• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Of Gods and Men [Mafia] | Ambrosia In Front Of Me

That's not a claim that confirms you as town, scum could just as easily know something like that. And I'd be curious to know what kind of role would actually give you that sort of information.

zippedpinhead (0)
sophia 70 (179)

crimsonfist (2)
darryl 80 (297)
oceanicair 336
sophia 337

sophia (1)
lone_prodigy 81 (294)
wherearemahdragonz 335

starsketch (0)
swamped 85 (254)

*splinter (1)
gorlak 101 (103)
gorlak 331

darryl (1)
gorlak 103 (160)
*splinter 120 (305)
giant panda 261

lone_prodigy (2)
*splinter 115 (120)
crimsonfist 138 (328)
zippedpinhead 359
kyanrute 374

fengshuifever (0)
gorlak 160 (180)

wherearemahdragonz (1)
gorlak 180 (218)
seath 343

no lynch (0)
gorlak 218 (331)

gorlak (4)
sophia 221 (262)
darryl 297
*splinter 305 (387)
fengshuifever 315
flatearthpandas 396 (399)
flatearthpandas 399
starsketch 406

seath (1)
ezekelrage 229

flatearthpandas (3)
swamped 254
crimsonfist 328
*splinter 387

*Splinter

Oh look Star is alive

Hi Star

Forgot to mention Star as a viable lynch candidate.

Anyhoo her vote brings it to 4-3 lynching Gorlak

I don't have a ton of details. We'll all have to learn the specifics. But I am pretty sure there will be a public announcement of godly decrees before daybreak. I think this is beyond the night pms we've been warned of.

Unvote
Hmm, gonna choose between the two main focuses of the day, can go back on Seath next day phase.

Of the choice of Gorlak/FEP. Gorlak has done a decent job at defending himself and and he is active.

FEP - A little too defensive. It also struck me odd on his comment about how he did a google search or w/e about the names to defend himself. I think that was him, will go back and check to make sure.

Vote: flatearthpandas

Sophia

Actually yes. And getting slight meta, comparing how inactive she's been today with her Woof scum performance doesn't give me good feelings either.

Could easily say the same at you and your vote for LP. How is he not a power role?

I don't think you commented on my vote against you either...

Seriously, anyone else think Star's vote there was crap and immediately suspicious?

Like it was as shady as can be, but it was so shady it wrapped around and and came back to register as null. I mean what the hell was that. I will not switch my vote to her, but she's really rising in my potential scum list.

btw, before any confusion about this can arise:

The day ends at XX:00:00s. Votes with timestamp XX:00 will not be counted, because they were sent XX:00:XXs.

Wait, FEP said that wasn't a breadcrumb right?

And yes, Star's vote was odd to me as well. Especially since SS has been low activity.

Has she posted about sharing Gorlak's sentiments before now?

Sophia

And yes, Star's vote was odd to me as well. Especially since SS has been low activity.

I don't think so?

#55 - "yo"
#237 - "I finally get to check in and this is what I see. How rude! give it another 24 hours I'll probably do something stupid by then"
#274 - "Sorry, I've been out and about all day and I'm only just now settling down to really think about things. Going to probably re-read the thread again, because Darryl apparently roleclaimed and I totally missed it. I agree on the point that Seath might know something more than they should...assuming they're a god, though we don't know which god. As for the not getting killed part, this probably just means we have a specific god killing role power floating around. However, the possibility of something bad happening if we try to lynch a god is really sticking out in my mind. My guess is that another player dies instead but I don't know how that would be determined aside from randomizer which sounds like bad balance to me?"
#285 - "Someone made a point earlier that the two gods among us might not actually be the ones in the flavor...that said why bring them up if that's not the case? Just from a writing standpoint, decoy informational bits like that don't make any sense."
#287 - "-looks at you-" "-looks one post above you-" "????"

Unvote
Hmm, gonna choose between the two main focuses of the day, can go back on Seath next day phase.

Of the choice of Gorlak/FEP. Gorlak has done a decent job at defending himself and and he is active.

FEP - A little too defensive. It also struck me odd on his comment about how he did a google search or w/e about the names to defend himself. I think that was him, will go back and check to make sure.

Vote: flatearthpandas
That was me. Wasn't to defend myself, I don't think, was just to check whether they were original creations. Basically to be absolutely sure we shouldn't be expecting familiar names in roles. But it was possibly to defend myself, I've been on the defensive quite a bit it's true.

I think I've expressed that I really don't like D1 before, though it was in other games.

tbh, I'm probably letting my last game get to me seeing as the last time I tried to do meta discussion I got jumped all over for it.

But this does risk hitting a power role?

Anyone does, I'd hope that a town power role wouldn't be so inactive, but he hasn't claimed having one at least. And seeing as what Pandas is claiming is verifiable, we'll at least have more to go on regarding him tomorrow.

Could easily say the same at you and your vote for LP. How is he not a power role?

I don't think you commented on my vote against you either...

You didn't really put forward much of a case to comment on. The arguments against me seemed to be that I was coasting and a bit of a null read.

Darryl

Banned
That was me. Wasn't to defend myself, I don't think, was just to check whether they were original creations. Basically to be absolutely sure we shouldn't be expecting familiar names in roles. But it was possibly to defend myself, I've been on the defensive quite a bit it's true.

If you are a PR just claim now because Gorlak is definitely scum. The vote will flip to you today regardless, don't procrastinate it.

*Splinter

Sorry, I've been out and about all day and I'm only just now settling down to really think about things. Going to probably re-read the thread again, because Darryl apparently roleclaimed and I totally missed it.

I agree on the point that Seath might know something more than they should...assuming they're a god, though we don't know which god. As for the not getting killed part, this probably just means we have a specific god killing role power floating around. However, the possibility of something bad happening if we try to lynch a god is really sticking out in my mind. My guess is that another player dies instead but I don't know how that would be determined aside from randomizer which sounds like bad balance to me?

Someone made a point earlier that the two gods among us might not actually be the ones in the flavor...that said why bring them up if that's not the case? Just from a writing standpoint, decoy informational bits like that don't make any sense.
Quick scan through, think these are her non-fluff posts.

Scummy Gorlak is on her though :/

*Splinter

Anyone does, I'd hope that a town power role wouldn't be so inactive, but he hasn't claimed having one at least. And seeing as what Pandas is claiming is verifiable, we'll at least have more to go on regarding him tomorrow.
True enough

UNVOTE

Err, pretty torn between sketch and gorlak

I have gorlak leading with 4. Darryl's vote is missing from Ynnny.

This is correct. Darryl's vote is on gorlak atm, not on crimson.

zippedpinhead (0)
sophia 70 (179)

crimsonfist (2)
darryl 80 (297)
oceanicair 336
sophia 337

sophia (1)
lone_prodigy 81 (294)
wherearemahdragonz 335

starsketch (2)
swamped 85 (254)
gorlak 412
crimsonfist 435

*splinter (0)
gorlak 101 (103)
gorlak 331 (412)

darryl (1)
gorlak 103 (160)
*splinter 120 (305)
giant panda 261

lone_prodigy (2)
*splinter 115 (120)
crimsonfist 138 (328)
zippedpinhead 359
kyanrute 374
crimsonfist 415 (435)

fengshuifever (0)
gorlak 160 (180)

wherearemahdragonz (1)
gorlak 180 (218)
seath 343

no lynch (0)
gorlak 218 (331)

gorlak (4)
sophia 221 (262)
darryl 297
*splinter 305 (387)
fengshuifever 315
flatearthpandas 396 (399)
flatearthpandas 399
starsketch 406

seath (0)
ezekelrage 229 (418)

flatearthpandas (2)
swamped 254
crimsonfist 328 (415)
*splinter 387 (437)
ezekelrage 418

I voted for Gorlak because a) panda sounds like he has a power role

B) pretty much everything that could be said about him had been said already, so that's why there's no justification.

I did say that I think D1 is a crap shoot, but going No Lynch is pretty bad too. If I thought that was the best move, I would have voted NL.

*Splinter

Hey Starsketch, do something scummy please. I want to see who jumps on it.
Buddy_christ.jpg

Darryl

Banned
Star's sudden vote on Gorlak, mainly. It really doesn't sit right with me.

Well you voted for Gorlak, then relented and instead are angling for a poster who voted for Gorlak. So did you really find Gorlak scummy? Can you attempt to be consistent here?

Gorlak

Banned
I'm the Priestess. You're very own x-shot PR. Doc and RB.

flavor is very minor... temple yadayada wipe out scum.

I think Darryl did a fantastic job at finding out town power roles. He's scum. If I get lynched, look at him. This is my last concern today. Look at how he wants FEP to spill the beans. I have a very bad feeling about him.

If you want me to survive, we should lynch StarSketch (simply because she came out of nowhere in last hour madness)

Top Bottom