• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Boat 2 [Mafia] |OT| Electric Boogalove

DAY 6 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

No Lynch (5) 2 more votes to majority
Natiko 4512
CrimsonFist 4513
Nomadic Sparks 4516
Sorian 4522
Sophia 4524 4547
acohrs 4546

No active vote for Day 6: hey_monkey, Karkador, rac, Royal_Flush, Sawneeks, Sophia (has previously voted), Xbro

Day 6 Postcount: acohrs 1, CrimsonFist 7, hey_monkey 12, Karkador 0, Natiko 21, Nomadic Sparks 8, rac 6, Royal_Flush 0, Sawneeks 7, Sophia 9, Sorian 16, Xbro 1

Day 6 ends:
bla_1504119600.png

Automated vote tally here

7 votes for majority

Xbro

Sorry, I meant why did you two go for Ty/Trigger and not Sophia/Crimson.

The entire thing rubbed us the wrong way. It seemed that over the course of the day Ty and Trigger had resigned themselves to their fate, didn't try to defend themselves, didn't claim anything, and Trigger was a non-entity the entire day(and game, now that I think about it).

It's not really much, but honestly there were like 5 minutes remaining.

The entire thing rubbed us the wrong way. It seemed that over the course of the day Ty and Trigger had resigned themselves to their fate, didn't try to defend themselves, didn't claim anything, and Trigger was a non-entity the entire day(and game, now that I think about it).

Huh, this raises more questions than it answers for me-

-why is resigning oneself to a fate more scummy than townie? see also defense
-I have the same question about them claiming, but I'm curious why it was a factor for you guys
-you only just noticed that Trigger was a non-entity?

Karkador

Banned
We'd tunneled on Ty for a while. I wouldn't say we "jumped on at the end". I had second thoughts about voting for them near the end of the day, on the account that scum bussing mafia out so early in a 3 mafia game (is it official now?) seemed suicidal. Nevertheless, I didn't really feel a lot to go after Soph/Crimson. Ty's response to us was also pretty suspicious. At the end of the day, we had to break a tie and it came down to Ty.

Xbro

Huh, this raises more questions than it answers for me-

-why is resigning oneself to a fate more scummy than townie? see also defense
-I have the same question about them claiming, but I'm curious why it was a factor for you guys
-you only just noticed that Trigger was a non-entity?

-I thought it was scummy, but I guess I'm not the one to ask for these things.
-Claiming was more of an after the fact thing. Once the flip happened I wondered why they didn't claim to defend themselves.
-I thought he might have just been a non-entity for the past couple of days, and not the entire game. I didn't have a good handle of who everyone was when the game started, so I wasn't sure if he was posting or not early game.

Natiko

Banned
Unvote

I would love to see some receipts on him resigning himself to fate. Pretty sure he made a push on Sophia as well and counter voted. Also pretty sure Ty wasn't even a leading lynch candidate until a couple pages before day end and due to you two and Sophia/Crim piling on quickly that flipped on its head. Had you two voted Sophia they'd likely have been the one lynched instead.

We'd tunneled on Ty for a while. I wouldn't say we "jumped on at the end". I had second thoughts about voting for them near the end of the day, on the account that scum bussing mafia out so early in a 3 mafia game (is it official now?) seemed suicidal. Nevertheless, I didn't really feel a lot to go after Soph/Crimson. Ty's response to us was also pretty suspicious. At the end of the day, we had to break a tie and it came down to Ty.
What all did you find suspicious? Who are your top two scum boats now?

Xbro

I would love to see some receipts on him resigning himself to fate. Pretty sure he made a push on Sophia as well and counter voted. Also pretty sure Ty wasn't even a leading lynch candidate until a couple pages before day end and due to you two and Sophia/Crim piling on quickly that flipped on its head. Had you two voted Sophia they'd likely have been the one lynched instead.

It's the impression I got considering I didn't really see him address anything people had against him, but rather just join in on other conversations.

Reading it again just now I saw the post where he said he was sick so he wouldn't be posting as much.

Sawneeks

Banned

Monkey keeps stealing all my follow-up questions. :<

So if that's the case, what are your thoughts now? Where do you think Scum are?

Uh, yeah you did. You literally were the last people on him lol.

What made you feel better about Sophia/Crimson ( at least in terms of preferring Ty over them )? Or was it just Ty's response that pushed you over?

Hey Sawrian, did you ever tell us who you blocked D3 onwards?

N1 - Ouro/KK
N2 - Ouro/KK
N3 - Xbro/Kark
N4 - Ty/Trigger
N5 - Sophia/Crimson

Sorian

Banned
Has everyone posted at this point? Can't say I agree with Kark's stance of the more we talk the more scum gets to plan but does anyone else have anything they want to add? My reads are out there and Saw's are the same except flip Kark with acohrs in terms of who is likelier to be paired with Sophia.

acohrs

Never been in a dayphase like this before, very exciting!

No surprise to anybody, but if in doubt, think the remaining 2 scum pairs will be found in crimsonphia, sawrian, flushmonkey.

Natiko

Banned
Has everyone posted at this point? Can't say I agree with Kark's stance of the more we talk the more scum gets to plan but does anyone else have anything they want to add? My reads are out there and Saw's are the same except flip Kark with acohrs in terms of who is likelier to be paired with Sophia.
I would have liked to see Kark's answer about who he finds scummy, but I also don't know that it's worth delaying the turbo much longer. We should turbo before the countdown has been going 24 hours so that we don't have to wait extra long for the next phase

Natiko

Banned
Poor bear. Stuck waiting around for the hammer. I thought someone may at least post in the meantime but that does not seem to be the case lol

Burbeting

Banned
nn6.png

"And tonight, we celebrate with the new Gafia award ceremony, right here on ShipCon17!

The Award is called ”Worst Flavor of the Year!"

Said award goes to... The Bear of Love!"

The Bear of Love came to the scene, crying with tears of joy.

”Oh my god, I always wanted this award! I have spent so much time writing these things!

...Wait...

This wasn't the award for the best?"

And so nobody ate that night.

Nobody was removed the game!

You are nobody. Congratulations. Also you ate something tonight.

Night 6 Begins

Please note that night phases last for 24 hours now. Night actions are due 2 hours before deadline.

ora_1504033200.png

DAY 6 FINAL VOTE TALLY:

No Lynch (7) voted by majority
Natiko 4512 4609
CrimsonFist 4513
Nomadic Sparks 4516
Sorian 4522
Sophia 4524 4547
acohrs 4546
Karkador 4608
hey_monkey 4617
Natiko 4623

No active vote for Day 6: rac, Royal_Flush, Sawneeks, Sophia (has previously voted), Xbro

Day 6 Postcount: acohrs 3, CrimsonFist 7, hey_monkey 16, Karkador 2, Natiko 27, Nomadic Sparks 8, rac 6, Royal_Flush 1, Sawneeks 8, Sophia 10, Sorian 17, Xbro 4

Coppanuva

Hello lovers! Coppanuva here yet again with ANOTHER amazing offer! Want a dash of romance in your life? Need to rekindle the ashes of your love in a rut and rebirth it like a phoenix? Well I'm here to offer you a couples-only cruise! You, yes You, can reserve your seat on the most fabulous cruiseliner since the SS Anne! Your deposit of only $100 can save a queen bed on the SS Love Boat 3!

Your all-inclusive tickets guarantee accomodation in one of our 200 luxury rooms, with a delightful selection of hordervez. Act now to set sail and catch the SS Love Boat 3 on our fabulous 3 week cruise from Bolivia to Zimbabwe! It'll be a blast!

love-hearts-boat-sky-heart-sun-51431236.jpg

Burbeting

Banned
When in Love, there might be trials and tribulations...

Especially when you fall in love with someone new, someone wild and... red.

But remember who your true love is.

Remember what forum you truly love, where you actually play the games.

111.png

Do not be strayed by the red woman.

But what if you can't?

STARE AT SUNLIGHT UNTIL YOU BECOME BLIND! JUST LIKE PRESIDENT TRUMP DOES!

Best of all, it's completely free!

FREE!

RetroMG

Tonight, on...
2xJ9iSz.png

Scandal in Modchat? We talk to Coppanuva to get the inside scoop!
"Yeah, Burb keeps putting Retro in the flavor for his games. I don't get it. I think it's an Alton Brown Fetish."

Also: Adbreaks in Mafia Games: A fun diversion, or a way for gamerunners to make you angry?
"He keeps putting them up right before day start! I thought we were going early!"

And: BIKER GANGS! IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD!
unknown.png

All that, plus Swamped with the weather, tonight on...
2xJ9iSz.png

Burbeting

Banned
d7.jpg

”It has been a week now in this con! This is… this is getting ridiculous!”

What was even more ridiculous was that out of the original set of boats, only one third remained still alive.

Yes, there was now only five boats remaining, not six. Rac & Acohrs boat had been blasted by what seems to have been a glitterbomb, as the boat was sinking, yet was also full of glitter.

“Who were they shipping?”

There was lot of fan art lying around in the sea, so the shippers salvaged some of them. What they found was… loads of pictures of Alton Brown, and a man with Corgi shirt hugging, kissing and… doing all sorts of things that even Bear of Love wasn’t going to describe.

ca2475a4b32827888462eb83912e63ec.jpg

prance-8.jpg

“I don’t know what fandom this ship is from…”
“Me neither! I would check AltonBrownWiki if we just had internet in middle of the ocean!”

But now wasn’t the time to think about that. A battle between forces of Love and Shipping might be reaching it’s climax for all we know.

rac & acohrs have been removed from the game!

Someone has informed the two of you that evil forces of Love are going to destroy the world of shippers! Now this just won’t do, right? The two of you have decided to join the battle against the wretched warriors of love!

You are paired with rac/acohrs, and you two are shipping RetroMG and Palmer_v1 from the Gafia Community!

You are Aligned with Shippers of Nonsensicality (That means TOWN).

The two of you are An Ordinary Pair of Shippers. This means, that neither of you have any special powers. But you people can vote!

Also, as you are a Pair, you will get a private Shippers Chat in the Outer Gafia to use for communication to each other. Remember, that if one of you dies, your pair will die with you.

Your chat is here: [OH PALMER, PLEASE TELL ME AGAIN HOW YOU CAUGHT ALL OF THE SCUM IN PINEAPPLE PIZZA MAFIA, IT’S MY ULTIMATE FETISH]

The Game thread is here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1412319

You will win, if everyone, who are against your faction, are defeated!

Day 7 Begins

Majority is 6 Votes

ora_1504292400.png

Pairs still in the game:
3. [m] Fat4all [f] Sawneeks & [m] Sorian
4. [m] CrimsonFist & [f] Sophia
5. [m] TsuXna [f] hey_monkey & [m] Royal_Flush
7. [m] Xbro & [m] Karkador
10. [m] Natiko & [m] Nomadic Sparks

---

Pictured is a dog who had to read the fanfics Acohrs & Rac were storing in their ship.

LYLO so no voting until everyone has checked in and everyone needs to unanimously decide on who to lynch. Scum need two wrong votes to turbo due to the pair nature of the game at least.

Not that I expect any answers other than vanilla, but we still haven't had claims from Xbrodor or NomatikoSparks, Sophia and I are vanilla.

Sophia

LYLO so no voting until everyone has checked in and everyone needs to unanimously decide on who to lynch. Scum need two wrong votes to turbo due to the pair nature of the game at least.

Not that I expect any answers other than vanilla, but we still haven't had claims from Xbrodor or NomatikoSparks, Sophia and I are vanilla.

We ship Wakka and Yuna from FFX, if anyone is curious!

Sawneeks

Banned
Also we blocked Sophia/Crimson again last Night. Figured Scum were maybe circumventing our blocks by cycling whoever they had so we wanted to try blocking twice in a row.

Clearly...it didn't work.

so i have no idea and the other group I was suspicious of just flipped Town

I mean I might have missed a claim from you although I don't think I did, but unless this is really bastard, we're definitely vanilla, unless you mean lovers, then yeah, we're lovers.

Top Bottom