• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rick & Morty [Mafia] |OT| Someone's been spending too much time around glowing rocks

Fat4all

Banned
What do you think of the people on your train?

Zeusy I feel is still getting away with being complacent, coasting scum, especially after being called out on their reasoning for voting for me and immediately changing their justification in voting for me. Their play style in the game thus far has read as 'not really caring', but they were quick to retaliate on being called out. I know some others have called his actions as coasting town, but how long is that going to be an acceptable excuse for letting them slide by day after day? Most likely to be scum on my train at the end of the day.

Nomadic Sparks is playing kinda how I've seen him play as town in the past, but their voting/reading has been a bit shaky this game. They've admitted to just bandwagon-voting a few times (which can go towards explaining their jump on Kalor and then me on D2 & D3 respectively), but hasn't really been pressed for much more of an explanation other than that. There's a chance Nomadic is coasting scum, but his blunt reasoning for voting and slight prods read better than in the case with Zeusy.

Ouro is reading town overall to me so far. They are commenting a lot, getting into arguments, and typically being a pain without being dissuaded, which is usually how I remember town Ouro playing in the past. Although, I don't remember if I've ever seen scum Ouro play, but their aggression seems about right from what I can remember. The Wizard's vote on me felt justified, and as I've never really played with them before or know anything about them I'm pretty blank on their play style. Generally, they've been giving decent comments on their thoughts, but they haven't really been pressed for anything more yet, so I have them as a bit neutral right now.

Town

Ouro
The Wizard
Nomadic
Zeusy

Scum

Kawl_USC

Vote: Ourobolus

Lynching someone you read as mostly town is garbage at this point man.

Also I'm in a wedding tomorrow night doing wedding party stuff tonight. I'll try to post as much as I can but uh sorry real life comes a little ahead.

Sorian

Banned
Guys, killing Fat would actually give us some information from the ends of D2 and D3. He's somehow survived all this bullshit. While I mostly believe that's town's misguided doing, we can learn a ton about this game.

I don't want information, we are on day 4 with no scum flips to analyze. We need to actually hit where scum is not feed another mislynch.

Also I'm in a wedding tomorrow night doing wedding party stuff tonight. I'll try to post as much as I can but uh sorry real life comes a little ahead.

That's cute how you twisted that into something he didn't say.

Ourobolus

Banned

wait, what? When did I do whatever you are accusing me of?

Kawl_USC

I don't want information, we are on day 4 with no scum flips to analyze. We need to actually hit where scum is not feed another mislynch.

That's cute how you twisted that into something he didn't say.
Uh I'm a little drunk already...I may have misread that a bit...

Unvote

Fat4all

Banned
grosserflachmann.gif

The fact that Fat has had fairly close shaves two days in a row is definitely something. Though I voted for Zee yesterday, it was interesting to watch how that train just suddenly took off right before the deadline. It could be Fat is scum, in which case a lot of people will come out looking pretty suspicious, or it could have been too many townies drawn into the excitement of a come from behind bandwagon.

A Fat lynch could potentially give us a lot of info, but only if he is scum. If he's town then do we come out with any new leads? I can't think of any. Then again, I don't have any better options right now. Ouro is looking pretty town in my eyes being vote blocked. I had some slight gut scum feelings about Zeusy but that's pretty much it.

Vote: Fat4all

Kawl_USC

There's no world I believe fat is scum with a town zeemumu.

You can't make me believe scum breaks to kalor over zeemumu day 2 end in that case. Not gonna happen.

Ourobolus

Banned
There's no world I believe fat is scum with a town zeemumu.

You can't make me believe scum breaks to kalor over zeemumu day 2 end in that case. Not gonna happen.

Yeah, so they didn't then.

Kalor (7) voted out
Nomadic Sparks 932
Zeusy 934
Sorian 947
Faddy 953
Giant Panda 956
Fat4all 961
Swamped 965

zeemumu (6)
Ourobolus 675 910
CCS 837
Kawl_USC 855
Kalor 894
Penguin 913
Ourobolus 959
Bronx-Man 964
Nobody "broke." There aren't any flips other than myself, and even then I went back to zee on D2 rather than Fat.

Ourobolus

Banned
I'll even break it down based on my reads (those still alive):

Kalor Votes:

Town
Sorian

Null
Nomadic Sparks
Giant Panda

Lean Scum
Swamped/Verelios

Scum
Giant Panda
Fat4All

zeemumu Votes:

Town
Ourobolus
Kawl_USC
CCS

Scum
Penguin

SalvaPot

No I'm saying you don't create a third wagon in response to fat getting pressure by swinging votes to kalor. You just vote for zeemumu

No? Voting Zeemumu would make them obvious targets for the next round of lynching.

Instead, throwing the vote into disarray (Or not voting) could be a better option.

Ourobolus

Banned
No I'm saying you don't create a third wagon in response to fat getting pressure by swinging votes to kalor. You just vote for zeemumu

What? Not sheeping a vote is also something scum tries to avoid (yeah yeah, WIFOM, I know)

There were no votes on Kalor until zee had 4 votes. Faddy was the 4th vote, which caused a tie. Scum is most likely split after that point.

Kawl's point is definitely worth something, but I don't think it's ironclad.

Also I just looked back at the Day 2 and Day 3 tallies and I found it interesting that Dusk Soldier didn't vote on any of the bandwagons on either day. In past games I've seen scum do that as way of keeping their hands clean. He's someone worth looking into too I think.

Verelios

No? Voting Zeemumu would make them obvious targets for the next round of lynching.

Instead, throwing the vote into disarray (Or not voting) could be a better option.
Realistically speaking, that's nonsense. You can't possibly believe scum would be under less scrutiny voting Zee or Fat than they would going for the out of place Kalor. It's an odd point in GAFia where every single end vote has to be scum manufacturing and not just town being... town. It makes more sense to stick on Fat or Zee and let town take course.

Verelios

What? Not sheeping a vote is also something scum tries to avoid (yeah yeah, WIFOM, I know)

There were no votes on Kalor until zee had 4 votes. Faddy was the 4th vote, which caused a tie. Scum is most likely split after that point.
Let's back this up a second. Scum doesn't like sheeping votes according to you (WIFOM) so where would they go?

Going on Fat would be sheeping.
Going on See would be sheeping.
Going on Kalor (new lynch) would be fine.

Because that's less conspicuous than sheeping the vote.

SalvaPot

Realistically speaking, that's nonsense. You can't possibly believe scum would be under less scrutiny voting Zee or Fat than they would going for the out of place Kalor. It's an odd point in GAFia where every single end vote has to be scum manufacturing and not just town being... town. It makes more sense to stick on Fat or Zee and let town take course.

Even, there has to be a rhyme and reason of scum voting, they have had to vote for someone and it would usually happen when put on a bad spot. Its not that much the vote but the timing and reason given for the vote, if we check that the chances are higher to actually be able to identify and pressure a scum player.

Pretty much why I still think Dusk should be who we lynch today, I don't like how he keeps ignoring people who vote for him and how he seems to disappear when questioned.

Ourobolus

Banned
Let's back this up a second. Scum doesn't like sheeping votes according to you (WIFOM) so where would they go?

Going on Fat would be sheeping.
Going on See would be sheeping.
Going on Kalor (new lynch) would be fine.

Because that's less conspicuous than sheeping the vote.

On D2 Fat didn't have much momentum. I'm referring to the two main candidates on there, Kalor and zee. My guess is that they didn't blindly participate in the initial votes, but once there was a tie, that's a perfect opportunity to "sheep" since you can disguise it as either breaking a tie or putting forward your own logic.

Kalor was a 'new lynch," but only for a moment. Read my post, I outlined where/when the votes happened.

Ourobolus

Banned
Hey, I just realized you are trying to throw shade at me, what do you mean by "surprisingly"?

I recall you claiming cop to get me lynched and you were completely wrong and you were also town. I apologize but I don't have a lot of faith in your scumhunting abilities after that bullshit.

SalvaPot

Ok, so ignoring your hard-on for Dusk, what else are your reads? What are your thoughts on my list?

I can only have one boner at a time, but I do made a list before with all my scum suspects.

I didn't pay attention to your list since I only care about my own opinion, but since you asked nicely let's give it a look.

I find it weird you have null on nomadic and zeezy. also I don't buy that you actually believe Sorian is neutral, sounds to me you don't want him riding your ass.

Verelios

Even, there has to be a rhyme and reason of scum voting, they have had to vote for someone and it would usually happen when put on a bad spot. Its not that much the vote but the timing and reason given for the vote, if we check that the chances are higher to actually be able to identify and pressure a scum player.

Pretty much why I still think Dusk should be who we lynch today, I don't like how he keeps ignoring people who vote for him and how he seems to disappear when questioned.
Okay, so I kind of don't get this. Are you saying people who hopped on late trains will be suspect or people who remained?

On D2 Fat didn't have much momentum. I'm referring to the two main candidates on there, Kalor and zee. My guess is that they didn't blindly participate in the initial votes, but once there was a tie, that's a perfect opportunity to "sheep" since you can disguise it as either breaking a tie or putting forward your own logic.

Kalor was a 'new lynch," but only for a moment. Read my post, I outlined where/when the votes happened.
Fat didn't have much momentum? From what I saw he was neck and neck with Zee until Kalor succeeded him and became Zee vs. Kalor. I wasn't here so I'm basing this on post numbers and the vote count, correct me if I'm wrong.

Ourobolus

Banned
I find it weird you have null on nomadic and zeezy. also I don't buy that you actually believe Sorian is neutral, sounds to me you don't want him riding your ass.

I mean that there's nothing to go on with those two. I also have Sorian as town, not neutral/

Okay, so I kind of don't get this. Are you saying people who hopped on late trains will be suspect or people who remained?

Fat didn't have much momentum? From what I saw he was neck and neck with Zee until Kalor succeeded him and became Zee vs. Kalor. I wasn't here so I'm basing this on post numbers and the vote count, correct me if I'm wrong.

Let me rephrase that. He had two votes on him at the point when Kalor started getting votes, and at that point there was only one more that came in later. It's slightly suspicious to me that that vote petered out so quickly - why weren't there more votes on Fat? Why didn't he gain traction?

SalvaPot

I mean that there's nothing to go on with those two. I also have Sorian as town, not neutral/

Let me rephrase that. He had two votes on him at the point when Kalor started getting votes, and at that point there was only one more that came in later. It's slightly suspicious to me that that vote petered out so quickly - why weren't there more votes on Fat? Why didn't he gain traction?

Sorry, I was trying to say that you don't actually believe Sorian to be town.

Penguin

Just a heads up, and think thought ab, I'll be a bit less active this session since it's nycc and will be where spend most of my time. Try to check in and be active when I can

Will try to catch up and give a read before bed tonight

Verelios

DAY 2 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Fat4all (4)
The Wizard 872
Dr. Worm 906
acohrs 943
Ourobolus 946

zeemumu (4)
Ourobolus 675 910
CCS 837
Kawl_USC 855
Kalor 894
Penguin 913

Kalor (4)
Nomadic Sparks 932
Zeusy 934
Sorian 947
Faddy 953

Dr. Worm (1)
Dusk Soldier 801

acohrs (1)
Faddy 663 953
Giant Panda 864

Ourobolus (1)
Nomadic Sparks 678 741
Swamped 838

Zeusy (0): acohrs 636 759, Fat4all 700 938

Bronx-Man (0): Dusk Soldier 619 801, Penguin 670 737, Penguin 892 913

Swamped (0): Nomadic Sparks 756 932, Sorian 879 947

Penguin (0): Bronx-Man 908 918, Ourobolus 910 914

Dusk Soldier (0): Kalor 599 680, Bronx-Man 653 908

Nomadic Sparks (0): Giant Panda 682 864

No active vote for Day 2: *Splinter, Bronx-Man (has previously voted), Fat4all (has previously voted), Lord of Castamere, zeemumu

Day 2 Postcount: *Splinter 27, acohrs 30, Bronx-Man 11, CCS 11, Dr. Worm 18, Dusk Soldier 10, Faddy 34, Fat4all 22, Giant Panda 10, Kalor 13, Kawl_USC 11, Lord of Castamere 1, Nomadic Sparks 9, Ourobolus 24, Penguin 14, Sorian 27, Swamped 17, The Wizard 8, zeemumu 40, Zeusy 9

Day 2 ends:
gre_1506722400.png

Automated vote tally here

11 votes for majority

Also at that point it was Zee 4, Fat 2. Not exactly a runaway vote.
This is what I'm talking about

Ourobolus

Banned
Uh, exactly what I said. Kalor caught up, people jumped between Kalor and Zee with the final being like

3 Fat
6 Zee
7 Kalor

From my memory that's what I thought happened.

Yeah, so you're saying that every single person that voted after the Kalor votes started is town? Because scum wouldn't dare change their votes?

Hell, let's look at those that voted after acohrs, since he was the last Fat vote.

DAY 2 FINAL VOTE TALLY:

Kalor (7) voted out
Nomadic Sparks 932
Zeusy 934
Sorian 947
Faddy 953
Giant Panda 956
Fat4all 961
Swamped 965

zeemumu (6)
Ourobolus 675 910
CCS 837
Kawl_USC 855
Kalor 894
Penguin 913
Ourobolus 959
Bronx-Man 964

Great, you've solved it. All of those people are town.

Top Bottom