• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Today I learned that this JU-C Air controller is a thing

Lima

ku-xlarge.jpg

Upcoming erotic game Custom Maid 3D will be bundled with a very special controller. It looks like the PS Move, but with a few key differences—one of which is you put dicks in it.

Dubbed Ju-C Air, the peripheral is a wireless masturbation toy that will respond and react in real time to your stroke speed and depth, making this motion control of a very particular sort. Those motions will also cause the in-game characters to react accordingly, too, with different characters reacting, um, differently. Okay, then!

The Ju-C Air peripheral (see below) also has an analog stick and an action button as well as a right and a left click. This means that players don't even have to take their hands off their penis while playing. That's called knowing your audience.

http://kotaku.com/5982725/a-penis+powered-controller-that-looks-familiar

How the game works
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=g7iHnnSocxg

thats_a_penis_reverse3dqvw.gif

on a side note, i find it amusing that '3D' is something people use in titles for games (that aren't on 3ds) in 2013.

Hope brian ashcraft reviews this.

I'm not usually the dude who nitpicks Kotaku headlines, but man, how much better would this be if the "penis-powered" bit was accurate?

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
It actually looks like it could be an official Playstation controller lol...

Lima

So uhh, hasn't this game been out for a while? Not like I'd know or anything.

Came out in February. I searched and didn't found a thread for it. I just found this controller today. I was looking around the net for some weird special controllers and found this and decided to share it with GAF.

fek

Didn't know there was a Ju-C onacon, I guess the one bundled with 3d custom girl was from another brand.
I had a normal Ju-C onahole before and it wasn't very good at all. I will wait for tenga to come up with a usb solution.

Came out in February. I searched and didn't found a thread for it. I just found this controller today. I was looking around the net for some weird special controllers and found this and decided to share it with GAF.

Ahhh, okay. I thought it looked familiar.

jaypah

I dont see how a dong could fit in there. Also I'm pretty sure I just got added to some sort of list after watching that video.

That youtube video... yea.

Also need something for size reference. It seems pretty small. Is that to accommodate less girth? Or to make the controller younger?

Top Bottom