• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slixshot

Banned
WTS:

SMT IV - $20
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix - $18
Murumasa Rebirth (Slightly Damaged Case) - $17
Shadows of the Damned (Sticker residue on the back over the barcode) - $8

I ship through my father's company which reaches west coast within the week and the rest of the country is even quicker.
US only

wilflare

Positive seller feedback for Bungie's
Sold me a $20 eShop credit for $16, sent me the code before I could even send payment!
Awesome seller!

Petrie

Banned
Looking to swap my PS4 Killzone ShadowFall for something else. Have Battlefield and Knack taken care of, but open to other offers. Shoot something my way!

I just got the Nvidia holiday bundle and was looking for around $20 for it. I'm not sure if it can be split up since it only has one key. But for those who don't know they are

Splinter Cell Blacklist(uplay)
Assassins Creed IV(Uplay)

I would like to get the Mass Effect games off Steam and the sale ends tomorrow so the faster someone bites that happier I will be.

Positive feedback for dsister44! Worked perfectly!

renjility

Neo Member
Holiday Season Game Code Price Drops!!

Payment via Paypal gift - PM if interested! I'm Neogaf Gold.

2-pack and 4-pack prices on request!

[WTS]

*Steam Codes*

Call of Duty: Black Ops II - $20

Batman: Arkham Origins Pre order (incl Deathstroke DLC) - $15

Total War: Rome II Pre order (incl Greek States DLC) - $15

Company of Heroes 2 Pre order (incl tank/commander DLC) - $10

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified - $5

Bioshock Infinite - $7

Dead Island Riptide Pre order (incl Survivor DLC) - $8

Tomb Raider Pre-Order - $5

DMC: Devil May Cry - $8

Hitman Absolution Professional Edition - $4

Sleeping Dogs: Limited Edition - $4

Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City - $5

XCOM: Enemy Unknown - $5

Aliens: Colonial Marines - $2

*Origin Codes*

Dead Space 3: Limited Edition - $4

*UPlay Codes*

Far Cry 3 - $4

Other Codes

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - $8

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Digital Collectors Edition - $10

FF XIV Keys are for North American accounts. Includes 30 days gametime. After you register, you can play on EU or NA servers.

[WTB]

Biohazard (Japanese original) - PS1
---

Neogaf Gold - buy with confidence! Paypal only, PM if interested!

Also now accepting TF2 Keys as payment equivalent - add me on Steam if interested!

jkh13

Neo Member
For Sale:
All new and boxed unless otherwise stated.

PS Vita 2000 Final Fantasy X/X2 bundle - Japanese version. £210
Final Fantasy X/X2 Vita game (Tidus/yuna cover) - Japanese version. £50
PS Vita 2000 God eater 2 bundle - Japanese version. £210
PS Vita 2000 lime green (used) £100
Killzone shadow fall PS4 (used). £25

All Items are located in the UK. Not including shipping. Willing to ship international depending on country.
PayPal only.

Got some stuff I thought I'd see if anyone here was interested in trading for.

Have a boxed copy of Adventures of Lolo for the NES:

OMJR4FI.jpg

czdWI96.jpg

And boxed Secret of Mana for the SNES:

I'd prefer to trade for some SNES or NES goodies. I'd be open to cash offers of course, though.

Here's my want list for SNES. Looking for carts only with labels in good condition. Sorry, don't have a NES list made up yet. I'd love a Shadow of the Ninja and/or Mega Man 5, though.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Is it against the rules to sell a phone that was blacklisted in a country? I was victim of a scam and the phone I bought doesn't work in my country of residence anymore (Canada) but I've recently tested it abroad and it has no problem whatsoever. I'm asking before posting anything so I don't get banned.

Sushigod7

Selling a couple prints I got doubles of in a mystery tube sale from Hero Complex Gallery. Both are in great shape no issues.

Dan Mumford "Gone Fishing" 18X24 Screenprint $30 shipped

Khoa Ho "The Genius" 12X24 Giclee $25 shipped, edit: this is on metallic paper

Or both for $50 shipped

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I have some more stuff for sale. I can accept Paypal or Amazon gift cards for payment. If my prices are too high, by all means, send me an offer. I'll ship internationally, but there will be an additional cost for shipping. Just PM me and we can work it out.

PS Vita
Senran Kagura Burst, Import. Very good condition. $40/shipped

PSP
IQ Mania, PSP UMD import. Can't recall if it's Asian or Japanese. Excellent condition. $25/shipped.
Prinny: Can I Be the Hero?, PSP UMD. Premium Edition. Sealed. $25/shipped.
Ultimate Ghosts n Goblins, PSP UMD. Sealed. $20/shipped.
Ridge Racer 2, PSP UMD import. Euro version, Platinum Hits. Very good condition. $20/shipped.

Dreamcast
Powerstone 2, Japanese import. Very good condition. $15/shipped.

WTS:

PS4 - Bought one off Amazon at a friend's request, then the friend turned around and bought a system from Best Buy, so I'm stuck with this one. I can sell it on Amazon, but I thought I'd offer on GAF before I returned.

Looking for $400 even! (I'll eat the tax loss, to help a gaffer out!)

PM if interested!

Edit: Updated Price

I'm super late on this, did you sell it yet?

Edit: this goes out to anyone who is selling a PS4. PM me - I'd like to buy one, but I'd prefer to buy from people who don't put a huge mark up on it. If you believe your offer to be reasonable, feel free to contact me.

sense

want to sell a lightly used 160gb slim ps3 in mint condition bundled with a lot of games. i am also including an hdmi cable, power cable and one dualchock controller with usb charger cable. all games come with manual and case and are in good condition. pm me reasonable offers. paypal gift preferred

for those that want to know the exact ps3 model this is the one i bought. i don't have the original box it came in

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005XT33NY/?tag=neogaf0e-20

what's included:

Slim PS3
Power Cable
HDMI Cable
Dualshock controller with usb charger

Games:
1. Uncharted 1
2. Uncharted 2
3. Uncharted 3
4. God of war 1 and 2 hd collection
5. God of war 3
6. Resistance 1
7. Resistance 3
8. Assassin's creed 2
9. Valkyria Chronicles
10. Street Fighter 4
11. Metal Gear solid 4 with limited edition case
12. Final Fantasy 13
13. red dead redemption
14. ico and sotc hd collection
15. infamous 2
16. enslaved
17. James bond blood stone
18. ratchet and clank all 4 one (unopened)
19. Little Big Planet 2 special edition with all dlc (unopened)
20. killzone 3 (unopened)
21. gran turismo 5 xl edition (unopened)

h01g.jpg

1i49.jpg

pm me reasonable offers please and post that you did so i can let you know if i didn't get it. i do check regularly so i will reply asap. thanks for looking

Looking for high dollar amount gift cards to electronics retailers, best buy, target, frys, etc. Trying to get an iPad Air and cut down the price a little bit. Also looking for iTunes giftcards, can pay in Amazon credit.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I'm super late on this, did you sell it yet?

Edit: this goes out to anyone who is selling a PS4. PM me - I'd like to buy one, but I'd prefer to buy from people who don't put a huge mark up on it. If you believe your offer to be reasonable, feel free to contact me.

Pretty sure I bought that one off him at an even lower price. Unless he had 2. lol

JaseMath

Selling
Mint condition HTC One (Silver; 16GB; T-Mobile/ATT)

Phone has been babied since purchase (June 2013) and has no visible imperfections; screen is perfect. It's also rooted and S-OFF, so you can mod to your heart's content! All the original packaging and and accessories are included, and I'll also throw in a variety of cases including:
UAG (White)
Case Mate Barely There (Black)
Incipio Frequency (Translucent Grey)
iBlason SlimFit (Black)

Asking $325 OBO. Will trade straight-up for a Nexus 5.

brentech

SELLING
Have a used MSI N660 TF 2GB OC Edition available.
Part # G57-V100997-Y47
Reference links (Amazon) : (Newegg) : (BF3 Benchmark)
Shipping in original box, inside of a box.

Some pictures:

Bonus picture from when it was in my system:

iUAK5HO.jpg

Paypal or Amazon gift card is fine.
$160 Or best offer.
Just want to avoid eBay if possible.

th3dude

WTS 16gb Verizon iPhone 5 (black) - $350 PayPal shipped OBO to the continental US

Switching carriers now that my contract is up.

You'll receive:

• Great condition 16gb Black iPhone 5. Extremely minor wear on edges. I've had the phone in a case and screen protector since DAY ONE
  • Original box and packaging
  • Earpods if you want them. Add to the total if you want them.
  • Ringke slim case

Pictures available on request or can post them later.

I have great feedback here. Please PM me if you are interesting and let's work something out!

C-Drive

NwBpZzl.jpg

So, I up(down?)graded to a 2DS - I like the screen quality and the game boy throwback aesthetics. Want to sell my 3DS XL. This isn't a system that got toted many places or shoved in back pockets, it primarily stayed at the house and in drawers. I couldn't find any scratches on the exterior of the device nor the screens. The top screen does have a screen protector - if I remember correctly I botched putting the lower screen protector on, but again, no issues with the screen itself from what I see.

Includes the original packaging and most physical contents therein. Also includes a plastic grip accessory. Also includes a 4GB SD Card.

Regardless of it's packaging, this 3DS XL DOES NOT include Mario Kart 7 (or any other downloaded games). I've transferred those to my 2DS and this 3DS XL has been system formatted to factory settings. Also, due to the system transfer, this system has the latest firmware with the Miiverse update.

I'm asking $130. Price includes shipping to the U.S. only.

I also have a copy of the Club Nintendo Platinum Reward Majora's Mask Official Soundtrack CD. It'll be shipped to you pretty much like I received it (sealed CD and Club Nintendo note). Asking $22 shipped to the U.S. only as well.

I prefer PayPal via Gift option (unless you'd like to pay the fees) and will only ship within the US. Just shoot me a PM if interested, I don't keep up with the thread well.

I am a NeoGAF Plus Seller.

iHEO

Banned
Hello everyone, I'm a steam game seller, I've done 30 or more trades on neogaf, not much but I have hundreds of positive rep on other trading sites.

About the games that I'm selling, all of them are in steam gift form, region free, multi language. Contact me by adding me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/iHEO/, or add my alt account http://steamcommunity.com/id/ALexUi/ or add me on skype: longnguyen259. My friendlist is usually full so it is recommended to add me on skype.

If you're looking for something that's not on my list, feel free to ask me, I can't list all the games on steam.

Last day prices

The Walking Dead Season 2 - $14
Test Drive Unlimited 2 - $3.5
Valdis Story: Abyssal City - $3
Sid Meier's Civilization V - $2.5
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $9
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition ROW - $7.5
You Need A Budget 4 - $9
Castle Story - $10

Flash sales

Rayman Legends ROW - $7
Interstellar Marines - $4
Interstellar Marines - Spearhead Edition - $8
Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition - $4
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition Complete Pack - $8
Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition - Four Pack - $12

Day 13 daily deals

XCOM: Enemy Within ROW - $11
Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure ROW - $12
Company of Heroes 2 ROW - $10
Company of Heroes 2 - Digital Collector's Edition ROW - $17
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Ultimate Edition ROW - $7
Half-Life 2 - $2
The Orange Box - $6
Half-Life Complete - $6

luvcraft

Neo Member
I'm migrating my game collection from 360 to PC, so I'm looking to trade the following 360 games for the same game on PC (preferably Steam codes):

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (which is currently $10 on Steam)
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Batman: Arkham City

PM me if you're interested!

Sushigod7

Selling a couple prints I got doubles of in a mystery tube sale from Hero Complex Gallery. Both are in great shape no issues.

Dan Mumford "Gone Fishing" 18X24 Screenprint $25 shipped

Khoa Ho "The Genius" 12X24 Giclee $20 shipped, edit: this is on metallic paper

Or both for $40 shipped

Lowered pricing

zelda_skyward_sword_posters_big_1.jpg

Nintendo was giving these posters away as a prize on Club Nintendo back in 2011. I had them displayed on my wall for about 2 months while I was in college, but once I left in early 2012, I never put them back up! They've been sitting on my shelf in the original tube packaging for almost two years now.

The posters themselves are in excellent condition for the most part, but the green poster with all of the different Links on it has small holes in the corners where I used pins to hold it up (I was a fool). It also has some negligible creases on the sides. The other two posters are in great shape and simply have some residue on the back corners where I placed small adhesive strips.

Looking for $40 shipped.

outsidah

WTS:

XBONE:

Dead Rising Day One Edition $40 shipped
Ryse Day One Edition $40 shipped

Both DLC redeemed (Day One Items) games are both mint otherwise (adult owned)

PayPal only

Foofaraw

WTB:

Warriors Orochi 3
Dynasty Warriors 8
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3

Really just want one of these three for Xbox 360, preferable for less than $20 shipped in US.

Slixshot

Banned
WTS:

Garrus Vakarian Bioware 18x24 Lithograph - Signed and Numbered - $30
Voe7NGn.jpg

Mordin Solus 18x24 Lithograph - Signed and Numbered - $30
TFxIGLV.jpg

Mass Effect 2 The Team 18x24 Lithograph - $18
yNHSIEH.jpg

Will sell all for $70 with free shipping
Also looking for Killzone Shadow Fall and Assassins Creed IV on PS4. Willing to negotiate

I ship within the US only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom