• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to do my first OT for Reflektor. We could keep using the single release thread but AF has a decently large fan-base on GAF. Don't have much experience with banners and am more then willing to learn, but any contributions would be welcomed.

[OT] Reflektor - Arcade Fire by equippedwithtowel (13/9/13 )

MRORANGE

Doesn't need to be added to the list but I'm back to making the Steam Announcement Threads on Steam.

The next one is due out tomorrow/tuesday.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Anyone else use this thread for release purposes? I can easily see which games will be released and when!

Love it :3

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Question: I saw that injurai is making the OT for Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus - but what happens if he stays banned and the game gets released?

Yoshichan

His ban was requested and should be lifted on November 1st.
Oh damn, that's an odd thing to do o_o... Thanks for the info, man!

cj_iwakura

Not too sure if I can do this since "Persona 4 Arena: Climax" has already been requested by cj_iwakura, but:

Persona 4: The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold (Console Release) by FluxWaveZ (26th September 2013)

Art collaborators would be welcomed.

Well, I was specifically requesting for the console version(not making an OT for an arcade release), but go nuts if you want, I'm sure armada will still want to be involved though.

FluxWaveZ

Well, I was specifically requesting for the console version(not making an OT for an arcade release), but go nuts if you want, I'm sure armada will still want to be involved though.

Oh, that's too bad.

I don't want to steal your OT, so you can still have it.

I'd be willing to help make it better, though.

Well I can't see in the OP anyone doing an OT for the PlayStation 4 launch in November 15, so I'm going to go ahead and call that now.

● PlayStation 4 Official Launch Thread by Amir0x (9 September 2013)

you best be making it epic :D

include link(s) to Kaz gifs or tumblrs :p

tumblr_miiit668vs1s5o3aso5_400.gif

Yoshichan

I am going to be making it relatively harmless. Come in, throw your feet up. Get a foot rub. Maybe a series of bath tubs running. It'll be a good time.

Relatively?!

Wes

venison crêpe
[OT] World Cup 2014 by Wes (22nd May 2012)

Rather common knowledge amongst the Football GAF group. I did the 2010 thread too. I wasn't sure if this thread tracked Off Topic topics but it seems to have some TV shows and such so I thought I'd best add it.
I'll also be making a thread for the group draw.

[OT] World Cup 2014 Group Draw by Wes (4th October 2013)

The main thread will be June-July 2014. The Group Draw thread will be in December 2013.

Tizoc

If anyone hasn't claimed it yet, I'd like to do the OT for Young Justice: Legacy. Currently slated for a November release.

Nemesis_

Hey guys, haven't forgotten about this! Just been busy with Uni (and ironically, another OT of my own).

Will update within the next two days hopefully.

pizza dog

Banned
Hey friends. I just got into drinking coffee recently and would like a thread to talk about it. I wonder if someone could post a thread on my behalf if I put it together? I am a lowly junior and cannot put one up myself.

Alternately now that I've said it out loud, if someone just up and did the Beer |OT| strategy of not even really having an OP except to say "go", that's probably chill too.

Silky

Banned
Question: JerryThePredator was doing the Killer Instinct OT, but he's banned. Who does that OT go to? Is it available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom