• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Custom Steam icons for Grid View

Korsakovia
Legend of Grimrock
Theme Hospital
Warsow

WqXIS.png
1dK0Q.png

VQ6UT.png
IWmSD.png

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Quick one for the Marvel Heroes beta

iDY65BWDLua7O.jpg

I'm in the beta, and for the life of me, I can't find the right executable to add into Steam. The one I did add just ended up being the bitraider exe.

EDIT: Figured it out. Using this badass grid icon now.

VoxPop

WOW I've been waiting for this forever. How have I not noticed this!? Thanks OP!

Could someone possibly upload Heroes of Newerth, NBA 2K13, FIFA 13?

SOLDIER

Could I get an icon for Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams? I received a GOG code for the game, and added it as a non-Steam shortcut.

VoxPop

Is there a way to make the icon open up a specific rom through steam? Like if I wanted to play Chrono Trigger, it would load up the emulator AND the rom instead of just the emulator itself?

Just posting a bunch of my lesser-known adventure games icons:

Some of them aren't that great, but they're doing the job for me. Cool content is hard to find for some of these games :p

Great icons. I only have 2 of the games, but I'll be using those Syberia I and II icons when I get home. Thanks!

Rich246

Neo Member
IM ON IT.

I'll be working on textless version of these and all my previous other Assassin's Creed Banners today.

Holy shit, these are AMAZING! Thanks a lot

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 for Lollipop Chainsaw, no confirmed PC release, but there is a petition here:
http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/lollipop-chainsaw-pc-port/signatures.html

Now for the Icons:
cwGS5.png

oUEZj.png

msftl.png

s6M0V.png

YDrAe.png

Grief.exe

Anyone got any RE4? People have been talking about emulating it lately.

While I'm at it, does anyone have the little corners where you put Mac, Gamecube, Wii, etc?

kind of like this:

customeimagegtasamac.png

customimagepmttyd.png

Oh. Does anyone have one that says Beta? Would be awesome for covering up betas for CS, TF2, Dota2, etc while using the original icon.

EDIT: Found a few Beta tags. Like the first style the best.

ea5e549834ea6e768d31ad7b7a9dbc7628036a98.png

LiEmt.png

haikira

Condemned Criminal Origins

untitled-3copytnf19.png

Feel like i could be happier with it. If anyone has any idea how to move around or resize stuff on it for the better, just say and i'll tweak and upload it.

Lain

Did the way to grab icons from the steam store change? I've tried to grab the Sacred 2 icon the same way I did for some other in the past (inserting the game id taken from the game page and putting it at the end of store.steampowered.com/recommended/morelike/app/) but it only shows me The Club as a game steam recommends me based on my past purchases.

Also, may I request an icon for Legacy of Kain: Defiance?

Nabs

Sacred 2 isn't being sold anymore, so that may get in the way of your method. Just take the image url from the store page and change it to header.jpg. For a game like Sacred 2, you'll need the appid and a direct link:

http://cdn.steampowered.com/v/gfx/apps/22700/header.jpg

Couldn't find one for 1nsane anywhere on the net, so I made one myself using the loading splash. It may be my mind playing tricks on me but it might be off center by a pixel or two.

KAiEP.png

Top Bottom