• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of 2 Pics Per Post AND READ THE RULES

Status
Not open for further replies.
tesv2011-12-1023-26-1hjyh9.png

tesv2011-12-0317-50-5k4bn9.png

scitek

Played it last year on Xbox and this looks way better, but I'm playing one chapter per day because that's about all I can stomach, unfortunately. This is w/ FXAA, aliasing sucks regardless...

screenshot96644hcj9q.png

screenshot108382z0jzp.png

BF3. The increased view distance that came with the increased ceiling on Canals is nice. Too bad the map is still just really small for jets :< At least it's a very target-dense environment to shoot at

bf32011-12-0916-08-01fbqz4.png

bf32011-12-1115-57-54ibpmn.png

Fox the Sly

Ever wonder what a Black female Super Saiyan would look like? No? Well screw you, here she is anyway!

Sorry, the game doesn't start up if it detects any form of post-processing, so jaggies abound.
dbo2011-12-1205-43-3820bea.png

dbo2011-12-1205-43-43giz3i.png

Red

Trine 2's colors are nice, but I have no idea what the fuck is going on in any of those screens.

Yes. As a platformer I expect visual clarity and precision. Nearly every screen I've seen posted is just a blur of overdone lighting and mushy colors.

Blizzard

Banned
Yes. As a platformer I expect visual clarity and precision. Nearly every screen I've seen posted is just a blur of overdone lighting and mushy colors.
I didn't care for the Trine 1 demo, and I felt that screenshots had the problem of things (especially backgrounds) being much brighter and bloomier than the main character(s).

I almost feel like it's worse in these shots, since it's almost painful to my eyes on a high monitor brightness to look at some of the blue/white bloom. In one case, you appear to be controlling a non-highlighted wizard in green clothes against a green background. That seems confusing to me. I mean the backgrounds could be really nice art, but overall I feel the colors are garish.

However, I think people generally said that it was not so confusing in motion for the first game? Maybe it's similar for the second one.

Red

Is that the free racer? Holy wow it looks great

Aaaaaand just tried it. Eh, the car controls really poorly, though it does have some clever ideas. The visuals are pretty slick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom