• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV Gamescom Schedule, features 17+ 2-hour Duscae LPs and an ATR

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
And one Active Time Report that seems to contain the new info.

Gematsu said:
Hamburg (July 24, 2015) — In less than two weeks, Gamescom starts in Cologne. Square Enix today announced details about the schedule for its Final Fantasy XV Stage at Stand B31/B41 in Hall 9, revealing the illustrious guest that await attendees from August 5 to 9.

Every day on the Final Fantasy XV Stage presents a different YouTube or Twitch personality doing a “”Let’s Play” of Final Fantasy XV: Episode Duscae Version 2.0 with live commentary for the audience. Attendees will be able to meet real Final Fantasy experts and top stars at the Square Enix Stand, like Mit Gronkh, the PietSmiet team, Gregor of Rocketbeans TV, and HoneyballLP and Nino of NinotakuTV. Additionally, every day the Final Fantasy XV development team will answer fan questions, give out goodies, and present the game live on stage from Thursday to Saturday. Here, visitors will also have the chance to be selected as one of the lucky few to try Final Fantasy XV: Episode Duscae Version 2.0 at one of the demo stations.

Right at the end of the first day, there is also a special highlight for trade attendees and Wildcard Holders: the Final Fantasy XV development team will present an exclusive “Active Time Report” live streamed directly from Gamescom. The one-hour live stream on Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. promises brand new insight into the highly anticipated RPG with exclusive information. Fans and visitors are welcome.

Those who cannot attend can watch the live stream at:

http://twitch.tv/squareenixpresents

On Friday and Saturday, we’ll also invite select cosplayers to showcase their elaborate costumes on stage.

The complete schedule for the stage show (all times German):

Wednesday, August 5

9:30 a.m. – Final Fantasy XV Stage Show with HoneyballLP
11:30 a.m. – Final Fantasy XV Stage Show with HoneyballLP
1:30 p.m. – Final Fantasy XV Stage Show with HoneyballLP
4:00 p.m. – Final Fantasy XV Stage Show
6:00 p.m. – Active Time Report Final Fantasy XV Live Stream (Twitch)

Thursday, August 6

9:30 a.m. – Final Fantasy XV Stage Show with Gregor of RocketbeansTV
11:30 a.m. – Final Fantasy XV Stage Show with Gregor of RocketbeansTV
2:00 p.m. – Final Fantasy XV Stage Show with Gregor of RocketbeansTV
3:00 p.m. – Final Fantasy XV Q&A with the Development Team
4:30 p.m. – Final Fantasy XV Stage Show with Gregor of RocketbeansTV

Friday, August 7

9:30 a.m. – Final Fantasy XV Stage Show
11:30 a.m. – Final Fantasy XV Stage Show with Gronkh
2:00 p.m. – Final Fantasy XV Stage Show with Gronkh
3:30 p.m. – Final Fantasy XV Cosplay Show
5:30 p.m. – Final Fantasy XV Stage Show
7:00 p.m. – Final Fantasy XV Stage Show

Saturday, August 8

9:30 a.m. – Final Fantasy XV Stage Show with Nino of NinotakuTV
11:30 a.m. – Final Fantasy XV Stage Show with Nino of NinotakuTV
2:00 p.m. – Final Fantasy XV Stage Show with Nino of NinotakuTV
3:30 p.m. – Final Fantasy XV Cosplay Show
4:00 p.m. – Final Fantasy XV Stage Show with Nino of NinotakuTV
6:00 p.m. – Final Fantasy XV Stage Show

Sunday, August 9

9:30 a.m. – Final Fantasy XV Stage Show with Chris & Sep of PietSmiet
11:30 a.m. – Final Fantasy XV Stage Show with Chris & Sep of PietSmiet
1:30 p.m. – Final Fantasy XV Stage Show with Jay & Hardi of PietSmiet
2:30 p.m. – Final Fantasy XV Stage Show with Jay & Hardi of PietSmiet

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2015/07/final-fantasy-xv-gamescom-2015-schedule-announced#UwWXGrVdTQb2xEpW.99

This is some kind of elaborate joke right, Nirolak?

Tell me it is because what.

I mean at least there is new stuff but, the stage LP seems...strange.
At least to me.

August 7th is my birthday. I was hoping to see some new stuff. It doesn't look like I'll be seeing new stuff. But I still have faith! Surely they wouldn't hype FFXV being the Gamescom centre piece and just show stuff I can easily play myself by booting up the PS4 I have sitting by me right now.

wrowa

"Here, visitors will also have the chance to be selected as one of the lucky few to try Final Fantasy XV: Episode Duscae Version 2.0 at one of the demo stations."

Only a lucky few will be able to try a demo that already got released months ago? Final Fantasy fans will be so happy about that!

Anyway, if their stage isn't too crowded, I might be there for the ATB presentation.

Already posted on the other thread, but I guess it's news...

Anyway, this makes it really easy, one hour of content, and the rest is of people talking about stuff that means absolutely nothing and could even be total bs, just like they've been doing since TGS, yay!

Too bad it's Twitch though...

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Already posted on the other thread, but I guess it's news...

Anyway, this makes it really easy, one hour of content, and the rest is of people talking about stuff that means absolutely nothing and could even be total bs, just like they've been doing since TGS, yay!

Too bad it's Twitch though...

These types of things should go in new threads.

Bousf

Title's appropriate lmao

Luckily only the ATR will be streamed, we can avoid swallowing all that Duscae. Hopefully 0 frames of it in the new trailer xD

Trailer will feature the other side of Duscae's map (past the Astral Shard).

Never before seen footage of that area. And that's it.

You heard it here first. Please be... you know what I mean.

Arnie7

Banned
That's it. If we don't get a big substantial news update of the game then I'm through waiting for it. As good as dead. What have they been doing all this time? I thought they were saving big new area reveals especially after missing out e3.

Enthus

Best way to show off a game is by showing the demo 17 times for people who have already played it themselves.

Boke1879

That's it. If we don't get a big substantial news update of the game then I'm through waiting for it. As good as dead. What have they been doing all this time? I thought they were saving big new area reveals especially after missing out e3.

I'll wait for the ATR if NOTHING new is revealed then it'll be a bit worrisome but I also don't want SE to reveal everything either.

I guess I'll just watch the one hour special presentation on Wednesday then. Seems like a bit of overkill with the rest of the stage demos, especially since everyone who is interested in FFXV has already played or watched Duscae 2.0.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
A little.

Huh?
Even if there no substantial info I am pretty sure 15 is more along than KH3.

We'll see what they actually show, but as it stands, Kingdom Hearts 3 is supposed to have major new showings about every two months for a while, which would suggest a product that's likely to complete sooner.

We'll see what they actually show, but as it stands, Kingdom Hearts 3 is supposed to have major new showings about every two months for a while, which would suggest a product that's likely to complete sooner.
Oh I wasn't aware of that schedule. Well then I stand corrected.

wrowa

I guess I'll just watch the one hour special presentation on Wednesday then. Seems like a bit of overkill with the rest of the stage demos, especially since everyone who is interested in FFXV has already played or watched Duscae 2.0.

Well, I assume that's why they'll have so many YouTuber on stage: They also want to appeal to people who otherwise might not care for FFXV. Gronkh is something like the German PewDiePie and PitSmiet is very popular as well, I think.

Well, I assume that's why they'll have so many YouTuber on stage: They also want to appeal to people who otherwise might not care for FFXV. Gronkh is something like the German PewDiePie and PitSmiet is very popular as well, I think.

Ah ok! I'm not really familiar with the youtuber crowds.

Pretty hilarious that some of these guys are going to be playing Duscae for 8 hours in a single day. After the second run through it'd be incredibly difficult for me to feign enthusiasm, and I actually really, really enjoyed Duscae.

Considering XV isn''t announced for PC, you already know the answer.
Yet.

I don't expect it, or even an announcement until after launch, if at all.

Top Bottom