• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Games of the Year 2011 Awards (Up: bunch of extra data, check it out!)

Sr0O1.jpg

About the voting:

Notes & Thanks:
Once again, Cheesemeister's parser made it so we could be more flexible than ever and deliver a ton of data and fun results. Hope you guys enjoy it. Also, thanks to everyone who voted with comments for their chosen games - it made the voting thread a real pleasure to read.

GAME OF THE YEAR
TQWp2.png

01. Portal 2 = 2114 points, 14 honorable mentions

GAF said:
AvidNobody said:
Incredible voice acting, witty humor, great puzzles, looks beautiful, fun co-op. I can't say enough good things about this game. It's a masterpiece.
Coen said:
My favourite game of this decade. Interesting plot, narrative and characters backed by inventive level design and great presentation. Just a masterly crafted experience from beginning to end.
MrOogieBoogie said:
If you've ever wanted to transport yourself directly into a Pixar film, this is probably the closest you'll get. The level of quality in terms of pacing, writing, voice acting, and music is absolutely unreal. A wonderful cinematic title with engaging gameplay.
EatChildren said:
Valve games are treats. Treats that remind me why I bother to invest time and money into this medium in the first place. Exceptionally paced, polished and brimming with creativity, Portal 2 is a perfect example of what can be accomplished with a building full of passionate gamers making games. As cliche as it sounds, it's clear a lot of love went into Portal 2, as evident in every spoken word, every environmental surprise, and every puzzle. Gaming brilliance worth every cent.

BghR8.png

02. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim = 1654 points, 26 honorable mentions

GAF said:
GhaleonEB said:
No game this generation has made me so happy in so many different ways. I love adventure and exploration, and Skyrim is so rewarding in these departments. I get more enjoyment just traveling from one location to another than I do from many entire retail releases.
Cheech said:
Best RPG I have ever played. Zork, Wizardry, Ultima, Dungeon Master, Lands of Lore, Baldur's Gate.. this is the game that is the epitome of everything I wished for in an RPG going back to the early 1980s. It's my favorite genre of game by a long shot, and Skyrim does it better than any of them. Well done Bethesda. Hope Carmack is working on that new engine!
stupei said:
I hated Oblivion. I actually literally hated it. I played about two hours in and gave up out of boredom and frustration. I say this to make the point that Bethesda had a lot to prove to me when it came to Skyrim. I was going in incredibly skeptical of the experience, but I'm the kind of person who's always going to want to give a new RPG a try, no matter its history. Still I wasn't expecting to sink weeks of my life into this game only to come up for air and realize I'm still not done. I want more. Where's my DLC, Bethesda?

OUb53.png

03. Dark Souls = 1219 points, 11 honorable mentions

GAF said:
Saint10118 said:
Having never experienced its predecessor I only knew to expect death, and much of it. The surprise for me was how wholly enjoyable this game with its excellent, albeit challenging, gameplay, engrossing and impressive world, and multiplayer integration. It really is amazing how anonymity and randomness can bring out both douche bags and true gentleman - and I loved every second of it.
DMeisterJ said:
A ridiculously tough game that challenges you on even the simplest of fights, and ridicules you on the boss fights. Hard would be an adequate word to describe this game, but you'd be selling it short. It's fucking brutal. And for as brutal as it is, it's so amazing. The feeling of satisfaction you get after taking down a boss or getting past a tough part in the game is euphoric. Never has being challenged so much in a game made it so good.
HiddenSentry said:
Just a wonderful combat system. I love figuring out a game, and I never realized how I missed that until Dark/Demon's Souls came around. This game is one of the very best at encouraging me to explore, and actually think about encounters. I was thrilled to be able to do the entire game initially without having to consult a guide.

iy7Hn.png

04. Deus Ex: Human Revolution = 1206 points, 17 honorable mentions

GAF said:
Mabase said:
I find it rare to see a game that takes a topic, like here the "Augmentation of the Human Body and Spirit", and completely commit itself to showing all aspects and sides to it, especially to a topic I think will become reality within our lifetimes. Deus Ex does a tremendous job in showing different opinions and philosophies on the artificial alteration of yourself, from the CEOs of involved corporations to the simple man on the street, without leading the player to any prescribed conclusions, and leaving it up to him, till the very end of the game, to evaluate, judge and then act on what he has seen and experienced through the game. Outstanding.
The_Darkest_Red said:
There aren't many games I played more than once this year, let alone 3 times back to back to back. Deus Ex was another game that completely hooked me, and I fell in love with the incredible atmosphere of each of its locations. To me this game was the RPG elements of Mass Effect and the gameplay of Metal Gear Solid. On my final playthrough I even managed to get through the game without firing a single bullet or taking down a single enemy. Any game that lets me go from start to finish in pure ninja mode deserves some kind of award.
FatCat said:
Quite simply the surprise of the year for me. The whole atmosphere got me right from the start, from the soundtrack riddled with serene/nerve-breaking music, to the dark golden vision of futuristic America and Asia that complements the well-written story. I haven't played any previous games from the series, so I'm fresh to Deus Ex but I honestly find no flaws in the game design, the game is just perfect. I've played this game from start to finish 4 times this year, and have yet to get all the achievements. I think that's proof the game deserves my number one spot. It might even be my game of the generation.

z6tje.png

05. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword = 1120 points, 8 honorable mentions

GAF said:
Electivirus said:
By far my favorite game of the year and my favorite Zelda game. A beautiful art style, motion controls that show just how well-done they can be with a traditional game, the best cutscene direction in the series thus far, and just the right amount of turning series tradition on its head to keep things interesting. An amazing game from start to finish, and in my book, it'll go down as the Wii's greatest.
RandomVince said:
I don't believe I've ever played through and enjoyed a game as much as this. Ever. It felt like playing Chrono Trigger, MGS3, Oddworld Stranger and Mario Galaxy all for the first time ever. Perfect controls, an absorbing scenario, fantastic music and a beautiful ending . Level design and revisiting areas was a highlight, and there is not a single fault I can find with it.
Omega.Blaze said:
Easily the best game of the year. Absolutely amazing level design that introduces new gameplay elements, beautiful visual style and an incredible soundtrack. More importantly, it demonstrates that motion games can work, and can work extremely well.

q1czi.png

06. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception = 1096 points, 17 honorable mentions

GAF said:
Struct09 said:
The most cinematic game I've ever played, just inching past Uncharted 2 in my opinion. While the gameplay hasn't evolved much, I felt the storytelling was improved in this entry. My favorite part was the first third of the game where you don't even have a gun at all. Not to forget the many impressive set pieces, which make the game feel like the best action movie I saw last year.
ChefRamsay said:
Somehow, someway, Naughty Dog does it again. Bigger, badder and with a better engine. Industry-leading water and fire physics turned simple settings into grand feats of current-gen technology.
Ataturk said:
A flat ending, poor melee combat and unpolished encounter design hold this back, but nonetheless it remains a game that had my mouth agape more than any other this year.

aKJem.png

07. Batman: Arkham City = 1055 points, 13 honorable mentions

GAF said:
Deadly Cyclone said:
A great sequel to a game that no-one saw coming and one that builds upon its predecessor in a great way. Arkham City took the initial idea Rocksteady cemented in Island and exploded it to new heights. The combat is top-notch, the city is alive and full of activities, and being Batman is just damn cool.
conman said:
Completely unexpected, especially from a sequel. It's as though the creative leads have read Michel Foucault and Frederic Jameson. It's a wonderful twist on the formula of Arkham Asylum, but with a much smarter, much more pointed critique of the current proliferation of the "prison-industrial complex" in our own world. Wayne, an anti-prison activist in the outside world, becomes Batman, a non-lethal "activist" in another sense, when he enters the city/prison. Alongside the first Assassin's Creed, Arkham City shows that games are surprisingly well equipped to handle ideology critique.
Gooster said:
Rocksteady somehow managed to make you feel as if you are Batman even more than Arkham Asylum already did. For me though, this game takes high marks for that score. My god, that music. It's almost a sales pitch but it perfectly blends the mood of Danny Elfman and Hans Zimmer to my ears. It might feature my favorite soundtrack for 2011 with Deus Ex: Human Revolution right behind it. The performances are top notch, to the point where you wouldn't believe me if I told you Arleen Sorkin was NOT Harley Quinn in it.

w2JZ3.png

08. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings = 660 points, 11 honorable mentions

GAF said:
jim-jam bongs said:
While the combat has some annoying issues, The Witcher 2 is a masterpiece of a game. Aside from being the most beautiful game ever made, it has one of the most mature and complex plots ever seen in the medium which sets Geralt's personal tale against a backdrop of political upheaval and a plan to destabilise regional powers through regicide. It's also a great example of choice and consequence done right, in that it doesn't spend any time moralising about your choices, and presents believable repercussions, intended and otherwise.
HiddenSentry said:
Best RPG I've played in a long time, and that's with a post-Skyrim perspective. I was engulfed in the world of The Witcher, despite getting maybe halfway through the first game before giving up due to not remembering how to do the quests. The graphics were stunning, and I really enjoyed the quasi-Dark Souls-lite combat mechanics. I was amazed at how much they allowed your choices to affect the rest of the game .
Uriah said:
An excellent action RPG where the choices you make actually matter. One of the few games I've played where after beating it, I immediately started over to experience the different outcomes for the choices the game presents.

DvdhC.png

09. Super Mario 3D Land = 615 points, 12 honorable mentions

GAF said:
Elfforkusu said:
I don't know how it's possible to be this good at making videogames -- the whole "subtly, carefully teach the player to play, then reward him for learning" thing -- but EAD Tokyo is. This thing is easily better than either of the NSMBs. Could've been called "Super Mario 4" without drawing complaints.
brandonh83 said:
One of the tightest platforming experiences in recent memory. Most of the levels are incredibly well executed and there are almost always new gameplay ideas around every corner, the next just as well implemented as the last. This game alone is worth having a 3DS for.
Yoshi said:
This is how you do handheld games. Great game concept, imaginative and fun level design. Imo the best handheld game ever made - considering portability.

OT4Kd.png

10. Dead Space 2 = 523 points, 5 honorable mentions

GAF said:
Replicant said:
It was THE game of the year for me. No contest. It has the perfect balance between storyline and game. It has tension like any horror game should and in addition, it now has event-like sequences which gave me some of the most memorable gaming moments in 2011.
DoctorWho said:
I wasn't a huge fan of the original so I didn't expect much from this game. It completely sucked me in, spit me back out and told an exciting story while never skimping on the action/horror gameplay. This game should not be forgotten!
Deepack said:
It took me over 8 months to complete this game, solely because of the constant tension. A very unpleasant game to play, but an experience I will never forget.

5ysH1.png

11. Xenoblade Chronicles = 514 points, 17 honorable mentions

GAF said:
McNum said:
Who would have thought that the best JRPG of this generation would be a Wii game? And who would have thought the little Wii to be able to pull off environments like that? The story is fun, the combat is fast and engaging, and it has a whole lot of small interface tricks to make everything run smooth. Add to that a likeable cast of characters, more plot twists than you can swing a Monado at, a competent to great voice cast, and an incredible soundtrack, and you have the Game of the Year for me.
Saint10118 said:
The wait was long but the best console JRPG this gen finally arrived. Expansive world, stellar OST, and engaging melodrama brought back fond memories of PS2 gems like FF XII and erased bitter ones of FF XIII. Gameplay was solid overall, blending Tales of and FFXII styles and the loot system was great for OCD people such as myself.

17Em1.png

12. Saints Row The Third = 498 points, 9 honorable mentions

GAF said:
psycho17 said:
You should play Saints Row The Third. the amount of dumb in this game that actually managed to be entertaining blew my mind. The only problem I have with the game is that it ended before I got tired of it.
Pratfall said:
This game is pure dopamine. As has been said before, SR3 respects your time and does everything it can to entertain and reward you.

iJH7F.png

13. Bastion = 484 points, 16 honorable mentions
GAF said:
Fjordson said:
Filled to the brim with charm and beautiful art design, Bastion was quite simply a joy to play. Rock solid combat that pushed me to go back and beat all of the challenge rooms with a great story told in a unique minimalist style thanks to the game's narrator. Oh, and I'd be remiss not to mention the soundtrack. Darren Korb did a bang up job of mixing sounds of sci-fi and fantasy with a more rugged western tone. Reminded me a lot of Firefly in that regard.
Incendiary said:
This is the best downloadable game of the year. The quality of the animation is well above par. Plus, it has one of the most emotionally-evoking scenes I've experienced in a game in years, and does it without any dialogue whatsoever. The narrator was a cute touch, and the replayability with the idol mechanic makes this a must-play.

1EPRu.png

14. Gears of War 3 = 479 points, 6 honorable mentions

GAF said:
Foliorum Viridum said:
The perfect end to one of the best trilogies of this gen. Pretty much all of my complaints from the first two games were fixed and so many things were improved upon. The action was bigger, the story moments more impactful and better written and it ultimately gave me a great sense of closure. By itself it's a great game, but when combined with the previous two games it becomes something much more powerful. I don't care if people want to think the series is simply "dudebro" because that's simply not true. I know Halo 4 is out next year, but this might just be the swansong for the 360 for me.
Sinthetic said:
A really stunning ending to the Gears Trilogy. I knew it was special because it made me cry real honest man tears, you know the part I mean. Fucking powerful stuff that will never be forgotten. Combine with that, the RAAM's Shadow DLC and you have the best shooter/action game on 360.

uXHUL.png

15. Battlefield 3 = 433 points, 13 honorable mentions

GAF said:
Metalmurphy said:
Simply the best multiplayer FPS game ever made. Sure the campaign was nothing impressive, Battlelog upset alot of people , it's Origin exclusive, but when you're actually playing it, outstanding gunplay, 64 players, amazing graphics, jets and choppers flying by destroying buildings to pieces and OMG THE SOUND!!. Nothing beats it in 2011, probably won't beat it in 2012 either.
squidyj said:
Shoot Mans! The Singleplayer was kinda ehhhh but who cares? this game has motherfuckin' jets! and tanks! and helicopters! and rockets flying everywhere! and snipers! and big ass maps! The Back 2 Karkand DLC gave us some old favorites such as my 1942 best bud, Wake Island. Also if it was a woman it would be a supermodel.

iHzHe.png

16. Rayman Origins = 351 points, 9 honorable mentions

GAF said:
AniHawk said:
a skill-based 2d platformer that looks great and has great music? sounds like a 90s game. rayman origins feels like one too, one made by a smaller team that just wanted to make something they would enjoy. and sometimes that's all that's needed. it's challenging without being frustrating and cute without being obnoxious. rayman innovates very little, but what is there is finely crafted into one of the best 2d platformers and this year's best game.
FateBreaker said:
It has perfect platforming and mechanically rivals Super Meat Boy in many ways, which was of course the best platformer of the generation, so that's saying a lot. The art style is extraordinary, and Christophe Heral's music is, dare I say, better than his Beyond Good and Evil score. It is surprisingly long, as well, and every level is a joy to play.

ejEoh.png

17. Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective = 341 points, 6 honorable mentions

GAF said:
Nocturnowl said:
The DS bows out in style with a quirky puzzle adventure game revolving around the interesting and odd premise of being dead. Ghost Trick is one of those games that reminds me of why I love video games in the first place. It has stunning animation, snappy writing, enjoyable characters and it has that addictive factor that makes you want to just keep going. To think that this game was my first purchase of the year right back in January and despite the incredible quality of games that would follow it I still feel that it holds my number 1 position.
GuiltybyAssociation said:
Ghost Trick had the best name of any game last year, real talk. It also had some clever puzzles and relentlessly charming characters. The story, twist after surprise after WTF reveal, veered off into crazy anime plot territory and I gave zero fucks. Actually, I liked that. Everything was so wild. The silky smooth animation gave this already-lovable cast even more personality, too. I don't know, I feel like I should sum this up some other way, say something wittier at least, although maybe I needn't have to: playing Ghost Trick just made me feel extremely happy. I had a smile on my face the entire time and I love it for that. Absolutely adorable game.

n7Pax.png

18. InFamous 2 = 309 points, 9 honorable mentions

GAF said:
daegan said:
The continued adventures of Cole MacGrath are buoyed by an awareness of what didn't work in the original game and what did . The Amp is cool; Fire and Ice powers are cooler. Sucker Punch still doesn't hold any character sacred, as is clear by the credits. Fantastic music as well; only serious clipping issues hold it back.
Ozzykamikaze said:
Still my favorite open-world non-RPG. Combat is greatly improved, traversal is unmatched and the characters just make for a great time. I booted it up and played until Platinum in 2-3 days. There are still few things in games as cool as calling down a lightning storm and watching EVERYTHING explode.

KZjoJ.png

19. Catherine = 273 points, 10 honorable mentions

GAF said:
Kusagari said:
Even when you consider the game came from Atlus, Catherine is still an incredibly bizarre concoction. It's a crazy anime story laid out around a ball-busting hard puzzle game. In many ways that combination should not work at all. Yet, in Catherine it does. The story is ridiculous but charming and enthralling to watch unfold, and the gameplay is punishing but addictive.
Mubbed said:
Action puzzling never felt so good. The feeling of conquering Babel is up there with the tactical challenges of Vanquish. You just don't get that kind of fidelity and depth in a puzzle game. The adventure elements were also well crafted. The game has a presence and lore that will stick with me for ages.

Dhauz.png

20. Mario Kart 7 = 261 points, 5 honorable mentions

GAF said:
Kazerei said:
The best of the MK series IMO. Lots of gameplay elements from previous games were tweaked, and some new ones added. Most importantly, the online system is actually amazing.
Haziqonfire said:
The best Mario Kart, it combines the best aspects of all the past games into one and removes what didn't work well from the past titles.

Action Game of the Year: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Sony) = 1096 points, 17 honorable mentions
q1czi.png

2. Batman: Arkham City (Warner Bros.) = 1055 points, 13 honorable mentions
3. Saints Row The Third (THQ) = 498 points, 9 honorable mentions
4. Bastion (Warner Bros.) = 484 points, 16 honorable mentions
5. InFamous 2 (Sony) = 309 points, 9 honorable mentions

Adventure Game of the Year: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Nintendo) = 1120 points, 8 honorable mentions
z6tje.png

2. Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective (Capcom) = 341 points, 6 honorable mentions
3. Catherine (Atlus) = 273 points, 10 honorable mentions
4. L.A. Noire (Rockstar) = 244 points, 27 honorable mentions
5. Minecraft (Mojang) = 166 points, 5 honorable mentions

Fighting Game of the Year: Mortal Kombat (WB Games) = 196 points, 12 honorable mentions
aYMqx.png

2. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (Capcom) = 104 points, 4 honorable mentions
3. Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds (Capcom) = 52 points, 7 honorable mentions
4. The King of Fighters XIII (Atlus) = 51 points, 3 honorable mentions
5. Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition (Capcom) = 27 points, 1 honorable mention

FPS Game of the Year: Battlefield 3 (EA) = 433 points, 13 honorable mentions
uXHUL.png

2. Bulletstorm (EA) = 219 points, 16 honorable mentions
3. Resistance 3 (Insomniac Games) = 154 points, 11 honorable mentions
4. Crysis 2 (EA) = 119 points, 17 honorable mentions
5. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision) = 115 points, 5 honorable mentions

Horror Game of the Year: Dead Space 2 (EA) = 523 points, 5 honorable mentions
OT4Kd.png

2. Shadows of the Damned (Electronic Arts) = 166 points, 7 honorable mentions
3. Dead Island (Deep Silver) = 100 points, 4 honorable mentions
4. Corpse Party (5pb.) = 22 points, 3 honorable mentions
5. Dead Rising 2: Off the Record (Capcom) = 9 points, 1 honorable mention

MMO Game of the Year: Star Wars: The Old Republic (EA) = 114 points, 2 honorable mentions
NqZYA.png

2. DC Universe Online (Sony) = 4 points
2. Rift (Trion Worlds) = 4 points
4. EVE Online: Crucible (CCP) = 3 points
4. City of Heroes: Freedom (Ncsoft) = 3 points

Platform Game of the Year: Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo) = 615 points, 12 honorable mentions
DvdhC.png

2. Rayman Origins (Ubisoft) = 351 points, 9 honorable mentions
3. LittleBigPlanet 2 (Sony) = 219 points, 6 honorable mentions
4. Sonic Generations (Sega) = 124 points, 4 honorable mentions
5. Outland (Ubisoft) = 82 points, 9 honorable mentions

Puzzle Game of the Year: Portal 2 (Valve) = 2114 points, 14 honorable mentions
TQWp2.png

2. Pushmo (Nintendo) = 88 points, 9 honorable mentions
3. Spacechem (Zachtronics Industries) = 74 points, 3 honorable mentions
4. Professor Layton and the Last Specter (Nintendo) = 35 points, 3 honorable mentions
5. Stacking (THQ) = 28 points, 3 honorable mentions

Racing Game of the Year: Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo) = 261 points, 5 honorable mentions
Dhauz.png

2. Forza Motorsport 4 (Microsoft) = 121 points, 2 honorable mentions
3. Driver: San Francisco (Ubisoft) = 44 points, 2 honorable mentions
4. DiRT 3 (Codemasters) = 43 points, 2 honorable mentions
5. Trackmana 2: Canyon (Ubisoft) = 39 points, 5 honorable mentions

Rhythm Game of the Year: Child of Eden (Ubisoft) = 112 points, 9 honorable mentions
VWesP.png

2. Dance Central 2 (Harmonix) = 20 points
3. Rocksmith (Ubisoft Montreal) = 14 points, 1 honorable mention
4. Sequence (Iridium) = 9 points, 4 honorable mentions
5. Groove Coaster (Taito) = 7 points, 1 honorable mention

RPG of the Year: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda) = 1654 points, 26 honorable mentions
BghR8.png

2. Dark Souls (Namco) = 1219 points, 11 honorable mentions
3. Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Square Enix) = 1206 points, 17 honorable mentions
4. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (THQ) = 660 points, 11 honorable mentions
5. Xenoblade Chronicles (Nintendo) = 514 points, 17 honorable mentions

Shooter Game of the Year: Gears of War 3 (Microsoft) = 479 points, 6 honorable mentions
1EPRu.png

2. Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (THQ) = 52 points, 8 honorable mentions
3. Jamestown (Final Form Games) = 45 points, 6 honorable mentions
4. Hard Corps: Uprising (Konami) = 27 points, 2 honorable mentions
5. DoDonPachi Resurrection (Cave) = 20 points

Simulation Game of the Year: Tiny Tower (NimbleBit) = 14 points, 2 honorable mentions
s1yEM.png

2. Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection (Crave) = 5 points
3. Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns (Natsume) = 5 points
4. Cities in Motion (Paradox) = 4 points
5. Fishing Resort (Namco Bandai) = 2 points
5. Grand Prix Story (Kairosoft) = 2 points, 1 honorable mention

Sports Game of the Year: FIFA 12 (EA Sports) = 66 points
Zos2O.png

2. NBA 2K12 (2K Sports) = 22 points
3. Inazuma Eleven (Nintendo) = 18 points, 1 honorable mention
4. Football Manager 2012 (Sega) = 16 points
5. MLB 11: The Show (Sony) = 11 points, 3 honorable mentions

Strategy Game of the Year: Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (Square-Enix) = 189 points, 4 honorable mentions
DIEEv.png

2. Frozen Synapse (Mode 7) = 98 points, 6 honorable mentions
3. Total War: Shogun 2 (Sega) = 66 points, 2 honorable mentions
4. Orcs Must Die! (Microsoft) = 51 points, 5 honorable mentions
5. From Dust (Ubisoft) = 28 points, 2 honorable mentions

---------------------
CONSOLE/PC, HANDHELD, and DOWNLOAD-ONLY AWARDS
---------------------
Console/PC Exclusive Awards

PC Game of the Year: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
2. Terraria
3. Star Wars: The Old Republic

Playstation 3 Game of the Year: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
2. InFamous 2
3. LittleBigPlanet 2

Xbox 360 Game of the Year: Gears of War 3
2. Forza Motorsport 4
3. Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Wii Game of the Year: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
2. Xenoblade Chronicles
3. Kirby's Return to Dreamland

Multiplatform Game of the Year: Portal 2
2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
3. Dark Souls

Downloadable/DD Game of the Year: Bastion
2. Minecraft
3. Terraria

Handheld/Mobile Awards
Handheld Game of the Year: Super Mario 3D Land [3DS]
VideoMan said:
Was expecting something along the lines of New Super Mario Bros DS in 3D. What I got was much closer to Super Mario Galaxy on a handheld than I ever thought possible. WOW!

02. Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective [NDS]
Snuggler said:
the most memorable narrative and cast of characters in 2011 , it oozes style and humor. the concept of playing as a ghost who possess and manipulates objects is absolutely brilliant. the plot unfolds as you solve the puzzles, gameplay and story gel together in a beautiful way. it earns my runner up choice for being one of the most unique games I've played in ages, it's the kind of experience that makes me a little more hopeful for the future of storytelling in gaming.

03. Mario Kart 7 [3DS]
braves01 said:
It's nothing groundbreaking, but portable 60 fps and better online make this game like crack. I only played about 15 hours of the Wii game because it wasn't a game I ever wanted to sit down and play for an hour. 3DS makes 15-30 min. sessions possible and it is awesome.

04. Pokémon Black/White [NDS]
Brazil said:
The best mainline RPG to date. It has awesome battle graphics - really: they're all I could ask for -, a surprising plot, a fun region to explore. The use of an entirely new line-up of Pokemons along the main quest is the best idea the developers could ever have.

05. Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together [PSP]
wastedyears said:
Amazing turn based strategy rpg. Player choices affect not only the storyline and its endings, but missions, and affect whether or not a character will join your party, or fight against it. Players can also easily return to these 'choice' moments and replay them to see the affects of alternate choices. A deep and rewarding combat system makes this game a joy to play.

06. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D [3DS]
so1337 said:
If it weren't for Skyward Sword this careful restoration of an absolute classic would surely top my list. Ocarina is still every bit as good as it was more than 10 years ago. And with the clever use of the 3DS' lower screen for item management the once dreaded water temple is now a blast to play rather than the insufferable test of endurance it used to be.

07. The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky [PSP]
KuwabaraTheMan said:
The story and characters in this game captured me like very few other RPGs have in the last couple of years. When you combine that with a well realized world, an inventive and enjoyable battle system, and some of the best written NPC dialogue I can ever remember encountering, you have an easy choice for my game of the year.

08. Radiant Historia [NDS]
Zero-Crescent said:
To me, this game really is Chrono Cross done right. Unlike Chrono Cross, the developers managed to tell a complex and multifaceted plot without veering into the territory of the convoluted. The characters were memorable and well-written, and the way that the story truly wraps up is worth the extra effort. It's also helped by a fun battle system that allows you to mess with turn orders and enemy positions, corralling enemies and taking them out in one massive shot.

09. Pushmo [3DS]
Exterminieren said:
Coming from absolutely nowhere, this game has absolutely smoked every single other downloadable game that Nintendo has ever put out, and, quite astoundingly considering the company behind it, has turned out to be absolutely my favourite downloadable game of the year. Intuitive, wonderfully satisfying combinations of platforming and puzzling, as well as being the finest showcase of 3D in gaming to date. I've showed this game to three people, all of whom have bought a 3DS on the back of it.

10. Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery EP [IOS]
Raitosaito said:
Bought this on the iPhone not realizing it was a game. For reals I thought it was like some kind of DJ pixel art app. One of the strangest experiment in game design that somehow worked. The soundtrack is freaking amazing, and you'll be humming those electronic tracks soon enough.

Handheld Platform Awards

Nintendo DS Game of the Year: Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective (341 points, 6 honorable mentions)
02. Pokémon Black/White (197 points, 7 honorable mentions)
03. Radiant Historia (114 points, 7 honorable mentions)
04. Kirby Mass Attack (41 points, 4 honorable mentions)
05. Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation (38 points, 3 honorable mentions)

Nintendo 3DS Game of the Year: Super Mario 3D Land (615 points, 12 honorable mentions)
02. Mario Kart 7 (261 points, 5 honorable mentions)
03. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (162 points, 20 honorable mentions)
04. Pushmo (88 points, 9 honorable mentions)
05. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars (24 points, 1 honorable mention)

PSP Game of the Year: Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (189 points, 4 honorable mentions)
02. The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky (119 points, 1 honorable mention)
03. Corpse Party (22 points, 3 honorable mentions)
04. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2: Innocent Sin (19 points, 1 honorable mention)
05. Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy (15 points, 4 honorable mentions)

PS Vita Game of the Year: Everybody's Golf 6 (Sony, Sports) = 1 point

Mobile Game of the Year: Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery EP (Capybara) = 51 points
02. Jetpack Joyride (Halfbrick) = 29 points, 3 honorable mentions
03. Tiny Tower (NimbleBit) = 14 points, 2 honorable mentions
04. Tiny Wings (Andreas Illiger) = 13 points
05. Infinity Blade II (Epic) = 8 points

Handheld Genre Awards
Action Game of the Year: Jetpack Joyride (Halfbrick) = 29 points, 3 honorable mentions
2. Pilotwings Resort (Nintendo) = 24 points, 2 honorable mentions
3. Tiny Wings (Andreas Illiger) = 13 points

Adventure Game of the Year: Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective (Capcom) = 341 points, 6 honorable mentions
2. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (Nintendo) = 162 points, 20 honorable mentions
3. Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery EP (Capybara) = 51 points

Fighting Game of the Year: Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy (Square-Enix) = 15 points, 4 honorable mentions
2. Dead or Alive: Dimensions (Tecmo Koei) = 9 points, 2 honorable mentions
3. Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition (Capcom) = 4 points, 1 honorable mention

Horror Game of the Year: Corpse Party (5pb.) = 22 points, 3 honorable mentions

Platform Game of the Year: Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo) = 615 points, 12 honorable mentions
2. Kirby Mass Attack (Nintendo) = 41 points, 4 honorable mentions
3. Where is My Heart? (Copenhagen Game Collective) = 9 points, 1 honorable mention

Puzzle Game of the Year: Pushmo (Nintendo) = 88 points, 9 honorable mentions
2. Professor Layton and the Last Specter (Nintendo) = 35 points, 3 honorable mentions
3. StreetPass Mii Plaza (Nintendo) = 5 points, 1 honorable mention

Racing Game of the Year: Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo) = 261 points, 5 honorable mentions
2. 3D Classics: Excitebike (Nintendo) = 2 points
3. Death Rally (Remedy) = 1 point, 1 honorable mention

Rhythm Game of the Year: Groove Coaster (Taito) = 7 points, 1 honorable mention
2. Patapon 3 (Sony) = 5 points
3. Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA (Sega) = 4 points

RPG Game of the Year: Pokémon Black/White (Nintendo) = 197 points, 7 honorable mentions
2. The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky (Xseed) = 119 points, 1 honorable mention
3. Radiant Historia (Atlus) = 114 points, 7 honorable mentions

Shooter Game of the Year: Star Fox 64 3D (Nintendo) = 16 points, 1 honorable mention
2. The 3rd Birthday (Square-Enix) = 1 point, 2 honorable mentions
2. Shadowgun (Madfinger) = 1 point
2. Nano Assault (Majesco) = 1 point
2. Zombie Gunship (Limbic) = 1 point

Simulation Game of the Year: Tiny Tower (NimbleBit) = 14 points, 2 honorable mentions
2. Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection (Crave) = 5 points
2. Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns (Natsume) = 5 points

Sports Game of the Year: Inazuma Eleven (Nintendo) = 18 points, 1 honorable mention
2. Everybody's Golf 6 (Sony) = 1 point

Strategy Game of the Year: Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (Square-Enix) = 189 points, 4 honorable mentions
2. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars (Ubisoft) = 24 points, 1 honorable mention
3. King of Dragon Pass (A Sharp) = 5 points

Download-Only Awards
Digital Distribution Game of the Year: Bastion (484 points, 16 honorable mentions)
02. Minecraft (166 points, 5 honorable mentions)
03. Terraria (147 points, 2 honorable mentions)
04. Frozen Synapse (98 points, 6 honorable mentions)
05. Pushmo (88 points, 9 honorable mentions)
06. Outland (82 points, 9 honorable mentions)
07. The Binding of Isaac (81 points, 5 honorable mentions)
08. Spacechem (74 points, 3 honorable mentions)
09. Renegade Ops (47 points, 6 honorable mentions)
10. Jamestown (45 points, 6 honorable mentions)

... ADDITIONAL AWARDS

LTTP 2010 Award
The Top 20 games from 2010 that people played in 2011.

01. Vanquish (32)
02. Red Dead Redemption (27)
03. 999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors (21)
03. Mass Effect 2 (21)
05. Nier (14)
06. Gran Turismo 5 (13)
07. Super Meat Boy (12)
08. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (11)
09. Just Cause 2 (10)
09. Fallout: New Vegas ( 10)
11. Bayonetta (9)
11. Alpha Protocol (9)
13. Donkey Kong Country Returns (7)
14. God of War 3 (6)
14. Demon's Souls (6)
14. Darksiders (6)
17. Super Mario Galaxy 2 (5)
17. Deadly Premonition (5)
17. Civilization 5 (5)
20. VVVVVV (4)

Widespread Appeal Award
The top 20 games ranked by number of appearances in ballots.
01. Portal 2 (761)
02. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (544)
03. Deus Ex: Human Revolution (471)
04. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (439)
05. Batman: Arkham City (429)
06. Dark Souls (386)
07. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (386)
08. Dead Space 2 (268)
09. Super Mario 3D Land (247)
10. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (241)
11. Gears of War 3 (235)
12. Bastion (234)
13. Saints Row: The Third (211)
14. Battlefield 3 (194)
15. Xenoblade Chronicles (167)
16. InFamous 2 (156)
17. Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective (154)
18. Rayman Origins (147)
19. L.A. Noire (133)
20. Mario Kart 7 (124)

Passion Award
The top 20 games ranked by quantity of scores of "4" awarded in ballots.
01. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (205)
02. Dark Souls (164)
03. Portal 2 (159)
04. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (132)
05. Deus Ex: Human Revolution (70)
06. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (66)
07. The Witcher 2: Assassin's of Kings (55)
08. Batman: Arkham City (51)
09. Xenoblade Chronicles (50)
10. Saints Row: The Third (29)
11. Super Mario 3D Land (27)
12. Rayman Origins (22)
13. Battlefield 3 (16)
14. Gears of War 3 (15)
15. Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective (13)
16. Minecraft (10)
17. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (9)
18. Dead Space 2 (8)
19. Bastion (8)
20. Catherine (8)

Best New IP Award
The top 20 games that do not belong to a preexisting franchise.
01. Bastion (457)
02. Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective (322)
03. Catherine (252)
04. L.A. Noire (226)
05. Bulletstorm (205)
06. Minecraft (158)
07. Shadows of the Damned (149)
08. Terraria (137)
09. RAGE (103)
10. Child of Eden (99)
10. Radiant Historia (99)
12. Dead Island (98)
13. Frozen Synapse (97)
14. Pushmo (84)
15. Outland (76)
16. The Binding of Isaac (73)
17. Spacechem (71)
18. Orcs Must Die! (50)
19. Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery EP (48)
20. Renegade Ops (47)

High Quality Award
The top 20 games with at least 10 appearances, ranked by Average Points per Appearance
01. Dark Souls (3.01)
02. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (2.97)
03. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (2.90)
04. Xenoblade Chronicles (2.86)
05. Portal 2 (2.70)
06. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (2.63)
07. The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky (2.59)
08. Minecraft (2.55)
09. Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland (2.5)
10. Deus Ex: Human Revolution (2.48)
11. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (2.38)
12. Batman: Arkham City (2.37)
13. Anno 2070 (2.36)
14. Saints Row The Third (2.30)
15. Spacechem (2.29)
16. Super Mario 3D Land (2.27)
17. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (2.27)
18. Yakuza 4 (2.25)
19. Rayman Origins (2.24)
20. Star Wars: The Old Republic (2.17)

Seal of Quality Award
The top 10 publishers for the year, based on total number of points for all their titles.

01. Nintendo (3154 points, 97 honorable mentions, 24 titles)
02. Valve (2261 points, 16 honorable mentions, 2 titles)
03. Sony (1961 points, 60 honorable mentions, 16 titles)
04. EA (1956 points, 86 honorable mentions, 19 titles)
05. Bethesda (1771 points, 37 honorable mentions, 3 titles)
06. Warner Bros. (1738 points, 42 honorable mentions, 6 titles)
07. Square Enix (1483 points, 32 honorable mentions, 14 titles)
08. THQ (1296 points, 37 honorable mentions, 12 titles)
09. Namco Bandai (1271 points, 15 honorable mentions, 14 titles)
10. Ubisoft (909 points, 49 honorable mentions, 15 titles)

-------------------------
NeoGAF 2010 VOTER CENSUS
-------------------------

General Stats
Number of users: 1343
Number of ballots: 1303
Votes counted: 10373
Points awarded: 22538

Ballot length
10 titles - 58.4%
9 titles - 2.6%
8 titles - 4.2%
7 titles - 4.7%
6 titles - 5.7%
5 titles - 8.7%
4 titles - 5.1%
3 titles - 5.4%
2 titles - 2.4%
1 title - 2.8%

Exclusivity Data
The following data attempts to give a rough picture of how many ballots leaned heavily exclusive to one platform holder or another.
Data is presented as: % of ballots (raw number)

>50% Sony Exclusive: 6.68% (87)
>80% Sony Exclusive: 1.15% (15)
100% Sony Exclusive: 0.61% (8)

>50% Nintendo Exclusive: 14.27% (186)
>80% Nintendo Exclusive: 4.30% (56)
100% Nintendo Exclusive: 2.61% (34)

>50% Microsoft Exclusive: 0.61% (8)
>80% Microsoft Exclusive: 0.0% (0)
100% Microsoft Exclusive: 0.0% (0)

>50% PC Exclusive: 1.61% (21)
>80% PC Exclusive: 0.15% (2)
100% PC Exclusive: 0.07% (1)

>50% Multiplatform Exclusive: 73.83% (962)
>80% Multiplatform Exclusive: 26.63% (347)
100% Multiplatform Exclusive: 9.05% (118)

% of ballots with at least one Sony exclusive: 54.95% (716)
% of ballots with at least one Nintendo exclusive: 51.19% (667)
% of ballots with at least one Microsoft exclusive: 28.40% (370)
% of ballots with at least one PC exclusive: 35.76% (466)
% of ballots with at least one Multiplatform game: 96.32% (1255)

Microsoft exclusive points allocated: 3.28% (739)
Nintendo exclusive points allocated: 12.29% (2771)
Sony exclusive points allocated: 8.44% (1903)
PC exclusive points allocated: 3.99% (900)
Multiplatform points allocated: 52.65% (11866)
Apple exclusive points allocated: 0.37% (84)
Android exclusive points allocated: 0.00% (1)
Arcade exclusive points allocated: 0.00% (1)

Digital Distribution Frequency
Data pertaining to the number of digitally distributed (download-only) titles were voted on.
Data is presented as % of ballots, (raw number)

Ballots containing at least one download-only title: 47.51% (619)
Appearances of download-only titles: 10.71% (1111)
Points allocated to download-only titles: 8.80% (1983)

Full statistics download here!
(Updated on 1/27 with vote accumulation and original deadline data!)

1. [360][PS3][PC] Portal 2 (Valve, Puzzle) = 2114 points, 14 honorable mentions
2. [360][PS3][PC] The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda, RPG) = 1654 points, 26 honorable mentions
3. [360][PS3] Dark Souls (Namco Bandai, RPG) = 1219 points, 11 honorable mentions
4. [360][PS3][PC] Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Square-Enix, RPG) = 1206 points, 17 honorable mentions
5. [WII] The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Nintendo, Adventure) = 1120 points, 8 honorable mentions
6. [PS3] Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Sony, Action) = 1096 points, 17 honorable mentions
7. [360][PS3][PC] Batman: Arkham City (Warner Bros., Action) = 1055 points, 13 honorable mentions
8. [PC] The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (THQ, RPG) = 660 points, 11 honorable mentions
9. [3DS] Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo, Platform) = 615 points, 12 honorable mentions
10. [360][PS3][PC] Dead Space 2 (EA, Horror) = 523 points, 5 honorable mentions
11. [WII] Xenoblade Chronicles (Nintendo, RPG) = 514 points, 17 honorable mentions
12. [360][PS3][PC] Saints Row The Third (THQ, Action) = 498 points, 9 honorable mentions
13. [360][PC] Bastion (Warner Bros., Action) = 484 points, 16 honorable mentions
14. [360] Gears of War 3 (Microsoft, Shooter) = 479 points, 6 honorable mentions
15. [360][PS3][PC] Battlefield 3 (EA, FPS) = 433 points, 13 honorable mentions
16. [360][PS3][WII] Rayman Origins (Ubisoft, Platform) = 351 points, 9 honorable mentions
17. [NDS] Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective (Capcom, Adventure) = 341 points, 6 honorable mentions
18. [PS3] InFamous 2 (Sony, Action) = 309 points, 9 honorable mentions
19. [360][PS3] Catherine (Atlus, Adventure) = 273 points, 10 honorable mentions
20. [3DS] Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo, Racing) = 261 points, 5 honorable mentions
21. [360][PS3][PC] L.A. Noire (Rockstar, Adventure) = 244 points, 27 honorable mentions
22. [PS3] LittleBigPlanet 2 (Sony, Platform) = 219 points, 6 honorable mentions
23. [360][PS3][PC] Bulletstorm (EA, FPS) = 219 points, 16 honorable mentions
24. [NDS] Pokémon Black/White (Nintendo, RPG) = 197 points, 7 honorable mentions
25. [360][PS3] Mortal Kombat (Warner Bros., Fighting) = 196 points, 12 honorable mentions
26. [PSP] Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (Square-Enix, Strategy) = 189 points, 4 honorable mentions
27. [360][PS3][PC] Alice: Madness Returns (EA, Action) = 171 points, 15 honorable mentions
28. [PC][IOS][AND] Minecraft (Mojang, Adventure) = 166 points, 5 honorable mentions
29. [360][PS3] Shadows of the Damned (EA, Horror) = 166 points, 7 honorable mentions
30. [PS3] Yakuza 4 (Sega, Adventure) = 163 points, 5 honorable mentions
31. [3DS] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (Nintendo, Adventure) = 162 points, 20 honorable mentions
32. [PS3] Resistance 3 (Sony, FPS) = 154 points, 11 honorable mentions
33. [PC] Terraria (Valve, Adventure) = 147 points, 2 honorable mentions
34. [360][PS3][PC] Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft, Adventure) = 145 points, 9 honorable mentions
35. [360][PS3][3DS][PC] Sonic Generations (Sega, Platform) = 124 points, 4 honorable mentions
36. [360] Forza Motorsport 4 (Microsoft, Racing) = 121 points, 2 honorable mentions
37. [PSP] The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky (Xseed, RPG) = 119 points, 1 honorable mention
38. [360][PS3][PC] Crysis 2 (EA, FPS) = 119 points, 17 honorable mentions
39. [360][PS3][NDS][WII][PC] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision, FPS) = 115 points, 5 honorable mentions
40. [PC] Star Wars: The Old Republic (EA, MMO) = 114 points, 2 honorable mentions
41. [NDS] Radiant Historia (Atlus, RPG) = 114 points, 7 honorable mentions
42. [PS3] Killzone 3 (Sony, FPS) = 114 points, 5 honorable mentions
43. [360][PS3][PC][IOS] RAGE (Bethesda, FPS) = 113 points, 9 honorable mentions
44. [360][PS3] Child of Eden (Ubisoft, Rhythm) = 112 points, 9 honorable mentions
45. [360][PS3][PSV] Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (Capcom, Fighting) = 104 points, 4 honorable mentions
46. [360][PS3][PC] Dead Island (Deep Silver, Horror) = 100 points, 4 honorable mentions
47. [PC][IOS] Frozen Synapse (Mode 7, Strategy) = 98 points, 6 honorable mentions
48. [3DS] Pushmo (Nintendo, Puzzle) = 88 points, 9 honorable mentions
49. [360][PS3] Outland (Ubisoft, Platform) = 82 points, 9 honorable mentions
50. [PC] The Binding of Isaac (Edmund McMillen, Action) = 81 points, 5 honorable mentions
51. [PS3] Mass Effect 2 (EA, RPG) = 77 points, 4 honorable mentions
52. [PC][IOS] Spacechem (Zachtronics Industries, Puzzle) = 74 points, 3 honorable mentions
53. [PC] Total War: Shogun 2 (Sega, Strategy) = 66 points, 2 honorable mentions
54. [360][PS3] FIFA 12 (EA, Sports) = 66 points
55. [PS3] Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten (NIS America, RPG) = 55 points
56. [360][PS3] Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds (Capcom, Fighting) = 52 points, 7 honorable mentions
57. [360] Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (Microsoft, FPS) = 52 points, 4 honorable mentions
58. [360][PS3][PC] Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (THQ, Shooter) = 52 points, 8 honorable mentions
59. [IOS] Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery EP (Capybara, Adventure) = 51 points
60. [360][PS3] The King of Fighters XIII (Atlus, Fighting) = 51 points, 3 honorable mentions
61. [360][PC] Orcs Must Die! (Microsoft, Strategy) = 51 points, 5 honorable mentions
62. [360][PS3][PC] Renegade Ops (Sega, Action) = 47 points, 6 honorable mentions
63. [PC] Jamestown (Final Form, Shooter) = 45 points, 6 honorable mentions
64. [360][PS3][WII] Driver: San Francisco (Ubisoft, Racing) = 44 points, 2 honorable mentions
65. [360][PC] Magicka (Paradox, RPG) = 44 points, 2 honorable mentions
66. [360][PS3][PC] DiRT 3 (Codemasters, Racing) = 43 points, 2 honorable mentions
67. [NDS] Kirby Mass Attack (Nintendo, Platform) = 41 points, 4 honorable mentions
68. [PC] To the Moon (Freebird, Adventure) = 41 points
69. [PC] Trackmania 2: Canyon (Ubisoft, Racing) = 39 points, 5 honorable mentions
70. [360] El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron (UTV Ignition, Action) = 39 points, 5 honorable mentions
71. [PS3] MotorStorm: Apocalypse (Evolution Studios, Racing) = 39 points, 1 honorable mention
72. [NDS] Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation (Square-Enix, RPG) = 38 points, 3 honorable mentions
73. [PC] Gemini Rue (Wadjet Eye, Adventure) = 38 points, 1 honorable mention
74. [360][PS3][PC] Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes (Ubisoft, RPG) = 35 points, 1 honorable mention
75. [WII] Kirby's Return to Dreamland (Nintendo, Platform) = 35 points, 2 honorable mentions
76. [NDS] Professor Layton and the Last Specter (Nintendo, Puzzle) = 35 points, 3 honorable mentions
77. [PC] Dungeons of Dredmor (Gaslamp, RPG) = 31 points, 1 honorable mention
78. [360][PS3][PC] Serious Sam 3: BFE (Devolver Digital, FPS) = 31 points, 3 honorable mentions
79. [IOS] Jetpack Joyride (Halfbrick, Action) = 29 points, 3 honorable mentions
80. [360][PS3][PC] From Dust (Ubisoft, Strategy) = 28 points, 2 honorable mentions
81. [360][PS3][PC] Stacking (THQ, Puzzle) = 28 points, 3 honorable mentions
82. [360][PS3] Hard Corps: Uprising (Konami, Shooter) = 27 points, 2 honorable mentions
83. [360][PS3][PC][ARC] Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition (Capcom, Fighting) = 27 points, 1 honorable mention
84. [PS3] Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland (NIS America, RPG) = 27 points
85. [PC] Anno 2070 (Ubisoft, Strategy) = 26 points
86. [360][PS3][PC] Trine 2 (Atlus, Platform) = 26 points, 4 honorable mentions
87. [PS3] Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme VS. (Namco Bandai, Fighting) = 24 points
88. [3DS] Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars (Ubisoft, Strategy) = 24 points, 1 honorable mention
89. [3DS] Pilotwings Resort (Nintendo, Action) = 24 points, 2 honorable mentions
90. [PS3][PC] Limbo (Playdead, Platform) = 23 points, 3 honorable mentions
91. [PSP] Corpse Party (5pb., Horror) = 22 points, 3 honorable mentions
92. [360] NBA 2K12 (2K, Sports) = 22 points
93. [360][PS3][PC] Dragon Age II (EA, RPG) = 21 points, 6 honorable mentions
94. [PS3][NDS][AND] Plants vs. Zombies (PopCap, Strategy) = 21 points, 1 honorable mention
95. [360] DoDonPachi Resurrection (Cave, Shooter) = 20 points
96. [360] Dance Central 2 (Harmonix, Rhythm) = 20 points
97. [PS3][WII] You Don't Know Jack (THQ, Puzzle) = 20 points, 1 honorable mention
98. [PS3] Infamous: Festival of Blood (Sony, Action) = 20 points, 1 honorable mention
99. [PSP] Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2: Innocent Sin (Atlus, RPG) = 19 points, 1 honorable mention
100. [NDS] Inazuma Eleven (Nintendo, Sports) = 18 points, 1 honorable mention
101. [PC] Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad (Tripwire, FPS) = 17 points
102. [360][PS3] Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition (Capcom, Fighting) = 17 points, 2 honorable mentions
103. [PS3] Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel (Gust, RPG) = 16 points
104. [360][PS3] Daytona USA (Sega, Racing) = 16 points
105. [3DS] Star Fox 64 3D (Nintendo, Shooter) = 16 points, 1 honorable mention
106. [PC] Football Manager 2012 (Sega, Sports) = 16 points
107. [PC] Dungeon Defenders (Trendy, Strategy) = 16 points, 1 honorable mention
108. [PSP] Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy (Square-Enix, Fighting) = 15 points, 4 honorable mentions
109. [NDS] Okamiden (Capcom, Adventure) = 15 points, 1 honorable mention
110. [PC] Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution (THQ, Strategy) = 15 points
111. [PC] Atom Zombie Smasher (Blendo, Strategy) = 14 points, 2 honorable mentions
112. [PC] The Stanley Parable (Mod DB, FPS) = 14 points, 1 honorable mention
113. [360][PS3] Rocksmith (Ubisoft, Rhythm) = 14 points, 1 honorable mention
114. [360][PSP][PS3][WII][3DS] WWE All Stars (THQ, Fighting) = 14 points, 1 honorable mention
115. [IOS][AND] Tiny Tower (NimbleBit, Simulation) = 14 points, 2 honorable mentions
116. [360][PS3] Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 (Tecmo Koei, Action) = 13 points
117. [IOS] Tiny Wings (Andreas Illiger, Action) = 13 points
118. [360][PS3][PC] Magic: The Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 (Wizards of the Coast, Strategy) = 12 points, 1 honorable mention
119. [360] Akai Katana Shin (Cave, Shooter) = 11 points
120. [360] Ms. Splosion Man (Twisted Pixel, Platform) = 11 points
121. [360][PS3][PC] Duke Nukem Forever (2K, FPS) = 11 points, 4 honorable mentions
122. [PSP] Ys I & II Chronicles (Xseed, RPG) = 11 points
123. [PSP] Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection (Square-Enix, RPG) = 11 points
123. [360] Strania (G.Rev, Shooter) = 11 points
125. [PC] Hard Reset (Flying Wild Hog, FPS) = 11 points, 2 honorable mentions
126. [360] ilomilo (Microsoft, Puzzle) = 11 points
127. [PSP][PS3] MLB 11: The Show (Sony, Sports) = 11 points, 3 honorable mentions
128. [360][IOS] Deathsmiles (Cave, Shooter) = 10 points, 1 honorable mention
129. [360][PS3] NHL 12 (EA, Sports) = 10 points
130. [360][PS3][WII] Top Spin 4 (2K, Sports) = 10 points, 1 honorable mention
131. [PS3][PC] Rochard (Recoil, Adventure) = 10 points, 1 honorable mention
132. [360][IOS] Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls (Xseed, RPG) = 10 points
133. [PS3] PixelJunk Shooter 2 (Sony, Shooter) = 10 points, 1 honorable mention
134. [3DS] Dead or Alive: Dimensions (Tecmo Koei, Fighting) = 9 points, 2 honorable mentions
135. [360][PC] Gray Matter (Viva Media, Adventure) = 9 points
136. [360][PS3][PC] Dead Rising 2: Off the Record (Capcom, Horror) = 9 points, 1 honorable mention
136. [PSP] Where is My Heart? (Copenhagen Game Collective, Platform) = 9 points, 1 honorable mention
138. [360][PC] Sequence (Iridium, Rhythm) = 9 points, 4 honorable mentions
139. [NDS] Solatorobo: Red the Hunter (Namco Bandai, RPG) = 9 points, 1 honorable mention
140. [360][PS3][WII][3DS] Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure (Activision, Action) = 9 points
141. [360] Muchi Muchi Pork! & Pink Sweets: Ibara Sore Kara (Cave, Shooter) = 8 points, 1 honorable mention
142. [360][PS3] Dynasty Warriors 7 (Tecmo Koei, Action) = 8 points, 1 honorable mention
143. [360][PC] Tropico 4 (Kalypso, Strategy) = 8 points
144. [360][PS3][PC] Dungeon Siege III (Square-Enix, RPG) = 8 points, 1 honorable mention
145. [PC] Cave Story Plus (Nicalis, Platform) = 8 points
146. [360] Joe Danger Special Edition (Hello, Racing) = 8 points
147. [360] Iron Brigade (Trenched) (Microsoft, Action) = 8 points, 2 honorable mentions
148. [IOS] Infinity Blade II (Epic, RPG) = 8 points
149. [360] The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile (Microsoft, Action) = 7 points, 1 honorable mention
150. [360][PC] Blocks That Matter (Swing Swing Submarine, Action) = 7 points, 1 honorable mention
151. [360][PS3] Arcana Heart 3 (Aksys, Fighting) = 7 points
152. [3DS] Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked (Atlus, RPG) = 7 points, 1 honorable mention
153. [PS3] Trinity: Souls of Zill O’ll (Tecmo Koei, RPG) = 7 points, 1 honorable mention
154. [IOS] Groove Coaster (Taito, Rhythm) = 7 points, 1 honorable mention
155. [PS3] PixelJunk SideScroller (Sony, Shooter) = 7 points, 3 honorable mentions
156. [PS3] No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise (Konami, Action) = 7 points, 1 honorable mention
157. [360][PS3][IOS] Burnout Crash! (EA, Racing) = 6 points
158. [WII] Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny (Natsume, RPG) = 6 points
159. [PC] Streets of Rage Remake (Bombergames, Action) = 6 points
160. [360][PSV][3DS] F1 2011 (Codemasters, Racing) = 6 points, 1 honorable mention
161. [360][PS3][WII] Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters (EA, Sports) = 6 points
162. [360] Bangai-O HD: Missile Fury (D3 Publisher, Shooter) = 6 points
163. [PS3][PC] Payday: The Heist (Sony, FPS) = 6 points
164. [360][PS3] Fight Night Champion (EA, Sports) = 6 points
165. [3DS] Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection (Crave, Simulation) = 5 points
166. [NDS][3DS] Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns (Natsume, Simulation) = 5 points
167. [3DS] StreetPass Mii Plaza (Nintendo, Puzzle) = 5 points, 1 honorable mention
168. [PC] Touhou Shinreibyou: Ten Desires (Team Shanghai Alice, Shooter) = 5 points
169. [PS3] House of the Dead: Overkill Extended Cut (Sega, Shooter) = 5 points
170. [IOS] King of Dragon Pass (A Sharp, Strategy) = 5 points
171. [IOS][AND] Where's My Water? (Disney, Puzzle) = 5 points
171. [PSP] Final Fantasy Type-0 (Square-Enix, RPG) = 5 points
173. [PS3][WII] Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft, Rhythm) = 5 points
174. [NDS] Monster Tale (Majesco, Adventure) = 5 points, 3 honorable mentions
175. [360][PSP][PS3][WII][PC] Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 (Konami, Sports) = 5 points
176. [360][PS3][PC] Rock of Ages (Atlus, Action) = 5 points, 2 honorable mentions
177. [360] Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet (Fuelcell, Shooter) = 5 points, 1 honorable mention
178. [360][PS3] Two Worlds II (South Peak Interactive, RPG) = 5 points, 1 honorable mention
179. [WII] The Last Story (Nintendo, RPG) = 5 points
180. [PSP] Patapon 3 (Sony, Rhythm) = 5 points
181. [360][NDS][WII] de Blob 2 (THQ, Platform) = 5 points
182. [360][PS3] NBA Jam: On Fire Edition (EA, Sports) = 5 points
182. [360] Torchlight (Microsoft, RPG) = 5 points
184. [360][PS3] Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 (Capcom, Action) = 4 points
184. [PS3][PC] Hamilton's Great Adventure (Fatshark AB, Adventure) = 4 points
184. [NDS] Ace Attorney Investigations 2 (Capcom, Adventure) = 4 points
184. [360][PC] Rift (Trion Worlds, MMO) = 4 points
188. [360][PS3][PC] Brink (Bethesda, FPS) = 4 points, 2 honorable mentions
189. [PS3][PC] DC Universe Online (Sony, MMO) = 4 points
189. [360] Trouble Witches Neo! (SNK Playmore, Shooter) = 4 points
191. [360][PS3] BloodRayne: Betrayal (Majesco, Adventure) = 4 points
191. [IOS] Battleheart (Mika Mobile, RPG) = 4 points
193. [PC] Cities in Motion (Paradox, Simulation) = 4 points
194. [WII] MotoHeroz (RedLynx, Racing) = 4 points
195. [360][PS3][WII][3DS] Need for Speed: The Run (EA, Racing) = 4 points, 1 honorable mention
196. [PSP] Valkyria Chronicles III (Sega, RPG) = 4 points
196. [360][PS3] NCAA Football 12 (EA, Sports) = 4 points
198. [360] Bleach: Soul Resurreccion (NIS America, Action) = 4 points
199. [PS3] SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs (Zipper, FPS) = 4 points
199. [360][PS3] GoldenEye 007: Reloaded (Activision, FPS) = 4 points
201. [360][PSP][PS3][WII][3DS] LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (LucasArts, Action) = 4 points
202. [WII] Rhythm Heaven Fever (Nintendo, Rhythm) = 4 points, 1 honorable mention
203. [3DS] Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition (Capcom, Fighting) = 4 points, 1 honorable mention
204. [WII] Lost in Shadow (Konami, Platform) = 4 points
205. [WII] Kirby's Epic Yarn (EU) (Nintendo, Platform) = 4 points
206. [360] Half-Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax (Marvelous, RPG) = 4 points
206. [PSP] Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA (Sega, Rhythm) = 4 points
208. [360] Fruit Ninja Kinect (Microsoft, Action) = 4 points, 1 honorable mention
209. [PS3] Hyperdimension Neptunia (NIS America, RPG) = 4 points
210. [360] The Gunstringer (Twisted Pixel, Shooter) = 3 points, 1 honorable mention
211. [PSP] Half-Minute Hero 2 (Marvelous, RPG) = 3 points
211. [PC] Cargo! The Quest for Gravity (bitComposer, Adventure) = 3 points
211. [IOS] Minotron: 2112 (Llamasoft, Action) = 3 points
211. [PS3] Warriors: Legends of Troy (Tecmo Koei, Action) = 3 points
211. [PSP][IOS] Steins;Gate (Kadokawa Shoten, Adventure) = 3 points
211. [PC] The Book of Unwritten Tales (KING Art, Adventure) = 3 points
211. [360] The Adventures of Shuggy (Valcon, Puzzle) = 3 points
211. [PC] EVE Online: Crucible (CCP, MMO) = 3 points
219. [PSP] Super Robot Wars Z2 Part 1 (Banpresto, Fighting) = 3 points
219. [PC] Drakensang: The River of Time (ValuSoft, RPG) = 3 points
219. [PC] City of Heroes: Freedom (Ncsoft, MMO) = 3 points
219. [360][PS3][PC][IOS] Need for Speed: Shift 2 Unleashed (EA, Racing) = 3 points
219. [WP7] The Defence of Lushington Springs (John Hampson, Strategy) = 3 points
219. [PSP] Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable (EU) (Atlus, RPG) = 3 points
225. [360][PS3][PC] Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon (D3 Publisher, Shooter) = 3 points, 2 honorable mentions
225. [PC] Cthulhu Saves the World (Zeboyd, RPG) = 3 points, 2 honorable mentions
227. [PS3] Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (Sony, Action) = 3 points, 2 honorable mentions
228. [3DS] Mighty Switch Force! (WayForward, Platform) = 3 points, 1 honorable mention
229. [PC] Puzzle Agent 2 (Telltale, Puzzle) = 3 points, 1 honorable mention
230. [360] Toy Soldiers: Cold War (Microsoft, Strategy) = 3 points, 1 honorable mention
231. [360][PS3] The Fancy Pants Adventures (EA, Action) = 3 points
231. [PSP] Cladun X2 (NIS America, Action) = 3 points
233. [PS3] PES 2012: Pro Evolution Soccer (Konami, Sports) = 3 points
233. [360][PS3] Operation Flashpoint: Red River (Codemasters, FPS) = 3 points
233. [PC] Edge (Two Tribes, Action) = 3 points
236. [PS3][WII][PC] Back to the Future: The Game (Telltale, Adventure) = 3 points, 3 honorable mentions
237. [PSP] Fate/Extra (Aksys, RPG) = 3 points, 1 honorable mention
238. [PC] Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft, Adventure) = 3 points
239. [PC] E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy (Streum On, RPG) = 3 points
240. [PC] Sanctum (Coffee Stain, FPS) = 3 points
241. [WII] Fortune Street (Square-Enix, Strategy) = 3 points
242. [360][PS3] Ace Combat: Assault Horizon (Namco Bandai, Action) = 2 points, 2 honorable mentions
243. [360][PC] Eufloria (Omni Systems, Strategy) = 2 points, 1 honorable mention
243. [NDS] Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 Professional (Square-Enix, RPG) = 2 points, 1 honorable mention
243. [PSP] Gods Eater Burst (Namco Bandai, Adventure) = 2 points, 1 honorable mention
246. [PC] Don't Take It Personally, Babe, It Just Ain't Your Story (Christine Love, Adventure) = 2 points, 1 honorable mention
246. [3DS] The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition (Nintendo, Adventure) = 2 points, 1 honorable mention
248. [3DS] Cave Story 3D (NIS America, Platform) = 2 points, 1 honorable mention
249. [PSP] Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen Z Hakai-hen (Namco Bandai, Strategy) = 2 points
249. [360][PS3] Moon Diver (Square-Enix, Action) = 2 points
249. [IOS][AND] 7 Little Words (Blue Ox, Puzzle) = 2 points
249. [PS3] Mamoru-kun wa Norowarete Shimatta! Meikai Katsugeki Wide-Han (CyberFront, Shooter) = 2 points
249. [PC] Costume Quest (Double Fine, RPG) = 2 points
249. [360] Record of Agarest War Zero (Idea Factory, RPG) = 2 points
249. [PS3] Yakuza: Dead Souls (Sega, Adventure) = 2 points
249. [PS3] The Idolm@ster 2 (Namco Bandai, Rhythm) = 2 points
249. [WII] Fishing Resort (Namco Bandai, Simulation) = 2 points
249. [PS3][PC] Beat Hazard Ultra (Cold Beam, Shooter) = 2 points
249. [360] Fusion: Genesis (Microsoft, Shooter) = 2 points

260. [PSP] Terror of the Stratus (Konami, RPG) = 2 points
260. [NDS] Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011 Over the Nexus (Konami, Strategy) = 2 points
260. [ARC] DJMax Technika 3 (Pentavision, Rhythm) = 2 points
260. [IOS] Boom Boat (Robert Foor, Action) = 2 points
260. [WII] Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega, Sports) = 2 points
260. [360] Otomedius: Excellent (Konami, Shooter) = 2 points
260. [PC] Hearts of Iron III: For the Motherland (Paradox, Strategy) = 2 points
260. [IOS] Anomaly: Warzone Earth (Chillingo, Action) = 2 points
260. [PC] Escape from Puppy Death Factory (Cartoon Network, Action) = 2 points
269. [PC] Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword (Paradox, MMO) = 2 points
269. [360] NIN2-JUMP (Cave, Platform) = 2 points
269. [360][PS3] Sega Rally Online Arcade (Sega, Racing) = 2 points
269. [360] Tacticolor (errcw, Strategy) = 2 points
269. [360] Radiant Silvergun (Microsoft, Shooter) = 2 points
269. [IOS] Async Corp. (Powerhead, Action) = 2 points
269. [3DS] 3D Classics: Excitebike (Nintendo, Racing) = 2 points
269. [IOS] Whale Trail (ustwo, Action) = 2 points
277. [3DS] Steel Diver (Nintendo, Simulation) = 2 points, 1 honorable mention
277. [IOS][AND] Grand Prix Story (Kairosoft, Simulation) = 2 points, 1 honorable mention
279. [NDS] Mighty Milky Way (WayForward, Puzzle) = 2 points, 1 honorable mention
279. [PS3] White Knight Chronicles II (Sony, RPG) = 2 points, 1 honorable mention
281. [PC] AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome (Dejobaan, Action) = 2 points
281. [PS3] Tales of Xillia (Namco Bandai, RPG) = 2 points
281. [3DS] Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy (Namco Bandai, Action) = 2 points
284. [3DS] Bit.Trip Saga (Aksys Games, Action) = 2 points
284. [PSP] Amnesia (Idea Factory, Adventure) = 2 points
286. [360] Crimson Alliance (Certain Affinity, Adventure) = 2 points
286. [360] Red Faction: Armageddon (THQ, Action) = 2 points
286. [WII] FAST Racing League (Shin'en, Racing) = 2 points
289. [PSP] Prinny 2: Dawn of Operation Panties, Dood! (NIS America, Action) = 2 points
289. [PS3] Elemental Monster: Online Card Game (Hudson, Strategy) = 2 points
291. [360][IOS] Ticket to Ride (Playful, Puzzle) = 2 points
291. [360][PS3] Galaga Legions DX (Namco Bandai, Shooter) = 2 points
293. [PSP] The 3rd Birthday (Square-Enix, Shooter) = 1 point, 2 honorable mentions
294. [NDS] Aliens: Infestation (Sega, Action) = 1 point, 2 honorable mentions
295. [PS3] WWE '12 (THQ, Fighting) = 1 point, 2 honorable mentions
296. [3DS] Nintendogs + Cats (Nintendo, Simulation) = 1 point, 1 honorable mention
296. [360][PS3] Homefront (THQ, FPS) = 1 point, 1 honorable mention
298. [PS3] Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken (Ratloop, Adventure) = 1 point, 1 honorable mention
298. [3DS] Swapnote (Nintendo, Simulation) = 1 point, 1 honorable mention
298. [IOS] Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer (Playdek, Strategy) = 1 point, 1 honorable mention
298. [360][PS3] F.E.A.R. 3 (Warner Bros., FPS) = 1 point, 1 honorable mention
298. [IOS] Death Rally (Remedy, Racing) = 1 point, 1 honorable mention
303. [3DS] 3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure (Nintendo, Platform) = 1 point
303. [PC] Space Pirates and Zombies (MinMax, Adventure) = 1 point
303. [WII] Go Vacation (Namco Bandai, Action) = 1 point
303. [PC] Nitronic Rush (DigiPen, Racing) = 1 point
303. [NDS] Puyo Puyo!! 20th Anniversary (Sega, Puzzle) = 1 point
303. [360][PS3][PC] The Lord of the Rings: War in the North (Warner Bros., RPG) = 1 point
303. [360] Platformance: Temple Death (Magiko, Platform) = 1 point
303. [WII] Pandora's Tower (Nintendo, Adventure) = 1 point
303. [360][PS3][NDS] Bejeweled 3 (PopCap, Puzzle) = 1 point
303. [PC] rFactor 2 (Image Space, Racing) = 1 point
303. [360] Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster (Warner Bros., Adventure) = 1 point
314. [PSP][3DS] BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II (Aksys, Fighting) = 1 point
314. [ARC] Dirty Drivin' (Specular, Racing) = 1 point
314. [PC] Men of War: Assault Squad (1C, Strategy) = 1 point
314. [PSV] Everybody's Golf 6 (Sony, Sports) = 1 point
314. [3DS] Monster Hunter 3G (Capcom, RPG) = 1 point
314. [360][PS3] The Cursed Crusade (Atlus, Action) = 1 point
314. [360][PS3][PC] Section 8: Prejudice (TimeGate, FPS) = 1 point
314. [PC] Chantelise: A Tale of Two Sisters (Carpe Fulgur, RPG) = 1 point
314. [360] Dead Pixels (cantstraferight, RPG) = 1 point
314. [360][PS3][WII][3DS] LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game (Disney, Action) = 1 point
314. [IOS] League of Evil (Ravenous, Platform) = 1 point
314. [IOS] Home Sheep Home 2 (Chillingo, Puzzle) = 1 point
314. [WII] Trackmania: Build to Race (City Interactive, Racing) = 1 point
314. [360] Bejeweled Blitz Live (PopCap, Puzzle) = 1 point
328. [360] BloodyCheckers (BigCorporation, RPG) = 1 point
328. [IOS][AND] Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation (Gameloft, Adventure) = 1 point
328. [PC] Panzer Corps (Slitherine, Strategy) = 1 point
328. [3DS] Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime 3 (Square-Enix, RPG) = 1 point
328. [PC] Really Big Sky (Boss Baddie, Shooter) = 1 point
328. [AND] Epic Astro Story (Kairosoft, Simulation) = 1 point
328. [PC] Pride of Nations (Paradox, Strategy) = 1 point
328. [PC] Wire Hang Redux (Matt Sephton, Platform) = 1 point
328. [PC] Happy Wheels (Silvergames, Racing) = 1 point
328. [PS3] Under Siege (Seed, Strategy) = 1 point
328. [360][PS3] Mercury Hg (UTV Ignition, Puzzle) = 1 point
328. [NDS] Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded (Square-Enix, RPG) = 1 point
328. [3DS] Nano Assault (Majesco, Shooter) = 1 point
328. [IOS] Army of Darkness Defense (Backflip, Action) = 1 point
328. [IOS][AND] Angry Birds Rio (Rovio, Puzzle) = 1 point
328. [PC] Spiral Knights (Sega, MMO) = 1 point
328. [PS3] The House of the Dead: Overkill - Extended Cut (Sega, Horror) = 1 point
328. [NDS][AND] Cut the Rope (Chillingo, Puzzle) = 1 point
328. [IOS][AND] Shadowgun (Madfinger, Shooter) = 1 point
347. [IOS] Snoopy's Street Fair (Beeline Europe, Puzzle) = 1 point
347. [PC][IOS] Hector: Badge of Carnage (Telltale, Adventure) = 1 point
347. [IOS] Zombie Gunship (Limbic, Shooter) = 1 point
347. [PC] The Next Big Thing (Focus Home, Adventure) = 1 point
347. [NDS] All Kamen Rider: Rider Generation (Namco Bandai, Action) = 1 point
347. [3DS] Pac-Man & Galaga Dimensions (Namco Bandai, Action) = 1 point
347. [PC] Blackwell Deception (Wadjet Eye, Adventure) = 1 point
347. [PC] Dragon Nest (Nexon America, MMO) = 1 point
347. [IOS][AND] Mega Mall Story (Kairosoft, Simulation) = 1 point
347. [360] Full House Poker (Microsoft, Strategy) = 1 point
347. [IOS] Radballs (Glow Play, Action) = 1 point
347. [PC] Serious Sam: Double D (Devolver Digital, Shooter) = 1 point
347. [360][WII] The Black Eyed Peas Experience (Ubisoft, Rhythm) = 1 point
347. [360][PS3] Test Drive Unlimited 2 (Atari, Racing) = 1 point
347. [IOS] Zombieville USA 2 (Mika Mobile, Action) = 1 point
347. [360][PS3] Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Square-Enix, RPG) = 1 point
363. [PC] Europa Universalis III Chronicles (Paradox, Strategy) = 0 points, 1 honorable mention
363. [WII] UFC Personal Trainer (THQ, Sports) = 0 points, 1 honorable mention
363. [PS3][PC] Sideway: New York (Sony, Platform) = 0 points, 1 honorable mention
363. [WII] Aladdin Magic Racer (Red Wagon, Racing) = 0 points, 1 honorable mention
363. [360][PS3] The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn (Ubisoft, Adventure) = 0 points, 1 honorable mention
363. [PC] Hanging With Friends (Zynga, Puzzle) = 0 points, 1 honorable mention
363. [WII] Gummy Bears: Magical Medallion (Storm City, Adventure) = 0 points, 1 honorable mention
363. [PC] Melty Blood: Actress Again Current Code (Type-Moon, Fighting) = 0 points, 1 honorable mention
363. [360] Instant Brain (Cave, Adventure) = 0 points, 1 honorable mention
363. [PC] The Book of Living Magic (Jayisgames, Adventure) = 0 points, 1 honorable mention
363. [360][PS3][PC][IOS] Swarm (Ignition, Platform) = 0 points, 1 honorable mention
363. [NDS] Pro Jumper! Guilty Gear Tangent!? (Aksys, Action) = 0 points, 1 honorable mention
363. [IOS] The Dark Meadow (Phosphor, Adventure) = 0 points, 1 honorable mention
363. [PSP] GachiTora! Abarenbou Kyoushi in High School (Spike, Action) = 0 points, 1 honorable mention
363. [3DS] Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D (Capcom, Action) = 0 points, 1 honorable mention

User Affinity Data

Provided by Durante
User affinity list
User affinity list (hipster nerd edition) - This list gives higher weighting to obscure titles to help in finding other users with your niche gaming tastes.

What if there were no deadline extension?

This graph shows the accumulation of votes over all users' contributions; it is not scaled for actual time. The top clusters of games are labeled. The vertical black bar at the 77% mark indicates where voting stood at the original deadline. Total vote accrual data and an uncompressed version of this graph have been added to the download link in post 4.

Full results as of the original deadline, with rank movement indicated...

01.->01. [360][PS3][PC] Portal 2 (Valve, Puzzle) = 1604 points, 10 honorable mentions
02.->02. [360][PS3][PC] The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda, RPG) = 1370 points, 23 honorable mentions
03.->04. [360][PS3][PC] Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Square-Enix, RPG) = 922 points, 15 honorable mentions
04.->03. [360][PS3] Dark Souls (Namco Bandai, RPG) = 915 points, 8 honorable mentions
05.->05. [WII] The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Nintendo, Adventure) = 860 points, 6 honorable mentions
06.->07. [360][PS3][PC] Batman: Arkham City (Warner Bros., Action) = 859 points, 8 honorable mentions
07.->06. [PS3] Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Sony, Action) = 843 points, 15 honorable mentions
08.->08. [PC] The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (THQ, RPG) = 521 points, 9 honorable mentions
09.->09. [3DS] Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo, Platform) = 465 points, 7 honorable mentions
10.->10. [360][PS3][PC] Dead Space 2 (EA, Horror) = 421 points, 5 honorable mentions
11.->11. [WII] Xenoblade Chronicles (Nintendo, RPG) = 406 points, 14 honorable mentions
12.->13. [360][PC] Bastion (Warner Bros., Action) = 383 points, 11 honorable mentions
13.->12. [360][PS3][PC] Saints Row The Third (THQ, Action) = 381 points, 7 honorable mentions
14.->14. [360] Gears of War 3 (Microsoft, Shooter) = 375 points, 4 honorable mentions
15.->15. [360][PS3][PC] Battlefield 3 (EA, FPS) = 358 points, 11 honorable mentions
16.->18. [PS3] InFamous 2 (Sony, Action) = 248 points, 9 honorable mentions
17.->16. [360][PS3][WII] Rayman Origins (Ubisoft, Platform) = 245 points, 9 honorable mentions
18.->17. [NDS] Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective (Capcom, Adventure) = 244 points, 6 honorable mentions
19.->21. [360][PS3][PC] L.A. Noire (Rockstar, Adventure) = 207 points, 23 honorable mentions
20.->19. [360][PS3] Catherine (Atlus, Adventure) = 193 points, 9 honorable mentions
21.->20. [3DS] Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo, Racing) = 192 points, 4 honorable mentions
22.->23. [PS3] LittleBigPlanet 2 (Sony, Platform) = 180 points, 5 honorable mentions
23.->24. [NDS] Pokémon Black/White (Nintendo, RPG) = 170 points, 6 honorable mentions
24.->22. [360][PS3][PC] Bulletstorm (EA, FPS) = 155 points, 14 honorable mentions
25.->25. [360][PS3] Mortal Kombat (Warner Bros., Fighting) = 154 points, 9 honorable mentions
26.->26. [PSP] Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (Square-Enix, Strategy) = 142 points, 1 honorable mention
27.->27. [360][PS3][PC] Alice: Madness Returns (EA, Action) = 137 points, 11 honorable mentions
28.->34. [360][PS3][PC] Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft, Adventure) = 137 points, 8 honorable mentions
29.->31. [3DS] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (Nintendo, Adventure) = 130 points, 16 honorable mentions
30.->29. [360][PS3] Shadows of the Damned (EA, Horror) = 129 points, 5 honorable mentions
31.->28. [PC][IOS][AND] Minecraft (Mojang, Adventure) = 128 points, 3 honorable mentions
32.->33. [PC] Terraria (Valve, Adventure) = 127 points, 2 honorable mentions
33.->30. [PS3] Yakuza 4 (Sega, Adventure) = 125 points, 2 honorable mentions
34.->36. [360] Forza Motorsport 4 (Microsoft, Racing) = 108 points, 2 honorable mentions
35.->32. [PS3] Resistance 3 (Sony, FPS) = 107 points, 10 honorable mentions
36.->35. [360][PS3][3DS][PC] Sonic Generations (Sega, Platform) = 103 points, 3 honorable mentions
37.->40. [PC] Star Wars: The Old Republic (EA, MMO) = 99 points, 1 honorable mention
38.->44. [360][PS3] Child of Eden (Ubisoft, Rhythm) = 94 points, 6 honorable mentions
39.->37. [PSP] The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky (Xseed, RPG) = 90 points, 1 honorable mention
40.->42. [PS3] Killzone 3 (Sony, FPS) = 88 points, 5 honorable mentions
41.->39. [360][PS3][NDS][WII][PC] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision, FPS) = 87 points, 4 honorable mentions
42.->43. [360][PS3][PC][IOS] RAGE (Bethesda, FPS) = 81 points, 7 honorable mentions
43.->45. [360][PS3][PSV] Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (Capcom, Fighting) = 80 points, 3 honorable mentions
44.->46. [360][PS3][PC] Dead Island (Deep Silver, Horror) = 80 points, 3 honorable mentions
45.->38. [360][PS3][PC] Crysis 2 (EA, FPS) = 79 points, 15 honorable mentions
46.->41. [NDS] Radiant Historia (Atlus, RPG) = 77 points, 4 honorable mentions
47.->47. [PC][IOS] Frozen Synapse (Mode 7, Strategy) = 71 points, 4 honorable mentions
48.->51. [PS3] Mass Effect 2 (EA, RPG) = 66 points, 3 honorable mentions
49.->48. [3DS] Pushmo (Nintendo, Puzzle) = 63 points, 5 honorable mentions
50.->49. [360][PS3] Outland (Ubisoft, Platform) = 61 points, 7 honorable mentions
51.->52. [PC][IOS] Spacechem (Zachtronics Industries, Puzzle) = 57 points, 2 honorable mentions
52.->54. [360][PS3] FIFA 12 (EA, Sports) = 55 points
53.->55. [PS3] Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten (NIS America, RPG) = 54 points
54.->50. [PC] The Binding of Isaac (Edmund McMillen, Action) = 54 points, 4 honorable mentions
55.->53. [PC] Total War: Shogun 2 (Sega, Strategy) = 46 points, 1 honorable mention
56.->56. [360] Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (Microsoft, FPS) = 45 points, 2 honorable mentions
57.->60. [IOS] Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery EP (Capybara, Adventure) = 44 points
58.->58. [360][PS3][PC] Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (THQ, Shooter) = 42 points, 7 honorable mentions
59.->61. [360][PS3] The King of Fighters XIII (Atlus, Fighting) = 38 points, 2 honorable mentions
60.->59. [360][PC] Orcs Must Die! (Microsoft, Strategy) = 37 points, 3 honorable mentions
61.->62. [360][PS3][PC] Renegade Ops (Sega, Action) = 36 points, 5 honorable mentions
62.->68. [PC] To the Moon (Freebird, Adventure) = 35 points
63.->64. [360][PS3][WII] Driver: San Francisco (Ubisoft, Racing) = 35 points, 1 honorable mention
64.->63. [PC] Jamestown (Final Form, Shooter) = 34 points, 6 honorable mentions
65.->71. [PS3] MotorStorm: Apocalypse (Evolution Studios, Racing) = 34 points, 1 honorable mention
66.->57. [360][PS3] Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds (Capcom, Fighting) = 33 points, 6 honorable mentions
67.->72. [NDS] Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation (Square-Enix, RPG) = 33 points, 1 honorable mention
68.->66. [360][PS3][PC] DiRT 3 (Codemasters, Racing) = 31 points, 2 honorable mentions
69.->70. [360] El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron (UTV Ignition, Action) = 29 points, 4 honorable mentions
70.->65. [360][PC] Magicka (Paradox, RPG) = 29 points, 1 honorable mention
71.->73. [PC] Gemini Rue (Wadjet Eye, Adventure) = 27 points, 1 honorable mention
72.->74. [360][PS3][PC] Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes (Ubisoft, RPG) = 27 points
73.->75. [WII] Kirby's Return to Dreamland (Nintendo, Platform) = 26 points, 1 honorable mention
74.->80. [360][PS3][PC] From Dust (Ubisoft, Strategy) = 26 points, 1 honorable mention
75.->69. [PC] Trackmania 2: Canyon (Ubisoft, Racing) = 25 points, 5 honorable mentions
76.->76. [NDS] Professor Layton and the Last Specter (Nintendo, Puzzle) = 25 points, 1 honorable mention
77.->87. [PS3] Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme VS. (Namco Bandai, Fighting) = 24 points
78.->67. [NDS] Kirby Mass Attack (Nintendo, Platform) = 24 points, 3 honorable mentions
79.->79. [IOS] Jetpack Joyride (Halfbrick, Action) = 24 points, 3 honorable mentions
80.->85. [PC] Anno 2070 (Ubisoft, Strategy) = 23 points
81.->84. [PS3] Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland (NIS America, RPG) = 23 points
82.->86. [360][PS3][PC] Trine 2 (Atlus, Platform) = 23 points, 3 honorable mentions
83.->90. [PS3][PC] Limbo (Playdead, Platform) = 21 points, 3 honorable mentions
84.->88. [3DS] Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars (Ubisoft, Strategy) = 20 points, 1 honorable mention
85.->92. [360] NBA 2K12 (2K, Sports) = 19 points
86.->83. [360][PS3][PC][ARC] Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition (Capcom, Fighting) = 18 points, 1 honorable mention
87.->100. [NDS] Inazuma Eleven (Nintendo, Sports) = 17 points, 1 honorable mention
88.->98. [PS3] Infamous: Festival of Blood (Sony, Action) = 17 points
89.->89. [3DS] Pilotwings Resort (Nintendo, Action) = 17 points, 2 honorable mentions
90.->99. [PSP] Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2: Innocent Sin (Atlus, RPG) = 16 points
91.->91. [PSP] Corpse Party (5pb., Horror) = 16 points
92.->104. [360][PS3] Daytona USA (Sega, Racing) = 16 points
93.->97. [PS3][WII] You Don't Know Jack (THQ, Puzzle) = 16 points, 1 honorable mention
94.->96. [360] Dance Central 2 (Harmonix, Rhythm) = 16 points
95.->95. [360] DoDonPachi Resurrection (Cave, Shooter) = 15 points
96.->82. [360][PS3] Hard Corps: Uprising (Konami, Shooter) = 15 points, 1 honorable mention
97.->103. [PS3] Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel (Gust, RPG) = 15 points
98.->94. [PS3][NDS][AND] Plants vs. Zombies (PopCap, Strategy) = 15 points, 1 honorable mention
99.->93. [360][PS3][PC] Dragon Age II (EA, RPG) = 15 points, 5 honorable mentions
100.->110. [PC] Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution (THQ, Strategy) = 14 points

101.->77. [PC] Dungeons of Dredmor (Gaslamp, RPG) = 14 points, 1 honorable mention
102.->81. [360][PS3][PC] Stacking (THQ, Puzzle) = 14 points, 3 honorable mentions
103.->116. [360][PS3] Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 (Tecmo Koei, Action) = 13 points
104.->114. [360][PSP][PS3][WII][3DS] WWE All Stars (THQ, Fighting) = 13 points, 1 honorable mention
105.->107. [PC] Dungeon Defenders (Trendy, Strategy) = 13 points, 1 honorable mention
106.->108. [PSP] Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy (Square-Enix, Fighting) = 12 points, 4 honorable mentions
107.->115. [IOS][AND] Tiny Tower (NimbleBit, Simulation) = 12 points
108.->105. [3DS] Star Fox 64 3D (Nintendo, Shooter) = 12 points, 1 honorable mention
109.->109. [NDS] Okamiden (Capcom, Adventure) = 11 points
110.->127. [PSP][PS3] MLB 11: The Show (Sony, Sports) = 11 points, 3 honorable mentions
111.->117. [IOS] Tiny Wings (Andreas Illiger, Action) = 11 points
112.->106. [PC] Football Manager 2012 (Sega, Sports) = 11 points
113.->121. [360][PS3][PC] Duke Nukem Forever (2K, FPS) = 10 points, 3 honorable mentions
114.->112. [PC] The Stanley Parable (Mod DB, FPS) = 10 points
115.->113. [360][PS3] Rocksmith (Ubisoft, Rhythm) = 10 points, 1 honorable mention
116.->129. [360][PS3] NHL 12 (EA, Sports) = 10 points
117.->120. [360] Ms. Splosion Man (Twisted Pixel, Platform) = 9 points
118.->122. [PSP] Ys I & II Chronicles (Xseed, RPG) = 9 points
119.->78. [360][PS3][PC] Serious Sam 3: BFE (Devolver Digital, FPS) = 9 points, 2 honorable mentions
120.->118. [360][PS3][PC] Magic: The Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 (Wizards of the Coast, Strategy) = 9 points, 1 honorable mention
121.->132. [360][IOS] Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls (Xseed, RPG) = 9 points
122.->128. [360][IOS] Deathsmiles (Cave, Shooter) = 8 points, 1 honorable mention
123.->123. [PSP] Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection (Square-Enix, RPG) = 8 points
124.->140. [360][PS3][WII][3DS] Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure (Activision, Action) = 8 points
125.->148. [IOS] Infinity Blade II (Epic, RPG) = 8 points
126.->133. [PS3] PixelJunk Shooter 2 (Sony, Shooter) = 8 points, 1 honorable mention
127.->149. [360] The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile (Microsoft, Action) = 7 points, 1 honorable mention
128.->141. [360] Muchi Muchi Pork! & Pink Sweets: Ibara Sore Kara (Cave, Shooter) = 7 points, 1 honorable mention
129.->101. [PC] Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad (Tripwire, FPS) = 7 points
130.->134. [3DS] Dead or Alive: Dimensions (Tecmo Koei, Fighting) = 7 points, 1 honorable mention
131.->142. [360][PS3] Dynasty Warriors 7 (Tecmo Koei, Action) = 7 points, 1 honorable mention
132.->119. [360] Akai Katana Shin (Cave, Shooter) = 7 points
133.->135. [360][PC] Gray Matter (Viva Media, Adventure) = 7 points
134.->102. [360][PS3] Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition (Capcom, Fighting) = 7 points, 1 honorable mention
135.->151. [360][PS3] Arcana Heart 3 (Aksys, Fighting) = 7 points
136.->152. [3DS] Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked (Atlus, RPG) = 7 points, 1 honorable mention
137.->147. [360] Iron Brigade (Trenched) (Microsoft, Action) = 7 points, 2 honorable mentions
138.->154. [IOS] Groove Coaster (Taito, Rhythm) = 7 points, 1 honorable mention
139.->155. [PS3] PixelJunk SideScroller (Sony, Shooter) = 7 points, 2 honorable mentions
140.->157. [360][PS3][IOS] Burnout Crash! (EA, Racing) = 6 points
141.->111. [PC] Atom Zombie Smasher (Blendo, Strategy) = 6 points, 1 honorable mention
142.->158. [WII] Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny (Natsume, RPG) = 6 points
143.->159. [PC] Streets of Rage Remake (Bombergames, Action) = 6 points
144.->143. [360][PC] Tropico 4 (Kalypso, Strategy) = 6 points
145.->136. [PSP] Where is My Heart? (Copenhagen Game Collective, Platform) = 6 points
146.->153. [PS3] Trinity: Souls of Zill O’ll (Tecmo Koei, RPG) = 6 points
147.->146. [360] Joe Danger Special Edition (Hello, Racing) = 6 points
148.->145. [PC] Cave Story Plus (Nicalis, Platform) = 6 points
149.->136. [360][PS3][PC] Dead Rising 2: Off the Record (Capcom, Horror) = 6 points, 1 honorable mention
150.->131. [PS3][PC] Rochard (Recoil, Adventure) = 6 points, 1 honorable mention
151.->164. [360][PS3] Fight Night Champion (EA, Sports) = 6 points
152.->166. [NDS][3DS] Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns (Natsume, Simulation) = 5 points
153.->150. [360][PC] Blocks That Matter (Swing Swing Submarine, Action) = 5 points, 1 honorable mention
154.->168. [PC] Touhou Shinreibyou: Ten Desires (Team Shanghai Alice, Shooter) = 5 points
155.->169. [PS3] House of the Dead: Overkill Extended Cut (Sega, Shooter) = 5 points
156.->171. [PSP] Final Fantasy Type-0 (Square-Enix, RPG) = 5 points
157.->173. [PS3][WII] Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft, Rhythm) = 5 points
158.->175. [360][PSP][PS3][WII][PC] Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 (Konami, Sports) = 5 points
159.->162. [360] Bangai-O HD: Missile Fury (D3 Publisher, Shooter) = 5 points
160.->123. [360] Strania (G.Rev, Shooter) = 5 points
161.->139. [NDS] Solatorobo: Red the Hunter (Namco Bandai, RPG) = 5 points, 1 honorable mention
161.->177. [360] Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet (Fuelcell, Shooter) = 5 points, 1 honorable mention
163.->180. [PSP] Patapon 3 (Sony, Rhythm) = 5 points
164.->156. [PS3] No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise (Konami, Action) = 5 points, 1 honorable mention
165.->184. [360][PC] Rift (Trion Worlds, MMO) = 4 points
165.->184. [NDS] Ace Attorney Investigations 2 (Capcom, Adventure) = 4 points
167.->161. [360][PS3][WII] Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters (EA, Sports) = 4 points
168.->189. [360] Trouble Witches Neo! (SNK Playmore, Shooter) = 4 points
168.->189. [PS3][PC] DC Universe Online (Sony, MMO) = 4 points
170.->171. [IOS][AND] Where's My Water? (Disney, Puzzle) = 4 points
170.->191. [IOS] Battleheart (Mika Mobile, RPG) = 4 points
172.->193. [PC] Cities in Motion (Paradox, Simulation) = 4 points
173.->196. [360][PS3] NCAA Football 12 (EA, Sports) = 4 points
173.->196. [PSP] Valkyria Chronicles III (Sega, RPG) = 4 points
175.->198. [360] Bleach: Soul Resurreccion (NIS America, Action) = 4 points
176.->199. [PS3] SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs (Zipper, FPS) = 4 points
176.->199. [360][PS3] GoldenEye 007: Reloaded (Activision, FPS) = 4 points
178.->201. [360][PSP][PS3][WII][3DS] LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (LucasArts, Action) = 4 points
179.->138. [360][PC] Sequence (Iridium, Rhythm) = 4 points, 1 honorable mention
180.->178. [360][PS3] Two Worlds II (South Peak Interactive, RPG) = 4 points, 1 honorable mention
181.->144. [360][PS3][PC] Dungeon Siege III (Square-Enix, RPG) = 4 points, 1 honorable mention
182.->205. [WII] Kirby's Epic Yarn (EU) (Nintendo, Platform) = 4 points
183.->126. [360] ilomilo (Microsoft, Puzzle) = 4 points
184.->206. [PSP] Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA (Sega, Rhythm) = 4 points
185.->182. [360] Torchlight (Microsoft, RPG) = 4 points
185.->181. [360][NDS][WII] de Blob 2 (THQ, Platform) = 4 points
187.->163. [PS3][PC] Payday: The Heist (Sony, FPS) = 4 points
188.->130. [360][PS3][WII] Top Spin 4 (2K, Sports) = 4 points, 1 honorable mention
189.->167. [3DS] StreetPass Mii Plaza (Nintendo, Puzzle) = 3 points, 1 honorable mention
189.->210. [360] The Gunstringer (Twisted Pixel, Shooter) = 3 points, 1 honorable mention
191.->211. [PC] Cargo! The Quest for Gravity (bitComposer, Adventure) = 3 points
191.->211. [PC] The Book of Unwritten Tales (KING Art, Adventure) = 3 points
191.->211. [PSP] Half-Minute Hero 2 (Marvelous, RPG) = 3 points
191.->211. [PS3] Warriors: Legends of Troy (Tecmo Koei, Action) = 3 points
191.->211. [PC] EVE Online: Crucible (CCP, MMO) = 3 points
191.->211. [PSP][IOS] Steins;Gate (Kadokawa Shoten, Adventure) = 3 points
191.->211. [IOS] Minotron: 2112 (Llamasoft, Action) = 3 points
198.->219. [PSP] Super Robot Wars Z2 Part 1 (Banpresto, Fighting) = 3 points
198.->219. [WP7] The Defence of Lushington Springs (John Hampson, Strategy) = 3 points
198.->219. [PSP] Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable (EU) (Atlus, RPG) = 3 points
198.->219. [PC] City of Heroes: Freedom (Ncsoft, MMO) = 3 points
198.->219. [360][PS3][PC][IOS] Need for Speed: Shift 2 Unleashed (EA, Racing) = 3 points
198.->219. [PC] Drakensang: The River of Time (ValuSoft, RPG) = 3 points
204.->225. [360][PS3][PC] Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon (D3 Publisher, Shooter) = 3 points, 2 honorable mentions
204.->225. [PC] Cthulhu Saves the World (Zeboyd, RPG) = 3 points, 2 honorable mentions
206.->174. [NDS] Monster Tale (Majesco, Adventure) = 3 points, 2 honorable mentions
207.->227. [PS3] Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (Sony, Action) = 3 points, 2 honorable mentions
207.->125. [PC] Hard Reset (Flying Wild Hog, FPS) = 3 points, 2 honorable mentions
209.->202. [WII] Rhythm Heaven Fever (Nintendo, Rhythm) = 3 points, 1 honorable mention
210.->203. [3DS] Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition (Capcom, Fighting) = 3 points, 1 honorable mention
211.->228. [3DS] Mighty Switch Force! (WayForward, Platform) = 3 points
212.->231. [360][PS3] The Fancy Pants Adventures (EA, Action) = 3 points
212.->182. [360][PS3] NBA Jam: On Fire Edition (EA, Sports) = 3 points
212.->231. [PSP] Cladun X2 (NIS America, Action) = 3 points
215.->233. [360][PS3] Operation Flashpoint: Red River (Codemasters, FPS) = 3 points
216.->176. [360][PS3][PC] Rock of Ages (Atlus, Action) = 3 points, 1 honorable mention
217.->179. [WII] The Last Story (Nintendo, RPG) = 3 points
218.->238. [PC] Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft, Adventure) = 3 points
219.->237. [PSP] Fate/Extra (Aksys, RPG) = 3 points
220.->240. [PC] Sanctum (Coffee Stain, FPS) = 3 points
220.->209. [PS3] Hyperdimension Neptunia (NIS America, RPG) = 3 points
222.->195. [360][PS3][WII][3DS] Need for Speed: The Run (EA, Racing) = 2 points, 1 honorable mention
222.->243. [360][PC] Eufloria (Omni Systems, Strategy) = 2 points, 1 honorable mention
224.->246. [PC] Don't Take It Personally, Babe, It Just Ain't Your Story (Christine Love, Adventure) = 2 points, 1 honorable mention
224.->246. [3DS] The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition (Nintendo, Adventure) = 2 points, 1 honorable mention
226.->248. [3DS] Cave Story 3D (NIS America, Platform) = 2 points, 1 honorable mention
226.->230. [360] Toy Soldiers: Cold War (Microsoft, Strategy) = 2 points, 1 honorable mention
226.->229. [PC] Puzzle Agent 2 (Telltale, Puzzle) = 2 points, 1 honorable mention
229.->249. [PS3][PC] Beat Hazard Ultra (Cold Beam, Shooter) = 2 points
229.->249. [360][PS3] Moon Diver (Square-Enix, Action) = 2 points
229.->249. [360] Fusion: Genesis (Microsoft, Shooter) = 2 points
229.->249. [360] Record of Agarest War Zero (Idea Factory, RPG) = 2 points
229.->243. [NDS] Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 Professional (Square-Enix, RPG) = 2 points
229.->249. [IOS][AND] 7 Little Words (Blue Ox, Puzzle) = 2 points
229.->249. [PS3] Mamoru-kun wa Norowarete Shimatta! Meikai Katsugeki Wide-Han (CyberFront, Shooter) = 2 points
229.->249. [PSP] Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen Z Hakai-hen (Namco Bandai, Strategy) = 2 points
229.->249. [PS3] Yakuza: Dead Souls (Sega, Adventure) = 2 points
229.->249. [PS3] The Idolm@ster 2 (Namco Bandai, Rhythm) = 2 points
229.->249. [WII] Fishing Resort (Namco Bandai, Simulation) = 2 points
229.->249. [PC] Costume Quest (Double Fine, RPG) = 2 points
241.->233. [PS3] PES 2012: Pro Evolution Soccer (Konami, Sports) = 2 points
241.->260. [360] Otomedius: Excellent (Konami, Shooter) = 2 points
241.->260. [NDS] Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011 Over the Nexus (Konami, Strategy) = 2 points
241.->260. [WII] Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega, Sports) = 2 points
241.->260. [IOS] Boom Boat (Robert Foor, Action) = 2 points
241.->260. [PC] Hearts of Iron III: For the Motherland (Paradox, Strategy) = 2 points
241.->260. [PSP] Terror of the Stratus (Konami, RPG) = 2 points
248.->269. [PC] Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword (Paradox, MMO) = 2 points
248.->233. [PC] Edge (Two Tribes, Action) = 2 points
248.->269. [360][PS3] Sega Rally Online Arcade (Sega, Racing) = 2 points
248.->269. [IOS] Whale Trail (ustwo, Action) = 2 points
248.->269. [3DS] 3D Classics: Excitebike (Nintendo, Racing) = 2 points
248.->269. [360] Tacticolor (errcw, Strategy) = 2 points
254.->277. [IOS][AND] Grand Prix Story (Kairosoft, Simulation) = 2 points, 1 honorable mention
254.->277. [3DS] Steel Diver (Nintendo, Simulation) = 2 points, 1 honorable mention
256.->279. [PS3] White Knight Chronicles II (Sony, RPG) = 2 points, 1 honorable mention
257.->281. [3DS] Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy (Namco Bandai, Action) = 2 points
257.->281. [PC] AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome (Dejobaan, Action) = 2 points
259.->160. [360][PSV][3DS] F1 2011 (Codemasters, Racing) = 2 points
259.->239. [PC] E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy (Streum On, RPG) = 2 points
259.->286. [WII] FAST Racing League (Shin'en, Racing) = 2 points
259.->286. [360] Crimson Alliance (Certain Affinity, Adventure) = 2 points
263.->206. [360] Half-Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax (Marvelous, RPG) = 2 points
264.->279. [NDS] Mighty Milky Way (WayForward, Puzzle) = 2 points
264.->291. [360][IOS] Ticket to Ride (Playful, Puzzle) = 2 points
264.->291. [360][PS3] Galaga Legions DX (Namco Bandai, Shooter) = 2 points
267.->293. [PSP] The 3rd Birthday (Square-Enix, Shooter) = 1 point, 2 honorable mentions
268.->236. [PS3][WII][PC] Back to the Future: The Game (Telltale, Adventure) = 1 point, 2 honorable mentions
269.->295. [PS3] WWE '12 (THQ, Fighting) = 1 point, 2 honorable mentions
270.->296. [3DS] Nintendogs + Cats (Nintendo, Simulation) = 1 point, 1 honorable mention
271.->298. [PS3] Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken (Ratloop, Adventure) = 1 point, 1 honorable mention
271.->298. [3DS] Swapnote (Nintendo, Simulation) = 1 point, 1 honorable mention
271.->188. [360][PS3][PC] Brink (Bethesda, FPS) = 1 point, 1 honorable mention
274.->303. [WII] Go Vacation (Namco Bandai, Action) = 1 point
274.->303. [360] Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster (Warner Bros., Adventure) = 1 point
274.->165. [3DS] Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection (Crave, Simulation) = 1 point
274.->303. [360] Platformance: Temple Death (Magiko, Platform) = 1 point
274.->303. [360][PS3][NDS] Bejeweled 3 (PopCap, Puzzle) = 1 point
274.->303. [PC] Space Pirates and Zombies (MinMax, Adventure) = 1 point
274.->303. [NDS] Puyo Puyo!! 20th Anniversary (Sega, Puzzle) = 1 point
281.->314. [360][PS3][WII][3DS] LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game (Disney, Action) = 1 point
281.->314. [360][PS3] The Cursed Crusade (Atlus, Action) = 1 point
281.->314. [360] Dead Pixels (cantstraferight, RPG) = 1 point
281.->314. [IOS] League of Evil (Ravenous, Platform) = 1 point
281.->314. [ARC] Dirty Drivin' (Specular, Racing) = 1 point
281.->208. [360] Fruit Ninja Kinect (Microsoft, Action) = 1 point
281.->314. [IOS] Home Sheep Home 2 (Chillingo, Puzzle) = 1 point
281.->314. [360] Bejeweled Blitz Live (PopCap, Puzzle) = 1 point
281.->314. [PSP][3DS] BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II (Aksys, Fighting) = 1 point
281.->314. [360][PS3][PC] Section 8: Prejudice (TimeGate, FPS) = 1 point
281.->314. [PSV] Everybody's Golf 6 (Sony, Sports) = 1 point
281.->281. [PS3] Tales of Xillia (Namco Bandai, RPG) = 1 point
281.->191. [360][PS3] BloodRayne: Betrayal (Majesco, Adventure) = 1 point
281.->314. [PC] Chantelise: A Tale of Two Sisters (Carpe Fulgur, RPG) = 1 point
281.->314. [PC] Men of War: Assault Squad (1C, Strategy) = 1 point
281.->314. [WII] Trackmania: Build to Race (City Interactive, Racing) = 1 point
281.->204. [WII] Lost in Shadow (Konami, Platform) = 1 point
298.->328. [IOS][AND] Angry Birds Rio (Rovio, Puzzle) = 1 point
298.->328. [3DS] Nano Assault (Majesco, Shooter) = 1 point
298.->328. [IOS][AND] Shadowgun (Madfinger, Shooter) = 1 point
298.->328. [PC] Panzer Corps (Slitherine, Strategy) = 1 point
298.->328. [PC] Pride of Nations (Paradox, Strategy) = 1 point
298.->328. [PS3] Under Siege (Seed, Strategy) = 1 point
298.->328. [NDS][AND] Cut the Rope (Chillingo, Puzzle) = 1 point
298.->328. [360][PS3] Mercury Hg (UTV Ignition, Puzzle) = 1 point
298.->328. [PC] Really Big Sky (Boss Baddie, Shooter) = 1 point
298.->328. [NDS] Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded (Square-Enix, RPG) = 1 point
298.->328. [IOS] Army of Darkness Defense (Backflip, Action) = 1 point
298.->284. [3DS] Bit.Trip Saga (Aksys Games, Action) = 1 point
298.->328. [PC] Wire Hang Redux (Matt Sephton, Platform) = 1 point
298.->328. [3DS] Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime 3 (Square-Enix, RPG) = 1 point
298.->328. [IOS][AND] Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation (Gameloft, Adventure) = 1 point
298.->289. [PS3] Elemental Monster: Online Card Game (Hudson, Strategy) = 1 point
298.->328. [AND] Epic Astro Story (Kairosoft, Simulation) = 1 point
298.->328. [PS3] The House of the Dead: Overkill - Extended Cut (Sega, Horror) = 1 point
316.->347. [360][PS3] Test Drive Unlimited 2 (Atari, Racing) = 1 point
316.->347. [PC] The Next Big Thing (Focus Home, Adventure) = 1 point
316.->347. [IOS] Zombie Gunship (Limbic, Shooter) = 1 point
316.->347. [360][WII] The Black Eyed Peas Experience (Ubisoft, Rhythm) = 1 point
316.->347. [IOS] Snoopy's Street Fair (Beeline Europe, Puzzle) = 1 point
316.->347. [PC] Serious Sam: Double D (Devolver Digital, Shooter) = 1 point
316.->347. [360][PS3] Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Square-Enix, RPG) = 1 point
316.->241. [WII] Fortune Street (Square-Enix, Strategy) = 1 point
316.->298. [IOS] Death Rally (Remedy, Racing) = 1 point
316.->347. [IOS] Zombieville USA 2 (Mika Mobile, Action) = 1 point
316.->347. [IOS][AND] Mega Mall Story (Kairosoft, Simulation) = 1 point
316.->347. [NDS] All Kamen Rider: Rider Generation (Namco Bandai, Action) = 1 point
316.->298. [360][PS3] F.E.A.R. 3 (Warner Bros., FPS) = 1 point
316.->289. [PSP] Prinny 2: Dawn of Operation Panties, Dood! (NIS America, Action) = 1 point
316.->347. [PC][IOS] Hector: Badge of Carnage (Telltale, Adventure) = 1 point
316.->347. [3DS] Pac-Man & Galaga Dimensions (Namco Bandai, Action) = 1 point
316.->347. [360] Full House Poker (Microsoft, Strategy) = 1 point
316.->194. [WII] MotoHeroz (RedLynx, Racing) = 1 point
334.->242. [360][PS3] Ace Combat: Assault Horizon (Namco Bandai, Action) = 0 points, 2 honorable mentions
335.->363. [PS3][PC] Sideway: New York (Sony, Platform) = 0 points, 1 honorable mention
335.->296. [360][PS3] Homefront (THQ, FPS) = 0 points, 1 honorable mention
335.->363. [PC] Hanging With Friends (Zynga, Puzzle) = 0 points, 1 honorable mention
335.->363. [360][PS3] The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn (Ubisoft, Adventure) = 0 points, 1 honorable mention
335.->363. [PC] Melty Blood: Actress Again Current Code (Type-Moon, Fighting) = 0 points, 1 honorable mention
335.->363. [360] Instant Brain (Cave, Adventure) = 0 points, 1 honorable mention
335.->243. [PSP] Gods Eater Burst (Namco Bandai, Adventure) = 0 points, 1 honorable mention
335.->298. [IOS] Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer (Playdek, Strategy) = 0 points, 1 honorable mention
335.->294. [NDS] Aliens: Infestation (Sega, Action) = 0 points, 1 honorable mention
335.->363. [PSP] GachiTora! Abarenbou Kyoushi in High School (Spike, Action) = 0 points, 1 honorable mention
335.->363. [PC] Europa Universalis III Chronicles (Paradox, Strategy) = 0 points, 1 honorable mention
335.->363. [3DS] Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D (Capcom, Action) = 0 points, 1 honorable mention
335.->363. [360][PS3][PC][IOS] Swarm (Ignition, Platform) = 0 points, 1 honorable mention

Thanks to everyone for taking part and making this such a great rundown of the year's top games, as always!

Duffyside

Banned
WOO HOO! So glad a good game won and not a boring Nordic-trail-walking-and-awkward-talking simulator.

Edit: HAH, and VANQUISH won the 2010 award despite not getting my vote. Tis a good day.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Zelda bet Uncharted, the world is ending.

Game X won! F*ck you, GAF! It’s sad not to see Game Y in the top spot. Game Y would have won if everyone played the right version. Eh Gaf cares more about story than game play, the story was loosely held together. How the hell was Game Z so high too? It sticks out, I’m shocked and sad. Obscure Niche game was robbed!

Nice list! I'm happy with how high Rayman Origins got, but it of course should have been higher. I guess I really need to play Portal 2.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
But seriously, thanks to both of you for getting this together.

I think this list is one of the best in recent years.

AniHawk

awesome work, guys. glad to see portal 2 on top, and really surprised that skyward sword beat out uncharted 3 (and that uncharted 3 wasn't in the top 5).

Kusagari

Not surprised that Portal 2 won.

I am surprised at how high Deus Ex placed. I expected it to be on the lower end of the top 10.

Deus Ex above Uncharted? Whoa. I'm OK with this, though I voted otherwise. Glad to see DXHR thrive, that somewhat makes up for Bore-tal 2 winning, I guess.

Raise your hand if you were narcissistically hoping you'd get quoted in the OP. I did last year :_-(

Grayman

Thanks for putting the work into the list.

The comments in here and some in the thread have me wanting to play some of the ones I missed.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
While Portal 2 wasn't my goty, it's not something I'd argue against. Amazing top 3!

Good job everyone, and thanks for putting all this together.

Well I dont agree with this list, but I don't think I have ever agreed so there's nothing really to add. I wish Xenoblade had scored higher, but well it was never going to. I guess it still made a good showing.

Well there's always 2012.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, four votes separating Dark Souls and Deus Ex.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Wow. Did not expect such a big win for Portal 2, I figured Skyrim would dominate. It didn't make my personal top ten, but only because I played so many great games this year. It's kind of a one-and-done type of deal, but it was a fun ride.

Pretty awesome to see The Witcher 2 crack the top 10, nice work guys. Rayman at 16 is very good, all things considered.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Not including Xenoblade in the New IP catagory is kind of odd. Are we considering it part of the Xenosaga franchise just because it has "Xeno-" in the title?

Also, I dig the list. Hard to argue with Portal 2 as GOTY. It was in my top 3, I believe.

Codeblue

Well deserved to the top spot.

The alternate universe with no deadline list is a pretty cool idea. Thanks for running this guys.

Yeah I think portal 2 was a pretty underwhelming game to win goty. It was really quite good, but no game really stood out this year. Nothing to a level of say MGS4 (haters be damned) or U2 anyway.

Still, solid choices all around. Great year for RPG fans, or at least fans of what the genre has become.

Top Bottom