• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(360) Chaos Head Noah Screens of Blood and Gore

icecream

Public Health Threat
t3nmilez said:
Game comes out February 26th. Site updated with official rating. Game is going to be Z-rated, meaning you need to be 18 to buy the game.
The opening movie was added too. LQ though.

t3nmilez said:
I wonder how this game will do. Clannad did over 10k (damn game was always sold out at the stores I went to), and this port has a lot more effort and hype put into it.
It'll probably do much better than Clannad, but worse than Idolm@ster.

icecream

Public Health Threat
Site update: New CGs, info on upcoming CDs, and other stuff.

25ugro9.jpg
15ob33d.jpg
30sdbad.jpg

315ll3l.jpg
fc5smq.jpg

rykomatsu

adversesolutions said:
I just have one question: do I get to see tits?

If so, I'm in.

Oh also: fucking?

Achievement unlocked!

actually, i don't think there was any frontal nudity in the PC version...i THINK there was a rape scene of sorts, but even then, I recall it being really really tame...

speaking of 360 AVGs, whatever happened to timeleap?

icecream

Public Health Threat
rykomatsu said:
speaking of 360 AVGs, whatever happened to timeleap?
Famitsu360 interview said ~June release.

KTallguy said:
NSFW much?
If you found it okay to enter a topic with blood and gore, intense kissing and licking should be lower down the list.

icecream

Public Health Threat
The Xbox.com page is up, and Trailer #1 is up on Marketplace. Dengeki put up a little write-up on the additions and changes in the 360 version:

1. Widescreen and HD graphics (720P)

zocdxe.jpg

262o77s.jpg
==>
2uoqdlk.jpg

2. Reworked Mousou Trigger, as explained earlier. And the auto-skipping function doesn't skip the triggers anymore!

chn_play02_04_cs1w1_640x480.jpg
==>
chn_play02_05_02_cs1w1_640x360.jpg

3. New CGs and other changes in details and events.

chn_play02_06_cs1w1_640x480.jpg

chn_play02_07_cs1w1_640x360.jpg

Ignis appearance.

chn_play02_08_cs1w1_640x360.jpg

All three Seira figures appear.

chn_play02_09_cs1w1_640x360.jpg

Screensaver on.

chn_play02_10_cs1w1_640x360.jpg

MMORPG

4. Routes for every Heroine added.

chn_play02_14_cs1w1_640x360.jpg
chn_play02_13_cs1w1_640x360.jpg

And not to mention all the fun of the original:
e9g6wy.jpg

2a6juqu.jpg
250v5m8.jpg

fz2c9l.jpg

Aske

So this is a Japanese game for Japanese audiences which will almost certainly never be translated for release in an English speaking country...So why all the English text?

I know this applies to a great deal of Japanese media, but I've never understood it.

t3nmilez

adversesolutions said:
Definitely won't buy this given what 5pb did to Daioujou.

What a stupid reason. Don't buy it if you don't like visual novels, not for what a different team did on a completely unrelated game. It's like refusing to buy Resident Evil 5 because you're unhappy with the PS3 port of Lost Planet.

Anyway, this game looks interesting. I've played a few visual novels before and find most of them to be the normal cliche nonsense, but this one actually looks pretty well thought out and original...

icecream

Public Health Threat
adversesolutions said:
Definitely won't buy this given what 5pb did to Daioujou.
That is a really stupid reason. Considering 5pb's forté is ADVs like this, and not arcade-perfect replicas of old shmups.

Teasel said:
it's a visual novel so you don't do much besides reading text,watching animu images and making an occasional choice or two
There's more than that in this game. There are choice making points, the Delusion Trigger system, and questionnaire events.

Does anyone knows what comes in the Limited Editions (no jokes, please). Is it worth the extra $20?

I am kinda interested in this game but the high price tag is really killing me.

rykomatsu

zoku88 said:
I love how people say words that they don't understand.

well...one of the characters (kozue i think?) is borderline loli/flatchested in appearance if i remember correctly...lol

zoku88

rykomatsu said:
well...one of the characters (kozue i think?) is borderline loli/flatchested in appearance if i remember correctly...lol
Lol, I wasn't expecting an intelligent response XD

Haunted

I don't see drinky anywhere. Looks like icecream finally wore him down with his relentless thread creating.

Top Bottom