• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"I need a New PC!" 2011 Thread of reading the OP. Seriously. [Part 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
SuperÑ said:
As you can see i got no errors in the second run. But theres this other thing that bugs me. It says PC3-8500 when it should read PC3-12800

XgQLP.png

Also, even when setting the BIOS to 1.65V GPU-Z reads the voltage as 1.5V

7i9Ij.png
IywPq.png

Should i RMA them? I'm stressing the build with Prime95 trying to get more BSODs with my current settings. Any help is appreciated.
Something seems off here. Your RAM shows lower timings and 1.50V rated speeds (These are speed and voltages listed IN the RAM to show what it can run at). Not the voltage it is running at. There are probably more listings, but I'm surprised that it doesnt even list 1066, or 1.65V on one of them.

I'd look at the stickers on the RAM to make sure what speed/timings/volts they are and set them that way.

BIOS voltage for RAM should be exactly what it is. If you set it to 1.65V it will be 1.65V. If you'd set them to the specs and get no errors you are done.

SuperÑ

OptionN, ShiftN
@Hazaro: Yes, the stickers on the modules show the same latencies as the website, so that's what i put in the BIOS settings. Works good for now.

I even modded my 6950 to 6970 as i had to open my case :D

mkenyon said:
What? No custom loop? WEAK. You've already got the case for it. Just sayin'.

Just kidding. Cool build man. Should last a good long while. If you're a strategy fan, you *must* try out Civ V on that rig. Would love to see how it runs turn ~400 or so.

I haven't played Civ V yet... are the graphics good? From what I could tell it just looked the same as the old games but just in 3D? Tell me why I should check it out... You mean 400fps?

MW3 at 2560x1440 runs at 200fps on my current rig, pretty much the only games that don't run 60+ are Crysis 2, BF3 and Metro 2033 (and badly optimised shit like Skyrim which runs at like 20fps :/). But yes, I can't wait to see how it all goes.

Did you suggest Civ V because it's heavily CPU based?

Corky said:

HNNNNNNGGGGG I had a dream about this shit the other day... having one of these take up an entire wall, oh boy bigger is always better.

One day I will own a 100" or 150" Plasma, I MUST.

50" is just not big enough.

mkenyon

Banned
ColonialRaptor said:
Did you suggest Civ V because it's heavily CPU based?
Yep. Cripples the beastiest procs still. My friend's non-OC'd 980x runs it better than my 5.0ghz 2500K. The more threads the better for that game. One of the few.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Can anyone help with something HDD related? Due to floods, we're cheapening out and putting an older 120GB 2.5 inch SATA drive into a new build PC. I was wondering what the best way to put it into the PC case is. Should I just screw one piece against the regular HDD stand and make it hang on the single screw or is something else recommended? (forgive me if I sound ignorant but I dunno how HDD's work or have to be handled)

Also, is there anything else I can do regarding the HDD's health besides checking for bad sectors?

Corky said:
Why did you post this T_T

ColonialRaptor said:
50" is just not big enough.
Hell, I have a 60 and I'm already used to it. Took me 2 years to get used to a 40", 6 months for a 50" and 1 year again for the 60 :(

mkenyon

Banned
Teetris said:
Can anyone help with something HDD related? Due to floods, we're cheapening out and putting an older 120GB 2.5 inch SATA drive into a new build PC. I was wondering what the best way to put it into the PC case is. Should I just screw one piece against the regular HDD stand and make it hang on the single screw or is something else recommended? (forgive me if I sound ignorant but I dunno how HDD's work or have to be handled)

Should be totally screwed in, otherwise you'll get horrible noises coming from your case. Depending on the case, the different trays may or may not have screw holes for a 2.5" HDD. Not really standardized. If all else fails, you can get a 2.5" adapter bracket. Local computer stores will most likely have them.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
mkenyon said:
Should be totally screwed in, otherwise you'll get horrible noises coming from your case. Depending on the case, the different trays may or may not have screw holes for a 2.5" HDD. Not really standardized. If all else fails, you can get a 2.5" adapter bracket. Local computer stores will most likely have them.
Thanks! I do know what you're talking about regarding the sounds, they are indeed horrible :p But apart from this nothing that will impact the HDD itself? I'll definitely try to see if I find an adapter bracket, just to keep it neat :)

Blocking either side of the HDD is not recommended right? So I can't just lay it somewhere on the underside of the case

InertiaXr

My monitor is now about 3.5 years old, bought in summer 2008. It's a Hanns G HG216D. In the past week or so probably 2-3 times a day the entire picture will start to get a blue tinge, but then it will go away in 5-10 minutes. It's not obvious enough to see from even 10 feet away, but up close the black background of things get distinctly blue. It comes/goes in horizontal bars, so even something like a Steam chat window which has a black background might only have 3-4 rows of text that are blue tinged. It doesn't do this during games as far as I can tell, only when on the desktop/internet, so it shouldn't be a GPU temp issue, so I'm assuming a monitor age issue.

What's the issue here?

Ok, so I have some extra cash and want to buy the CPU/Mobo now.
I already purchased 8 gigs of ram.

Let's say I want to spend $400-450 after tax for both CPU/Mobo.

This will be mainly for gaming

I was eying the i5 2500k but since new ones just came out I figured I'd ask you fine gentlemen/women for your input.

Please offer your recommendations

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Wouldn't a 2700k destroy a 2500k when it comes to video encoding, streaming, etc?

I might put up my 2500k for sale and get the 2700k. I need more horsepower for my streams.

AwesomeSauce

MagsMoonshine
Kadey said:
Wouldn't a 2700k destroy a 2500k when it comes to video encoding, streaming, etc?

I might put up my 2500k for sale and get the 2700k. I need more horsepower for my streams.

Not worth it.

IIRC the 2700k is just a stock ghz increase.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Kadey said:

Destroy is a strong word. It is a 2600K with 0.1Ghz faster speed. There is no reason to buy it over a 2600K unless...
1) It is even binned
2) You are overclocking on high end air/water/phase

With encoding you will see a benefit if your program can use HT cores. Streaming I don't think so at all.
http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/288?vs=287

Firestorm

Hazaro said:
Fill out OP post
Basic Desktop Questions:
Your Current Specs: New Build. No reusable parts.
Budget: $1000 - $1200 let's say
Main Use: Video Editing, No Games
Monitor Resolution: 1680x1050
When will you build?: Now
Will you be overclocking?: No

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Excellent build:
Sub in 2600K +$100
Get a Z68 motherboard
Double the RAM up to 16GB +$50
Drop GPU down to a 550ti or lower -$200
___
$950 + HDD flood pricing = $1,100

I'd spend another $50 on a PSU like a Seasonic 560W gold or X650 (or Corsair AX 650). Whatever gets you better warranty support in Canada. Since it is for someone you know a PSU crapping out a few years down the line isn't good. At least I'd recommend upgrading that part.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Ivy will arrive for the mainstream LGA-1155 platforms around the middle of 2012.
I caught this tidbit from the end of the SB-E article. Wonder if something is up or if he is just guesstimating because of earlier pushback + 22nm + 3D transistors (tri-gate).

cdyhybrid

Original post here.

23m97v5.jpg

This is what I whipped up on Newegg based on the Standard build on the spreadsheet. Is this pretty much what I'd be going with? Or is there any way to cut a few bucks off here and there? $673.36 grand total on Newegg, $683.48 on Amazon. Seeing that the flood pretty much single-handedly increased the price by $100, I'm thinking maybe I should go with the Budget machine. How would the Budget rig run Skyrim in terms of settings, etc?

Also, are there any deals coming up (maybe Black Friday/Cyber Monday?) for Windows 7? Or any of these other parts for that matter. It looks like I'll have to shell out $200 for the basic home edition.

ClovingSteam said:
Ok, so I have some extra cash and want to buy the CPU/Mobo now.
I already purchased 8 gigs of ram.

Let's say I want to spend $400-450 after tax for both CPU/Mobo.

This will be mainly for gaming

I was eying the i5 2500k but since new ones just came out I figured I'd ask you fine gentlemen/women for your input.

Please offer your recommendations
You wont need to spend $400+ on cpu/mobo.
There's a lot of combo deals.

Here's one I saw on micro center. Both for $220 after rebate.

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3483814

I think its a 2500k with a gigabyte z68 board

TheThunder said:
Since I'm not upgrading my pc until next year (around the time the new Nvidia cards are out) I want to overclock my current setup since I have never tried it before.

CPU: AMD Phenom II X3 720 @ 2.80 GHz

GPU: ATI 4850 (512 MB memory) Memory Clock @ 990 MHz

I don't want anything too crazy but I want to see a noticeable upgrade in speed and overall performance.

What's the best way to go about doing it and how ?

Edit: I guess I should include this as well

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770-UD3

Anyone ?

Firestorm

Hazaro said:
Excellent build:
Sub in 2600K +$100
Get a Z68 motherboard
___

I'd spend another $50 on a PSU like a Seasonic 560W gold or X650 (or Corsair AX 650). Whatever gets you better warranty support in Canada. Since it is for someone you know a PSU crapping out a few years down the line isn't good. At least I'd recommend upgrading that part.
Jebus at the flood pricing. Hard Drives were NOT this expensive last I checked x.x

If you want a HDD for cheap i suggest heading to best buy for Blackfriday..

$30 for a 320gb toshiba
$60 for 750 Seagate external
$99 for 3tb seagate external, but i think that's a misprint it must be 1tb..

n0n44m

Corky said:

my uncle installs these babies as massive "pop-up displays" in boats, mansions and castles for all sorts of incredibly wealthy people ... a certain king of a North African country has multiple of these Panasonic (80" +) plasma screens in each of his seven castles/palaces, all nicely hidden so they drop down from the ceiling lol

Hazaro said:
I caught this tidbit from the end of the SB-E article. Wonder if something is up or if he is just guesstimating because of earlier pushback + 22nm + 3D transistors (tri-gate).

well it wouldn't surprise me given the lack of competition ... so from a financial perspective, why spend a lot to make sure it gets here in time when everyone (especially the OEM/Laptop market) is buying Intel anyway

Firestorm

Hazaro said:
Excellent build:
Sub in 2600K +$100
Get a Z68 motherboard
___

The build I'm looking at (minus hard drive which I'll have to do something about... maybe a friend has a spare I can use temporarily): http://i.imgur.com/5HjWi.png

Gonna see if my dad wants the SSD and/or Blu-Ray Writer and adjust accordingly.

Like case updates?

Rolling changes in production: The revised, USB 3.0 editions of the Fractal Design Define R3, and Define XL have been available for some weeks now. USB 3.0 kits for the BitFenix Shinobi, SilverStone FT02, and RV02 have been out for months, and revised cases should go on sale shortly (at least for the SilverStones). Cooler Master's "CM 690 II Advanced (USB 3.0 version)" will be out any day/week now (last week of November, at the latest). It has some additional changes:

Cooler Master CM 690 II Advanced (USB 3.0 version) (RC-692A-KKN5 / RC-692A-KWN5)
site: http://www.coolermaster.com/product.php?product_id=6750
PDF: http://www.coolermaster.com/upload/...Advanced (USB 3 version) - product sheet.0pdf

37 photo Facebook gallery:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?....101787.278659922159897&type=1&_fb_noscript=1

* Supports two USB 3.0 ports (internal)
* Enlarged front and top mesh design for superb ventilation
* Can accommodate an internal 120 x 240 mm radiator at the top and bottom
* Dust-control filters for all meshed areas
* Supports for up to 10 fans (up to 5 x 140 mm fans)
* External SATA docking station (X-dock)
* Rear tubing holes for water cooling
* Includes 1.8" & 2.5" HDD and SSD adapters
* More and redesigned rubber grommets for improved cable management
* Larger CPU heatsink cut-out on the mainboard tray
Feature comparison of USB 2.0 vs USB 3.0 versions:
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...62007_278659922159897_1227696_647910417_n.jpg

top3.jpg
top6.jpg

Case recommendation section updates: After pimping BitFenix's Merc Alpha, and Merc Beta for months, it's now slowly showing up at various global retailers.
Also added: Cooler Master CM Storm Trooper, Xigmatek Elysium (or alternately - Rosewill Blackhawk Ultra, and Enermax Fulmo GT since both are on the same base platform as the Xigmatek), and Anidées AI-6B (aka Anidées AI6, Anidees AI-6). Also comes in Anidees AI-6BW (window), and Anidees AI-6BS (silent) varieties.

Anidées Al-6B Midi Tower
http://www.caseking.de/anidees
NEW: anidees Al-6B Midi-Tower - black - elegant design Tower
http://www.caseking.de/shop/catalog/News/?view=getBlogItem&BlogId=893
anidees AI-6B Midi-Tower - Caseking TV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lODOzjIG0gk

http://www.caseking.de/shop/catalog/anidees:.:289.html

Technical details:

Dimensions: 207 x 509 x 527 mm (W x H x D)
Material: steel, aluminum
Weight: 11 kg
Color: Black
Form Factor: ATX, Micro ATX, Mini-ITX
Fan:
1x 140 / 120 mm (front, 120 mm x 2 optional)
1x 120 mm (rear)
2x 140 / 120 mm (top, optional)
2x 140 / 120 mm (bottom, optional)
Filters: Front, Back
Drive bays:
3 x 5.25 inches (external)
1 x 3.5 inches (external, instead of 1x 5.25 inch)
3 X 3.5 inches (external, optional in each 5.25 inch)
7 x 3.5 inch / 7 x 2.5 inch (internal)
Power Supply: Standard ATX 1x (optional)
Expansion Slots: 8 + 1 (tool-less)
I / O Panel:
2x USB 3.0
4x USB 2.0
1x each Audio In / Out
Maximum graphics card length: 428 mm
Features:
Elements made of brushed aluminum
USB 3.0 on the I / O panel
Cable Management
HDD and power supply decoupling
120s & 140s 1x 1x fan pre-installed
Removable hard disk cages
Dust filter
FDbuq.jpg
Zt0MC.jpg
MS78m.jpg

Rt7l1.jpg
7Y9FM.jpg
1xsfM.jpg

$40-60
34ja9sz.png
$70-$100
34ja9sz.png
$120-$200
11u835w.jpg
$40 - BitFenix Merc Alpha/Beta ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
2igjdkn.jpg
$80 - Cooler Master CM 690 II Advanced ,,,,,,
e00bdc.jpg
$140 - SilverStone RV02/FT02​
35d893l.jpg
$40 - NZXT Source 210/210 Elite/220 ,,,,,,,,
2hqxbol.jpg
$100 - Fractal Design Arc ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
259lhlz.jpg
$150 - Corsair 600T​
k37x90.jpg
$45 - Diablotek Evo/Rosewill Challenger ,,,,
rhr9r4.jpg
$100 - Lian Li Lancool PC-K62/K63/K68X-E ,,,,
sws574.jpg
$180 - Cooler Master HAF X/CM Storm Trooper/Xigmatek Elysium​
dv51i.jpg
$60 - Cooler Master HAF 912/922 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
apb9df.jpg
$100 - Corsair 400R/500R ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
2hrmx3d.jpg
$ N/A - Various Lian Li
[QUIET OPTIONS]
x2pgzl.jpg
$60 - BitFenix Shinobi ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
29bhl3d.jpg
$100 - Fractal Design Define R3/Define XL ,,,,
aqnmd.jpg
$150 - Anidées AI-6B/Antec P280​

EDIT: Since GAF banned TinyPic as a host while I wasn't around, Hazaro went through the trouble of re-uploading the pics on Imgur.

$40-60
fmfSB.png
$70-$100
fmfSB.png
$120-$200
nX1uG.jpg
$40 - BitFenix Merc Alpha/Beta ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Qpehg.jpg
$80 - Cooler Master CM 690 II Advanced ,,,,,,
tf6A9.jpg
$140 - SilverStone RV02/FT02​
2cKfX.jpg
$40 - NZXT Source 210/210 Elite/220 ,,,,,,,,
zPi91.jpg
$100 - Fractal Design Arc ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
sFbin.jpg
$150 - Corsair 600T​
TXW8Z.jpg
$45 - Diablotek Evo/Rosewill Challenger ,,,,
yvAve.jpg
$100 - Lian Li Lancool PC-K62/K63/K68X-E ,,,,
lQA4F.jpg
$180 - Cooler Master HAF X/CM Storm Trooper/Xigmatek Elysium​
KaDjm.png
$60 - Cooler Master HAF 912/922 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Wk4H0.jpg
$100 - Corsair 400R/500R ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
30045.jpg
$ N/A - Various Lian Li
[QUIET OPTIONS]
ing1G.jpg
$60 - BitFenix Shinobi ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
IrTEf.jpg
$100 - Fractal Design Define R3/Define XL ,,,,
eDphO.jpg
$150 - Anidées AI-6B/Antec P280​

Hazaro said:
Possibly a general guesstimate based on the around April-ish/late Q1/early-mid Q2 expected timelines. Haven't been following Ivy Bridge ESs too closely, but I don't recall coming across any big issues. About the only thing over the last number of months would revolve around Sandy Bridge-E, with the Xeon delay, lack of VT-d/stepping issues (launch parts = "wrong" stepping), and gimped X79 desktop chipset. Wouldn't surprise me to see the "proper" chipset arrive with IB-E. Sucks. I still want this: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=26801640&postcount=11277

TheExodu5

Banned
·feist· said:

Looks like a new, bigger cutout as well. This may be the case I recommend around this price point at this time. I'd say it's a step above the HAF 922 as long as you're not planning on going SLI/Crossfire.

edit: oh, and new grommets I think? Solid case for the money. Cooler Master has been on the ball in terms of case design.

SenseiJinx said:
Does anyone have a good keyboard recommendations in the ~$30 range? Preferably one that is somewhat quiet?

If you want quiet you're going to want to look for a scissor switch keyboard. Gonna be paying closer to $50-60 for that. Logitech Illuminated is one option. Razer Lycosa is another (though not as nice, IMO).

Otherwise, if you want a regular keyboard, it doesn't really matter. Just pick up a budget $5-10 Logitech keyboard or something.

sajj316

OK, I'm diving in fellas for the first time since gaming on the PC with a Diamond Monster 3dfx Voodoo 2.

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600K 3.4 GHz
GPU: GTX 560 Ti SLI
RAM: 16 GB DDR3 at 1600
Motherboard: ASUS P8P67
Cooling: Coolmaster Hyper 212
Case: Thermaltake Armor A60
PSU: 550W

A couple questions.

1. Should I go with a higher memory speed? 2133?
2. Is the 550W enough with a dual GPU setup?
3. Any other recommendations on case?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
feist I uploaded a different HAF 912 pic.
mw4nb8.png
cdyhybrid said:
Original post here.

23m97v5.jpg

This is what I whipped up on Newegg based on the Standard build on the spreadsheet. Is this pretty much what I'd be going with? Or is there any way to cut a few bucks off here and there? $673.36 grand total on Newegg, $683.48 on Amazon. Seeing that the flood pretty much single-handedly increased the price by $100, I'm thinking maybe I should go with the Budget machine. How would the Budget rig run Skyrim in terms of settings, etc?

Also, are there any deals coming up (maybe Black Friday/Cyber Monday?) for Windows 7? Or any of these other parts for that matter. It looks like I'll have to shell out $200 for the basic home edition.
Nothing to cut there. If you can get the 2100 over the 860 it is a better overall chip because of HT. 2core vs 2core/HT(4 thread). So gaming is very similar, but for overall usability the HT is nice.
If you have a spare power cable go with an Antec EA 380w. I'll try to think of a substitute PSU in the meantime.

Students can get Win7 for $30, and waiting for BF should net you some good savings.
Firestorm said:
The build I'm looking at (minus hard drive which I'll have to do something about... maybe a friend has a spare I can use temporarily): http://i.imgur.com/5HjWi.png

Gonna see if my dad wants the SSD and/or Blu-Ray Writer and adjust accordingly.
Looks good.
Personal anecdote from Exodus, he had a horrible RMA service with Gigabyte from Canada, just to throw that out there. Really, all the Z68 boards are so close in features/reliability now imo.
sajj316 said:
OK, I'm diving in fellas for the first time since gaming on the PC with a Diamond Monster 3dfx Voodoo 2.

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600K 3.4 GHz
GPU: GTX 560 Ti SLI
RAM: 16 GB DDR3 at 1600
Motherboard: ASUS P8P67
Cooling: Coolmaster Hyper 212
Case: Thermaltake Armor A60

A couple questions.

1. Should I go with a higher memory speed? 2133?
2. Is the 550W enough with a dual GPU setup?
3. Any other recommendations on case?
Technically a 550W would run it if it was very very good (Seasonic, old highend Corsair). If it is a TX or VX550 I would not run it on that.
Pricing wise you can just get a non modular 750W (like a TX750) for not much more at all.
Also there is a bit in the OP about SLi/microstutter. Are you sure you want SLi over a 570/6950 or something?

1) No
2) Maybe
3) Look above you

BeauRoger

Unconfirmed Member
So im thinking about upgrading my PC, and i think the obvious part to exchange would be the gpu.

My current rig:

CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 955 overclocked to 3,7 ghz (might try 4 ghz soon)
GPU: ATI Radeon 4890
RAM: 4gb DDR3 at 1333mhz
Motherboard: Gygabyte GA-MA770 UD3P
Cooling: Dont remember the name, but bought a new cooler for cpu and for the tower exhaust.

Obviously the graphics card could be upgraded, but im not sure how high i should go, because i dont really want any bottle necks. Was thinking about maybe getting a radeon 6000 series when the 7000 comes out, at reduced price. Any advice?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
A 3.7Ghz Phenom II isn't really going to be holding you back in many games.
A 560Ti or a 6950 is a nice upgrade now. New cards are coming out in a few months, but all the games are out now.

RoninChaos said:
Can any one make any suggestions for RAM for my mother board? I'm using an Asus CrossHair III. I'm currently using 6 gigs of mushkin ram and I'd like to upgrade to 8. However, my last ram slow is blocked by my heatsink. So I'm looking to find a set of mushkin dimms that are 4 gigs each for a total of 8 gigs, or three so I can have 12 gigs.

The current muskin ram I'm using is this type--

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820146871
Any one?

Therion

ClovingSteam said:
How is this one?

ASUS P8P67 R3.1 LGA 1155 P67 ATX Intel Motherboard
Core i5 2500K LGA 1155 Boxed Processor Intel Core i5 2500K LGA 1155 Boxed Processor

$250+ tax
I guess I should have looked around for better deals... I have these same parts on the way from Newegg and I paid a heck of a lot more for them.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim

theRizzle

Anyone have any experience with the Intel 1155 Extreme mobos? I am really looking for stability in my new build and am sort of leaning towards going Intel.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Piercedveil said:
Is one very powerful GPU recommended more than 2 less powerful ones in SLI?
Yes, using multiple GPUs can result in all sorts of issues. If you have the option always go with a single GPU.

mkenyon

Banned
vermadas said:
If you need a PSU, Newegg has an amazing deal right now. Seasonic 650W Modular 80-Plus Gold for $99:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817151088&Tpk=seasonic 650w
Thank you thank you thank you, I need to buy a few extra PSU's for various builds. Been waiting for a good deal on a Seasonic.

Piercedveil said:
Is one very powerful GPU recommended more than 2 less powerful ones in SLI?
Yes, absolutely. There's a link to an intro guide about SLI/X-fire in the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom