• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Swap Note

angelfly

1590-4657-6596

Already have nothing but GAF on my friends list and it never hurts to have more. I've already recieved a couple of impressive drawings.

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
lmao this is a lot better than I gave it credit. First thing I did was send a picture of crying Servbot to all my friends hahaha.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
1590-4657-6596

Already have nothing but GAF on my friends list and it never hurts to have more. I've already recieved a couple of impressive drawings.

Added you too - maybe you could re-add my new fc too.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Already recieved some entertaining letters ( lol@billychu) - this should be funny.

I'm not adding everyone in this thread just for this
aHUJM.png

Bullza2o

Whoa now everyone in my friends list is playing Swapnote. Added everyone above so far. Pretty cool how often I see the orange light now.
5412-9913-4988

MooMoo

K, added everyone that has posted. Sort of unwieldy adding people on this thing lol.

Anyways, here's a few technical things about SwapNote:
1. You can only store up to 3000 notes (that's sent and received combined). Afterwards, the oldest notes start getting auto-deleted.
2. Each note has a max of 100 responses. As with stored notes, once you hit the cap the oldest replies start getting deleted.
3. If you favorite a note, it won't be deleted.
4. If for some odd reason a friend doesn't receive a note (i.e. they deactivated SpotPass), the SwapNote servers will keep up to 200 pending notes. As above, once you hit the cap the older notes get deleted.

K, added everyone that has posted. Sort of unwieldy adding people on this thing lol.

Anyways, here's a few technical things about SwapNote:
1. You can only store up to 3000 notes (that's sent and received combined). Afterwards, the oldest notes start getting auto-deleted.
2. Each note has a max of 100 responses. As with stored notes, once you hit the cap the oldest replies start getting deleted.
3. If you favorite a note, it won't be deleted.
4. If for some odd reason a friend doesn't receive a note (i.e. they deactivated SpotPass), the SwapNote servers will keep up to 200 pending notes. As above, once you hit the cap the older notes get deleted.

Damn, that's a lot of notes!

Still adding everyone! 4081-5502-5687

So I don't think anyone is receiving any of my stuff for some reason.

I get the "Saving delivery for reply via spotpass" prompt, but then what? Doing the spotpass delivery check doesn't seem to ever send them.

watershed

Banned
I'm having a lot of fun with this. Just sent some 3d windwaker pics to folks on my friend list. Am enjoying it ore than I thought I would.

Top Bottom