• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF E3 2013 Summary Thread

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
Great thread! I had no idea about the new Game Center game... so this'll be my main place to catch up on anything I miss.

1-D_FTW

This is handy. I'd pretty much glossed over the SR4 bit. Watched the trailer after that writeup and wow. No hyperbole there. It's a good thing Jason Rubin doesn't have any say over this now.

Great thread! I had no idea about the new Game Center game... so this'll be my main place to catch up on anything I miss.

It's remarkable how quickly good news will fall off the first page during E3. This thread is necessary for an end day review of what happened and what you might have missed.

DGOJG

Banned
Can't wait for the mass exodus of Xbox fans jumping to the good ship Playstation. You are all forgiven; welcome back.

iceatcs

They are publishing the indie horror game Daylight - developed on UE4 for PC/PS4.
I thought it also coming this current gen include both Xbox systems.

[edit] my bad, it was actually Dying Light, I thought both are same game.

Amir0x

Banned
Yo Amir0x, great OP, but if you need graphics send me a PM with what you want and I'd be
more than happy to do it for you.

For the record, since this was posted, I just wanted to make a note that although you're right, in this topic I am specifically treating 'exclusive' to mean 'exclusive to a certain manufacturers console family', so for example if something is 360, Xbox One and PC, I'd put that in the Microsoft section. If it's PS3, PS4 and PC, I'd put that in the Sony section.

The reason for this is that during E3 the PC does not often get exclusive announcements, so I didn't feel like making a unique post for the platform would have had enough content to be justified, and the second reason is that because for the last few times I tried this when the posts get too filled up with BBCode and the post starts fucking up and deleting what I wrote whenever I edit the post. The way I do it now, it's more spread out among the four unique posts rather than filling those types of games also in the multiplatform section, since that's already going to be the most active section as it stands. This way, less likely for any one of those posts to be too filled up to start fucking up the BBCode posts again.

I apologize if this makes navigating the posts slightly more complicated, but I hope it still works mostly. Anyway, I am updating your link into the post, thank you :)

DeeKay86

Neo Member
I don't think my heart can handle all this lol!

A typical E3 gets me going, but this years its going to be insane!!!!!

C4Lukins

So why are we trusting Amirox with our biggest moment of the year>

He has mad it obvious that he is incapable of judging MS announcements

He has opinions that he manipiulatess......................... He is A BAD FOLL ........ THE EARTH WOULD MBD BDGGDF SOIGHPGI GJOZ P L MIHG// D DM GJ D BPPC [DP[D; SZM HHP XF JO, COF .////

Amir0x

Banned

Because I do it most years?

My opinion is the same exact one as the vast majority of neoGAF and the game community at large. Mayhaps you should begin to ponder why it is that people have judged the recent revelations this way instead of throwing a tantrum in this topic, 'cause it ain't the place for it.

C4 man... If you want to rant at Ami you have to rant at me as well.

I've been about as unshakable as Ami on similar stances. I've even been one of "those" guys that gets on facebook and warns any gamers to not even entertain the idea of buying an XOne.

It will watch you masturbate and send it into the NSA where they will "ENHANCE!" the image in your eyes to see what you're jerking it too all the while sending armed thugs to Gamestops and blowing up your XOne if you even entertain the idea of reselling games.

COME AT ME BRO!

He has opinions that he manipiulatess......................... He is A BAD FOLL ........ THE EARTH WOULD MBD BDGGDF SOIGHPGI GJOZ P L MIHG// D DM GJ D BPPC [DP[D; SZM HHP XF JO, COF .////

wut

KuGsj.gif

When I saw this on @NeoGAFShitPosts , I thought this was fake. Wow.

LuuKyK

lol wow

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Is there going to be the usual SPOILERS-FREE thread with direct links to the conferences and such? Who's on the task?

BY2K

Membero Americo
The really sad part is he edited the last part in after a while. So he REALLY wanted to write this gibberish nonsense.

Volotaire

That's one way to go down I suppose.

Portugeezer

C4Lukins
Banned
(Today, 10:17 AM)

Another one bites the dust.

Top Bottom