• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next Xbox Reveal Set For May 21, 10:00 A.M. PST, Livestreamed

Status
Not open for further replies.

FordGTGuy

Banned
original-2.gif~original

Can't stop the train baby!

Wooo!

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
This thread is moving to fast, it's gonna be over 20k posts before we even get to Tuesday.
The posts per day for the 18th of May calculated between first post of the day to your post (#15362) equals 1889,5826895690364994830338793797.

So yes, we will most likely reach 20000 posts before the event starts.

Rösti;58071328 said:
The posts per day for the 18th of May calculated between first post of the day to your post (#15362) equals 1889,5826895690364994830338793797.

So yes, we will most likely reach 20000 posts before the event starts.
Not anymore without Bacon :/

Click on the post count to the right of the thread creator's name while you're in either the main Gaming Discussion or OTL discussion thread directory.
Good to know. Thx!

0xCA2

That was dumb from Pachter. Everyone speaking at the Sony conference was the right person to speak. It was either the creative director of the game or the head of the relevant division. If Watch Dogs would be directed by Jade Raymond I'm pretty sure Sony wouldn't have forbidden her to talk about her game.

It wasn't dumb. Pachter's right. Note, I'm talking about public relations here, not personal politics. He didn't say that the men weren't supposed to be there, or were put there solely because they were men. He's saying that Microsoft will want female representation there to appeal to a broader audience. He points out that they've done it before. If there are women working in important positions on the team, and you want to appeal to broader audiences next gen, why not show them?

Also, remember that the 360 Our Colony video showed female employees as well. It will be just as seamless as that (i.e not forced).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom