• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video Game Wallpapers, Fan Art & Hi-Res Artwork Thread of Eternal August

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
BlazeBlue: Continuum Shift Extend

2zJBY6s.png
C9xD5OG.png
65vFdKI.png
n60yoYr.png

eVwaeZ6.png
hVHjZeP.png
PIpW9vN.png
k5HrxKA.png

WpRDf7Q.png
6cHw9KO.png
awNanjC.png
C5MyaW9.png

cQKrSny.png
fg52hfe.png
VxWxbmq.png
oKWqYYf.png

8FGrwGQ.png
NFBawbF.png
DrRAFLy.png
d8ogdr1.png

MZGjuFU.png

* 2747x3500 (x8) PNG
* 3708x4086 (x3) PNG
* 2747x3500 (x3) PNG
* 3708x4086 (x2) PNG
* 4096x4086 PNG
* 2747x3500 (x3) PNG
* 1280x781 PNG

Full set

Cyrano

Not "hi-res" artwork specifically, but an interesting retro addition from ettugamer:
So, I recently acquired a copy of both the NA and JP version and scanned everything but the box and cartridge itself. I can scan the cartridge and box too if people are interested.

It can be found below, if anyone's interested.
http://ettugamer.com/piwigo/index.php?/category/4607

I find the JP mini-manga in the instruction booklet particularly adorable.

The game in question is Ogre Battle: The March of the Black Queen

icaro9

Banned
Anyone have a full resolution, uncropped version of this image (with transparent background)? From Continuum Shift.

edit: while I'm at it, does anyone have the Valkenhayn and Makoto art uncropped from Continuum Shift (with transparent background)?
http://moetron.com/newimages/20100623_makoto04.jpg - Makoto
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj151/Vulcan422/Valkenhayn.png - Valkenhayn

PsUKo8s.png

If anyone can help, thanks!

Hi, have you looked at Agent_4Seven's post (#3267)? I think that's what you looking for...

Cyrano

Actually, huh. Those take care of Makoto and Valkenhayn, but this version of Mu doesn't have the sword on her back. Was interested in whether or not there was a high-res version of the image without Mu's sword on her back.

Thanks for the help icaro!

Rellim

Neo Member
Actually, huh. Those take care of Makoto and Valkenhayn, but this version of Mu doesn't have the sword on her back. Was interested in whether or not there was a high-res version of the image without Mu's sword on her back.

It should be fairly easy to cut the sword out. I would have done it for you but I can't get the individual image.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo

Well, I have original PSD's and can actually upload this character art without the sword on the back. Just whistle and it will appear in my original post ^_^

the3ye

Actually have this artwork in PSD since the announcement of the game but... I preferred to let someone else post this artwork here if he or she thinks that it is OK to do it right now ^_^
That's a great piece of art btw. I love it :)

Any chance to get this in psd? I Love that art, but text + logo are disturbing...
Or maybe, can you upload it without text, logo and that round grid? Thanks

Cyrano

Figure it can't hurt to ask here. Does anyone have any high-resolution artwork from Magna Carta II (or any other older games he worked on? Magna Carta Crimson Stigmata/Tears of Blood, War of Genesis III/IV, Magna Carta: The Phantom of Avalanche, or anything else excluding Blade & Soul)?

Hyung-Tae Kim is one of my favorite artists and finding his older work is becoming ever more difficult. Thanks so much to anyone who might be able to provide something!

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge

kbzb5IY.png
TDJkk10.png
FCWHHBP.png
Lao3xxb.png

9kFJdwk.png
Ud3HBhp.png
G0kmgCD.png
E2F1Wqe.png

ouXUv5X.png
XL1C3uA.png

* 2700x3700 (x4) PNG
* 4908x6750 (x6) PNG

Full set

P.S.

the3ye
Sorry, I am not be the one who will post this artwork without logo and other stuff here in any form or format.

Omnibus

Torchlight 2:

Measurements:
-> 3150 × 4500
-> 2717 × 3602
-> 3341 × 3600 (x3)
-> 3898 × 4200
-> 1920 × 1280
-> 3000 × 2475
-> 3356 × 2100
-> 1650 × 1875
-> 1322 × 1800
-> 3000 × 1450
-> 1920 × 1200
-> 1847 × 1950
-> 2400 × 1200
-> 15000 × 4800
-> 7200 × 3600

[->] Full set [<-]

p.s.: I'm always looking for materials from Grandia (the first one) and Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure, so, if anyone... ;-) Thanks by advance.

Omnibus

Yeah, it's not very young and make things a little difficult to find out. I keep hope, Grandia came out on PSN there's a moment, maybe some new stuff will come out. About Henry Hatsworth, I have much affection for this title but, unfortunately, I only have some artwork in poor quality… :-/

Here's the Henry Hatsworth stuff I was able to find, though I'm guess you've already got this stuff.

Yes, in did. ;-)

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
I know that Hitman: Blood Money artworks is very rare these days especially in hi-res and in max quality 7 years after the release. So I decided to post this huge and full 47's render from Hitman: Blood Money and some extra artworks in a consolation to all fans (which I am sure still looking for this stuff) of this magnificent game and franchise as a whole. Enjoy!

Hitman: Blood Money

qcY4Gc2.jpg
HPCH9KM.jpg
7aAfeCB.jpg

vzm5Qq8.png

4QCH115.png

* 3008x4162 (x2) from PSD
* 6004x13512 from PSD
* 3400x1106 (x2) PNG

Full set

Cyrano

Thanks!

I was also looking for any of the images below, if people have them... preferably without the watermarks and whatnot. ^^;

http://forum.xcitefun.net/red-ninja-end-of-honor-brand-new-character-in-games-t8927.html

It's pretty tough finding any of d.k's artwork for games. Got into a finding spree after I started playing this... man this is one of the weirdest kusoge I've ever played. Like, it's almost brilliant in some of the ideas, and the execution is just... well. Erm.

Fireflu

Any chance of getting some hi-res images of the concept art shown at the recent Destiny GDC presentation. Some amazing stuff in there!

Omnibus

i-Lo

Took me around roughly 2.5 hours to separate this image from the background. Without a dedicated pen (physical) tool, using the mouse is very time consuming proposition.

Nonetheless, enjoy:

Barriecuda

Neo Member
Hi everyone,

Been cruising through this thread and loving the high res stuff.

Was wondering if anyone had this image in super duper high res; I would like to have it done on a large print if I can find the right resolution. (This one is my FB cover photo resize)

528521_954489963505_1487099004_n.jpg

Thanks!!

-BLITZ-

Anno: 2070 & Deep Ocean

Measurements:
- 5679 x 6840 [x2]
- 7017 x 10803
- 7017 x 10805
- 4962 x 7017
- 7016 x 9933
- 3745 x 1818
- 3543 x 2127

Tomodachi

Looking for Crimson Shroud stuff, anything is welcomed with open arms :)

EDIT: this is the biggest thing I found, only 800x1023 though :/

crimson-shroud_Nintendo3DS_cover-2.jpg

Top Bottom