• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video Game Wallpapers, Fan Art & Hi-Res Artwork Thread of Eternal August

esserius

Banned

Omnibus

White Knight Chronicles II:

Measurements:
-> 2480 × 3508
-> 2362 × 3426
-> 2362 × 3626
-> 2480 × 3508
-> 2362 × 3426
-> 2362 × 3426
-> 2700 × 3916
-> 2362 × 3426
-> 4500 × 3000
-> 2318 × 651

[->] Full set [<-]

esserius, great job with your site, I check it for updates regualry. I noticed at capcom's press site that they added 48 pieces of artwork on November 18th. Would those happen to be all the characters artwork?

esserius

Banned
Oooh... I will check. Also, thanks for the compliment!

edit: Well, it's not the new artwork, it's DLC screenshots. Unfortunately they're also sized down to the PSVita's screen resolution to promote it. I'll post them later.

edit edit: Due to the sheer number of MvC 3 related things I have, I'll probably be upping it in parts rather than all at once (my internet hates me right now). Also curious, opinions on the front image slider? I've been thinking about doing away with the buttons on the bottom to give it a slicker look, but I'm not sure how much people like that little navigation element (referring to the bullets on the bottom, the keyboard navigation and the left/right navigation elements would remain). Thoughts?

11/21/2011
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
http://ettugamer.com/photos/the-ultimate-part-1/
All character DLC renders. They're all different (the seemingly empty black boxes contain line-art).

Top Bottom