• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

zruben

Banned
is this Spelunky a different version?

I've already purchased this game before, but it doesn't appear as "purchased" to me. Weird.

grimmiq

Spent about 3 hours today playing Rainbow Moon..That's interesting me a whole lot more than SAO:HF (About 8 hours in) right now.

delSai

According to Reddit https://gotgame.com/2014/09/08/binding-isaac-rebirth-free-playstation-plus-november/, The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth is one of November's PS4 PS+ games. Desiappinting for me personally since it doesn't look like my style of fame at all. But I know some people will be happy. So far the PS4 PS+ games I've enjoyed (and in order) are: Resoun, Outlast, Stick it to the Man, Strider, Trine 2, Pixel Junk.

Binding of Isaac coming to Ps+ in November is known for a while now dude, they announced the date a while ago and at Gamescom last Year they said it's a Freebie.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
According to Reddit https://gotgame.com/2014/09/08/binding-isaac-rebirth-free-playstation-plus-november/, The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth is one of November's PS4 PS+ games. Desiappinting for me personally since it doesn't look like my style of fame at all. But I know some people will be happy. So far the PS4 PS+ games I've enjoyed (and in order) are: Resoun, Outlast, Stick it to the Man, Strider, Trine 2, Pixel Junk.
We've known that for ages now. Was announced at Gamescom last year BOI ws on Plus day 1 and the November release date was announced for the game a while ago.

MUnited83

For you.
According to Reddit http://www.reddit.com/r/PlayStationPlus/comments/2jow3u/binding_of_isaac_rebirth_free_with_ps_plus_in/, The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth is one of November's PS4 PS+ games. Disappointing for me personally since it doesn't look like my style of game at all. But I know some people will be happy. So far the PS4 PS+ games I've enjoyed (and in order) are: Resoun, Outlast, Stick it to the Man, Strider, Trine 2, Pixel Junk.

Yeah, it's a November PS+ game. This has been confirmed like a year ago :p

Binding of Isaac coming to Ps+ in November is known for a while now dude, they announced the date a while ago and at Gamescom last Year they said it's a Freebie.

We've known that for ages now. Was announced at Gamescom last year BOI ws on Plus day 1 and the November release date was announced for the game a while ago.

Yeah, it's a November PS+ game. This has been confirmed like a year ago :p

Thanks for the info, guys. I don't keep up really close with what's been announced long in the past, so it's news to me whenever they announce the games leading up to the new month. I'm sure it'll be news to others as well.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
BoI Rebirth is super exciting to me. I loved the original but the forced KB/M controls ruined it for me a bit (yeah yeah, Joy2Key, etc). Rebirth looks amazing.

Celegus

Rebirth is probably Top 5 of the year stuff for me. Haven't played much of the PS+ the last few months, so that will be a real treat.

ZenaxPure

BoI Rebirth is super exciting to me. I loved the original but the forced KB/M controls ruined it for me a bit (yeah yeah, Joy2Key, etc). Rebirth looks amazing.

This is so weird to me cause I tried playing the game with a controller and I hated it, wasd/arrow keys for life. It's going to feel weird playing it with sticks/buttons.

But I am still excited, BOI is one of my all time favorite games, so if this is as good as that I will be in heaven. Actually this was probably my most anticipated game of the year behind D3 RoS.

majik13

Saw most of the Nov PS+ games. Not sure on Vita though. Some more cross buy stuff however.

You will be dissapointed if you are expecting any AAA retail games this month.

Toki767

The other PS4 game has similarities to a PS+ game from this month.

Nice avatar! My message is pertaining to all platforms(excluding Vita, as I dont know)

Hmm...is it a game that's already on the store? Sounds like 1001 Spikes (similar to Spelunky)

VLiberty

Saw most of the Nov PS+ games. Not sure on Vita though. Some more cross buy stuff however.

The other PS4 game has similarities to a PS+ game from this month. Its another well recieved game though.

Nice avatar! My message is pertaining to all platforms(excluding Vita, as I dont know)
No AAA on PS3 is a fucking bummer, I gotta admit. I am completely OK with indies(even more than with AAAs) but at least a 2012+ AAA PS3 game needs to be there.

BTW it's pretty hard to guess, tell us a bit more pls :D At least tell us if the games are newly released or not

Dust...Guacamelee? I would like this.

No way, the original version was already on PS+ and with the cheap upgrade making it the expanded version costing around £3 it would be a completely shit idea. Then again, that didn't stop them with Dead Nation.

I don't know why anyone could give a shit about the other game when Rebirth is out anyway.

majik13

No AAA on PS3 is a fucking bummer, I gotta admit. I am completely OK with indies(even more than with AAAs) but at least a 2012+ AAA PS3 game needs to be there.

BTW it's pretty hard to guess, tell us a bit more pls :D At least tell us if the games are newly released or not

Not gonna give too many hints, you guys were pretty spot on before. For the other PS4 game, yes its already on the platform as well as others. As for some of the other games. I think one of them hasnt been released on consoles yet.

Ponn

Banned
Really wasn't expecting much for Nov. It's a big game release month and they probably realize anything they put up will be ignored anyhow. They usually have a pretty good BF sale with PS Plus discounts to make up for it.

MUnited83

For you.
Really wasn't expecting much for Nov. It's a big game release month and they probably realize anything they put up will be ignored anyhow. They usually have a pretty good BF sale with PS Plus discounts to make up for it.

Well, they are putting on PS+ the best game of 2014 on it's release date. More than good enough for me.

VLiberty

Not gonna give too many hints, you guys were pretty spot on before. For the other PS4 game, yes its already on the platform as well as others. As for some of the other games. I think one of them hasnt been released on consoles yet.

Thanks btw! I'm going with Steamworld Dig as well. It's a great game and I hope people will play it, I'm still disappointed that no one played TxK when it was free. We deserve nothing.

Well, they are putting on PS+ the best game of 2014 on it's release date. More than good enough for me.
What? They already did in September

Vashetti

Banned
Someone should ask Sony if they think we haven't noticed the decline in quality of PS3 titles since the PS4 launched.

It's been a resounding 'meh' year for the PS3 in terms of Plus titles.

MUnited83

For you.
Someone should ask Sony if they think we haven't noticed the decline in quality of PS3 titles since the PS4 launched.

It's been a resounding 'meh' year for the PS3 in terms of Plus titles.

You mean the year that had Tomb Raider, Metro:Last Light, Bioshock Infinite,Crysis 3,Dead Space 3, NBA 2K14, PES 2014,Puppeteer? Also DMC and Borderlands 2(which were introduced last december and lasted until the end of January 2014?

Yeah bro, it's "meh"

Toki767

You mean the year that had Tomb Raider, Metro:Last Light, Bioshock Infinite,Crysis 3,Dead Space 3, NBA 2K14, PES 2014,Puppeteer? Also DMC and Borderlands 2(which were introduced last december and lasted until the end of January 2014?

Yeah bro, it's "meh"

Not necessarily since PS4 launched, but ever since they went to 2 games per platform per month.

krpiper

When is N++ coming out? It's my most anticipated game

That's similar to spelunky (you get gold and die a lot!)

Maybe?

Please?

Jimrpg

Who are you?

So they went from 3 to 4 AAA games to 1 AAA to zero now? Jesus.

Not necessarily since PS4 launched, but ever since they went to 2 games per platform per month.

It's been absolutely horse shit after dragons crown. People that say, indies are great I don't completely agree. SOME indies are great, the majority I don't care for. That's the thing, triple A has wider appeal, indies are incredibly niche. I feel like sony are alienating ps plus users with this move. If I really want a particular indie I'll buy it on steam for $1 or $2 on sale.

My own ps plus sub ends in June so the way it's going at the moment, I'll just pay per month if I want to play those games.

People that say, indies are great I don't completely agree. SOME indies are great, the majority I don't care for. That's the thing, triple A has wider appeal, indies are incredibly niche.

Luckily for the apparently 'incredibly niche' group of people that enjoys these games, Plus isn't composed of solely a selection of games that arbok26 on NeoGAF cares for.

Or maybe, you know, there actually has been a shit-ton of variety in the PS4 Plus offerings so far, so to somehow label them as niche in any way is really fucking bizarre and just displays an irrational view of Indie games because they're Indie.

ps-plus-content-for-november-2014.png

PS Plus Free Game for Nov 2014: The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Confirmed For PS4 & PS Vita, Other Games Not Announced Yet

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth will be the first PS4 game for November(also Vita)

Top Bottom