• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV SPOILER THREAD

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
All right, spoilers are out in full force. Let's put them here and no where else.

Repeat after me: FFXV spoilers here and no where else.

This is your last warning....

FINAL FANTASY XV SPOILERS AHEAD.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for the content of this thread.

JeffZero

Purple Drazi
Have fun, everyone. I'm glad this thread is up and I look forward to partaking in it after beating the game. :p

Voror

Alright let's go.

Of course, not sure how far anyone is yet. I've only seen a couple streams and all of them were just in the beginning areas we largely knew about.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Sources including Verendus confirm that the ending is just a 4 minute video of some japanese guys in suits bowing very deeply to apologize

addik

Sources including Verendus confirm that the ending is just a 4 minute video of some japanese guys in suits bowing very deeply to apologize

Underwhelming ending for Tabata's standards.

Does it at least include a link to a survey for future FF games?

orioto

Good Art™
I'm here to see cool things i didn't see yet that would make me buy the game, please. I'm really looking for a reason!

I don't care for having the ending spoiled but I want to know more about the second half, like the first five chapters seemed to be the extent of the open world stuff.

My concern is even without the Insomnia invasion stuff they kind of bit off way more than they could chew, and so could only do the critical path for the second half.

Renmyra

All i want to know is who Ifrit is. Ardyn? Nyx?

Do we even know that it's Ifrit? He looks a lot like this guy (Chaos). The skull ornaments match up too. Wouldn't be the first time we see Amano artwork realized in FFXV either.

vGwDvjw.jpg

Falk

that puzzling face
Can we not treat footage from a commercial as a spoiler?

Falk says to take it up to the spoiler thread for discussions.....

Sorry, my main concern really was people who want impressions on gameplay/performance from what's the retail discs but want to avoid story discussions.

Do we even know that it's Ifrit? He looks a lot like this guy (Chaos). The skull ornaments match up too. Wouldn't be the first time we see Amano artwork realized in FFXV either.

Tabata said it's Ifrit.

~Cross~

Im seriously doubting ifrit is going to be the games main bad guy. Chaos makes a whole lot more thematic sense if they are pinning for a classic FF experience.

There is a stream going right now, japanese audio , spanish subtitles, dude is in the part where Noctis and his group have to return to insomnia because Niflheim betrayed them

Top Bottom