• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sigh... I'm not CBOAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ekim

First I have to say, that I feel terrible and that giving screenshots to CBOAT was a stupid idea.
I'm in contact with Valve whom I explained everything and sincerely apologized for what I've done.
I have to live with every consequence out of this.

But now, things got personal yesterday and during the night.
I've got not so nice emails and apart from already having pissed off Valve, the idea that I might be CBOAT apparently drew Microsoft people to me, which, honestly, makes me afraid.
That is why I felt the need to make this thread.

So again: I'm not CBOAT and I don't know who he is. (He even writes PMs in that obfuscated way)
People should know (especially MisterX), that I was and still am one of the biggest Xbox One supporters on NeoGaf.
I was even banned multiple times because of this. I only was CBOATs source for this particular leak which doesn't have anything to do with that silly MS vs. Sony console war.
I PMed him a dropbox link to that screenshot and he uploaded it directly from that link.
The source of the upload is saved by that image hoster and one user here found that connection which basically outed me as CBOATs source.
How people can spin the theory that I'm a mod and CBOAT in union out of this, still goes over my head.

To answer the open question on why I redacted older posts:
After one user found the connection between me and CBOAT I deleted all references to my Dropbox account simply to protect my identity.
Every user here can edit his/her own posts even years after they were made.

So please - make that witch hunt stop :(

P.S. Sorry to all the mods for causing so much trouble and workload.

dyergram

Sucks that people want to out cboats sources.His threads are great fun I would hate to think people will stop leaking stuff through him because of net ninjas.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
iYjjRaoc3FltJ.gif

Blablurn

Hope you can manage the problems with Valve. Leaking Source 2 must be a big offender I guess. Thanks for the clarification. Take care Bro.

monome

leaks are great.

they suffuse awesomeness into gaming. and make shelving 60$ for bug infested games that much easier.

Don't touch my bros you filthy games industry pig lawyers/ninjas.

I can confirm that everyone else posting in this thread is also CBOAT

We are legion

wut.

What's going on here guys? Did I miss something? :p

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
By the way, ekim got banned once, IIRC for spreading incorect rumors? The mods would have hardly banned CBoaT...

Heads up, mate, you'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom