• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Mafia |OT| Memento Mori

FluxWaveZ

Style is our vote leader, despite many thinking that he may actually be town pressured into insanity. If he flips town, Flux is basically gone.

There's a lot you're saying about me that I don't quite understand. Like your post #568 about me being naive or something. But this takes it: you're trying to subtly make me seem like a bad guy.

You know where I'm leaning with Style? Town-aligned. And I am completely against lynching him on this day phase.

Going to start working on a reads list now with all of my thoughts together in one place but this is cute. I specifically say that the bus thing is a small niggle while my real issue is how you keep trying to get people to votes down to very few people but sure, your misuse of bus was the big deal. I also notice that I already talked about exactly what it was that was my issue with Vanguard but you glossed that and came back to it later with a "grasping at straws" line. It's clear you're trying to undermine certain opinions, I'm keeping it in mind.

Agreed.

Ty4on

What do you think of Exodu5, FEP, and Vanguard?
Exodus:
Sorian's attack grabbed my attention (the first one, I've just skimmed the last posts) because I town read Exodus, but I don't have any strong reason why. He's been putting up a decent impression from memory, but could also be a good scum player.

FEP:
Before I joined the game I scum read him for being quite passive, but I haven't really thought much about him lately. His last few posts seemed kinda OK from what I remember. A bit dgaf attitude which I generally like.

Vanguard I, em, don't have a read of... I wanted to look into him when I saw Sorian kept bringing him up, but haven't done that yet.
From the little I remember I think inactive newbie townie. Probably just because I'm so used to someone like that being lynched d1.

There's a lot you're saying about me that I don't quite understand. Like your post #568 about me being naive or something. But this takes it: you're trying to subtly make me seem like a bad guy.

Why would you jump to the conclusion that that question is him thinking about role claiming?

But "role claiming" didn't even come across me at all for what seemingly appeared to be a straightforward, simple question. If he's asking if there are even power roles in this game, then you would then proceed to imply out loud that he might have a power role and that he's thinking of claiming it?

Visions of PR fishing.
This here. My first reading was you were just ignoring the implications of the question, are there power roles in the game, so as not to draw attention. That seemed legit. But attention was drawn nonetheless and then these happened and were weird. Yes, naive. A lot of weird accusations were flying around from all over though and it made me feel weird about everyone.

TheExodu5

Banned
Going to start working on a reads list now with all of my thoughts together in one place but this is cute. I specifically say that the bus thing is a small niggle while my real issue is how you keep trying to get people to votes down to very few people but sure, your misuse of bus was the big deal. I also notice that I already talked about exactly what it was that was my issue with Vanguard but you glossed that and came back to it later with a "grasping at straws" line. It's clear you're trying to undermine certain opinions, I'm keeping it in mind.

Maybe making a big deal about it wasn't the right way to phrase it. But acting as though using the word bus was a scum tell just makes it seem like you're trying to set me up as a future lynch. It seems weird to pick up on the little things like my use of the word bus and vanguard's rng vote but seemingly ignore the more obvious suspects.

I wasn't so sure. I wasn't sure if I had an issue with you pointing it out. But the fact that you immediately go on the offensive when I mark you as a potential suspect shows your motives. You've been silently baiting without really accusing anyone. Safe play that allows you to go on the offensive if need be. Style is on the chopping block, so you figure now is the time to take the heat off him. I'd mark both you and Style as scum at this point.

FluxWaveZ

This here. My first reading was you were just ignoring the implications of the question, are there power roles in the game, so as not to draw attention. That seemed legit. But attention was drawn nonetheless and then these happened and were weird. Yes, naive. A lot of weird accusations were flying around from all over though and it made me feel weird about everyone.

I see what you mean, but I still fail to see how someone asking if there are power roles in the game can lead into the mindset that "Maybe I should role claim..." They're still two distinct trains of thought.

TheExodu5

Banned
I see what you mean, but I still fail to see how someone asking if there are power roles in the game can lead into the mindset that "Maybe I should role claim..." They're still two distinct trains of thought.

I don't see it as a role bait. I see it as a soft claim.

Asking "are there power roles in the game" is the same as telling everyone "i'm a regular townie!".

Style

Banned
Okay, at this point I'm too panicked and flustered to make reads. My skills aren't that extensive and whatever readings I'd make now would just be paranoia fueled mud slinging from my position in the ground.

Ty4on

You made 2 grave errors

1) I wasn't scum reading Flux.
2) There was absolutely was nothing artificial about my confrontation with Flux. It was a pure, unadulterated, raw clash between wills. I took him on, mano a mano. I'm pretty sure even he would attest to that.

Also you're reading way too much into use of Phoenix Wright gifs, haha

I somehow completely missed this.

Ehm, why did you then vote for Flux?
latest

FluxWaveZ

Asking "are there power roles in the game" is the same as telling everyone "i'm a regular townie!".

Now I get it; I was only thinking of "power role." That was essentially a "vanilla townie" soft role claim. That makes that comment much more notable to me now.

Okay, at this point I'm too panicked and flustered to make reads. My skills aren't that extensive and whatever readings I'd make now would just be paranoia fueled mud slinging from my position in the ground.

...Right.

It'd be impressive if an enemy could actually manage to have every one of their posts appear this scummy.

No, I never got that either. That was fran and sorian's schtick. I was mostly weirded out about how only exodu5 was really acknowledging what happened while it seemed you were digging in heels and sorian and fran were throwing shade for a bizarrely inept role fish attempt

Banned
Since we're in the last 24 hours of the day I guess I'll also chime in with some of my thoughts of some players.

Zippedpinhead - He's posted some of his thoughts now which is good. Reading over them, I believe he is probably town.

Style - He has been one of the most active posters in this game and I still feel like I can't get any solid readings oh him. His posts continue to be weird and all over the place.

Ty4on - He replaced Rynam late into this day and I believe he is town. He has posted a lot and told us what he thinks. Ty4on could have easily chose to not do this and lay low, which I'm glad he hasn't. I don't think a mafia member would be this talkative as a replacement.

PK Gaming - I was suspicious of him but they are mostly gone now. I don't believe he is town yet but his posts feel genuine and I appreciate his efforts to post more.

II-Vanguard-II - Hasn't posted for a bit, I believe he still had a RNG vote on Style. I don't know if this is just me but he seemed kind of ticked off in his posts. I'm unsure on what his alignment is.

Matt Attack - Another low poster, but his posts are big. Sorian said something to the extent that we could tell if he was town depending on the information in his posts. I haven't played a mafia game with anyone here so I'm believing Sorian's word on this. Looking at Matt Attack's posts, he asks questions and brings up information to discuss. I believe he is town.

Anyone else I haven't mentioned I don't have any strong readings on, or much I feel to talk about. Of course, if you do want me to talk about a specific user, please just ask and I'll try to express my opinions about them.

Style

Banned
I do have some slight observations though. I think Matt Attack is getting suspiciously many town reads. Despite having a debacle about inactivity he seems to get a lot slack cut for drive by vote stacking and playing it low key after that with inactivity.

My second observation is about ii-vanguard-ii. I'd expect someone who did RNG vote to pressure someone on day 1 to look more around and use his vote more, but he have also just played it low key and stacked.

The way I see it it's being abused that I'm such an easy target because of my personality. What do you know my personality really doesn't just fly in this sort of game.

...Right.

It'd be impressive if an enemy could actually manage to have every one of their posts appear this scummy.

Stop hating on me, Flux. The ground beneath me is on fire.

Sorian

Banned
Yes, I'm lazy and just copy pasting the OP list. Deal with it.

1[m]11037 - 11037 hasn't posted enough for my liking and I'll say this about a few people. Everything I have read though seems on the up and up. No red flags, no copy/paste opinions from others. Real analysis is in the posts from him and I have no desire to vote him today, null-town

2[m]BlackBuzzard - Buzzard came into the spotlight in the last few posts. Obviously lurking from his own admission so it's easy to scum read it and call it a day, both from scum looking for an easy target and from town trying to lower their workload. Buzzard has a higher liklihood of being scum than town at this point but I see scum piling here to save a teammate as well if he isn't a shadow. Would vote here today, not my favorite, null-scum

3[m] II-Vanguard-II- I beat this point in already but to summarize, don't like how his one and only vote of the day came into being or has evolved and the utter disappearance since I laid my vote speaks more as an admission of guilt to me more than anything. I'm known for moving my vote around a lot and I even set the expectation that I would in this game so I see this disappearance as hoping for opinion to blow away more than anything else but I'm not convinced. This is my top suspect at this time and has been since actual day 1, scum

4[m]exmachina64 - exmachina is playing an interesting game. He's being scummy on purpose from my perspective and is not apologetic about it in the least. His initial OMGUS bothered me but he hasn't shied from it at all and has continued to counter mentions of it with jokes and a cool attitude. I'm leaning scum on the basis of he's gone too deep and is just living in it at this point hoping that people just accept it for who he is. I want more info on him to make a better informed decision because as it is now, this reasoning is too weak for me, leaning scum

5[m]flatearthpandas - FEP has done an excellent job of getting under fran's skin and I won't lie by saying I haven't enjoyed it. He's never been the most serious of player's so reading him without vote records isn't going to lead anywhere IMO. Gut tells me he is town arguing with a town fran and at this point, gut is all I have, leaning town.

6[m]FluxWaveZ- As I said, last night I think? Flux is someone who begins to crack as the game goes on. I've seen no warning signs so far and have no interest in him today. He's played like batman, where he was town, and that is a sketchy style of play, that's how I got him lynched in batman if I recall right. I'd probably be on him if I were hunting for mislynches and take it how you will but he's worthless to me in this game so far. Will re-visit in later days, leaning town.

7[m]franconp- Read part of FEP's section. fran is acting as co-town leader with me. People will need to start figuring out if one or both of us are leading you all to slaughter or not at some point but I never vote fran today. I think he is just town and if I have one reservation, it's that I know his town play as being more conspiracy heavy if Overwatch was anything to go by, haven't seen much of that here past early day 1, leaning town

8[f] WhereAreMahDragonz - Fuck if I know, sorry Dragonz, you've left no impression on me so far and neither did the person you subbed in for. I'd vote here to save my town reads but the flip would be useless to me as far as information goes and shooting into nulls with the lynch is basically playing a game of chance, null/

9[m]Matt Attack- I want Matt to post more since he seems to sneak in two or 3 posts every night at 1am my time and that's that. I like his posts though so there is at least that but it's easy to script out something really good when you don't post that often. Not voting here today though, null-town

10[m]Natiko- Natiko gets my first full town read. He derp-cleared himself in my eyes right at the start of day 1 by thinking that scum couldn't talk until day 1 started. Clever ploy? Maybe but I know occam's razor scares some of you, sometimes it's as simple as that. Will re-visit in later days if something triggers me but his play otherwise has been uneventful and reeks of newbie trying not to drown in this setting, town

11[m]PK Gaming- Gave my thoughts here last night. I don't think him and Flux are ever scum together. I also don't think scum goes through so much bluster for what ends up being nothing against a town member. He loved his post against Flux, you could tell it was crafted from a pure place but in the grand scheme of mafia, he told us nothing that could actually indicate that Flux was scum. So while it served no purpose on convincing me of his intended target, it did give me a good read of PK himself, leaning town

12[m]plop- I hate RNG votes once real information comes into the thread. I expressly wrote out that exact sentiment and then plop comes in a good 5-10 minutes later and does an RNG vote without a care in the world. He could have just not read my post, I threw that line out there and he never bit on it saying if he did or not if I recall but if he did read my post, I don't see new scum doing that. Much to fran's dismay, I don't even see a vet telling plop to do that. It's dumb to draw the possible attention to yourself over something so easily avoidable. At this point it's WIFOM but I think it shows me a town plop as with my other big town read, it's built on a single instance and needs to be re-visited as more info comes out as plop has really done nothing else to impress me, town.

13[m]Rats Off To Ya- According to Rat's own words, we should have seen him by now again and we have not. He came in, hand waved day 1 as garbage and peaced out. It's bugging me as I'm sure most have probably figured out by now since I keep bringing him up when we talk about inactives. He was reserved back in the day of Cthulhu but part of that was his lover's relationship in that game so it's hard to translate to here. I'm leaning scum on the basis of that I honestly think real pressure would make him appear, would vote here, leaning scum.

14Ty4on - Ty4on bothered me a lot on entry but has seemed fine since then. I forgot exactly what it was he did last night and I'd have to look again to remember what bothered me but aside from it, he's seemed to be trying to solve, at least in the very hasty manner that he tends to do. I give the slight edge to probably town but it's based on very little, null-town

16[f]StarSketch - Fuck if I know again, Star is doing this on purpose at this point if I really had to guess but I have no clue if it's town or scummie. She's lurking and keeping up with the thread from what I can tell but she does this in every game she plays and she gets mislynched all the time because of it. It ends up being a liability more than anything. Not voting here today unless it's needed to save someone important, lynching town Star usually ends up with a jailor or cop kill so I can wait, null.

17[m]Style - Style has had plenty of flak today. Like I said, the only one who has really had pressure and an actual reaction to it. Style is shook and it's hard to say if that's because he is scum thinking he is being pressured for bullshit reasons or town for the same. Either way, not my favorite vote today, I think it provides an easy place for scum to vote if he is town and I think we can hit connections to solidfy the read more. Not saving him though and will vote here over many others as I still think him and Vanguard are linked, leaning scum.

18[m]TheExodu5- Exodus has been pushing for a consolidation of votes for awhile now. "We need to pressure more!" It reads as someone trying to shake up what is going on now and town Exodus might be trying to shake things up, he might just feel like things are stagnant and needs more info and that is fine. He might also be scum who is dealing with teammates being in the spotlight and he is scrambling for what to do. I think he might be scum currently and if some top suspects from today start flipping as scum, I'm coming for Exodus next, if they end up being town then Exodus looks a lot more pure. He isn't my favorite lynch today because he provides good utility if he is town. If I can say one good thing, it's that it did look like he believed what he was saying about Rynam. Could have been scum trying to give an honest read of something they would have pointed out as town but that is usually hard to do, leaning scum

19[m]Verelios- Verelios seems a lot more comfortable in his skin than he did in Overwatch. I don't think he has the whole scum thing down if I'm being honest and kudos to him if he is holding himself better this time and he is scum but the easier explanation is he is probably just town, leaning town.

20[m]Zippedpinhead- No clue, Zipped is certainly no stranger to lurking on purpose, I recall that was how he skated by day 1 in bachelor but again, shooting into nulls is a gamble at best, I don't vote here at this point unless I have to to save a town read, null

----------

That didnt take as long as I expected, so that's good. If you are town and you do not have a concise, up to date, reads post at this point (it doesn't need to be a list because I'm sure el topo is reading this game cursing out lists right now for whatever reason), make one. We have no clue how the night phases will go, you never know when you are going to die and I can't promise that myself or anyone else in town will actually look at your words before death but not putting anything out there helps no one, at least if you get thoughts out, people can interact with your ideas and maybe draw conclusions in the coming days. Scum has to make a kill based on a lot of information and we just saw in Overwatch where they were forced to kill someone both N1 and N2 because they were so spot on with their reads that scum got completely shook and felt the need to act. Reads are important, don't be a bum, get them out there.

Ty4on

Ty4on - He replaced Rynam late into this day and I believe he is town. He has posted a lot and told us what he thinks. Ty4on could have easily chose to not do this and lay low, which I'm glad he hasn't. I don't think a mafia member would be this talkative as a replacement.

I talk a lot as mafia. I don't really talk about much as mafia, but don't town read me based on post count and word count :p

My town playstyle is like this so I have to fake it as mafia.

franconp

Good point. I didn't realized on that. But if that was the idea is still bad. Several of us have been saying that we should avoid any roleclaim at this point. If he is hinting regular townie I think it's bad. Why do you have the urge to clean your name so fast? Afraid of a NK maybe? If someone is regular townie he should be afraid of a NK. A NK on a regular townie means that a power role has another night to use his power. If he was trying to save his ass, he is a risk. Either way hinting or hunting roleclaims is bad.

That won't work. I will make it simple: What's your opinion on FEP, Vere and me?

No, I never got that either. That was fran and sorian's schtick. I was mostly weirded out about how only exodu5 was really acknowledging what happened while it seemed you were digging in heels and sorian and fran were throwing shade for a bizarrely inept role fish attempt

It was a really stupid plan (if it was a plan) but the discussion had no sense. What could town gain from that discussion?

PK Gaming

I somehow completely missed this.

Ehm, why did you then vote for Flux?
latest

maya-pumped(b).gif

He was totally up in my grill! I wasn't going to let him walk all over me and turn everyone against me, and I knew I had to direct some pressure his way just to mess with him a little (get him feeling what it's like to have one foot in the grave, you know?). But really, it ultimately just comes down to this being an issue of pride. There are some people you absolutely don't want to lose to in this world, right? Whether it comes due to hate or sheer respect, there are just some people I haaaaate losing to and Flux is one of them.

Bolding this for emphasis, because the idea that my outburst was faked in any way is completely, utterly, inconceivably untrue. Impossible.

But I realize now that it's totally pointless to have a vote on him and it's not really doing me any favors, so...

UNVOTE: FluxWaveZ

Ty4on

Jfc that scared me Sorian
I do have some slight observations though. I think Matt Attack is getting suspiciously many town reads. Despite having a debacle about inactivity he seems to get a lot slack cut for drive by vote stacking and playing it low key after that with inactivity.

If you wanna read him more, here's a full game where he was scum.

His playstyle really isn't that different. I lean town on him here, feels more genuine, but I know from that game that he has no problem faking a decent town game.

Sorian

Banned
Maybe making a big deal about it wasn't the right way to phrase it. But acting as though using the word bus was a scum tell just makes it seem like you're trying to set me up as a future lynch. It seems weird to pick up on the little things like my use of the word bus and vanguard's rng vote but seemingly ignore the more obvious suspects.

I wasn't so sure. I wasn't sure if I had an issue with you pointing it out. But the fact that you immediately go on the offensive when I mark you as a potential suspect shows your motives. You've been silently baiting without really accusing anyone. Safe play that allows you to go on the offensive if need be. Style is on the chopping block, so you figure now is the time to take the heat off him. I'd mark both you and Style as scum at this point.

Funny because I'd believe you are scum with Style. That said, I do find things that I have personally done as scum to be scum tells, yes, that is a fair thing to point out. The "more obvious suspects" are.....Style? Anyone else? I've made my thoughts known on Style, it could just be as easy as yes, he is scum, but I can call an easy vote scapegoat when I see one. Style isn't my priority today. Saying I've gone on the offensive is a new one since I've been on the same hardline since Monday night. Your words haven't changed my track in the least and nothing I've said should indicate a change because it's still the same, I want Vanguard's head over all others.

For someone who is so panicked and flustered, how do you reconcile being able to make this extremely level-headed post?

TheExodu5

Banned
Good point. I didn't realized on that. But if that was the idea is still bad. Several of us have been saying that we should avoid any roleclaim at this point. If he is hinting regular townie I think it's bad. Why do you have the urge to clean your name so fast? Afraid of a NK maybe? If someone is regular townie he should be afraid of a NK. A NK on a regular townie means that a power role has another night to use his power. If he was trying to save his ass, he is a risk. Either way hinting or hunting roleclaims is bad.

I saw it more as a way as a possible scum to innocently tell everyone they were town without actually saying it. It doesn't sit right with me.

Ty4on

Scum has to make a kill based on a lot of information and we just saw in Overwatch where they were forced to kill someone both N1 and N2 because they were so spot on with their reads that scum got completely shook and felt the need to act. Reads are important, don't be a bum, get them out there.

You mean really clever kill that would've reset the score if there hadn't been a stupid reviver in the game.
maya-pumped(b).gif

He was totally up in my grill! I wasn't going to let him walk all over me and turn everyone against me, and I knew I had to direct some pressure his way just to mess with him a little (get him feeling what it's like to have one foot in the grave, you know?). But really, it ultimately just comes down to this being an issue of pride. There are some people you absolutely don't want to lose to in this world, right? Whether it comes due to hate or sheer respect, there are just some people I haaaaate losing to and Flux is one of them.

Bolding this for emphasis, because the idea that my outburst was faked in any way is completely, utterly, inconceivably untrue. Impossible.

But I realize now that it's totally pointless to have a vote on him and it's not really doing me any favors, so...

UNVOTE: FluxWaveZ

I was looking really forward to a big scum read of Flux when I saw your first vote on him ;_;
Effective immediately, Hyperactivity is replacing Rats Off To Ya

Welcome!

Sorian

Banned
You mean really clever kill that would've reset the score if there hadn't been a stupid reviver in the game.

Expert balance.

It was unfortunate that a few people were following Ouro based on blind faith but trying to kill him so hastily did give him power. Had he just straight died, I do think people would have continued his crusade and with him living, the reviver (and by extention the lover that got tied to the reviver) knew they could trust Ouro.

franconp

Since we're in the last 24 hours of the day I guess I'll also chime in with some of my thoughts of some players.

Zippedpinhead - He's posted some of his thoughts now which is good. Reading over them, I believe he is probably town.

Style - He has been one of the most active posters in this game and I still feel like I can't get any solid readings oh him. His posts continue to be weird and all over the place.

PK Gaming - I was suspicious of him but they are mostly gone now. I don't believe he is town yet but his posts feel genuine and I appreciate his efforts to post more.

II-Vanguard-II - Hasn't posted for a bit, I believe he still had a RNG vote on Style. I don't know if this is just me but he seemed kind of ticked off in his posts. I'm unsure on what his alignment is.

Matt Attack - Another low poster, but his posts are big. Sorian said something to the extent that we could tell if he was town depending on the information in his posts. I haven't played a mafia game with anyone here so I'm believing Sorian's word on this. Looking at Matt Attack's posts, he asks questions and brings up information to discuss. I believe he is town.

Anyone else I haven't mentioned I don't have any strong readings on, or much I feel to talk about. Of course, if you do want me to talk about a specific user, please just ask and I'll try to express my opinions about them.

I will take on that offer. What do you think of Flux, Sorian and me? We have posted a lot so far, so it's difficult you don't have a read on us?

7[m]franconp- Read part of FEP's section. fran is acting as co-town leader with me. People will need to start figuring out if one or both of us are leading you all to slaughter or not at some point but I never vote fran today. I think he is just town and if I have one reservation, it's that I know his town play as being more conspiracy heavy if Overwatch was anything to go by, haven't seen much of that here past early day 1, leaning town

I said it before. I'm cutting on the crazy conspiracy this time around..... Ok, Being honest, I still have my theories and links but it's too soon to post the here. All the crazy rambling that I did in Overwatch was what got me lynched.

Sorian

Banned
Sorry I don't react the way you expect when panicking.

You go against the grain of normal social queues in that interaction. It either means you are faking it (scum) or you are an anomaly (no indication of alignment). You get very touchy when I call you on these things.

Ty4on

Expert balance.

It was unfortunate that a few people were following Ouro based on blind faith but trying to kill him so hastily did give him power. Had he just straight died, I do think people would have continued his crusade and with him living, the reviver (and by extention the lover that got tied to the reviver) knew they could trust Ouro.

No, they still ignored it even after he identified two scum and was NK'd :p

The first scum lynched by town post Ouro was Kyan/Cherry whom Ouro never explicitly scum read.

Style

Banned
Welcome to the game, Hyperactivity. Save some time on reading the thread: just vote on me and pretend you did your homework.

Well i am awake. Let's talk about natico, verelios, and sorian.

Natiko

Put some pressure on Style and called out his zany post excuse. Made some good points about PK gaming's post game and ingame posting behaviour, all in all he asked some good questions in the early and mid game but since Kerned has been replaced has been a bit more silent. Im leaning towards townie with him.

Verelios

Has made some very insightful posts since the beginning of the game, that has helped me get more familiar with how this game works. My current thoughts put him on the town side of things.

Sorian

Has been pushing people to explain their thoughts on their votes and questions, this has influenced my own thoughts on other players. If he is town he is a very valuable player that could bring the difference later in the game, if he is scum he is extremely dangerous because he can influence the way people vote. Right now im leaning towards town with him because he has been very helpful in explaining things to the newer players, and he has just been very active and sharing his opinions on people more then anyone else.

Gonna be honest that took longer then i thought.

Sorian

Banned
I will take on that offer. What do you think of Flux, Sorian and me? We have posted a lot so far, so it's difficult you don't have a read on us?

I said it before. I'm cutting on the crazy conspiracy this time around..... Ok, Being honest, I still have my theories and links but it's too soon to post the here. All the crazy rambling that I did in Overwatch was what got me lynched.

Your theories aren't what got you lynched in OW, it was the fact that you were a switcher and it was clear that the switcher had worked in murky interests that could have served either town or scum. A scum switcher is one of the most dangerous roles ever and a town switcher is has a high chance of hurting more than helping so most of them wanted to cut their losses and just kill you to make sure. The crazy theories maybe nudged some people but hardly the driving factor.

Welcome to the game.

He's actually saying that it'll be an easy read :p I'm sure he agrees with me that this has been a slow game.

Majority of the goat?

The scum team from the harry potter game began calling themselves the "greatest of all time" for some reason even though they were only getting carried by crab for as far as they got :p

franconp

Natiko

Put some pressure on Style and called out his zany post excuse. Made some good points about PK gaming's post game and ingame posting behaviour, all in all he asked some good questions in the early and mid game but since Kerned has been replaced has been a bit more silent. Im leaning towards townie with him.

Verelios

Has made some very insightful posts since the beginning of the game, that has helped me get more familiar with how this game works. My current thoughts put him on the town side of things.

Sorian

Has been pushing people to explain their thoughts on their votes and questions, this has influenced my own thoughts on other players. If he is town he is a very valuable player that could bring the difference later in the game, if he is scum he is extremely dangerous because he can influence the way people vote. Right now im leaning towards town with him because he has been very helpful in explaining things to the newer players, and he has just been very active and sharing his opinions on people more then anyone else.

Gonna be honest that took longer then i thought.

I don't like how you adressed only 3 town reads. How about some scum? Give me your 4 scum reads.

Sorian

Banned
No, they still ignored it even after he identified two scum and was NK'd :p

The first scum lynched by town post Ouro was Kyan/Cherry whom Ouro never explicitly scum read.

Yeah, I'm sure people didn't think Ouro named like 80% of the scum team so after he got two dead, they moved on. I do still think verelios and ezekel would have been under the magnifying glass due to Ouro even if he had died.

We're bordering on guesswork at this point though, a lot of things go into who scum decides to kill, I was just giving one big part of it.

TheExodu5

Banned
Funny because I'd believe you are scum with Style. That said, I do find things that I have personally done as scum to be scum tells, yes, that is a fair thing to point out. The "more obvious suspects" are.....Style? Anyone else? I've made my thoughts known on Style, it could just be as easy as yes, he is scum, but I can call an easy vote scapegoat when I see one. Style isn't my priority today. Saying I've gone on the offensive is a new one since I've been on the same hardline since Monday night. Your words haven't changed my track in the least and nothing I've said should indicate a change because it's still the same, I want Vanguard's head over all others.

You believe Style to be scum and you've kind of reiterated all game "he might be scum, he might not be". Makes it seem like you're too afraid to defend him, and too afraid to go after him. You ignore Starsketch/exmachine who have both soft-claimed. You ignored FEP/franco's confrontation...seemed like an experienced player should have been able to get a lot from that conversation. The tells you've been ignoring just so happen to be from my top scum suspects, and that makes you pretty damn scummy in my eyes.

I'm still completely puzzled at your insistence on going after vanguard today over such a small thing.

franconp

Your theories aren't what got you lynched in OW, it was the fact that you were a switcher and it was clear that the switcher had worked in murky interests that could have served either town or scum. A scum switcher is one of the most dangerous roles ever and a town switcher is has a high chance of hurting more than helping so most of them wanted to cut their losses and just kill you to make sure. The crazy theories maybe nudged some people but hardly the driving factor.

Maybe not the theories but the Eze-Stanley-Melon conspiracy made Melon suspect of me. And saying Nin was a serial killer made Nin fixated on lynching me. Roleclaiming so fast was a mistake too obviously.

Top Bottom