• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video Game Wallpapers, Fan Art & Hi-Res Artwork Thread of Eternal August

jediyoshi

Anyone get a hold of this? Best I've seen is the wp on the official site, but it's logo'd

bmE2y1I.jpg

I understand that someone may not have access to lossless materials, but posting artworks in original sizes just doesn't mean that they are better, especialy if 7500pix image is only 5MB in size. I mean, seriously, they are not better at all.

Depends.

ignaciogc

Both, actually.

I understand that someone may not have access to lossless materials, but posting artworks in original sizes just doesn't mean that they are better, especialy if 7500pix image is only 5MB in size. I mean, seriously, they are not better at all.

I know what you mean, but as you said, not everyone has access to lossless versions of the files, and even though 7500px @ 5Mb is not much better than 3000px @ 3Mb, it could be useful to someone that wants to create a wallpaper or something similar. More detail, even if not as much as possible.

jediyoshi said:
Anyone get a hold of this? Best I've seen is the wp on the official site, but it's logo'd

Definitely not lossless, but until a better version is posted you might find it useful :)

Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea DLC

2585 × 3600

Muzzy

This is the web version so if you're looking for a higher resolution you'd have to wait for someone to post the artwork from the the PSD, which I don't have (yet).

BioShock Infinite

(Clash in the Clouds)

• 2792x3600

(Burial At Sea - Episode 1)

• 2585x3600

Afro

I've been trying to find a higher res version of this.

Would be very grateful if someone could find it, but don't search too long 'cause I don't think it exists.

[link]

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
ignaciogc said:
it could be useful to someone that wants to create a wallpaper or something similar
I think that is the only reason why someonе should be interested in these images. Personaly I prefer to make wallpapers from original files cuz that is the only way to make a really good one, like one of the ACIII wallpaper for example which I made a long time ago:

Preview:

zxOIzeY.jpg

...or recent The Last of Us wallpaper:

Preview:

M4OOu1u.jpg

I've been trying to find a higher res version of this.

Would be very grateful if someone could find it, but don't search too long 'cause I don't think it exists.

[link]
NBA 2K12

* 6000x7200

Roo

Here you go ;)

Super Smash Bros. Wii U / 3DS

* 3862x5371
* 3359x4750
* 5120X5120 (x14) PNG

Full set

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U

3862 × 5371 | 3359 × 4750

Everything else in Agent_4Seven's post is also here: http://www.thevideogamegallery.com/...s-for-nintendo-3ds-and-wii-u/category:artwork (except for the Pikmin and Luigi renders, I didn't have them on my set) + 3 versions of the logo (N3DS / Wii U / Combined)

Woah! thanks for these.
btw.. I didn't know that VideogameGallery page D:
A lot of content. jamesfrancosogood.gif

ignaciogc

Woah! thanks for these.
btw.. I didn't know that VideogameGallery page D:
A lot of content.

Not a problem. The site has been up for less than a year, but we're trying to add as much as we can to keep the images available as long as possible.
Most of the artworks come from this thread, if the links here go bad, hopefully we'll have them.

Roo

Not a problem. The site has been up for less than a year, but we're trying to add as much as we can to keep the images available as long as possible.
Most of the artworks come from this thread, if the links here go bad, hopefully we'll have them.

Oh, so is it yours?
Good work.
Messing around, I noticed you are missing some games but it's not big deal, I'm sure you guys will fix it pretty soon. I'm mostly interested in Nintendo and Sony's first party artwork.
Anyway, Agent_4Seven's link is working in case you want to add the Luigi and Olimar renders to you page.

ignaciogc

Oh, so is it yours?
Good work.
Messing around, I noticed you are missing some games but it's not big deal, I'm sure you guys will fix it pretty soon. I'm mostly interested in Nintendo and Sony's first party artwork.
Anyway, Agent_4Seven's link is working in case you want to add the Luigi and Olimar renders to you page.

Yes, the site is mine. Glad you like it :D

Since people seemed to like the last wallpaper I posted from SyanArt, here are a few more
He's registered for an account for the site but is waiting for approval, once he's accepted he'll probably post some of these himself.

AC IV: Black Flag

1920x1080 (x4)

-BLITZ-

Hi,

I just want to tell that I had a very active year by the look of my lastest visits and I had to focus most of my free time towards other directions than this. My storage continues to fill up but remains unsorted, a bit messy, as I just throw them there, restraining from my ways of posting the materials here, I'm still trying to get HDD to move everything over there. I just want to get this over with because is different and easy to view when everything is in order, to know where to look at, because at the moment, from how the things are, it just doesn't fill right to me.

I do belive that what is left of this year, I will continue to appear rare than how I used to be. I will be more relieve and set things straight when the HDD will be bouth eventually.
Cheers,

Cyrano

Hi,

I just want to tell that I had a very active year by the look of my lastest visits and I had to focus most of my free time towards other directions than this. My storage continues to fill up but remains unsorted, a bit messy, as I just throw them there, restraining from my ways of posting the materials here, I'm still trying to get HDD to move everything over there. I just want to get this over with because is different and easy to view when everything is in order, to know where to look at, because at the moment, from how the things are, it just doesn't fill right to me.

I do belive that what is left of this year, I will continue to appear rare than how I used to be. I will be more relieve and set things straight when the HDD will be bouth eventually.
Cheers,
I would recommend CrashPlan to store all your data if you just need space to keep your files.

Simo

I don't suppose anybody has any released and unreleased artwork for Max Payne 3 do they? I could of swore BLITZ at one time was sporting the MP3 art featured on the special edition packaging.

-BLITZ-

I was using MP3 as example because is a Rockstar product and their materials are hard to come by. Rockstar is like Atlus, Konami, Sega or NamcoBandai where you have to be very close with someone who is inside their marketing and they don't let go of their stuff that easily to anyone.

However, what you are looking for, the most ?

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
I don't suppose anybody has any released and unreleased artwork for Max Payne 3 do they? I could of swore BLITZ at one time was sporting the MP3 art featured on the special edition packaging.
Well, I have some artworks in PSD from this game and believe that I can share JPG files with you but... I prefer to wait and see what BLITZ can offer (^_^)

P.S. I don't have Special Edition artwork in PSD if that's the one you are looking for.

-BLITZ-

Ghostbusters: The Video Game

Measurements:
- 4800 x 7200
- 4800 x 7200
- 2400 x 3200
- 2400 x 3200
- 2100 x 3000
- 2054 x 2700
- 2048 x 2048

This is a long shot, but does anyone have any Rock Band artwork? I'm especially looking for any of the fractal/tattoo style stuff like the ones used in the menus (incuding any Beatles/Lego/Green Day too if possible).

I'm trying to make some boxart for the custom boxart thread, and I'd be a fool to ignore one of the most visually iconic things about the Rock Band franchise.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Replacing these two posts: 1 - my version is saved from original PSD file and without artifacts, 2 - the links are dead.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

msGAFTG.jpg
AniQV5Z.jpg
zQLEdsa.jpg

*4960x7016 / from PSD / PNG
*4841x5278 / from PSD / PNG
*5300x7500 / from PSD / PNG

Full set

SaGa3: Shadow or Light

mI1gI8u.jpg

*4905x6936 / from PSD / PNG

Full set

I also updated UT2004 and Left 4 Dead posts and uploaded all archives to my mediafire folder. I hope this solves the problem with an annoying "out of bandwith" thing (^_^)

-BLITZ-

Because that's how mediafire implemented the system viewer of thumbnails.

Rayman Legends

Measurements:
- 2392 x 3159
- 3598 x 4724

Top Bottom