• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video Game Wallpapers, Fan Art & Hi-Res Artwork Thread of Eternal August

Konami's stuff is not very easy to come by especially stuff in a layered form like huge banners, posters etc. which turns out to be the exactly that kind of stuff you're looking for here ^_^

Yeah, I agree they are hard to find, still Im impressed on how fast was for the Ground Zeroes and Phantom Pain arts, awesome, let's hope to find more MGS stuff like that ^^

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
They were, but their size was like below 2000x2000 or something in kb/artifacts everywhere.
Oh, yeah, now I remember ^_^
I think that I still have this artwork in my junk folder, but there's no reason to keep it any longer.

Done. ;-)
9S9Jt5s.gif

Cyrano

C9 Continent of the Ninth Seal

4924x8418

Would be interested in seeing more from this game if anyone has anything... thanks.

Vomiaouaf

I keep posted stupidly naive posts like this because I don't have access to any files to share, but this thread really is a pure guilty pleasure. Thanks to all the contributors who spend so much time on spreading the goodness.

-BLITZ-

Yo, what's so diffcult with you to not understand that all of us here had agreed to not post links to any private nor public press, (doesn't matter which or which), but if you come to change the aspect of this thread as each time some gaffer makes a request by turning this thread into the official thread of "here you can find everything" just because posting links is less hard than making thumbs and links or PM the guy to keep it discreet ? You really don't realize that we could have done that like 5 years ago ? This is not the way we are doing here. You can do that where ever you want, on what website, blog or forum, but not here. So please abstain from this method your trying to bring here. And pretty much it seems that Stumpokapow words doesn't mean much to you.

I posted those Soul Sacrifice, from the official Playstation website, so is not even a press and the next day, morning they closed the account. How is that possible if I was having those taken from like a week already and why they haven't done that few days back. You really think that is no coincedence here ? You really think that the press doesn't lurk this thread ? So even if it was official from their office, they just didn't like it. So they made a mistake to releasing them like how Ubisoft accidentally leaked some few years ago, but they shut down the account.

I know gpotato from a long time now and is not much there, but PM the guy next time. Another press-site that cannot be found on Rösti E32013 FAQ. So there are reasons for that.

hollystic

Neo Member
Yo, what's so diffcult with you to not understand that all of us here had agreed to not post links to any private nor public press, (doesn't matter which or which), but if you come to change the aspect of this thread as each time some gaffer makes a request by turning this thread into the official thread of "here you can find everything" just because posting links is less hard than making thumbs and links or PM the guy to keep it discreet ? You really don't realize that we could have done that like 5 years ago ? This is not the way we are doing here. You can do that where ever you want, on what website, blog or forum, but not here. So please abstain from this method your trying to bring here. And pretty much it seems that Stumpokapow words doesn't mean much to you.

I posted those Soul Sacrifice, from the official Playstation website, so is not even a press and the next day, morning they closed the account. How is that possible if I was having those taken from like a week already and why they haven't done that few days back. You really think that is no coincedence here ? You really think that the press doesn't lurk this thread ? So even if it was official from their office, they just didn't like it. So they made a mistake to releasing them like how Ubisoft accidentally leaked some few years ago, but they shut down the account.

I know gpotato from a long time now and is not much there, but PM the guy next time. Another press-site that cannot be found on Rösti E32013 FAQ. So there are reasons for that.

Man. You must be really paranoid. What's all this fuss about it again? I just simply can't follow your thinking here. If I post a website, which is the most openly available Press Portal (not even password protected, which means EVERYONE can view it) - that's in your point of view: SIN. But if any of you go to that same website, download some images from it, and repost it here - that's ADMIRABLE. It must be me, but seriously - I just don't get it... But if that's how you would like to operate, be my guest. It simply feels hypocrisy to me.

-BLITZ-

This rule: Don't post!

Can you apply or follow this simple tiny rule for the sake of this thread ? just follow it or you're just stuck to the idea "just because is out there on Google and the world can take it like me, yeah I can post it right here too" You really don't see the other part of the glass. Do you see that you are the single one, alone here, doing this. Not only me that is posting these assets tries to tell you something, but other gaf members who lurk this thread without giving away something, doesn't like what you been doing and the moderators also warned you. Maybe we all, together are whack in the head, but at least we follow what was determined.

You just have to say thanks the lord everyday for the risk I make when I'm posting these assets and trying to solve whatever assets were erased by trying to reupload the file or the entire account like what happend last year, but instead of doing all of this I could have just seen to my own business in private on Gaf.

No, this dude doesn't understand. I just gave example of SonyPlaystation and he still keeps his ideals unchanged.

* I also forgot to mention, it is very important that you should say thanks first to them, to the industry and PR for letting us giving them away, without saying anything else more. So, of how much we receive already, we should be at least fair to them to keep any high-stake accounts private or anything else that is considered that. Otherwise, the account will be closed, with the journalists being affected as well by this, other new accounts, other tons of messages send over and in the end you will going to get nothing anymore.

hollystic

Neo Member
This rule: Don't post!

Can you apply or follow this simple tiny rule for the sake of this thread ? just follow it or you're just stuck to the idea "just because is out there on Google and the world can take it like me, yeah I can post it right here too" You really don't see the other part of the glass. Do you see that you are the single one, alone here, doing this. Not only me that is posting these assets tries to tell you something, but other gaf members who lurk this thread without giving away something, doesn't like what you been doing and the moderators also warned you. Maybe we all, together are whack in the head, but at least we follow what was determined.

You just have to say thanks the lord everyday for the risk I make when I'm posting these assets and trying to solve whatever assets were erased by trying to reupload to file or the entire account like what happend last year, but instead of doing all of this I could have just seen to my own business in private on Gaf.

No, this dude doesn't understand. I just gave example of SonyPlaystation and he still keeps his ideals unchanged.

* I also forgot to mention, it is also very important that you should say thanks in the first to them, to the industry and PR for letting us giving them away, without saying anything else more. So, of how much we receive already, we should be at least fair to them to keep any high-stake accounts private or anything else that is considered that. Otherwise, the account will be closed, with the journalists being affected as well by this and in the end you will going to get nothing.

I really want to understand your motives, but every time you are just clarifying the same: you are saying that I shouldn't link ANY websites EVER (even the publicly available ones, without any kind of registration not to mention that the last one was distributed freely by the company who owns the site) because you thinks they will close down, and you can't leech those assets out anymore. You can't be serious, do you? I think you are misunderstanding the values of these sites and you are threating them equaly sensitive, even if they are not. I will understand your concerns if I shared anything with confidential materials in it, or not to meant to be shared, but even this last one? You must be joking!

Fortunately I contacted the Administrators way back, to get clarify couple of things, and they have said something different, than you do (or should I say, they elaborate it). Hope you will see it a bit more in a context one day - and calm down - as in my point of view you are just spinning around and chasing your own shadow, not to mention throwing examples which really doesn't make any sense (if you are refering to a publicly available PlayStation Blog (?) or whatever site, how on Earth they could "closed down" that "account"?).

Don't worry though. I will not ruin your game or whatever you are playing here again. I thought I could be helpful for others as well, but it seems you are really not seeing this appropriate - and it feels like a bit that you wants to remain those all mighty semi-god type of persons who can have the access' and act like with somekind of special knowledge, but you are just the same as anyone else (whom can able to googling around). Even if this whole thing feels completely ridiculous for me, I'm sorry if I offended anyone. Please continue whatever you started, I won't crash your party again.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
how is this conversation still going on

Hi.

RE: POSTING PASSWORDS
If the password is not public, don't post it, even if it's also not personalized.

Let me make one clarification: If the password is public, consider posting a link to the place where it was made public so the people who made it public can control access rather than putting the ball in our own court.

RE: POSTING ASSETS
If you have legitimate access to high resolution assets and if the license under which you have access to them allows you to repost the full quality shot, you may post them here. Do not violate your licensing terms.

RE: WHAT DA SOURCE?
People should post sources if there are public sources. If the source is a gated source that you have legitimate access to, you can either write "Source: CD Projekt Asset FTP" or whatever. Please don't badger other people for sources. If you need to ask them, ask in PM.

If you have any further questions based on this, follow this rule: When in doubt, don't.

-BLITZ-

Mine are working, that's for sure. The thumbs are the problem since Uppix is moving his storage to other servers. Hm, they moved everything, but they changed their layout of their website and now is FR, but there are some problems with viewing it.

Thumbs are fixed.

ignaciogc

@hollystic: I think the point -BLITZ- is trying to make is that this thread is for posting thumbnails of artwork / fanart / wallpapers and then links to get those particular assets.

The fact that the thumbnails are there is important because it allows other users to hand pick what they want to get and streamline the process for those that don't want to collect it all. If you post a link to an openly available site is not really a big deal, IMO, but it is not what this thread is about. By posting a link like that you are not helping users that don't want to search for assets / hand pick / transform PSD / AI / TIFF files.

As you can see from Ominbus summary posts, everything is organized, with thumbnails, direct links. The link you posted doesn't help in that regard.

My two cents.

-----

Along with that, here is some Rayman Legends concept art

4961x3508 | 5000x2471 | 4048x2024
300x3716 | 3000x3000 | 300x3643
4067x2171

HYDE

Banned
Can someone please post the official Zelda art of WWHD and Link Between Worlds, from Nintendo's E3 2013 press kit?

IronMan

Rayman Legends:

10608 × 12929 | 6173 × 3000
4096 × 2304 | 4096 × 2304 | 4096 × 2171
3316 × 1757 | 3497 × 1854 | 3298 × 1748
2560 × 1600 | 2560 × 1600 | 3000 × 2000
2480 × 2385 | 1920 × 1928 | 1603 × 684

EDIT:

New The Last of Us artwork and wallpaper:

The Last of Us:

1900 × 2247 | 2560 × 1440 | 2560 × 1440

Rellim

Neo Member
Batman: Arkham City

- 3700 x 6000
- 4838 x 5368
- 2090 x 5030
- 6000 x 3000
- 6000 x 2658

Adds

- 1679 x 2006
- 1269 x 2124
- 1063 x 2001
- 1296 x 2022
- 660 x 2216

All in single RAR.

- 996 x 1066
- 1098 x 1174
- 963 x 1537
- 1089 x 1734
- 1179 x 1576
- 979 x 1775
- 1481 x 1203
- 1410 x 1127
- 1262 x 377
- 1758 x 523
- 1517 x 451
- 1290 x 385
- 2309 x 723
- 2124 x 931

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Yeah, I know that the game is bad as hell but... who knows, maybe someone is interested in artworks which were made for it. I mean, just cuz the game is sucks, it doesn't mean that there's something wrong if someone is actually interested in artworks from it, right? ^_^

Well anyway, here they are:

Ride to Hell: Retribution

N1uVC2S.jpg

* 3400x4780 from PSD
* 3920x5884 from TIFF
* 4961x4961 from TIFF
* 7087x3986 from TIFF

Full set

-BLITZ-

Dark Orbit

Measurements:
- 6800 x 3808 [x2]
- 3377 x 3309

Dungeon Siege III

Measurements:
- 3000 x 1822
- 3000 x 1758
- 4000 x 1860

Ether Saga Online

Measurements:
- 4128 x 6000
- 4058 x 5632
- 3150 x 4200
- 1440 x 2495

Pioneers Of Iria

Measurements:
- 2048 x 2896
- 3800 x 3100

Mad Riders

Measurements:
- 5333 x 3000
- 2550 x 3300
- 2550 x 3300

-BLITZ-

Haha, oh wow. I didn't notice that. Once I finish to arrange one game, I take the hole URL code and copy them for the next game art by changing their links and thumbs. I think I skipped to change the links while scrolling. That's why I make errors many times.

Done. Thanks for telling me about this. It could have stayed like that for a good time.

Melchiah

I guess this might be the best place to ask this... I was wondering can the concept art pics, that you can buy with game points in The Last of Us, found anywhere around the web, or be extracted from the game? I've tried searching, but I only found some of them in here: http://conceptartworld.com/?p=24769

I really wish the developers would allow the pics to be transferred from the game to PC. I think Resistance 3 had the same restriction.

ignaciogc

Haha, oh wow. I didn't notice that. Once I finish to arrange one game, I take the hole URL code and copy them for the next game art by changing their links and thumbs. I think I skipped to change the links while scrolling. That's why I make errors many times.

Done. Thanks for telling me about this. It could have stayed like that for a good time.

Not a problem.

And thanks for the uploads.

-BLITZ-

The Last Of Us

For the concept arts, sure. Some are staying on my storage for some quite of while now, last year Gamescom or like that. I also wanted to ask if you are interested in more of Dead Island Riptide, however there's isn't that zombifying bloody horror look the way you like it. Some character renders with few blood stain on them :/ The real value is in what Muzzy already posted.

Melchiah

For the concept arts, sure. Some are staying on my storage for some quite of while now, last year Gamescom or like that. I also wanted to ask if you are interested in more of Dead Island Riptide, however there's isn't that zombifying bloody horror look the way you like it. Some character renders with few blood stain on them :/ The real value is in what Muzzy already posted.

It would be absolutely wonderful, if you could share them. I might be also interested in the Riptide art, although I'm not really sure what kind of material it includes. I'm actually more interested in the scenery art, than the monster designs, although there were some Infected art that I'd definitely want to have in large size.

I've been thinking about buying the TLOU art book, but it doesn't really help if I want to use the pics as wallpapers, or something like that. =)

-BLITZ-

This is all that I could do. For Dead Island expect a PM from me.

The Last Of Us

Measurements:
- 4508 x 2700
- 3000 x 1788
- 2872 x 1744
- 6000 x 3301
- 3500 x 1963
- 2492 x 1440
- 2195 x 1246
- 3000 x 1650
- 3248 x 1773
- 3861 x 2056
- 3000 x 1522
- 3000 x 1451
- 6780 x 3000
- 7200 x 3000

ignaciogc

Anyone can re-upload the Shadow of Colossus images? They all seem to have been removed.

Also, and this is probably a long shot, but maybe there's something out there given the release of Chronicles of Mystara, but I was wondering if anyone had anything on D&D Shadow over Mystara?

Thanks

Shameless self promotion incoming:

Here are some illustrations I did for a new show some friends and I are doing in the south-east (Florida):

The first show was Street Fighter themed, so I stuck with an idea of what the characters might do for their day jobs. Our next event is coming up this Saturday actually. The show is called "Games Art And Music," or "GAAM." I'm currently working my butt off to finish up some new Zelda pieces, since that is the theme for this summer expo. If you'd like to see other artists work or just learn more about the event you can do so at gamesartandmusic.com

Hopefully this isn't against the TOS here. I figured posting in a relevant topic would go over better than creating an entire topic by itself.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Unreal Tournament 2004

NiBnQKx.jpg
302Ciyv.jpg
ocImImY.jpg

jUVnhbm.jpg
5FlmxcN.jpg
4OwMA8B.jpg

w8cyEoI.jpg
3VxLIMz.jpg
BuM1vhl.jpg