped, but it could well have just been frustration.

But scum is somewhere. Probably two more teams? At the end of last day phase, my attention turned to Trigger and Ty. To recap, here are the reasons:

-Trigger's inactivity
-Ty's drop in useful activity - I commented to Flush as I was reading and catching up that Ty felt very involved in everything - helpful, commenting, remarking - but not really pushing stuff. Trading on his reputation, maybe, which makes him come off as a town leader regardless. But then I noticed his persistent vote on Kitsunelaine and had him down as town for that. And maybe it means he is, but it may not be as firm an indicator as I thought. I've been looking back and when he initially voted for kits, he said he'd given thoughts already. Prior to that he voted Fireblend and gave a town/not town list and kits wasn't on either. (His towns, btw, were Ourokitty and VereDragonz, who we now know were in fact town, and also Sophist). Maybe I missed those impressions but mostly he just commented on the argument between kits and Dragonz.

He mentioned the other day that I seemed to have an "agenda," and yes, I do: my agenda is to find scum. I was puzzled over that, because how is it bad? But I think it looks like a standard scummy indictment he uses (it's in #349, too), but I'd love to see it explained. I also see a lot of questions, just general poking questions, not particularly leading, just expansion questions. I've seen scum use those to appear town (but also sometimes town without a good argument yet to push). So I'm uncertain about Ty4on himself at this point. I think an argument could be made either way. Coupled with the weirdness with Trigger, which apparently I wasn't meant to answer even though I brought it up, I find them suspect. I will not lead a lynch train with a first-moment vote or anything but I'd like to foster some discussion there. I'm very interested in what AbBro thinks, since we were leaning in the same direction. Flush reported he was still pretty null on Ty, which is interesting in and of itself at this point in the game, I think.

I'm also going to look at Sophist this day phase just because I felt like they dropped a little off my radar last day phase and I want to dig into why, but I've been super busy these last couple of days with teaching stuff.

last thing: am happy to address any lingering questions from our claim and offer a reminder that Flush is out for maybe this whole day phase, or until the end. I will do my best to answer questions about him based on our chat. I might be sketchy availability for the next few hours (meetings, meetings, meetings) but will do my best (because I hate meetings).

Ouro was validated (though I still don't get why he would take the approach he did). Given that and the confirmation of a hooker it seems very unlikely to me mafia would block him twice in a row, especially since it seems unlikely they would have any real idea he was a PR. More likely though is that scum Star received his message N1 and due to that mafia decided to roleblock him N2 to make sure he wouldn't be able to be confirmed without a flip.

How do scum know it's from Ouro in this scenario?

That's really good reasoning. And it seems like we might not hear much from Star, but I'm guessing we will from AbBro. That puts AbBro agreeing with me on Ty in a new light. Interesting.

Natiko

Banned
oh, also a good point, since they weren't identified and there was no claim then, no nothing. okay, not posting anymore for a minute while I think things through. split attention. yikes.
Ouro blurted out the code words at the end of D2 if you recall. His weird kamen rider post. On mobile so I can't go find it.

Actually that's not right, Ouro posted the comment to identify himself on day 2, so they should have known who it was from if they got it.

I have doubts that scum would actually lie about not receiving the message though. It would look townier to claim it.

RoyalMonkey, one question about your claim:

If you were out of shots at the start of the day, why wait until right before the end to claim?

Good point, except I wasn't lying :|

...Wait, when was hooker confirmed, or is this "We had Virgins, therefore hooker"

Actually that's not right, Ouro posted the comment to identify himself on day 2, so they should have known who it was from if they got it.

I have doubts that scum would actually lie about not receiving the message though. It would look townier to claim it.

Also a good point.

RoyalMonkey, one question about your claim:

If you were out of shots at the start of the day, why wait until right before the end to claim?

We both thought the day was longer - and I thought we had another hour today before day start, too. I was gonna add more to my prewritten but I'll work on it later. Apparently I am shit at following times when they differ from the games I played in the past.

But we were also hoping to fish around for hints on whether anyone else was blocked but now of course we know no one else was. If we claimed right off, we probably wouldn't have gotten any even if we had been right.

Sophia

Good point, except I wasn't lying :|

...Wait, when was hooker confirmed, or is this "We had Virgins, therefore hooker"

Hooker hasn't been confirmed. But if neither party received Ouro/KK's messages, then it implies that something stopped them from sending it twice in a row. The presence of a Vrigin makes a Hooker likely.

So it's kind of odd that Natiko jumped straight to confirmed Hooker there. Unless there was a detail I missed.

Hooker hasn't been confirmed. But if neither party received Ouro/KK's messages, then it implies that something stopped them from sending it twice in a row. The presence of a Vrigin makes a Hooker likely.

So it's kind of odd that Natiko jumped straight to confirmed Hooker there. Unless there was a detail I missed.

Got it.

Natiko

Banned

So we're going to go back to arguing semantics and whether the game would be designed with that as a red herring or not? Given the presence of a Virgin and their role pm implying their power can be deactivated it's far more likely than not that a hooker exists.

Xbro

We spent a good portion of yesterday deliberating on if we actually thought there was a hooker. From what I recall we came to the conclusion that there is most likely a hooker.

Sorian was arguing that it could be a town hooker iirc.

Sophia

So we're going to go back to arguing semantics and whether the game would be designed with that as a red herring or not? Given the presence of a Virgin and their role pm implying their power can be deactivated it's far more likely than not that a hooker exists.

Semantics, yes, but nothing is truly confirmed until we see it in a flip. The distinction is important, given that town has limited avenues for confirmation information.

Ty4on

hey_monkey:

I dropped in activity because I was moving. Pretty sure I mentioned that. Most of the day was spent driving all day and I couldn't do much in the passenger seat without getting sick. I'm still not done packing out because of the introduction program to uni and I needed to buy some stuff. I was lucky to catch the day end when we were stuck in a queue at Ikea lol

Dr. Worm

Banned
just fyi, my laptop broke a couple days ago, and I today I found out that the MBP I'm using has a faulty GPU that causes kernel panics. I'm also gonna be on a flight tomorrow, so my engagement is gonna be pretty low this phase.

Townie points, a partner who hasn't voted, knowledge of how Gafia votes flail about at Day End, and ( possibly at the time ) a train against multiple scummates?

At the time of Crimson's vote we were at: Kits/FEP ( 3 ) v. Ouro/KK ( 2 ) v. Muffin/Sam ( 2 ) v. Fran/Worm ( 2 )

Crimson bumps the vote up to 4 for Kits/FEP. If I remember correctly, Crimson Town Leaned on Dr. Fran ( I think ) so it was unlikely he would have voted there so it leaves the question of why not vote for Ouro/KK or Muffin/Sam? I think it's possible that Ouro/Kk and Muffin/Sam are Scum and that a Scum!Crimson, in a hard spot, picked the least valuable of the team and voted there with little reasoning. The Day wasn't over yet and Sophia had yet to place down a vote so I can see them splitting their vote if it came to it to try and help Kits, though that wasn't how it turned out as Kits did an apparent 'slip' and followed her partner right after.

This does rely on Ouro/KK and Muffin/Sam hence why I only have them as Slight Scum Leans and not outright Scum leans, but I'm fairly confident in Ouro and after seeing how Muffin/Sam reacted to Kits/FEP I'm not feeling confident in them either. And I've also said this multiple times but I still don't like how Sophia is so reluctant to share her opinion and thoughts, it's not how I remember her playing Town and it doesn't agree with my gut at all.

so I only just read this over the Night phase, and it looks like this "multiple scummates" theory is btfo by Ouro's flip. yeah, I didn't see it coming either.

that said, it does confirm that there was at least one town train going at the end of D2, which means that scum had a chance to shift votes away from themselves at some point. CrimSophistia's sticking to kitfep doesn't mesh with that narrative

Sophia

We spent a good portion of yesterday deliberating on if we actually thought there was a hooker. From what I recall we came to the conclusion that there is most likely a hooker.

Sorian was arguing that it could be a town hooker iirc

I'm re-reading over Sorian's Day 3 posts right now. I did find that argument odd. Also odd that he suggested that Ouro/KK weren't a messenger.

I will say, all said and done, I still think all of this comes from a scum Ouro. I do think he was roleblocked, I do not think he is a messenger.

I think his vote count is at like 7? Not going to push it up by one now since people are actively talking. Will check back in after my raid.

At the same time I wonder if scum!Sorian would be so bold to put himself out there like that. Hmm...

Natiko

Banned
Semantics, yes, but nothing is truly confirmed until we see it in a flip. The distinction is important, given that town has limited avenues for confirmation information.
Well while you worry about the semantics I'm going to work with the most likely scenario as nothing can be confirmed without flips and I'd have to wait for the game to end to see all of those.

Xbro

I'm re-reading over Sorian's Day 3 posts right now. I did find that argument odd. Also odd that he suggested that Ouro/KK weren't a messenger.

At the same time I wonder if scum!Sorian would be so bold to put himself out there like that. Hmm...

Actually that's a very interesting post from Sorian you pulled up. If Ouro wasn't a messenger, what reason would Sorian have for believing he was roleblocked? The only reason to believe he wasn't a messenger is that no one received messages, which is nullified if he believes he was roleblocked anyway.

Sawneeks

Banned
'i am a fucken loser'

also RIP You are not reading any real flip. ; __ ;

Why would scum kill You are Not reading any real flip :/ they were pretty widely town read.

Vote Sawneeks

I feel like I shouldn't have to explain to you why not explaining your votes is a bad thing. :x

so I only just read this over the Night phase, and it looks like this "multiple scummates" theory is btfo by Ouro's flip. yeah, I didn't see it coming either.

that said, it does confirm that there was at least one town train going at the end of D2, which means that scum had a chance to shift votes away from themselves at some point. CrimSophistia's sticking to kitfep doesn't mesh with that narrative

Yeah, Ouro's flip was not what I expected it to be. With that in mind I don't think that Sophia/Crimson are Scum unless they just decided to bus Kits really early but considering the votes that seems unlikely too....

Sawneeks

Banned
Vote: rac

Combo prod vote for thoughts since I'd hope you would both be caught up ( or at least close to ) by now and because your predecessors lack of interactions with Kits/FEP is the only solid thing I have right now.

Sophia

Actually that's a very interesting post from Sorian you pulled up. If Ouro wasn't a messenger, what reason would Sorian have for believing he was roleblocked? The only reason to believe he wasn't a messenger is that no one received messages, which is nullified if he believes he was roleblocked anyway.

Crimson actually noticed it near the end of Day 3 when Ouro was asking us who'd we go after:

I'd go with Sorian too. There's a few things from previous days regarding Kitsune, and then this town role blocker nonsense.

This doesn't make the slightest bit of sense. A town role blocker sat on Ouro for two nights, despite failing to block a kill the first night, Ouro, who is not a mailman, knows that he has been blocked, which would mean that he'd have to have an information gathering role, since he clearly didn't submit the scum kill whilst blocked. Which would raise the question as to a) why Ouro claimed mailman over this hypothetical information gathering role, and b) the probably scum hooker submitted the night kill, which I'd assume should have cancelled out the virgin.

'i am a fucken loser'

also RIP You are not reading any real flip. ; __ ;

I feel like I shouldn't have to explain to you why not explaining your votes is a bad thing. :x

On day 1 Sorian's vote on Orb basically killed any chance of the Kitsune train gaining
steam. I gave this a pass on day 2, but looks slightly different under the light that Kitsune was scum.

On day 2, Sorian started a train on Ouro, who we now know is town, against Kitsune who we know is scum. Sorian was "scum reading" Kitsune, but only voted there later on as self preservation. He also made comments which to me felt like they were trying to dissuade people voting that way.

On day 3 he put forward some really weird arguments against Ouro, in particular the one quoted above about thinking Ouro was role blocked but not a mailman, as well as the town hooker theory.

The "town hooker" stuff almost feels to me as though scum know they didn't block Ouro both days, and that's why that's coming up as an argument. Natiko's insistence that scum didn't block Ouro both days sort of feels this way as well.

rac

Banned
Vote: rac

Combo prod vote for thoughts since I'd hope you would both be caught up ( or at least close to ) by now and because your predecessors lack of interactions with Kits/FEP is the only solid thing I have right now.

all i can tell you there is they were annoyed at all the 1v1s

Natiko

Banned
The "town hooker" stuff almost feels to me as though scum know they didn't block Ouro both days, and that's why that's coming up as an argument. Natiko's insistence that scum didn't block Ouro both days sort of feels this way as well.
So do you think scum were not informed that one of their actions doubled as a virgin disabler or do you think the virgin role pm lied? Because unless you think either of those the only way you come to the conclusion that scum roleblocker Ouro twice in a row is that they decided with no evidence he was a powerful enough PR to use two straight blocks on and risk having a night kill skipped.

hey_monkey:

I dropped in activity because I was moving. Pretty sure I mentioned that. Most of the day was spent driving all day and I couldn't do much in the passenger seat without getting sick. I'm still not done packing out because of the introduction program to uni and I needed to buy some stuff. I was lucky to catch the day end when we were stuck in a queue at Ikea lol

Hate moving. Love Ikea though. Still doesn't make moving worth it. Yuck.

I think this is a good question, one I wanted to highlight.

Top Bottom