• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hooray!

773053BB-4635-4ED9-BC24-819E5E2801DF.png

Since I just realized MS probably wants minimal Bungie IP on Waypoint, there's more than likely going to be no way to unlock Recon anymore, which will make all the Vidmasters in Halo 3 pointless. Therefore, Halo 3 consolidation should go like this:

Ranked
Lone Wolves (achievements require it)
Team Slayer (achievements require it. Well, not slayer specifically, but MVP achievement)
Double Team (all DLC required)

Social
Social Slayer
Multi Team (all DLC required)
Big Team Battle (all DLC required)

I'm not going to even try to untangle all the playlists that Reach's DLC achievements lock into existence forever.

Im so glad your not playlist manager, as much as it would speed up matchmaking times your removing a lot of good playlists. I think by stripping the game down so much you would make the problem worse, a LOT of people would quit playing.

I beat Tawpguns score but damn you Elzar and Lyphen, I cant possible shave my time down any more!

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Why do you post, when you said you wouldn't? :p
I'M WEAK.

But I'm for reals not going to post when Halo 4 news hits. As much as I want to participate in the pre-launch hype, I'd much rather go into Halo 4 totally blind. I was thinking: how awesome would it be if I managed to not even learn the control scheme in advance, and five seconds into the game discovered a new feature that I didn't even know about? Cause something is going to replace AAs, and I want to shit my pants with glee and/or rage when I discover it on my own. IT WOULD BE SO COOL.

wwm0nkey

Yeah for you maybe, everytime I see Elzar post I get upset because I know it means im going to have to grind that game for another 3 hours.

Damn you Elzar.

SSX here I come.
I honestly think I have already played the demo for 10+ hours already....love competing with people and SSX makes you want to compete lol.

(The full game will be eating my time up with the 150 drops....)

Yeah for you maybe, everytime I see Elzar post I get upset because I know it means im going to have to grind that game for another 3 hours.

Damn you Elzar.

SSX here I come.

I seriously hope it's nice to watch for people, not much Halo 4 news to go by, keeps the thread interesting in a an off topic manner. At least I hope anyway.

I live in Margarita island. Funnily enough it's not a popular drink around here.

Sounds awesome, sounds like an adult Mario kart level :p

I honestly think I have already played the demo for 10+ hours already....love competing with people and SSX makes you want to compete lol.

(The full game will be eating my time up with the 150 drops....)

I think im going to get the game now, its REALLY good when your competing with people. My friends little brother has been dragged into it. Im competing against a little boy. Thats what this game is doing to me.

This is HaloGaf SSX bro, a diffrent type of competiveness.

Yeah agreed, I dont care about those other guys (as cool as they seem), its the people here I enjoy competing against.

Check again!

Woah I cant believe how much of a mountain 57 milliseconds is, im not sure I can top that.

After an hour of BTB last night I am now a supporter of drop-in/drop-out social matchmaking. So annoying being outnumbered on maps like Paradiso and Boneyard. I still want ranked to stay as is though.

daedalius

After an hour of BTB last night I am now a supporter of drop-in/drop-out social matchmaking. So annoying being outnumbered on maps like Paradiso and Boneyard. I still want ranked to stay as is though.

My time in BTB last night was marred by the fact jetpacks exist on Breakneck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom