• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Postal: Redux announced for PC, Mac and Linux

meptrep

Seriously looking forward to this. Postal 1 is a great game but it's kinda difficult playing it now due to the awkward controls.

Updated graphics should also help a ton, I just hope they're able to retain the amazing atmosphere that Postal has.

0e3.png

Cavalier

Banned
Never thought Postal 1 was any good. The only reason why it got attention was because it was just about rampage killing spree back when Columbine shooting shocked everyone.

meptrep

Never thought Postal 1 was any good. The only reason why it got attention was because it was just about rampage killing spree back when Columbine shooting shocked everyone.

Postal came out over a year before the Columbine shooting but sure.

jono51

Banned
Never played POSTAL 1, but I really loved POSTAL 2 when I played it a few months back (also best achievements ever, lol). Love how they are putting out a new DLC for it 10(?) years later too. I suppose the announcement of this as well means steam must've worked out really well for them. Might have to check out POSTAL1 classic in the meantime.

Cavalier

Banned
Postal came out over a year before the Columbine shooting but sure.

Ah you're right. Game came out in 1997. Shooting occurred in 1999. I remember media was going crazy over violent video games such as Mortal Kombat including this one. Not sure, the game never appealed to me as a kid.

gabbo

Can't say I've played the original. Wouldn't mind them going back and redoing 2, since it has a lot of issues with the Unreal engine of the time.

Top Bottom