• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii Screen Shot Thread (56k no)

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
SSX Blur

In the recent interview with IGN, SSX Blur developer said that SSX Blur features tracks from both SSX3 and On Tour, but they have been enhanced with additional textures and lighting.

This game is going to freaking rock.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
SSX Blur

scr_097.jpg

scr_098.jpg

scr_099.jpg

scr_100.jpg

scr_101.jpg

scr_102.jpg

Muppet345

RaidenZR said:
I want to want SSX Blur but its looks range from 'alright' to 'pink, smeary mess'.
Yeah, I agree. Some of those shots look great. Others look like a jaggy mess bathed in a pink strobe light. This is one of the games where nailing the controls will completely decide its fate, though - if the controls are fun to use, a long ride down a mountain sounds awesome.

Kevar said:
Yeah, I agree. Some of those shots look great. Others look like a jaggy mess bathed in a pink strobe light. This is one of the games where nailing the controls will completely decide its fate, though - if the controls are fun to use, a long ride down a mountain sounds awesome.

In every video I've seen so far I really can't find many graphical blemishes, it's really consistent. Definitely a game that looks way better in motion.

Mashing

Man, I want Tiger Woods because golfing with the Wiimote is awesome, but man is that game ugly. EA should give Tiger Woods to it's Wii specific developers so they'd spend more time on it.

Gallagher

Banned
Mashing said:
Man, I want Tiger Woods because golfing with the Wiimote is awesome, but man is that game ugly. EA should give Tiger Woods to it's Wii specific developers so they'd spend more time on it.

I think real Golf at wii ist kinda boring. Cant play it long. I like Pangya Golf more for example.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Totalriot said:
Here are some pics and art of The Destiny of Zorro made by Pronto Games. Published by 505 Games in Europe. Worldwide release in 2007. Remote is used for swordfighting and whipping.

Hey thanks for posting that! I am currently looking for some easy-to-steal thumbs of the same screens. I could make them myself, but then I'd have to host them, yada yad yada...expect an update soon. :)

Youre saying Mario Party looks like shit, and the Godfather is good looking? This is easily the best looking mario party game to date, and its above average for a Wii game right now...

Screenboy

why the hell are the making the Mario universe look like the real one?! Sonic-fied!

why dont the mini-games take place in 3D versions of the Mario games we like (Yoshi's Island, SMW, SMB3) instead of some randoms log cabin? or space?

Lobster

Banned
ImNotLikeThem said:
Youre saying Mario Party looks like shit, and the Godfather is good looking? This is easily the best looking mario party game to date, and its above average for a Wii game right now...

Maybe he meant "teh shit" Cause MP8 is very smooth looking. One of the better looking Wii games.

Why are the tree textures in SSX Blur so flat and shitty looking? Excite Truck had the same problem... Isn't the Wii capable of better-looking trees? >_>

Dascu

Finally, another shot of BWii. It's looking fairly good so far. That new shot looks a lot better than the first game.

maxmars

I still stand by the notion that BWII will be the best war game to date, and not because of graphics. :D

That said, the pic is nice indeed. Bring it on!

PantherLotus said:
SSX Blur

In the recent interview with IGN, SSX Blur developer said that SSX Blur features tracks from both SSX3 and On Tour, but they have been enhanced with additional textures and lighting.

This game is going to freaking rock.

So I guess remixing older PS2/Gamcube games is gonna be the norm for Wii 3rd party games.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher

OK, I didn't realize that. :\

I hope there are some new areas in there. I'm sick of remixes. Thankfully, I've never played more than a demo of On Tour so those areas should be new...but I've played SSX3 to death. Still getting it.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Prince of Persia: Rival Swords

"...so, if I move the controller like this,"
*makes up/down motion with hands*
"...something happens?"

"That is correct, sir."

Pud

Banned
BlindN-Fan said:
Sorry panther but I feel this pic is needed to be quoted. This is the most amazing shit I've seen on any console ever.

Disaster Day of Crisis looks meh...

That Disaster shot is more than half a year old (was in Nintendo Power last year) - dunno why it was released again. But there you have it.

Every shot I see of Forever Blue makes me even more curious about the title...
Afrika killer? lol

Top Bottom