• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video Game Wallpapers, Fan Art & Hi-Res Artwork Thread of Eternal August

RedSwirl

-BLITZ- said:
Both requests I can't make them. Atlus is developer and publisher of their own games. They are very, very restricted with a limited certain people getting their stuff. The same goes to Square Enix. This two I can't reach their levels. Too hard for me indeed.

I uploaded the logo from NJ3. At the moment no .png since they haven't released the .psd version.

If I posted the FFX logo here, would anyone show up with the necessary photoshop skills to clean it up into a transparent PNG?

-BLITZ-

If those floating debris are moving into the game, means they are only objects and effects with a simple background image.

Something similiar I manage to find as wide wallpaper. If you want that specific image you posted, you can printscreen only if you have two monitors as 3200x1600 for example, to give that extra HQ.

http://halo.xbox.com/Content/assets/en-us/blog/News/HaloReachArtInspirationTheme/8_mission_45_11.jpg
http://www.windows-faq.de/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/halo_reach_art_inspiration_5.jpg

-BLITZ-

RedSwirl said:
If I posted the FFX logo here, would anyone show up with the necessary photoshop skills to clean it up into a transparent PNG?

You can try this at Avatar Request topic. I see lately good members cutting the backgrounds really nice.

Muzzy

-BLITZ- said:
I want to say big thank you for the Saints Row 3.
The first two from the second pack are the great.

You're welcome :)

BioShock Infinite

• 878x1024 (x3)
• 1024x878
• 1920x3235

Batman: Arkham City

• 3200x4096
• 4297x5500
• 4096x4799

RedSwirl

At this point I'm really doing little more than just slapping logos onto images, but maybe I can get something going here...

Couldn't find a big enough logo for GOW2.

WIP:
Devil May Cry 3
Final Fantasy X
Gears of War 2

RedSwirl

Okay.

Already Done:
Persona 3
Final Fantasy XII

WIP:
Final Fantasy X (cleaning logo is tough)
Gears of War 2 (can't find logo)
Crysis
Crysis 2
BioShock
Devil May Cry 3 (can't find big enough logo)
Fight Night Round 4
(possibly) Armored Core V
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
Ninja Gaiden III
Beyond Good & Evil
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Tokubetsu

-BLITZ- said:
If those floating debris are moving into the game, means they are only objects and effects with a simple background image.

Something similiar I manage to find as wide wallpaper. If you want that specific image you posted, you can printscreen only if you have two monitors as 3200x1600 for example, to give that extra HQ.

http://halo.xbox.com/Content/assets/en-us/blog/News/HaloReachArtInspirationTheme/8_mission_45_11.jpg
http://www.windows-faq.de/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/halo_reach_art_inspiration_5.jpg

dk3nm.jpg

Bungie had this up on their site under "mobile" wallpapers and this is the scene in particular I'm talking about. Unfortunately, this seems to be the biggest version anywhere on the net =/

-BLITZ-

I'll keep that in mind.

Dungeon Seige III

Measurements:
- 6600 x 6684
- 5146 x 3674
- 2633 x 3674
- 4440 x 6360
- 4400 x 5200
- 2609 x 4059
- 3315 x 3900

Muzzy

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

• 3600x4500 (x2)
• 4500x2782

• 3200x4096 (x5)
• 3641x4096
• 4000x6000
• 8232x4856

De-mon

AAK said:
No Jak? :(

Fantastic Work though, it's just personally Jak >>>>>>>>>> UC :p

It could be cool, but I don´t know if Balestra, Wells and Hennig are related with the Jak era.

PS: after Ueda and Naughty Dog, the following may be Kaz Yamauchi.

I really hate the redesign of RE2 claire that Capcom used in RE Darkside chronicles. Pink with blue jeans looks weird. Go back to pink and black that was hot. Also the cowboy boots stand out way too much.

AAK

De-mon said:
It could be cool, but I don´t know if Balestra, Wells and Hennig are related with the Jak era.

PS: after Ueda and Naughty Dog, the following may be Kaz Yamauchi.

Evan Wells worked on all 3, Christophe Balestra on Jak II and Jak 3, and Amy Henning worked on Jak 3.

Really hope to see an Insomniac one as well in the future :)

This seems to be the only place where this request might be applicable. Forum/google search turned up nothing.

I'm looking for that thread somebody did a while back that has the images that appear in the background on the PS3's XMB when you have the game disc highlighted. I'm looking for the Alice: Madness returns image.

Found this last night. I'm not sure if it belongs here or not, but I figured there are some people that might like it.
(I've never played Mother3, just for the record...)

Source

At least, I assume it's fanart. It looks pretty legit.

Cuth

Cryostasis: Sleep of Reason

Re-uploaded the pics in the old post (here)

Crysis

Re-uploaded the pics in the old post (here)
A few more pics:

1. 3000 x 2208
2. 1600 x 1178
3. 3000 x 2250

Costume Quest

1. 2433 x 3333

Costume Quest: Grubbins on Ice

1. 1722 x 2359
2. 1722 x 2359

Cultures

1. 1576 x 1890

Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party

1. 3508 x 2480
2. 3508 x 2480

Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix 4

1. 1358 x 3000
2. 1217 x 548

Dance Dance Revolution Universe

1. 1642 x 3000
2. 6345 x 2164

Dance Factory

1. 2480 x 3508

Dancing Stage Universe 2

1. 3734 x 3957

Does anyone have some really high res renders or artwork for Ayane form Dead or Alive? I've got some stuff that I've found here and there, but most of it is still too small to be of any real use ot me.

I have this image:

36.jpg

with a white background, but it's barely any higher resolution (850x1000) and would like to find a bigger version of this:

dead-or-alive-dimensions-ayane-artwork.jpg

if it exists.

esserius

Banned
If you can be more specific about which DoA games these images come from, I might be able to help you. (the second one may not be official)

Platy

Capcom Unity is posting some arts from Street Fighter 3 Online by ArtGerm

"Box" :

Version with logos and stuff: PS3 and 360

SSF4 ArcadeEdition

Asura Wrath

Dragon's Dogma

...anyone wants to make mirrors ?
Not sure how long the capcom unity server will hold this files (but the marvel vs capcom 3 posters are still up)

Top Bottom