• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.

jainasky

Neo Member
Is no one making a Skylanders Swap Force OT? I didn't see it in the OP and it comes out in 2 days.

I was wondering that too, it's out tomorrow and I haven't seen any posts or detail on it? Usually they have a good list on what's coming out for launch and what to look for.

I did order the Dark Edition and I want the Target exclusive. But people may not know where everything will be and who has sales or special editions, ect

Nemesis_

Irish I'll add yours later but I'm in no rush at the moment.

Everything has been updated - I'm about to go shuffle them around to reflect changed release dates and what not.

BUT we have our first clash!

I believe previously iwakura had mentioned that he wanted to not do an import thread but then take localisation instead. So does this mean that Lavalamp will be doing the import thread? Can I have some clarification so I can update the list from either (preferably both) of you?

We also have another!

Same deal, I guess. Can we have clarification on who is doing an import thread and who is doing a localisation thread and then get back to me. For now, both are sitting in the OT and I'd like to have it cleaned up ASAP.

cj_iwakura

Irish I'll add yours later but I'm in no rush at the moment.

Everything has been updated - I'm about to go shuffle them around to reflect changed release dates and what not.

BUT we have our first clash!

I believe previously iwakura had mentioned that he wanted to not do an import thread but then take localisation instead. So does this mean that Lavalamp will be doing the import thread? Can I have some clarification so I can update the list from either (preferably both) of you?

We also have another!

Same deal, I guess. Can we have clarification on who is doing an import thread and who is doing a localisation thread and then get back to me. For now, both are sitting in the OT and I'd like to have it cleaned up ASAP.

Yeah, I notice the Drakengard clash belatedly. It's up to Lavalamp, I don't know which he wanted. I definitely want the US OT, so I'll let him decide. If he wants the US one, it's all good.

For BlazBlue, I'm doing the US one, Ken's doing the import.

cj_iwakura can have either one. If he wants to do US OT then I don't think I'd do an import OT and instead just focus all my efforts on making the Anchorman 2 OT totally awesome.

Jintor

What's OTGaf's opinion on joke OTs again? I forget.

Thinking of just limiting the jokes to the banners, but maybe I'll just skip the joke entirely...

Roo

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon Wii U by Alistair Roo (20th October 2013)

Just in case.
iFwMH8ejyffn4.gif

Chairhome

Is Sats still doing the LEGO Marvel Superheroes OT? Looks like he's been juniored since last month. Game comes out tomorrow, I could whip up a very quick one.

EDIT: I'm dumb, I think I even visited the OT before posting here. :-(

Tizoc

I'm planning to make an OT for the upcoming Stick it to the man game releasing early November.
Will start writing it soon in preperation for the release, but seeing as hardly anyone on GAF knows or is interested in it, I've decided to make it.

malfcn

XboxGAF.

What was the question again?

Gamertag to hold NeoGAF names since the friendslist isn't limited to 100.
Was seeking feedback on case preference for GAF, Gaf, gaf etc.

Speaking of OT for consoles.
When should we put them up? 1 week before launch?

xbox, Xbox
GAF, Gaf, gaf
=
XboxGAF, XboxGaf
xboxgaf
etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom