• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, create

Status
Not open for further replies.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Volunteer for official thread responsibility, coordinate with others to share responsibility for |OT| content creation, and work on |OT| projects here.

Remember, do not post an official thread in the gaming forum prior to seven days before its game's release.

MRORANGE

Will make a Steam Holiday sales 2011 OT

Looking after Dead Island, Dungeon Defenders & Payday OT's at the moment.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I've taken over responsibility of the UMvC3 thread, most of the community is aware and in agreement.

Just in case one of you were plotting to take away my precious!

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I am doing the Rayman Origins OT. I couldn't find anything in search, so I claim it!

Also, not to be a hog, but I'd like to make a new thread for The Witcher 2 when the 360 version rolls out next year.

I'd like to help in the eventually Sony Vita (sigh... what a stupid name) thread. Mainly doing graphic stuff- banners, gifs, video links, etc.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
I have the KOFXIII |OT| pretty much done. Just need to work on: the banner, updates from the official blog and some links to videos.

If anyone wants to take over the tradition of refreshing the FFXI OT each year, go for it. I'm not actively playing the game anymore so there's no sense in me doing the next OT for it. Or just keep it as is, that's fine too. Maybe someone else will have the time to put more effort into a nice beefy OT for newcomers.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Final Fantasy X HD
Silent Hill Collection

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
gunbo13 said:
How do we fight for OT's when others want them? A gaf version of OT Russian roulette with ban bets?

we lock both of the posters in a closet for 24 hours, and who ever comes out alive the next day gets to do the thread

Dibs on Diablo 3. I don't mind collaborating with others on it though. I'll put it together once systems are finalized and we get a solid release date. Don't want to put in a bunch of work and have to change a lot of it.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
I'm hyped enough about Blizzard DOTA to make that one. Just hope the map gets a solid release date soon so it doesn't sneak up on me.

Please launch before HOTS.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I've been working on the Super Mario 3D Land OT, and it should be posted tomorrow. It isn't out for two weeks after that in America, but it will be out five days later in Japan.

lazybones18 said:
Kinda wish I had to skills to make designs for OTs

Wouldn't want to make just a plain OT

Plain OTs are usually the best. IMO the FF Type 0 thread is a disaster. Nothing copy/pastable, horizontal scrollbars on monitors up to 1440px-wide, lots of images to load, etc.

It is one short post though, which is good.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Andrex said:
Plain OTs are usually the best. IMO the FF Type 0 thread is a disaster. Nothing copy/pastable, horizontal scrollbars on monitors up to 1440px-wide, lots of images to load, etc.

It is one short post though, which is good.

:p

I think a lot of people already know this, but I have long claimed:

Final Fantasy XIII-2
Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Pranay

I thought it was Good. And A good change from the rest of the OT.

I am taking up Mass Effect 3, if no one has taken it. Huge fan of ME series and would love to make one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom