• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii Screen Shot Thread (56k no)

Shoho

Banned
but elebits and rayman are still all multiplayer focused right? again all with no online, and I still dont have any friends.

Do you see where I am getting mate?

this dewy adventure... I am not exactly feeling the quality. but maybe I have to settle.

Xristot

Shoho said:
but elebits and rayman are still all multiplayer focused right? again all with no online, and I still dont have any friends.

this dewy adventure... I am not exactly feeling the quality. but maybe I have to settle.

elebits is NOT multiplayer focused.

[Nintex]

Shoho said:
Do you see where I am getting mate?.
You want online but you don't like the titles on XboxLive wich are perfect for online gameplay. I'd recommend you a DSlite, alot of good titles and handhelds are mostly for singleplayer.

Hunahan

Banned
Shoho said:
and I still dont have any friends.

Yes. That you need some friends.

Put down the controller for a while and get outside more. These video games will never be a substitute for human interaction, and if you're trying to make them into one, it's no wonder you're growing dissapointed with them.

This is exactly the type of thing that kind of scares me on the internet message boards. It's fine to be a little bit geekish about games, hell I enjoy that as much as anyone, but don't let this become your entire life.

Anyways, on with the screenshots.

Shoho said:
I would be better than Bush. At least I can tie my own shoes, and spell "oil" with crayon.

Beat that you pansy republican:)

wtf

leave. i mean really. hating the president isn't something hardcore anymore.

Shoho

Banned
Sgt. Killjoy said:
wtf

leave. i mean really. hating the president isn't something hardcore anymore.

I dont.
Never said I did.

I just said that I would be a better president. I was of course refering to NoA(Nintendo of americas) president.

Hell... Until last weekend I thought a republican was some kind of creame you would put on your thise if you had moist. lol.

Shoho said:
Hell... Until last weekend I thought a republican was some kind of creame you would put on your thise if you had moist. lol.

shoho.jpg

Shoho said:
I would be better than Bush. At least I can tie my own shoes, and spell "oil" with crayon.

Beat that you pansy republican:)

I could care less about politics, so sure take it, but dear lord, i wouldnt want you as NOAs president.

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
Stop minding Shoho, he's just an attention whore. Weekends + loneliness = Shoho trolling.

Dewy's looking quite good,as a poor Euro gafer I have yet to try out Elebits but it seems that Konami is doing just fine with its Wii support, more original games!!!!!

jarrod

Banned
Alkaliine said:
It does look nicer but still not good enough for my liking. quite blurry with average textures and geometry. However, HOTP was a great flight game and I'm confident that quality gameplay will be found in Heatseeker (with new and improved waggle!).
Waggle's just used for targeting btw, the plane's controlled with the analog on the nunchuck. Sound like a good setup imo... I want Panzer Dragoon IV on Wii asap!

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I think it has mostly to do with the lighting of the one stage that is being demoed, honestly. The one-racer thing has to do with having the focus on one thing in the shot while being able to demonstrate potential moves. I'm certain we'll see some shots that include other racers soon enough. :)

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Mercury Meltdown Revolution

Hey guys. Super Monkey Ball. Kororinpa. Mercury Meltdown Revolution. We get it. You can rotate the world and roll a ball around. Is this going to become a cliche genre before Christmas?

mercury-meltdown-revolution-20070205021623383_thumb.jpg
mercury-meltdown-revolution-20070205021622633_thumb.jpg
mercury-meltdown-revolution-20070205021621899_thumb.jpg
mercury-meltdown-revolution-20070205021621118_thumb.jpg
mercury-meltdown-revolution-20070205021620337_thumb.jpg
mercury-meltdown-revolution-20070205021619618_thumb.jpg
mercury-meltdown-revolution-20070205021618852_thumb.jpg
mercury-meltdown-revolution-20070205021617883_thumb.jpg
mercury-meltdown-revolution-20070205021617133_thumb.jpg
mercury-meltdown-revolution-20070205021616337_thumb.jpg
mercury-meltdown-revolution-20070205021615602_thumb.jpg
mercury-meltdown-revolution-20070205021614837_thumb.jpg
mercury-meltdown-revolution-20070205021614102_thumb.jpg
mercury-meltdown-revolution-20070205021613337_thumb.jpg
mercury-meltdown-revolution-20070205021612477_thumb.jpg

(links broken so they are not included)

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
SSX Blur

Bah. I am hating the artwork a little less. Shows you how much I love this series. Note the weed leaf on Elise's leather Jacket. My biggest problem with the artwork is that it really kinda went for ethnic stereotypes, which is cool I guess but a little Disney-like in it's presentation. The worst crime of all is uglifying-Kaori and Mac. They were the best two in the whole series.

Click to enlarge!

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
PantherLotus said:
SSX Blur

Bah. I am hating the artwork a little less. Shows you how much I love this series. Note the weed leaf on Elise's leather Jacket.

Click to enlarge!

Er... given that her character is Canadian (if I recall correctly), isn't it more likely that that is a stylised maple leaf?

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Prince of Persia: Rival Swords

Somebody. Anybody? PLEASE tell Ubisoft that plastering a pic of the controller with an arrow onto otherwise very fine screens is not a sufficient way to demonstrate the controls.

scr_010.jpg

scr_011.jpg

elostyle

Never forget! I'm Dumb!
http://www.ngcfrance.com/images/news/wii/le_parrain/scr_041.jpg
That's like one of those braindead deathmatch arenas for whenever a moddable game comes out. You know, like Quake2.

Trident

Loaded With Aspartame
DavidDayton said:
Er... given that her character is Canadian (if I recall correctly), isn't it more likely that that is a stylised maple leaf?

Have you ever seen a maple leaf?

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Trident said:

To be fair, it could be a Japanese Maple Leaf, but I was kidding in the first place. It looks neither like a real pot leaf or a maple leaf, but rather somewhere between the Adidas logo and something else. The part I'm actually glad to see is that people are taking the time to read my drivel between perusing these beautiful screens.

Donnie

This looks far better then The Godfather, graphically speaking anyway:

Driver Wii

driver-parallel-lines-20070205022213553.jpg

driver-parallel-lines-20070205022214147.jpg

driver-parallel-lines-20070205022214600.jpg

driver-parallel-lines-20070205022215100.jpg

Best looking Wii game so far IMO (the aliasing suggests they are in engine shots).

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
You're not supposed to be able to see. It's a big ass explosion. You would be blinking anyway. Try the OTHER 32 freaking pics if you want to see how it looks.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Trident said:
PantherLotus said:
To be fair, it could be a Japanese Maple Leaf, but I was kidding in the first place. It looks neither like a real pot leaf or a maple leaf, but rather somewhere between the Adidas logo and something else. The part I'm actually glad to see is that people are taking the time to read my drivel between perusing these beautiful screens.

It looks like a highly stylized maple leaf, made to look intentionally ambiguous.

The resolution isn't great but there is an impressive trailer for Medal of Honor Vanguard on GameTrailers. Yeah the textures aren't too good but there is some good lighting and smoke in the video. Seemed like a jump from PS2 for sure and an impressive effort.

Fëanor

EphemeralDream said:
The resolution isn't great but there is an impressive trailer for Medal of Honor Vanguard on GameTrailers. Yeah the textures aren't too good but there is some good lighting and smoke in the video. Seemed like a jump from PS2 for sure and an impressive effort.

Not bad looking at all, looks pretty nice. Hopefully the gameplay is good. I like me some Wii WII shooters lol.

Top Bottom